Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

FFS.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All I can say for now is: Famine in southern USSR happened. Soviets are partly to blame.

FFS.

Imagine this:
Some Norwegians keep asking you about the War of Northern Aggression, and Sherman raping 1,000,000 white women during his march to the sea (as they have learned everything about US history from Alabama nationalists).
Could you explain the whole interplay of factors leading up to such complex historical events, the different views/biases on these events in the North and South?
AND produce something at least a tiny bit above usual shitposting – include sources, peer-reviewed historical research, original documents (translated into Korean), etc.?
AND do it in a forum post format?

Well, I can't.

If I get around to writing an article broadly discussing the subject, I’ll link here.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 1:51:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Imagine this:
Some Norwegians keep asking you about the War of Northern Aggression, and Sherman raping 1,000,000 white women during his march to the sea (as they have learned everything about US history from Alabama nationalists).
Could you explain the whole interplay of factors leading up to such complex historical events, the different views of them, and the biases of various sources covering this period?
AND produce something at least a tiny bit above usual shitposting – include sources, peer-reviewed historical research, original documents (translated into Korean), etc.?

Well, neither can I.

If I get around to writing an article broadly discussing the subject, I’ll link here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
All I can say for now is: Famine in southern USSR happened. Soviets are partly to blame.

FFS.

Imagine this:
Could you explain the whole interplay of factors leading up to such complex historical events, the different views of them, and the biases of various sources covering this period?

Well, neither can I.

FFS.

What is this issue with "nationalists"? You hurl that around as if it was a curse. Is it wrong to be proud of your country and want to see it defended against foreign aggression? What "nationalists" are you? Hmmmmm?
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 2:17:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

FFS.

What is this issue with "nationalists"? You hurl that around as if it was a curse. Is it wrong to be proud of your country and want to see it defended against foreign aggression? What "nationalists" are you? Hmmmmm?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FFS.

Imagine this:

Well, neither can I.

FFS.

Simple: me and you have different definitions of the word. I actually mentioned it already on pg.4 of this thread:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1870423_Thread_for_questions_about_Ukraine_and_accusing_me_of_being_paid_by_Putin.html&page=4

"There is quite a bit of debate over the definition of the word "nationalist", but in the 20th century the political movements that used the term were mostly based on ethnicity or culture. In other words, they wanted prosperity not for a NATION (people who want that are called PATRIOTS), but for ETHNIC or CULTURAL GROUPS within said nation. Examples of nationalist movements would be Russia's RNE, USA's KKK and BLM, UA's RS/Svoboda."

There was actually a 4-page GD thread on the subject not that long ago, feel free to read and see the different opinions on the definition of "nationalism", and why different forms of it are good or bad.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1845098__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Is_there_anything_wrong_with_nationalism_.html&page=1
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 2:26:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

snip..

View Quote

Ok, I will make it simple for you. USA vs. Russia. Who's army do you join?
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 2:33:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

snip..

Whichever one is doing the most to prevent global nuclear war / spread of islamic terrorism / turning prosperous countries into shitholes.
So basically whoever is opposed to neocons/FHRC, within USA or without.

I assume you'd be on the side of the neocons screaming "Blood For The Blood God! Chaos, Death, and Destruction!".
You do seem to think UA is on the right track, after all.

EDIT: I assume you will ask "but which ARMY?".
Red Dawn scenario? USA.
FHRC&Co leading US on another ruinous crusade, this time in Russia, making certain US and the world are worse off for it? At the very least, I'd try to make sure she rots in jail for it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Whichever one is doing the most to prevent global nuclear war / spread of islamic terrorism / turning prosperous countries into shitholes.

I assume you'd be on the side of the neocons screaming "Blood For The Blood God! Chaos, Death, and Destruction!".

Red Dawn scenario? USA.
FHRC&Co leading US on another ruinous crusade, this time in Russia, making certain US and the world are worse off for it? At the very least, I'd try to make sure she rots in jail for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

snip..

Red Dawn scenario? USA.

You could've just said "Russia".  

Putin's gonna be on the hook for a second rate worker's comp carpal tunnel surgery if your loquaciousness continues to know no bounds.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 3:02:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Would've been sorta funny to do that. Also claim I don't own any guns, and am actually a 13 yr old living in my mom's basement in Novosibirsk.

This thread is like 60% ad hominems now (seems most people don't know the subject well enough to make an intelligent contribution). With a couple posts I could push that to 95%. Dumb trolling like that isn't really my thing, tho.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 3:37:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Would've been sorta funny to do that. Also claim I don't own any guns, and am actually a 13 yr old living in my mom's basement in Novosibirsk.

This thread is like 60% ad hominems now (seems most people don't know the subject well enough to make an intelligent contribution). With a couple posts I could push that to 95%. Dumb trolling like that isn't really my thing, tho.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neither is posting pics of all these guns you don't actually own. Or discussing your thoughts on that decadent capitalist movie called Star Wars (not the program that Reagan did that hurried along your bankruptcy).
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 4:15:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Red Dawn scenario? USA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

snip..

Red Dawn scenario? USA.

Forgive me for doubting you but the last year of reading your posts leads me to believe it is not likely you are as sincere as you wish to seem. Russia is a cancer, and Freedom is the cure. I question what side you would choose if it were not FHRC but someone like Reagan or Thatcher. You are entitled to and have a right to your opinions here, which is why you are not in prison for them. Keep that in mind when you trash the people who wish, above all else, to be free.

Me, I'm on the side of Freedom. Enabling the invasion of my country (or any other country) by those who would oppose Freedom is not in my playbook.

ETA - Regarding "This thread is like 60% ad hominems now..."  Perhaps your target audience is not agreeing with you, or believes the product you are hard selling is defective and is being marketed with fictitious claims regarding suitability for a particular purpose.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top