Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 2:53:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Eurythmics, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart - Here Comes The Rain Again (Remastered)

Raining here in N. San Diego County.  Such a shame those "migrants" might get wet tonight.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 4:15:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm curious, why cross the border at Tijuana?

Lost of other area to  cross without dealing with fences and border control.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 4:24:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/fBRHcG2.png

View Quote
Because California is the true sanctuary state for them..they will give them everything..home, money, food, jobs..and the right to vote....
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 4:52:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Mexico: First group of migrants from caravan deported back to Honduras

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zedw2FxSD9A
View Quote
Gave me flashbacks to the days we ran JPATS.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 8:34:24 AM EDT
[#5]
fox and friends report ms13 member from honduras caught by cbp in calexico. the guy says he accompanied the caravan, to mexicali, where he crossed and was caught.

new media message, and unfortunately, fox and friends where helping to push it...

major health crisis at migrant camp, as people are getting sick, are coughing and spitting on the ground, and influenza spreads. also, at least 4 cases of chicken pox found, along with tb and hiv

and, the rain has been occurring over the overnight hours. now, picture these sanitary conditions, and what the camp is going to become with the rain

Leonidas  @LeonidasOfAZ 2m2 minutes ago
One-third of migrants in caravan are being treated for respiratory infections, tuberculosis, chickenpox and other serious health issues Tijuana health official says

One-third of migrants in caravan are being treated for health issues, Tijuana health official says
Tijuana's Health Department is warning that migrants who came with the caravan are suffering from respiratory infections, tuberculosis, chickenpox, and other health issues.
https://t.co/PrEqJGeUot

Link Posted: 11/29/2018 8:56:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
So 32 days counting the day of departure and arrival to cover 2700 miles.  Let’s be generous and say they walked 12 hours a day and made no extended stops to rest (like we know they did in Mexico City).  That means they had to average 84 miles a day and keep a pace of about 7 miles an hour.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 9:25:38 AM EDT
[#7]
The latin version of occupy wall street.

Those dumb mofos decided to occupy tijuana. After this weekend my guess is the number of caravaners will dwindle. Mexicans will get tired of the BS.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 9:56:26 AM EDT
[#8]
the mayor of tijuana had claimed it cost $30k/day to run the shelter, and it would run out by friday.

now, there is suppose to be an effort to find someplace else for the caravan people to be in, because of the rain

which is it going to be? out of money, food and water for the caravan people, or are they going to another place, with more food and water for a while? or are the caravan people going to riot when their gravy train runs out?

and there are still several thousand people in other caravans heading towards tijuana, still
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 10:46:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
A few reasons.

1. Cali is a sanctuary state
2. The western states of Mexico are mostly controlled by the Sinaloa Cartel who empathize more with the migrants.
3. The Eastern states of Mexico, under Texas are more dangerous because of the Zeta Cartels.

100 Migrants kidnapped in Veracruz

2010 Migrant massacre by the Zetas

Edit: Oh and that lady who was criticizing the refried beans that they were serving, was caught trying to cross into the US. The rumors that she had been kidnapped and disappeared were false.

https://www.excelsior.com.mx/nacional/detienen-a-miriam-celaya-la-migrante-que-rechazo-frijoles/1281094
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 10:48:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Eric Clapton - Let It Rain (1985) HQ
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:09:19 PM EDT
[#11]
MS-13 gang member caught traveling with migrant caravan
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 4:30:51 PM EDT
[#12]
press conference - poor central american women are going to do a hunger strike, till they get asylum.....

maybe tijuana's mayor won't need 30k/day to support them, after all

Adolfo Flores Verified account @aflores
A group of women from the caravan just announced they’re going on a hunger strike in Tijuana to demand immediate Mexican temporary humanitarian visas while they wait for asylum in the US, the US to speed up the asylum process at the border, and stop to deportations of caravaners

Max RN  @MaxRivlinNadler
Women and children asylum-seekers in Tijuana are laying out a list of demands to Mexican and American immigration, including humanitarian visas in Mexico, and a sped-up asylum process in the US.

no pics so far of the stadium today, so it might not have rained that much, even though f&f talked to griff there this morning, and he had said there were heavy rains
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Where is the video of the honduran running his mouth in Tijuana, with the video then cutting to him being interrogated by the cartel?

