Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 2:25:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm betting BORTAC is already there and ready with less lethal if they try. Yesterday, a group tried to storm the port at Calexico and were driven back from the show of force waiting them. We had helicopters on scene as well as riot trained BPAs. Time to light them up with pepperball launchers when they get on the fence.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 3:36:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Food given to the migrants for free, they say It isn't fit for pigs.

Tensions rise in Tijuana as migrant caravan told to 'go back'
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 7:38:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm betting BORTAC is already there and ready with less lethal if they try. Yesterday, a group tried to storm the port at Calexico and were driven back from the show of force waiting them. We had helicopters on scene as well as riot trained BPAs. Time to light them up with pepperball launchers when they get on the fence.
View Quote
thanks for this information.

I was wondering what was happening out there, and looked, but didn't see any reports of anything occuring with the caravan people in mexicali
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 7:40:14 AM EDT
[#4]
btw....

fox and friends reported on the protest in tijuana this morning... using a lot of the same comments that the U.S. uses to describe the illegal aliens that sneak across the U.S. border
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 7:58:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Geez Tijuana residents are pissed off about this...…….how surprising.

I would have never guessed.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:20:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
I know right, I find this whole situation ironic.
Mexicans on the Mexico side complaining about illegal immigrants
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:21:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:28:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Wonder how long the cartels will tolerate this crap. The locked down border cant be good for business
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:36:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
latest is that tijuana is at capacity, so buses going to tijuana are being stopped in mexicali.

mexicali is the sister city to calexico, in the imperial valley. an agricultural area, but, mexicali is a small city, with much less resources than tijuana, so they might try to cross the border somewhere in the imperial valley, where there isn't a wall except along the populated areas

also reported on hannity - caravan invaders are going to block all traffic at the border crossings to force the U.S. to let them in. think the tijuana residents are upset now, just wait till the get stopped from going back and forth across the border
View Quote
A large percentage of those who cross everyday are gringos that live in TJ because it's way cheaper than SD.  This is really going to fuck TJ and SD hard.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:38:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I stopped reading at "upscale Tijuana neighborhood".
View Quote
There's some REALLY nice areas of TJ once you get passed the Zona Norte and surrounding shit.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:42:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
There's some REALLY nice areas of TJ once you get passed the Zona Norte and surrounding shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I stopped reading at "upscale Tijuana neighborhood".
Yup.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:48:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Attachment Attached File

Hmmm, this slogan makes sense now.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 9:28:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Walking across and asking for asylum is now banned. No more catch and release either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They will walk across the border, ask the nearest border patrol officer for asylum, be given a court date, then disappear. Just like all the thousands before them. The military won't be stopping anything.
Walking across and asking for asylum is now banned. No more catch and release either.
So if we are not releasing them anymore, where are we putting them?  Housing has been an issue for at least a year. I don't see any tent cities around Yuma. We are still getting 100+ a day giving up.....
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#14]
The border was shut down earlier today

https://www.10news.com/news/border-patrol-temporarily-shuts-down-san-ysidro-port-of-entry

It handles 100,000 crossings a day.  Hahahaah.

Close the border crossing points where the caravan scrubs are. This pisses the mexicans off. Make them feel the inconveince of dealing with the illegal problem.

There should be $10 charge to all non-US citizen for each crossing. That would help pay for the wall.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 11:09:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 11:12:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Not my people, not my problem. Repel them by any means necessary.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 11:12:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Our nevertrump cadre here on GD have been laughing the entire  matter off as only a stunt The President used "to scare the rubes" before the election.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 4:19:57 PM EDT
[#18]
US restricts border access at San Ysidro Port of Entry

