Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Meanwhile, religious "charities" flew in millions  of"refugees" across America,  told them how to get their families in with tourist/education visas, overstay and apply for public benefits.
All near large employers who don't like minimum wage laws.

But don't let me interrupt the chest thumping.
View Quote
And they reap huge payments for 'settling' refugees. Our tax dollars at work.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:29:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Has anyone noticed how fat the women are that they are pushing to the front to use as shields?  They look like they are in desperate straights.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#3]
How long until an invader steals a truck in TJ and crashes it into the border wall.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:30:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meanwhile, religious "charities" flew in millions  of"refugees" across America,  told them how to get their families in with tourist/education visas, overstay and apply for public benefits.
All near large employers who don't like minimum wage laws.

But don't let me interrupt the chest thumping.
Bingo.  A kid is wirth $56,000 a year.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:32:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The 3 cartels that operate in TJ probably aren’t thrilled that it’s going to be almost imposible to get any heroin, meth or coke into California for the time being.
View Quote
The cartels could clean this mess up in a New York minute if so inclined.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:32:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Cartels are already making that shit in the US.
View Quote
Meth, sure but not at anywhere near super lab quantities. If you believe they are making coke and heroin here, I have some nice ocean front property to sell you in Arizona.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:33:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Any word about the other border crossings like Nogales, El Passo etc. or are all the invaders trying to get across in TJ?
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:34:02 PM EDT
[#8]
claim that someone was hit and killed by a tear gas can.

defango is re-streaming the lady that got into the arguement with the leftist that wants the invaders be allowed into the U.S. on one of the bridges
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:36:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Any word about the other border crossings like Nogales, El Passo etc. or are all the invaders trying to get across in TJ?
View Quote
sorry, don't know.

I know there were attempts to cross at mexicali, that someone let me know about, and I checked with family still in the imperial valley, and small groups are splitting off and attempting to cross down there, but most of the caravan people are continuing to tijuana
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:39:27 PM EDT
[#10]
IBTTGCTTF!

In before the tear gas can to the face!
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:40:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You can not do this in OP's threads, who is sponsoring them?

Trump Tower_
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's a thought. I wouldn't be surprised if that little border rush was just to see what they would be up against. The next rush they will all have gas masks and goggles. Must be nice to be sponsored.
You can not do this in OP's threads, who is sponsoring them?

Trump Tower_
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueblo_Sin_Fronteras
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:42:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:42:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
IBTTGCTTF!

In before the tear gas can to the face!
View Quote
Too late look 2 posts above yours.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:43:10 PM EDT
[#14]
The mayor of TJ tweeted earlier that they are actively looking for the caravan organizers and will deport them once caught.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:45:01 PM EDT
[#15]
If Trump actually closes the entire border down I could see that impeding the cartel's ability to export drugs and import their cash. I'd imagine this nonsense would "disappear" shortly thereafter.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:45:47 PM EDT
[#16]
let's try some periscope streams

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1rmxPQjlpmMKN
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:47:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If Trump actually closes the entire border down I could see that impeding the cartel's ability to export drugs and import their cash. I'd imagine this nonsense would "disappear" shortly thereafter.
View Quote
Just with TJ being shut down right now presents a huge logistics problem for them, 3 major cartels operate in TJ and export drugs to one of the largest drug markets in the USA, California which is also one of the distribution hubs for the rest of the country.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#19]

Central American migrants try to breach US-Mexico border fence

Migrants attempt to cross US-Mexico border fence

Central American migrants rush U.S. border on arrival to crossing
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:50:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Just a 24hr shutdown every time they get stupid will be enough to drive the Mexicans to start taking care of business. There's shit loads of non cartel money that needs to get through that border on a daily basis.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:51:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm not sure whose side the various cartels are on.  With the new government in power the cartels probably are much like our swamp creatures here in terms of ensuring AMLO doesn't last horribly long.  That said, everyone has a price and AMLO most definitely has his if he's the Mexican President.

I'm just wondering if negotiations between the cartels and the groups responsible for getting the migrants through Mexico took place and whether there was an agreed upon time frame...and who paid who.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:52:26 PM EDT
[#22]
LIVE Feed

Migrant caravan reaches bridge near U.S. border
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:52:39 PM EDT
[#23]
the mexican media have stopped coverage, it appears....

Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:52:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Just with TJ being shut down right now presents a huge logistics problem for them, 3 major cartels operate in TJ and export drugs to one of the largest drug markets in the USA, California which is also one of the distribution hubs for the rest of the country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cartels aside, a shitload of people commute across the border into the US daily.
Lot of Mexicans stuck on our side of the border right now returning home from visiting family over the long weekend and an asston of workers who won't be able to cross into the US tomorrow to go to work.

