Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:26:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Honestly, it kinda hurts my wrist when I hold my AR at the hip...
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:27:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought that the proper way to spray bullets was by holding an AK-47 over your head or around the corner of a building?! At least that how I have seen people in the Middle East do it on Livelink.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:27:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Movies and TV.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:27:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
She is trying to pass laws affecting millions of people, based on some shit she saw in a movie?

What do you expect??  Her IQ is smaller than my boot size.

No, she's smart.

And she doesn't care if this shit isn't true. It is about influencing people, not accuracy.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:28:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
So, what are these "new models of assault weapons" that are "more powerful and more lethal than were available in 1993"?

Because I think I want one.

You don't already have a Bushwacker or a Sig Snauzer with a bayonet slug?

You been ghostin'.

Bayonet slugs can be detached at will and used to remotely kill enemies.

Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:28:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The weapons on display are band in that area. How come she has them?

They probably belong to a law enforcement agency, or are at least technically in their custody.

Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:29:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I shit more intelligent turds than her.

She has managed to get herself elected as supervisor of a major city for 10 years, mayor of a major city for 10 years, and Senator of the most populous and wealthiest state in the country for more than 20 years.  

What have your turds achieved?

Good point. Thanks, I'll go turn in my guns and comply with her cause she's so awesome and admirable. You are right.

Don't be an ass, where do I say she's awesome or admirable?

You called her stupid, my point is that she isn't stupid, she is evil and calculating, and has over 40 years of experience of trying to control people's lives without screwing up enough to lose her job.

Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:29:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Because there is more power in emotions than truth.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:31:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

She has managed to get herself elected as supervisor of a major city for 10 years, mayor of a major city for 10 years, and Senator of the most populous and wealthiest state in the country for more than 20 years.  

And she raised the minimum wage while exempting American Somoa from the wage increase, which no doubt helped her hubby's buisness.

She's smart and dangerous.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:31:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I thought that the proper way to spray bullets was by holding an AK-47 over your head or around the corner of a building?! At least that how I have seen people in the Middle East do it on Livelink.

Only if you wear an orange life vest.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:35:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

She is an evil Marxist plant, she is smart and evil. I hope she breaks a hip and dies slowly of pneumonia.

Can't  happen  soon  enough .
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:39:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
duhhhh

Holy hell!
That magazine is in backwards!!!

Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:40:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You called her stupid, my point is that she isn't stupid, she is evil and calculating, and has over 40 years of experience of trying to control people's lives without screwing up enough to lose her job.  

She is one of the few Senate Dems with actual executive experience. She was more fit (technically speaking) for POTUS then Obama, Hillary, Biden and Edwards combined.

She might say "clips" or "spray from the hip", but that's calcualted to appeal to moderates, she doesn't really care if it is accurate. When we are down to arguing about definitions and fine points we have already lost the debate.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:42:09 PM EDT
[#14]
I forgot about the life vest. Guess it also helps to have some one cover you by swinging a cactus around too.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:57:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Hollyweierd.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 2:58:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She is one of the few Senate Dems with actual executive experience. She was more fit (technically speaking) for POTUS then Obama, Hillary, Biden and Edwards combined.

She might say "clips" or "spray from the hip", but that's calcualted to appeal to moderates, she doesn't really care if it is accurate. When we are down to arguing about definitions and fine points we have already lost the debate.

She's also a crook who steered federal contracts to her husband's business. She lost her Appropriation chairman's seat over it and should have gone to jail. You'll be hard pressed to find any major media stories about this however.

This is all about emotion and has zero basis in fact. She's on her last legs and this is her last shot at this. She has over reached and will only get the most liberal from the most liberal districts to join in on this. Any middle of the road democrat who jumps on this bandwagon will end up under it come next year.

Link Posted: 1/24/2013 3:02:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Umm, might want to check that, they might be the one thats spends the most money per capita, but I hear nothing but bad news when it comes to actualyl being under budget, or close to it, and haven't for sometime. On;y shows that her constituents aren't that bright either, or they are lemmings waiting for her next breath.
Link Posted: 1/24/2013 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#18]
I hope she dies

Before any major legislation is passed.  

Her dying without achieving her life work/dream of disarming upstanding American citizens and her knowing she failed would be awesome.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 12:48:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Without starting another thread...why the fuck don't these liberal fucking idiots go after Hollywood for glorifying guns?

Link Posted: 1/25/2013 12:50:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Seriously - where does she get this shit?

Her cunts drying out and sucking all the fluid off what little pea brain she has, hence the constant stupidity that flows out her cock holster.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 12:54:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Holy hell!
That magazine is in backwards!!!

I just noticed that.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 12:58:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
"The purpose is to dry up the supply of these weapons over time, therefore, there is no sunset"

It couldn't be more clear....  I just don't see how she thinks she will get support for this.  This isn't about crime.  She even stated only 350 people killed by any kind of "assault weapon"  This is about registration, confiscation, and control.

What I cannot fathom, is why some crusty ass 90 year old bitch who aint got much time left on this earth is so interested.  She wont be around to control anything.

For the children.

It's for the children.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top