19m19 minutes ago
Violence breaks out at Tijuana border as migrant caravan arrives to al

looks like they are getting concertina wire up along the san diego barrier now

same section before

Link Posted: 11/16/2018 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So you're telling us that millions of illegals come into the country through airports?
View Quote
Yes.  Visa overstays.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:10:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Do they have solar panels to charge their smart phones with?  Haven't seen any pics of them carrying them.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
have said they will storm the border crossing or the border wall, and overwhelm the U.S. border patrol agents to get into the U.S.
View Quote
Easily fixed.

ETA: What our border is going to look like.

Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#6]
We predicted this would happen in the original caravan thread.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:29:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:31:43 PM EDT
[#8]
We need those sentry guns from Aliens.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 6:32:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Do homeless people now have an  Iphone?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 10:28:26 PM EDT
[#10]
latest is that tijuana is at capacity, so buses going to tijuana are being stopped in mexicali.

mexicali is the sister city to calexico, in the imperial valley. an agricultural area, but, mexicali is a small city, with much less resources than tijuana, so they might try to cross the border somewhere in the imperial valley, where there isn't a wall except along the populated areas

also reported on hannity - caravan invaders are going to block all traffic at the border crossings to force the U.S. to let them in. think the tijuana residents are upset now, just wait till the get stopped from going back and forth across the border
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 10:32:57 PM EDT
[#11]
I have friends down in Tijuana now that are pissed about these migrants. There are mexican citizens living in shacks made from wood pallets on landsliding hillsides and the city is trying to get $4,000,000 from the Mexican Federal government to pay to house foreigners.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 10:42:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They will most likely overwhelm. I’d have every type of gun filled with bean bags and light those bitches up as soon as they try and cross. That’s as humane as I would get.
View Quote
You are a better man than me (at least on the internet).
Crossing by force = shoot to kill. It's the only way we stay "U.S.A."
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 11:01:13 PM EDT
[#13]
I stopped reading at "upscale Tijuana neighborhood".
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 11:30:46 PM EDT
[#14]
The tonk rush isn't going to happen, or if it did it would be useless.  Besides that's not how you go for asylum.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 11:46:08 PM EDT
[#15]
this is a no-win situation. The left would love a Bull Conner moment on video- That's the civil rights videos from the 60s showing blacks being controlled with fire hoses and K-9s.

I fear they're going to make a wall of women and children in the front and start pushing from the behind. Then the press will show videos of the crying women and children being trampled and blame it on the right.We'll have to watch that video every election cycle for the rest of our lives.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 12:16:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 12:26:28 AM EDT
[#17]
the problem with tijuana is that there are rich enclaves such as this

Attachment Attached File

and poor areas like this

Attachment Attached File

and the people there see all these people in caravans arriving in tijuana, and getting housed in big shelters, fed, etc. by the mexican government and other entities, and the people of tijuana see this money and stuff that could have gone to their city, go to central american foreigners....

btw, I saw this article about how tijuana had built up to the existing border fence, and how the new fence going up is displacing some of them

Tijuana residents face loss of structures too close to U.S. border fence
From property barriers to wood shacks to cluttered backyard patios, dozens of structures south of the U.S. border fence face demolition as the Trump administration moves forward on its plans to build a taller, stronger wall separating the United States from Mexico.

The issue has arisen as work gets underway on a $147-million U.S. government project to replace about 14 miles of the existing scrap metal border fence between Tijuana and San Diego. The new structure is a bollard-style barrier rising from 18 to 30 feet, topped with an anti-climbing plate and described as “one of the Border Patrol’s top priority projects.”
View Quote
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/border-baja-california/sd-me-border-wall-tijuana-20180712-story.html
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 12:30:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They will most likely overwhelm. I’d have every type of gun filled with bean bags and light those bitches up as soon as they try and cross. That’s as humane as I would get.
View Quote
A very Frank thing to say.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 12:34:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I stopped reading at "upscale Tijuana neighborhood".
View Quote
Middle class Tijuana neighborhood. The caravan is starting to set up tents in these neighborhoods.

Link Posted: 11/17/2018 12:56:37 AM EDT
[#20]
They just want to bring their love and diseases to all of us.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 1:13:14 AM EDT
[#22]
So it sounds like all the people on welfare in the states.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 1:13:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
they reported that the illegals in tijuana have said they will storm the border crossing or the border wall, and overwhelm the U.S. border patrol agents to get into the U.S. -
View Quote

Kind of funny. Hundreds of Mexicans cross illegally, by walking, going through unguarded pathways. But, these folks want to take the path with most resistance.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 1:17:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Trucks will be waiting fr them with troops.

Water and MREs for everyone.
View Quote
Most likely scenario
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 1:25:30 AM EDT
[#25]
I heard a report on the news today that at least 100 people in the caravan went missing in one area.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 1:38:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Mine the border.

With fences and signs stating the danger, all responsibility is on the trespasser.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 1:52:28 AM EDT
[#27]

Trump has a helluva fulcrum building.

Let them stack up, piss off the Mexican locals, piss off the Cartels and smugglers that don't like the increased attention, and let them keep acting like the trash they are.

I give it 2-3 weeks, and Mexico will be asking for assistance, and open to new agreements on just about anything.