I also wonder how long it will be before groups of do gooder college students, antifa, la raza and a few California brown supremecist politicians show up at the border to protest, break shit and menace people.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Has anyone noticed how fat the women are that they are pushing to the front to use as shields?  They look like they are in desperate straights.
View Quote
Ive never seen an india that WASNT fat!  Their genes are all made for pre-ag when you spent half your life starving to death andbthe other half storing fat.

Anyway, these bitches clearly havnt missed a meal
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 6:55:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Those are Polish refugees in Tijuana? Who knew?

Donald J. Trump employed a crew of 200 undocumented Polish workers

In 1980.

Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:00:09 PM EDT
[#28]
since you worked so hard to punish rick scott over the bump stock legislation, when are you going to organize all the arfcom floridians that worked to keep scott from being elected, and start working to punish Trump for doing the nra requested re-eval of bump stocks?

I'm sure you could get all the '_'s nt's, and other closet leftist to follow you. you just need to figure out if you'll push harris/ocasio cortez or clinton again, to replace him
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:03:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Cartels aside, a shitload of people commute across the border into the US daily.
Lot of Mexicans stuck on our side of the border right now returning home from visiting family over the long weekend and an asston of workers who won't be able to cross into the US tomorrow to go to work.

I also wonder how long it will be before groups of do gooder college students, antifa, la raza and a few California brown supremecist politicians show up at the border to protest, break shit and menace people.
View Quote
Agreed, this could turn into a bigger mess than anticipated. Legal imports and exports going both south and north will be affected as well. I’m also sure that some Americans are stuck in TJ as well.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#30]
most of the streams are ending, I don't think any of the invaders have pulled back, so the media is just closing down because of short attention span and nothing more happening
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:13:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Migrants run from tear gas launched near U.S. border fence

Se viven momentos de tensión entre migrantes y la CBP.

Migrants rush border to demand asylum
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:14:51 PM EDT
[#32]
THEY SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN.. PARTIALLY

Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:15:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
How long until an invader steals a truck in TJ and crashes it into the border wall.
View Quote
Hell, they don't even have to do that down here. In AZ the coverage of the border is so sparse they have time to cut through the steel beams making a hole large enough for trucks to drive through.Then the CBP leaves the hole unguarded (after locals alert them to it), and takes two weeks to fix it.

A wall doesn't work if it is unpatrolled/guarded.

They found one of the supposed caravan members here in AZ. He climbed a tree and tried to set it on fire after he was spotted. They are crossing elsewhere while everyone is looking at California.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:17:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Per the live feed I'm watching, barricades are being removed. Looks as though they are going to open the border
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:18:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
most of the streams are ending, I don't think any of the invaders have pulled back, so the media is just closing down because of short attention span and nothing more happening
View Quote
Nightfall will get interesting imo. Was watching milenio live and they cut the broadcast a while ago.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:18:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Just a 24hr shutdown every time they get stupid will be enough to drive the Mexicans to start taking care of business. There's shit loads of non cartel money that needs to get through that border on a daily basis.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do we not close it down permanently?  So we can import cars here from factories that used to be in america??
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:19:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Per the live feed I'm watching, barricades are being removed. Looks as though they are going to open the border
View Quote
Fuck, why?
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Or TJs people have said fuck it and let them deal with the US guys head on.

The MX side has a pretty interesting portable barricade system. Can't say I have seen that before.

ETA: Surprised to see that Soros didn't provide any "stolen" construction equipment or heavy trucks that could be ghost ridden into the port of entry.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#39]
guy on periscope had to move

he has gone to a street near the border crossing. the sdpd has blocked off access to the road to the border

edit - he says there are about 100 people waiting there, to cross back into mexico that got trapped on the U.S. side, when the border got shut down
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:21:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Fuck, why?
View Quote
Probably because of all the American citizens stuck on the Mex side and the Mexican citizens stuck on the US side for the holiday weekend.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:22:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Looks like the mexicans are taking down the wall they had a couple hundred yards south of the San Ysidro border crossing.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:25:34 PM EDT
[#42]
They are demanding asylum in the United States.

Rasguñan la frontera con EU

Patrulla fronteriza de EEUU arroja gas lacrimógeno a migrantes

Honduren~os cruzan ilegalmente por Tijuana Por Chaparral
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:26:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Needs more belt-fed. That said if the military's role is not to protect the American people from a planned invasion, then what is its role?
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:29:01 PM EDT
[#45]
How about serving up some nice romaine lettuce to those illegal aliens?
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:29:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Those are Polish refugees in Tijuana? Who knew?

Donald J. Trump employed a crew of 200 undocumented Polish workers

In 1980.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/367483/090BA0DC-CDAE-4ED3-A71B-FEC0D77E15E9-750862.jpg
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:30:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Tonight should be interesting.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Give it time and the cartels or Mex gov will start handling this - it's a massive impact to them to have the border shut down.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top