Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 7:47:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone on the left call her a "traitor to her race" yet?
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 7:49:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She's not dark enough for blacks
View Quote
That right there is part of her message

Just because someone has a certain skin color does not mean they are on your side or have your best interest
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 7:53:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Very easy on the eyes.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 7:54:39 AM EDT
[#4]
4 min in, and this editing is horrible
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 7:56:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Got a link to that podcast?
View Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nnzpy5GRak
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 7:56:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Why is she so focused on aborted black babies?  Sure, 900 get aborted every day........and I'm guessing that the majority of those mothers are from lower-class areas/projects.  So would 900 more black babies a day help those communities out? 900 more babies without fathers? 900 more babies with crappy mothers? 900 more babies who grow up living off of the government?  900 babies A DAY.

Why isn't she focusing on black "nuclear" families?  Keeping black kids in school?  Education?

Just wondering.....
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 7:58:04 AM EDT
[#7]
And who do the 'tards have...…...DUMBASS tits Cortez.

Link Posted: 4/29/2019 7:59:53 AM EDT
[#8]
she very well may be my favorite white nationalist.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 8:00:07 AM EDT
[#9]
If you don't think she's smart, if you think she's only good for short puff piece interviews, watch this one.  Nearly two hours long, but you just might come away with a new appreciation for both Candace and Russell Brand as well.

Populist Revolution - Will It Go Left Or Right? - Candace Owens & Russell Brand
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 8:08:13 AM EDT
[#10]
I wanna see a Owens vs AOC
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 9:10:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
While I agree with her 99% of the time, if you think she's smart, you are either dumb or trying to virtue signal that you're not a racist.

I was cringing when I was listening to her talk on the JRE
View Quote

Why because of the climate change discussion.. she simply said she didn't agree with it, and retard liberal JR wasn't having it.. he said if you don't understand the "science" then you can't say you disagree with it, he went on to present his single minded retarded stance on "scientist consensus" climate change bla bla bla .
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 10:01:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah same here

She likes to repeat a bunch of talking points that I truly don’t feel she believes in but says because that’s who she is now
View Quote
Whatdifferencedoesitmake.jpg

As long as she doesnt flip at some random time, she can be doing all of this for attention and I wouldn't care one single bit.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 10:03:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We’re gone too far down the rabbit hole to hope we can be saved by one individual

Neither Candace nor Trump or anybody else will save us

It’s up to all of us!
View Quote
Hear, hear! Marry black women! They'll be stalwarts of conservative lifestyles to their circles.

@Miami_jbt and I are doing our part.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 10:16:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hear, hear! Marry black women! They'll be stalwarts of conservative lifestyles to their circles.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We're gone too far down the rabbit hole to hope we can be saved by one individual

It's up to all of us!

I'm doing my part making cute little Mulattas.

Link Posted: 4/29/2019 10:22:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We’re gone too far down the rabbit hole to hope we can be saved by one individual

It’s up to all of us!
View Quote
And there lies the problem, this country so divided [ by design ] we will never get this country back as One Nation.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 10:55:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Plays well to the conservative crowd, and won't argue that she's wrong.

Hopefully, she reaches the younger black voters, but until she get's Oprah's endorsement, they will keep her message restricted to the conservative channels.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 11:04:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
While I agree with her 99% of the time, if you think she's smart, you are either dumb or trying to virtue signal that you're not a racist.

View Quote
She's smarter than the majority of Dems in Congress, and on the good side of the bell curve for the US in general.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 11:05:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It’s up to all of us!
View Quote
She is a good center of gravity for the black community to focus around. She also forces many on the left to try and defend the indefensible.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 11:25:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Anyone on the left call her a "traitor to her race" yet?
View Quote
Oh fuck yes. As loud and as shrill as one could do so.

She truly is a a gifted young lady with more balls than all the RINOs in congress combined.

It would have been quite excellent to meet the people that raised her.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 11:31:50 AM EDT
[#20]
First the left tells us that there is no such thing as race. Then they have 'put asides' for every race except whites.

Then they go after people like Miss Owens because she's a traitor to her race according to them. But but but, race is a construct, dood!

Make up your minds, using the term loosely.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 11:36:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
What makes you think she is stupid?
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Her involvement in the Christchurch massacre is kind of a turnoff.
View Quote
“Involvement”?
Yeah, she was loading mags for him and drove him around. Please....
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 4:28:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Why is she so focused on aborted black babies?  Sure, 900 get aborted every day........and I'm guessing that the majority of those mothers are from lower-class areas/projects.  So would 900 more black babies a day help those communities out? 900 more babies without fathers? 900 more babies with crappy mothers? 900 more babies who grow up living off of the government?  900 babies A DAY.

Why isn't she focusing on black "nuclear" families?  Keeping black kids in school?  Education?

Just wondering.....
View Quote
They have to survive till birth (for now) before they even have a chance to be part of a "nuclear" family and go to school and get an education. Hard to do as a "lump of cells" in a dumpster. But, hey! As long as they are killing undesirables it's cool! Am I right?
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 4:35:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Just wondering.....
View Quote
If you've followed her on social media for any length of time, you'll know that one of her primary talking points is getting rid of welfare and/by getting fathers back into the lives of their children.  She's constantly criticising the single-parent home.  Constantly.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 5:34:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I wanna see a Owens vs AOC
View Quote
UFC match? I'd pay to see that.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 5:34:57 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We're gone too far down the rabbit hole to hope we can be saved by one individual

It's up to all of us!

I'm doing my part making cute little Mulattas.

https://i.imgur.com/QbYr8T0.png

https://i.imgur.com/qAI0ME0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/4fMLZIg.jpg
Awesome man!
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 5:37:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:As already mentioned, she's a bunch of conservative talking points rolled into an attractive but not particularly intelligent black woman's body.  She's great in short stints, but she was roundly exposed by Joe Rogan's conversational style, hours long podcast.
View All Quotes
Quoted:As already mentioned, she's a bunch of conservative talking points rolled into an attractive but not particularly intelligent black woman's body.  She's great in short stints, but she was roundly exposed by Joe Rogan's conversational style, hours long podcast.
I wouldn't listen to Joe Rogan if you paid me to do so.

He usually has some really smart people on there.
I saw her testifying in front of Congress and thought that she passed herself off as very intelligent.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 5:41:02 PM EDT
[#28]
She seems like she's got her head screwed on right. Which makes her a target that will be destroyed by both democrats and republicans. I wish she could primary Trump, she'd have my vote. But I don't think the opportunity will present itself...
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Aside from any obvious physical attraction, I am attracted to her intellectual side, her willingness to buck the system side. her ability to see the truth side.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 5:53:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Aside from any obvious physical attraction, I am attracted to her intellectual side, her willingness to buck the system side. her ability to see the truth side.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 8:24:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
You can say that again.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 8:31:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Awesome girl.
View Quote
Indeed!
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 8:51:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As already mentioned, she's a bunch of conservative talking points rolled into an attractive but not particularly intelligent black woman's body.  She's great in short stints, but she was roundly exposed by Joe Rogan's conversational style, hours long podcast.  I looked forward to it as I was a fan previously, but she was absolutely painful to listen to.  He usually has some really smart people on there.  She stood out like a sore thumb.  If you haven't listened to it you really should before jumping on the bandwagon.
Joe Rogan Experience #1125 - Candace Owens

Apple podcast

@M4Real
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top