Mexico border: Migrant caravan becoming humanitarian crisis
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 4:23:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
the caravan is showing everyone they were always part of a fsa

video at link
DENISE @dcl1022
19m19 minutes ago
Violence breaks out at Tijuana border as migrant caravan arrives to al
https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1063146692814487553/fAn4_ddt?format=jpg&name=600x314

looks like they are getting concertina wire up along the san diego barrier now
https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1062884527972921344/PJJZytOs?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DsIgQg6W0AEqBvl.jpg

same section before
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DsI9AzJXQAA8GpO.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1062691647278985216/3Hq_aAim?format=jpg&name=600x314
View Quote
Looks like they need fire hoses and a good pump.  Plenty of water there.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Migrant caravan at US border is harboring more than 500 criminals, Homeland Security claims

More than 500 criminals are traveling with the migrant caravan that’s massed on the other side of a San Diego border crossing, homeland security officials said Monday afternoon.

The revelation was made during a conference call with reporters, with officials asserting that "most of the caravan members are not women and children". They claimed the group is mostly made up of single adult or teen males and that the women and children have been pushed to the front of the line in a bid to garner sympathetic media coverage.

“All legal options are on the table and we have been negotiating with all our partners in central America with ways to deal with the caravan," one official said when asked about reports that the U.S. government is planning to make asylum-seekers remain on the Mexican side of the border while their claims are being reviewed.

Homeland Security officials say there are currently 6,000 people in Tijuana waiting to be processed at the San Ysidro border crossing, with more on the way.

Those who have already entered the border city in the past few days have been met with an icy reception. The group's members are also coming to the realization that they could be stuck on that unwelcoming side of the fence for months if they try to enter America the legal way.

Adding to the increasing certainty of the group’s situation, the U.S. Border Patrol temporarily closed all northbound lanes at the San Ysidro Port of Entry early Monday morning as the U.S. continues to "position additional port hardening materials.

"Unfortunately, some members of the caravan are purposely causing disruptions at our border ports of entry," Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen posted on Twitter. "There is a legal and illegal way to enter the U.S. We have deployed additional forces to protect our border."

Given the increasing attention on the caravan, and the insistence by top U.S. officials that the migrants will not simply be allowed to enter the U.S., the crowds in Tijuana reportedly may end up having to wait six months for their asylum claims to be heard.

“We have to wait — for how long?” Lenin Herrera Batres, a 20-year-old who left Honduras with his wife and 2-year-old son, asked the New York Times. “We don’t have the money to stay here for one month, two months.”

Another migrant, 24-year-old José Adan Núñez, told the newspaper “if I die on the way, at least I will have fought for something,” after spending a few days in a shelter in Tijuana.

U.S. border inspectors are already processing only about 100 asylum claims per day at Tijuana's main crossing to San Diego, according to the Associated Press. Asylum seekers are registering their names in a tattered notebook managed by migrants themselves that had more than 3,000 names even before the first members of the leading caravan started arriving last week.

The arrivals are expected to continue throughout Monday and into the week ahead. Most of a group of 3,400 migrants, who were last in the border city of Mexicali, should make it to Tijuana Monday, an advocacy organization told the New York Times.

Tijuana Mayor Juan Manuel Gastélum – who has referred to the arrivals as “bums” and questioned whether a referendum in the city of 1.6 million is needed to determine whether or not they should be allowed to stay – reportedly estimated the migrants may have to wait six months for their asylum claims to be processed.

The Mexican Interior Ministry announced Friday that just under 2,700 Central American migrants have applied for asylum in Mexico under a program launched late last month that pledged to provide them with work and living permissions faster.

More
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 5:21:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Uncomfired rumor-

One of the caravan scrubs claimed to be MS13 and threatened the local mexicans.  Result- they chopped off all of his fingers and pulled all of his teeth.

I wonder what CNN will report on this- innocent asylum seeker gets assulted by mexican nationalist.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 5:27:19 PM EDT
[#23]
From the article:

Another migrant, 24-year-old José Adan Núñez, told the newspaper “if I die on the way, at least I will have fought for something,” after spending a few days in a shelter in Tijuana.
View Quote
You have gotta be fucking kidding me.
I would respect that if you took up arms against your corrupt government, organized crime etc.