There are so many fucking threads being started on this that I can't find the thread its in.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 4:58:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because the Sinaloa Cartel is less known for slaughtering groups of migrants and mass rapes than the Los Zetas and the cartels on the other route.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 5:07:30 PM EDT
[#15]
A hunger strike by 'women' ...? In front of a vegan Mexican cafe ...? With DEMANDS?!

WTF.

This is all degenerating into a level of asshattery my brain is just not grasping.

Illegal invaders in Mexico making demands on Mexico and the US?

After ALL that Mexico has done for them already?

This is just a mind fucking incomprehensible scene cut right out of Idiocracy.

It's like putting out food and shelters for rats and expecting the rats to go somewhere else to shit and breed.

Insane.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 5:16:28 PM EDT
[#16]
It's like they picked the border crossing that was the farthest away.  They must like walking, or were promised something by their liberal enablers.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 5:19:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

A few reasons.

2. The western states of Mexico are mostly controlled by the Sinaloa Cartel who empathize more with the migrants.
3. The Eastern states of Mexico, under Texas are more dangerous because of the Zeta Cartels.

Edit: Oh and that lady who was criticizing the refried beans that they were serving, was caught trying to cross into the US. The rumors that she had been kidnapped and disappeared were false.

https://www.excelsior.com.mx/nacional/detienen-a-miriam-celaya-la-migrante-que-rechazo-frijoles/1281094
View Quote
The caravan had cameras and reporters everywhere, likely was the safest spot in Mexico.  By the pics, looks like the shitter is full.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 5:28:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The caravan had cameras and reporters everywhere, likely was the safest spot in Mexico.  By the pics, looks like the shitter is full.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A few reasons.

Because most of the border area is poor and surrounded by endless dessert.  Nothing for hundreds of miles.  No work or gov benefits.
Rich cities across the TJ side.  Lots of work and benies.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 5:41:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Hundreds of migrants begin to 'self-deport' back to Central America as TB, chicken pox and lice become endemic at squalid Tijuana sports complex with only 35 portable toilets and nine showers - sheltering 6,000 people

Tijuana's Health Department revealed on Thursday that some migrants are suffering from tuberculosis, chickenpox, skin infections, and there have been four confirmed cases of HIV/AIDS

PICS

Sick migrants in Tijuana, Mexico - 2018 Nov 29

Link Posted: 11/29/2018 5:49:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A few reasons.

The cartels don't like Journalists. Reporters or not, they'll kill/kidnap them either ways.

https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/12/22/572822696/number-of-journalists-killed-in-mexico-reaches-historical-high-report-says
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 5:53:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hundreds of migrants begin to 'self-deport' back to Central America as TB, chicken pox and lice become endemic at squalid Tijuana sports complex with only 35 portable toilets and nine showers - sheltering 6,000 people

Tijuana's Health Department revealed on Thursday that some migrants are suffering from tuberculosis, chickenpox, skin infections, and there have been four confirmed cases of HIV/AIDS

PICS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV8yRObAVi0

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/29/13/6794212-6442527-image-a-10_1543498906499.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/29/13/6794182-6442527-image-a-32_1543499402508.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/29/13/6794328-6442527-image-a-29_1543499351166.jpg
View Quote
I can smell the area from here.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Shoot 'em.  They're aliens
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 6:04:42 PM EDT
[#23]
separate, non related story -

some teens went to tj to party, it looks like, and got taken by someone that was going to offer them a good time. instead, they got robbed and executed by either their pimp, or criminal gang

Two San Diego teenagers who took a Black Friday trip to Ensenada were shot and killed execution-style in a triple homicide Sunday morning at a Tijuana apartment complex, according to family members, school officials and Mexican media reports.

The victims were Christopher Alexis Gomez, 17, a football player in his senior year at O’Farrell Charter High School in Encanto, and Juan Suarez-Ojeda, who graduated from Ingenuity Charter School in Encanto earlier this year.

The third victim was an 18-year-old Tijuana man, according to Gomez’s cousin Katheryn Garcia. The trio had gone together to a barbecue in Ensenada on Friday and were supposed to return that same night.

A Tijuana police detective told Gomez’s family the three teens were tortured before they were shot Sunday, Garcia said.

