BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 8:05:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dont be surprised if Timothy mcveigh 2.0 makes a move. Probably a fed plant anyways but the agenda will be because of the trump raid to further push gun control or worse.
View Quote

Or anyone of the posters in the Trump raid mega thread who are making all sorts of noise about popping pmag covers over this.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 8:29:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This will energize the right like Roe v Wade did for the left.

View Quote
That's not how kristallnacht works.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 8:48:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I kinda sorta agree.  This will energize the far right who were and are Trump supporters.  But the truth is, they were already going to vote gop no matter who ran.

The outcome of this raid, whether it turns up anything of value, will determine who gets "energized".  If nothing turns up, the GOP should frame the narrative as a politicized FBI doing the work of its handlers; tie in the whistle-blowers who have stepped forward.  THIS would bring the moderates and independents into the fold.
View Quote

I have the feeling that this will be used by the news to paint Trump as dirty even if they find zero wrong doing and way too many people will see it on their TV and accept it.  The old "look, they are investigating him, so he has to be guilty" play that works on a lot of people.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 9:14:50 AM EDT
[#4]
They must have been really scared to unslip the "October Surprise" in August.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 9:20:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Like voting matters anymore. The commies won.
View Quote

So your not going to vote? Dems losing Virginia was part of the plan? Defeatist shit like this is what they want. Make those clowns work for it at least. Make them expose themselves. FFS.

Link Posted: 8/9/2022 9:27:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They are looking for a violent reaction to further the awb agenda.
View Quote

Nah, they just really hate him and the people driving this seem to want to prevent him from ever being able to run for office again. They want him in a cage for the rest of his life.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It is sickening.... I just can't believe how blatantly they are being toward a President.
View Quote

Especially considering all the crimes dementia Biden, Hildebeast, Barry and others committed that are public knowledge, yet went uninvestigated.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 9:55:34 AM EDT
[#8]
If you mean guarantee a split vote between an independent Trump and Republican DeSantis, then yes, that's probably gonna happen.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I have the feeling that this will be used by the news to paint Trump as dirty even if they find zero wrong doing and way too many people will see it on their TV and accept it.  The old "look, they are investigating him, so he has to be guilty" play that works on a lot of people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I kinda sorta agree.  This will energize the far right who were and are Trump supporters.  But the truth is, they were already going to vote gop no matter who ran.

The outcome of this raid, whether it turns up anything of value, will determine who gets "energized".  If nothing turns up, the GOP should frame the narrative as a politicized FBI doing the work of its handlers; tie in the whistle-blowers who have stepped forward.  THIS would bring the moderates and independents into the fold.

Absolutely it will.  

That's why the GOP has to get out front of this and control the narrative.  They don't tend to do this well.  

The question/s is/are:
a) does the GOP want him to run in 2024?
b) Is the news of the FBI whistleblowers legitimate or a hyper-exaggerated story fed to right-wing news followers?
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If you mean guarantee a split vote between an independent Trump and Republican DeSantis, then yes, that's probably gonna happen.
View Quote

God I hope not.

Link Posted: 8/9/2022 6:21:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In what way is this different than every other smear the left has applied, day in, day out, over the last 6+ years? Every day, they crow about how the net is closing, yet they've found nothing. One more illegal raid won't do jack nor shit except to enrage those who see it for what it is.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 6:30:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Like voting matters anymore. The commies won.
View Quote

Obvious demoralization post is obvious.

They're presiding over an economic collapse in a dying empire, "winning" doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top