Jumping on Soros supplied busses and trucks into a country that offered you a place to stay only to refuse and travel all the way through it so you can get to a country that gives you more free shit is hardly heroic there homie.

Also: Funny that the leftist media is ignoring the display of nationalism that the Mexicans are putting forth. I wonder how many Mexicans now understand why we are tired of their people sneaking in here.

FWIW, a lot of the people that live in TJ are not part of the problem. Many of them can freely cross the border whenever, quite a lot of them make the trip daily for work, others drive up to go shopping, visit family etc.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 5:52:05 PM EDT
[#24]
"It's beautiful, man, it's beautiful!"
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 5:53:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 6:04:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 6:07:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Cartel de Tijuana is reportedly more brutal then the Sinaloa Cartel.
View Quote
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2018/10/20/mexican-border-city-of-tijuana-tops-2000-homicides-for-2018/
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 6:07:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DsY1DvfWoAUobD0.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
"We need all the wire, ALL THE WIRE!"

Lol No he won't, the uncensored version is the first link in my post.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#30]
If we were to reclaim American blood purchased soil by extending Arizona and New Mexico's southern most border to the Rio Grande and to the Sea of Cortez, we would have to expel fewer people than India and Pakistan exchanged during their Partition.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 6:15:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Uncomfired rumor-

One of the caravan scrubs claimed to be MS13 and threatened the local mexicans.  Result- they chopped off all of his fingers and pulled all of his teeth.

I wonder what CNN will report on this- innocent asylum seeker gets assulted by mexican nationalist.
View Quote
loud mouth fucked with the wrong people
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#32]
The Mexicans will probably do what the Brazilians did to the Venezuelans after they wore out their welcome. There are more than a few scumbags/criminals in that group.

https://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-brazil-venezuelan-immigrants-20180818-story.html
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 6:34:06 PM EDT
[#33]
I doubt those were cartel types that tuned that guy up. Probably just locals. If the cartel got their hands on the guy all they'd have now is a torso. The head would probably never be found. If the cartels decide this caravan is bad for business, and they decide to do something about it, it's going to be ugly as fuck down there.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I doubt those were cartel types that tuned that guy up. Probably just locals. If the cartel got their hands on the guy all they'd have now is a torso. The head would probably never be found. If the cartels decide this caravan is bad for business, and they decide to do something about it, it's going to be ugly as fuck down there.
View Quote
We'll see in the next coming days, no reports on the guy being found/returned. Just that quick interrogation video.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Tijuana is a happening town.

Homicides per month during 2018:

January — 191

February — 177

March — 184

April — 212

May — 216

June — 221

July — 253

August — 211

September — 214

October — 126 (As of Saturday morning, October 20)
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 7:08:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
damn.... I saw some pics with wire up top, and a skirt at the bottom, but now

edit - how soon before the leftist file a lawsuit, because the concertina wire is a hazard, and could hurt someone, and that all that concertina wire isn't pretty
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 7:21:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Brig. Gen. Robert Hommel, USMC (Ret.)

This is the obituary for Robert Hommel, who was a young USMC Major on Midway Island during the Battle of Midway.  Nicknamed "Barbed Wire Bob" by his Marines, he earned the nickname because of all the concertina wire he had deployed in anticipation of a Japanese landing on the island. "It stopped the Boches, it will stop the Japs" was Gen. Hommel's reasoning.