Remember the whole "And Mexico will pay for it" thing?
They ain't laughing now.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 1:56:07 AM EDT
[#28]
"Aliens" Sentry Guns Scenes
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 1:59:03 AM EDT
[#29]
The Military is scheduled to go back home around Dec 15th. Will be interesting to see if the caravan makes a move after they leave. Trump said he is prepared to put 15,000 troops on the border if necessary.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 2:16:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yup, this! Those that have a resume of career criminal will end up getting recruited. I travel to TJ at times to go get my teeth clean and you’ll be amazed at how cheap medicine is down there. I spoke to some of the residence in regards to other immigrants from other countries coming to their city and you be surprised how many TJ residence are just like us not wanting more immigrants and their annoyed with Mexico govt assisting them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m surprised Los Zetas and the cartels haven’t gotten them yet
Are you kidding? They love it and are probably going to add to the swarm with local drug mule, not to mention the caravan people they've already recruited.
Yup, this! Those that have a resume of career criminal will end up getting recruited. I travel to TJ at times to go get my teeth clean and you’ll be amazed at how cheap medicine is down there. I spoke to some of the residence in regards to other immigrants from other countries coming to their city and you be surprised how many TJ residence are just like us not wanting more immigrants and their annoyed with Mexico govt assisting them.
I read that about 5 times trying to figure out what you meant by getting your teeth clean, until I think I figured that you literally mean getting your teeth cleaned.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 2:35:21 AM EDT
[#31]
(20:48)

Number of Central American migrants in Tijuana grows
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 3:28:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Um, not legal, as always.
View Quote
what about airsoft or paintballs?
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 3:31:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Never thought i'd see the day when shit rolls uphill.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 3:34:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
It would not benefit any of the cartels to interfere with this nonsense. This situation is tying up a large amount of CBP’s resources.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 3:40:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They better redeploy alot of troops there. If the barge through then they should use all force necessary.
View Quote
Need FOBs about every 20 clicks apart all the way down with substantial air about every 40.
Of course, this would make too much sense for the majority of the ass-hats up in Washington.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 3:44:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Are you kidding? They love it and are probably going to add to the swarm with local drug mule, not to mention the caravan people they've already recruited.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know, I think it may have the opposite effect,

The cartels don't want the all the added attention and extra security on the the border.
I wouldn't be surprised it they start offing some migrants to send a message.
It's bad for buisness. Those potential mules are nothing compared to the losses they may have due to increased border security.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 3:53:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It would not benefit any of the cartels to interfere with this nonsense. This situation is tying up a large amount of CBP’s resources.
View Quote
Well the caravan lost around 100 women and children on the route so a cartel must have grabbed them in the night. They will probably use them for sex trafficking.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 2:36:52 PM EDT
[#38]
this was from yesterday, but I guess it must be getting bad, when the mayor of tijuana starts complaining

Tijuana Mayor Denounces 'Horde' Of Caravan Migrants, Calls For Swift Deportation

Tijuana Mayor Juan Manuel Gastelum said Thursday that caravan migrants arriving by the hundreds are no longer welcome, an increasingly common sentiment among residents of the Mexican border city.

Gastelum described the caravan of Central American migrants as a "horde" that has been infiltrated by criminals who now threaten the community, in an interview with Milenio Television.

"Tijuana is a city of immigrants, but we don't want them in this way," the mayor, a member of the conservative National Action Party, said. "It was different with the Haitians, they carried papers, they were in order. It wasn't a horde, pardon the expression."

Gastelum called on the Mexican government to deport the caravan migrants as soon as possible.
View Quote
https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/16/tijuana-mayor-migrant-caravan-horde/
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 2:53:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
You spelled JDAM wrong.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 2:56:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
not at all, this is going to make doing business much harder. much more scrutiny at the border.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 2:59:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Wind direction?

Link Posted: 11/17/2018 3:01:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
this was from yesterday, but I guess it must be getting bad, when the mayor of tijuana starts complaining

View Quote
There were 2000 homicides in tuijana this year through October. This horde shows up and now the mayor is worried?
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 3:05:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
I can guaranteed you there are a shit ton on mules embedded in this mob carrying all sorts of drugs and stuff.

The cartels are loving this
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 3:07:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
They're a bunch complaining free loaders. Already complaining about the food, nowhere to sleep, nowhere to shower. Soon they will start getting desperate and start breaking into homes and stealing shit. This is how rogue gangs are made.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 3:19:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
They're a bunch complaining free loaders. Already complaining about the food, nowhere to sleep, nowhere to shower. Soon they will start getting desperate and start breaking into homes and stealing shit. This is how rogue gangs are made.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish they would get to this point ASAP.

Things will get sorted out pretty quick. This needs to happen on the mexico side.  
Come on Fast & Furious 2.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 3:52:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Just saw a live shot on the Tijuana border. Mexican police have kicked them off the beach and are making them stay back at the shelter which is already over flowing. Another 3500 migrants are expected to arrive in Tijuana later today.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 3:56:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 4:10:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Blow the bridges and put a river of gas on fire in front of them.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 4:30:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
they should put a couple of these on the border

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCWEwbghgk

Irony is the left criticizes Trump for calling these countries shitholes, and here we have people running away from these countries because they really are shitholes.

I'm not entirely without empathy for these folks, if I were living in a place like that I'd want a better life as well...but we can't take care of every person who wants to come here for a better life.  These countries need to get to work on fixing their own problems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
they should put a couple of these on the border

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCWEwbghgk

Irony is the left criticizes Trump for calling these countries shitholes, and here we have people running away from these countries because they really are shitholes.

I'm not entirely without empathy for these folks, if I were living in a place like that I'd want a better life as well...but we can't take care of every person who wants to come here for a better life.  These countries need to get to work on fixing their own problems.
I bet that guy loves his job. I'd be stoked to go to work if I got to play with machinery like that.

On another note, I sincerely hope we can turn back the unwashed masses of turd world trash. They're nothing but parasites. Stay home and fix your country, don't come to mine and try to turn into a leech.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 4:35:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
With the president calling it an invasion and a national security threat.. what's the legality of citizens stepping in with force?
View Quote
Got a .308 with a suppressor and a shovel?
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top