BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 8:26:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"Extra long 4-slice capacity" That is well worded. I am a little concerned about the electronics that are part of the toasting function. Maybe a smart toaster is worth the risk.
View Quote

Don’t be.

I have a 2 of the Breville cast Icon toasters that are 15 years old or so.
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 8:46:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

How would you rate its toasting performance compared to others?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We have a Wolf toaster we got for "free"  with points from buying their stove, fridge and range hood. My wife likes it because it matches everything else. I don't really use it, but everyone else does.

Ok, i remembered to ask my wife this morning about this toaster and compared to others in general. She said this one is very consistent. With others they were never that way. She likes the beeper at the end to let her know the toast is done. She also likes that it has a frozen and bagel setting.
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 4:56:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ok, i remembered to ask my wife this morning about this toaster and compared to others in general. She said this one is very consistent. With others they were never that way. She likes the beeper at the end to let her know the toast is done. She also likes that it has a frozen and bagel setting.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We have a Wolf toaster we got for "free"  with points from buying their stove, fridge and range hood. My wife likes it because it matches everything else. I don't really use it, but everyone else does.

Thank you sir.
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#4]
You paid 500.00 for a fucking toaster?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 5:13:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, you sleaze! My bed!

Link Posted: 3/23/2023 5:17:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You paid 500.00 for a fucking toaster?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/doubleFacePalm-26.jpg
View Quote
We have/had a 4 slot Dualit pos toaster. The Land Rover of toasters. Sounds like a fucking time bomb ticking away.

I replaced with a wide 4 slice Cuisinart thingy.

My wife asked where I hid the tank. ?

I honestly, don't know where I stashed it.

We are happier with the Cuisinart.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 1:26:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OfxlSG6q5Y

Sunbeam T-35 Automatic.

Full auto toaster, just put the bread in and it does everything else autmatically.
View Quote

Got a T-20B, one of its predecessors. Made in 1956 and still going strong. Best toast I’ve had in years.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top