Looks like they took a page out of his playbook.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 7:25:42 PM EDT
[#38]
"Storming the border" sounds like a declaration of war to me.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:17:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Mexican Protesters: "Trump Was Right, This Is An Invasion"
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:41:03 PM EDT
[#40]
twitter on the search term tijuana is blowing up today

about 1/4 of the post are in spanish, and they are talking about the protest, saying deport them, and others wondering how mexico (government) let the central americans get there and let it happen
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#41]
f'ing ramos  enrique acevedo is on tucker carlson tonight, trying to push deporting or doing anything against the caravan invaders is racist

edit - correction, thanks to lv1976
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 9:20:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
f'ing ramos is on tucker carlson tonight, trying to push deporting or doing anything against the caravan invaders is racist
View Quote
That was Enrique Acevedo.  But pushing the same narrative. He's just a younger and somewhat better looking version of Jorge Ramos.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 9:23:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That was Enrique Acevedo.  But pushing the same narrative. He's just a younger and somewhat better looking version of Jorge Ramos.
View Quote
oppsss...

thanks , I'll make a correction. I got on a audio only stream after the show started
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Drop liquid ass on them.
View Quote
Could possibly improve the smell...

Link Posted: 11/19/2018 10:49:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 11:57:08 PM EDT
[#46]
A group of illegal aliens were caught after swimming across the border and landing onto Imperial Beach, Monday morning.

San Diego: Immigrants Caught Swimming Ashore From Mexico

San Ysidro border closes Monday morning

Migrants desperate for entry to US as Mexicans shun caravan

San Diego: Inside Look At U.S. Border Fortification
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 1:34:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
A group of illegal aliens were caught after swimming across the border and landing onto Imperial Beach, Monday morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbdhUhmQJIk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxTZTQyYSl4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNk7yTn5RqA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFVl7M1CmJg
View Quote
Hah, that reporter jumped the fence into the camp... in Mexico... then flashed his i control what America sees pass.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 1:47:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
f'ing ramos  enrique acevedo is on tucker carlson tonight, trying to push deporting or doing anything against the caravan invaders is racist

edit - correction, thanks to lv1976
View Quote
He's been on several times as they've progressed. Tucker usually asks him how many is he going to house personally and he always sidesteps it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 1:56:20 AM EDT
[#49]
thanks for posting the videos

Quoted:
View Quote
yeah, that is going to be a weak point, if the caravan wants to try to rush the border with a couple of hundred people. they start going into the ocean at low tide, then swim around the fencing and rush the border patrol on the beach. the border patrol will get some of them, but unless they are backed up by s.d. pd, and start using less lethal, they won't get them all.

and most likely, anyone trying to shoot a woman with her kids with a less lethal is going to quickly become the face of border enforcement the free border and immigration people will use to allow them all to enter the U.S.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:19:06 AM EDT
[#50]
the leftist have started to work on the caravan invaders

Erika, Esq. @eeerox
5m5 minutes ago
Spent the day at the refugee camp on the US-Mexico border in Tijuana. I gave a ‘Know Your Rights’ presentation in a soccer field right next to the border wall. Met tons of kids, pregnant women, and LGBTQ asylum seekers

caravan invader sympathsizers

Tonya Song @ MFF  @Tonya_Song
7m7 minutes ago
What did the protestors in Tijuana get out of this? This is disappointing behavior. There's no honor or heroism in punching down at the powerless. Nacionalismo de mierda y una vergüenza.

lorenzo sanz  @lorenzosanz5
7m7 minutes ago
Medios de diferentes partes del mundo documentaron las aberraciónes sucedidas en la marcha contra los migrantes en #tijuana , somos una vergüenza en todo el planeta.

'media from around the world document the difference in the march against the immigrants in tijuana. this is a disgrace to the whole world'

someone claiming caravan invaders crossing at tecate

Baby Bunch Vlogs  @thebabybunch1
8m8 minutes ago
Replying to @realDonaldTrump @mauriciomacri
ILLEGALS HAVE BEEN CROSSING IN TECATE ALL DAY CLOSE TO TIJUANA AND NOONE IS DOING ANYTHING AT ALL. NO BORDER PATROL OR MILITARY. PPL IN TIJUANA REPORTED AND NOONE IS STOPPING THEM.. WTF IS BP AND MILITARY DOING IF PPL ARE CROSSING THIS IS WASTING TAX DOLLARS
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top