There was no initial indication of what might have led to the brutal killings.

According to Tijuana media reports, the deadly gunfire erupted around 5 a.m. Sunday at the Lomas Verdes housing complex in south-central Tijuana. When police arrived, they found three young men dressed only in their underwear strewn in front of an apartment door.

An initial investigation suggested a group of armed men had forcibly moved the three teens at gunpoint, made them kneel and shot them each in the head execution-style, according to Tijuana news site Punto Norte.
View Quote
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-san-diego-teens-triple-murder-tijuana-execution-shooting-20181128-story.html
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 6:12:04 PM EDT
[#24]
gavin newsom was at the border today

Lily Jamali Verified account @lilyjamali 2h2 hours ago

Gov-Elect ???@GavinNewsom? tells the press in #SanYsidro that the migrant situation can legitimately be called a humanitarian crisis. Migrants will end up on the streets, sidewalks and emergency rooms of SD if we don’t address this issue, he says ?@KQEDnews?

Louis R. Escareno  @LouisEscareno 36m36 minutes ago

Ca Gavin Newsom in San Ysidro’s Casa Familiar today talking about future binational relations with Mexico, econ. impact border closures and  migrants.

I'm sure he was really concerned about the illegal alien problem (sarc)
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

gavin newsom was at the border today

Lily Jamali Verified account @lilyjamali 2h2 hours ago

Gov-Elect ???@GavinNewsom? tells the press in #SanYsidro that the migrant situation can legitimately be called a humanitarian crisis. Migrants will end up on the streets, sidewalks and emergency rooms of SD if we don’t address this issue, he says ?@KQEDnews?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtMgcdKUcAAVKF5.jpg

Louis R. Escareno  @LouisEscareno 36m36 minutes ago

Ca Gavin Newsom in San Ysidro’s Casa Familiar today talking about future binational relations with Mexico, econ. impact border closures and  migrants.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtM1X2XUwAEGRmj.jpg

I'm sure he was really concerned about the illegal alien problem (sarc)
View Quote
And I'm sure the only way to address it, is to have them come over to this side.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 7:53:03 PM EDT
[#26]
paloma for trump went out to the shelter. it's still been drizzling and raining all day, and the ground is becoming a muddy, swampy mess

https://www.facebook.com/PalomaForTrump/videos/2241343349261205/

I'd say the likelyhood of a hepatitis, dysentery, cholera or other outbreak are pretty high right now

the following were found on twitter, but paloma's video shows how bad it really is

ASIER VERA  @ASIERVERA 3m3 minutes ago
Dónde está la @UN? Y el Gobierno de #México? La #CaravanaMigrante instalada en un lodazal de agua y barro en #Tijuana. @EPN ni está ni se le espera. Es una VERGÜENZA INTERNACIONAL!!!!!

from others

Link Posted: 11/29/2018 9:55:46 PM EDT
[#27]
The rain and lightning has been crazy tonight. Those poor bastards down in Tijuana are going frozen solid tomorrow morning.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 11:09:43 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm in San Diego and the rain hasn't been too heavy, and there hasn't been any thunder or lightning. Our weather is the same weather Tijuana is getting. It could have been a lot worse. When I woke up this morning, the forecast was for rain all the way through Saturday. By this afternoon the forecast had changed, the rain will have moved on by 6am tomorrow. Looks like there is another storm lining up for next week though.

When Gavin talked about the horde ending up on the streets and in the hospitals of San Diego, I literally shuddered. Fuck me. Trump better make damn sure the horde doesn't breach the fence.

Edit: 10:00pm and it is a torrential downpour here. It's coming down so hard I think there might be hail. Sounds like a freight train on the roof.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 8:12:23 AM EDT
[#29]
f&f had griff jenkins in tijuana doing spots this morning. he says groups of the caravan invaders have been trying to go over the fence into the U.S. several times this morning.

he interviewed the mayor of tijuana, who was blaming the people who organized and directed the caravans to tijuana, then left them there, for all the problems that are occurring, and wanted the organizers arrested
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
tijuanna mayor says it cost $30,000/day to run the shelter, and only 2 days left, while the new mexico government says it wants the U.S. to chip in $20 billion for development of projects and jobs for central america - I think the combined foreign aid to all the central american countries a year is <$1 billion
View Quote
Hmmmmmm, what project would cost several $billion and would provide jobs?

