Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:24:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a literal butt-ton of these soldiers, tanks, half-tracks, scout cycles with side cars, artillary pieces, etc. Both axis and allied troops and equipment. The neighborhood kids and I would stage gigantic battles in my yard using slingshots and "pump-up" water rockets to take out the other teams peices. It was rather cool at the time.

Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:51:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sold my 1968 Camaro Z/28 to fund my ex-wife's nursing school costs.

It was an original body car, but I didn't have the original 302. Damn I miss that car. Was my 16th Birthday present from my dad.
View Quote

That bums me out
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 12:00:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I was a wild child, so I pretty much destroyed everything I had then. First car, S-10 blazer...got it airborne a few times. Toys were far gone before that..but my BB gun was always functional. The one thing I cherished was my socket wrench set my grandfather gave me. Some asshole stole it from me when I was in college out of the same beat to shit S-10 blazer that my grandfather gave to me. Silly me cares more about the socket wrench set than the car. I got it when I was 8 years old. It was K-mart branded. Curses on the motherfucker who stole it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 12:01:38 AM EDT
[#4]
68 scout 266 V8
1970 charger RT 440  think I sold it for 1800
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 12:25:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bought this about 10 years ago to replace it. The wheels, grille and two of the lights on the new truck are off the old one.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/107869/IMG_0165_jpg-884888.JPG
View Quote
That is cool.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top