Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/7/2020 7:52:25 PM EDT
While traveling today in another town, I met a yuuuuge Trump train on the highway.

My brother saw in even yuuuuger one near Nashville.

This evening there were flag waving Trump supporters on multiple corners at intersections in town.

When we went out to eat tonight, probably 25-30% of the patrons were wearing Trump shirts.

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:54:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:55:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:55:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Look at the 2020 troll...
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:56:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Eat a dick
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, around my area there are 12 sad rednecks waving trump signs.  The 20,000 other biden supporters are excited and celebrating.

Sorry, your boy lost.  75 million people voted for Biden.  80% of the trump supporters are not going to back him in this bullshit.  

Good luck with your revolution, you will make good fertilizer, apart from that you will be inconsequential.

Eat a dick

Sounds like he does, on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:57:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah, around my area there are 12 sad rednecks waving trump signs.  The 20,000 other biden supporters are excited and celebrating.

Sorry, your boy lost.  75 million people voted for Biden.  80% of the trump supporters are not going to back him in this bullshit.  

Good luck with your revolution, you will make good fertilizer, apart from that you will be inconsequential.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:57:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m fine with being fertilizer, beats being a communist

We’ll build some big crops, literally huge, the best crop harvest you’ve ever seen.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:57:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck off pinko.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:58:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Glad to see that we have communists on the site.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:58:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
While traveling today in another town, I met a yuuuuge Trump train on the highway.

This evening there were flag waving Trump supporters on multiple corners at intersections in town.

When we went out to eat tonight, probably 25-30% of the patrons were wearing Trump shirts.

View Quote

Awesome!!!

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:58:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Reported
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:58:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

May your chains rest lightly upon you .. komrade
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:58:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Total fraud, a coup and America knows it.  Troll another site.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:58:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

GO AWAY YOU FUCKING TROLL
View Quote

Dude, at least snip out his actual comment so I won't have to see what my ignore list is typing.

EDIT: Damn, who called the FIREMISSION on the troll while I was typing?
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:59:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
You're right, 75 million "people" did vote for Biden.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:59:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:59:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:59:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

LMAO

How recently did you move to Texas?
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:59:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

and romney and jeb congratulated biden.

and the gop still doesnt understand how they got trump to start with. buncha fuckin lunatics

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hopefully this is your last post, troll.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Aaaaaahhhh, it's sort of cute, can we keep it?
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 7:59:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:00:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I’m fine with being fertilizer, beats being a communist

We’ll build some big crops, literally huge, the best crop harvest you’ve ever seen.
View Quote

And they'll have no idea how to harvest or process them

It'll be bigly
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh look, an underscore.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:01:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Austin or Houston?
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

hello mr du troll welcome to arfcom.  Enjoy your short stay.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Retarded.
So retarded he puts peanut butter on his dick.
Has no dog.
Cat tongue scrapes his dick skin off.
Gets dick infection.
Brain parasite.
Makes above quoted post.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:02:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Coming home from dinner we saw a pretty good crowd at an intersection with Trump flags.  They appeared to be in good spirits and were getting loads of honks in support.

Tega Cay, SC, just south of Charlotte.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:02:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

fuck no. ban in 3....2.....
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:02:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Be great if the mods were to ban this Son of a Bitch commie.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:03:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

20% of 70 million is more than enough. Good luck.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:03:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

That was a good post!  It inspired me to donate more $$$ to the president's legal fund.  Make another post like that- I still need to do more and you are inspiring me.  
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:03:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

When you die, I hope you get eaten by goats, shit onto barren rock, and then washed into a poisoned river.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:03:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hahaha come on guys, he is clearly a DU troll.

Just ignore him and move on.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:03:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Let the wars and graft in the middle start again.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:03:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Let’s just go his forum isukmadcock and troll him back.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:03:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

TX has a lot to celebrate.

Millions of new Texans inbound from Mexico
Oil and gas industry will be destroyed
One of the most pro gun states in the country disarmed

Yeah, TX has a lot to celebrate.

Brush up on your spanish, buy new locks and maybe get some bars on your windows and get ready for very expensive gas and electric bills.

Woooo! Victory!
Forward Comrade!!

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:03:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your friends will come for you first..you will regret everything..try not to cry like a b!tch
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:04:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only if you promise to feed and water it and change it's litter box daily.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:04:34 PM EDT
[#42]
I see that the speculation that marxist John Brown Gun Club types lurk here has been confirmed.

Fuck off, all of you.  

I will truly enjoy watching the meltdown these snowflakes experience when Biden isn't sworn in.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:05:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can we ban these motherfuckers please?
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:05:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm sure your contribution to this firearms site will be great!
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol Biden probably only got like 50 million from the retards and evil fucks who still support leftisim.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:05:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

LMAO

How recently did you move to Texas?
View Quote

He doesn't live in Texas
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:06:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

go away, troll
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:06:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

The next 4 years aren’t going the way you expect.  You’re in for a big surprise.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:06:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I predict your socialist ass won't be here very long.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:06:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're still paying you guys?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top