There seemed to be something that a lot of us have been wanting, I just can't seem to put my finger on it...
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 10:43:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Hmmmmmm, what project would cost several $billion and would provide jobs?

There seemed to be something that a lot of us have been wanting, I just can't seem to put my finger on it...
View Quote
And there is a willing work force of young males already waiting on site
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
he interviewed the mayor of tijuana, who was blaming the people who organized and directed the caravans to tijuana, then left them there, for all the problems that are occurring, and wanted the organizers arrested
View Quote
This is what needs to happen.  With extreme fuckin' prejudice.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#33]
migrants, making Tijuana shittier than it was before.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:09:57 PM EDT
[#34]
El Sol de Tijuana  @ElSoldeTijuana1 #Clima ???
¡Seguirá la lluvia para este viernes! ?
Se espera una temperatura máxima de 18° en #Tijuana ??

rain for friday, max temp ~64 degrees F

shelter is flooded with water - which contains water washed or drained from the porta potties

#@$! jorge ramos

JORGE RAMOS Verified account @jorgeramosnews
The situation at the Tijuana refugee camp is chaotic. Tijuana and the Mexican government can’t do it alone. There are a lot of children who are sick. It’s time to call the Red Cross and the U.N. And to allow help from ONG’s and U.S. citizens.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:30:18 PM EDT
[#35]
paloma for trump currently live

Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:43:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Because California is the true sanctuary state for them..they will give them everything..home, money, food, jobs..and the right to vote....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@xijara

And also bc once they make it across they can melt and disappear into a large population quickly.  Helps that they are not conspicuous loooking there, tho all along the rio grand they blend too, of course.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:45:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

press conference - poor central american women are going to do a hunger strike, till they get asylum.....

maybe tijuana's mayor won't need 30k/day to support them, after all

Adolfo Flores Verified account @aflores
A group of women from the caravan just announced they’re going on a hunger strike in Tijuana to demand immediate Mexican temporary humanitarian visas while they wait for asylum in the US, the US to speed up the asylum process at the border, and stop to deportations of caravaners
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtMLy5cU4AAAYoC.jpg

Max RN  @MaxRivlinNadler
Women and children asylum-seekers in Tijuana are laying out a list of demands to Mexican and American immigration, including humanitarian visas in Mexico, and a sped-up asylum process in the US.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtMLfxgU4AA-Sct.jpg

no pics so far of the stadium today, so it might not have rained that much, even though f&f talked to griff there this morning, and he had said there were heavy rains
View Quote
Bitches are too fat anyway
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:49:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
paloma for trump went out to the shelter. it's still been drizzling and raining all day, and the ground is becoming a muddy, swampy mess

https://www.facebook.com/PalomaForTrump/videos/2241343349261205/

I'd say the likelyhood of a hepatitis, dysentery, cholera or other outbreak are pretty high right now

the following were found on twitter, but paloma's video shows how bad it really is

ASIER VERA  @ASIERVERA 3m3 minutes ago
Dónde está la @UN? Y el Gobierno de #México? La #CaravanaMigrante instalada en un lodazal de agua y barro en #Tijuana. @EPN ni está ni se le espera. Es una VERGÜENZA INTERNACIONAL!!!!!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtNhJGzUwAAcnHU.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtNhKjIVAAAV8GO.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtNhMSKVsAA0DPP.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtNhNjbU0AA9aTA.jpg

from others

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtNcwMGU0AAZeO5.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtNcwMJV4AA7EM8.jpg
View Quote
Fuck.  That is an outbreak of dusentery etc.  dont these people know parasites can enter between theirbtoes?

Actually, i doubt they understand this or even germs
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:51:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1068546504791662593/xYLE8Kpz?format=jpg&name=800x419

shelter is flooded with water - which contains water washed or drained from the porta potties
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtQ2aXTX4AAmz42.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1068537769448914950/khMvG_2B?format=jpg&name=800x419

#@$! jorge ramos

The situation at the Tijuana refugee camp is chaotic. Tijuana and the Mexican government can’t do it alone. There are a lot of children who are sick. It’s time to call the Red Cross and the U.N. And to allow help from ONG’s and U.S. citizens.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtQ0RvKU4AAH4e5.jpg
View Quote
Fucking unesco & red cross needs to get town there now, but they prolly wont so the pending calamary can be used to make trump look bad for not letting them into san diego hospitals
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 3:07:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
tijuanna mayor says it cost $30,000/day to run the shelter, and only 2 days left, while the new mexico government says it wants the U.S. to chip in $20 billion for development of projects and jobs for central america - I think the combined foreign aid to all the central american countries a year is <$1 billion

https://www.foxnews.com/world/tijuana-mayor-says-30000-a-day-funding-for-migrants-is-about-to-run-out

meanwhile,

first major fall storm expected in san diego
http://www.cbs8.com/story/39553350/first-major-fall-storm-expected-in-san-diego-county?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=5bfef3cf04d30102e91e6282&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
https://kfmb.images.worldnow.com/images/17885106_G.png

remember, they are in cheap 3 season tents, that likely are on the ground, with no water proof barrier under them
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtIIEd8VYAAYQ_q.jpg

Matutino Express Verified account @Ftv_MatutinoEx 52m52 minutes ago
Instalan reja con alambre de pas en cauce de ro en Tijuana
https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1067909281763143680/OA5Aj0Nb?format=jpg&name=600x314
they installed barb wire in the tijuana river bed
View Quote
These people will never support themselves. They cannot support themselves in mexico for god's sake. I don't want to pay for them.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 5:23:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Send an old decommissioned cruise ship to pick them up and drop them off on a Island off India's coast.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 5:31:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am more heartless, I hope things end worse for them.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 5:41:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Fucking unesco & red cross needs to get town there now, but they prolly wont so the pending calamary can be used to make trump look bad for not letting them into san diego hospitals
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1068546504791662593/xYLE8Kpz?format=jpg&name=800x419

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtQ2aXTX4AAmz42.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1068537769448914950/khMvG_2B?format=jpg&name=800x419

#@$! jorge ramos

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtQ0RvKU4AAH4e5.jpg
Well, nothing brings in the feels and ratings other than sick children, bonus points if they catch any dying on camera.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 6:51:31 PM EDT
[#44]
BTT La Paloma
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 6:54:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Send an old decommissioned cruise ship to pick them up and drop them off on a Island off India's coast.
View Quote
Send Carnival Cruise line to pick them up and drop them off in Hawaii.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#46]
paloma for trump has been making several short videos about the new shelter area, and the prior existing one today.

her tweets and links to the facebook page with the videos is here
https://twitter.com/PALOMAFORTRUMP

it's going to be interesting this weekend....

edit - interview paloma did with a guard that had been talking to the caravan people
https://www.facebook.com/PalomaForTrump/videos/1997296020319992/

he says the caravan organizers had sold the caravan people lies, that the people in the caravan would get to tijuana, then come to the america border, and they (the U.S.) would open the doors and let them in and give them their papers and that would be it.

the members of the caravan would arrive at various cities, and they would sleep on the ground at shelters, churches, whatever, and the caravan organizers would go eat at resturants, and go to hotels and where ever. then the next day, the organizers would return and get the caravan people up and moving again

since the caravan have gotten to tijuana, the caravan organizers (for the various groups of caravans) have all disappeared, leaving the caravan people to sit in the water and mud, with more rain coming.

the guard tried to tell people to go to the other shelter, but the caravan people don't want to go, because it is about 25 minutes (driving) away from the border, and the caravan organizers want them to stay at the border to create pressure on the U.S.

someone is telling the caravan people that they would be going to a jail if they go over to the 2nd shelter
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 7:59:19 PM EDT
[#47]
^not that i am feeling bad for these invaders who are trying to steal america from our children, but jewze these “organizers” are dicks!
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 7:59:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Look at all the people wearing brand new Nike's.  How did that happen?
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 8:40:49 PM EDT
[#49]
paloma for trump live now

https://www.facebook.com/PalomaForTrump/videos/2220288768250566/

wtf????? I have to edit the hot link half the time because it fails and the links are cold

Tomorrow the leaders will be organizing them for a march - fliers pass out that says at 11

the shelter managers(?) have told the caravan people that were in the stadium that they had to leave, and the caravan people are all moving out of the stadium now

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 8:57:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Paloma to top again
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top