BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 8:16:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I could send them motherfuckers every goddamned dime I have and they would still fuckin complain! Hows about my reperations for putting up with your sorry asses every time I drive to the big city! Goddamned somethingfornothings!
                                                                      #FUCKYOREPERATIONS
View Quote
This

nothing you are forced to give them will ever make them feel whole and they will always be victims,they will never be happy.

pack up and go create wakanda
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 9:54:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I heard a republican senator just sponsored a bill to make Junetenth a national holiday.

So we have black history month, BET and their BET movie awards show, MOBO Awards, Black colleges, The United NEGRO college fund (have not heard about in a long time), American Black Film Festival,  and now a holiday just about blacks. Yep, more of that separate but equal.
View Quote

Quite frankly, I think Juneteenth is a perfectly acceptable holiday.  It was a monumental occasion (albeit perhaps not precisely for the reasons the majority think) for the nation and, as a descendant of dirt farmers and sharecroppers barely a level above slaves, I think a symbolic day for the last part of the slave population to find out they were actually free is pretty damn important. I'm as conservative as they come and I personally think it's a pretty significant celebration.

What those nasty 'hos are doing is pathetic though.  Reparations is bullshit.  Nobody I know ever owned a slave and nobody in my long list of descendants ever owned a slave.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:18:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's actually what I was thinking.

ETA: I made a thread about it earlier in the week reparations are coming, and they'll be upheld by the courts.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thinly veiled prostituion ads?

That's actually what I was thinking.

ETA: I made a thread about it earlier in the week reparations are coming, and they'll be upheld by the courts.

I would argue that the American taxpayer HAS BEEN paying reparations since the Johnson administration's "Great Society".
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:19:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Send them a bill for the pain and suffering they've caused.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:27:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Coming soon via federal tax increase, watch.  Wonder if there would be another Boston Tea Party or if people will duly pay. I bet the latter.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:46:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I heard a republican senator just sponsored a bill to make Junetenth a national holiday.

So we have black history month, BET and their BET movie awards show, MOBO Awards, Black colleges, The United NEGRO college fund (have not heard about in a long time), American Black Film Festival,  and now a holiday just about blacks. Yep, more of that separate but equal.
View Quote

Make June black pride month also.  They can fight with the gays for it.

I think someone should send them some reparation money that they deserve.  $0.01 each to their paypal accounts with "AR-15" in the comments
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:46:44 PM EDT
[#7]
If the left was really serious about reparations, there would be national charities set up to collect contributions, and distribute them to worthy recipients.

We are just one GoFundMe account away from making every African-American a millionaire - literally overnight.

There are enough people with white guilt to make it happen. All they have to do is open their pocketbooks.

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Attachment Attached File

I transferred your reparations into my Cayman fund today.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:56:32 PM EDT
[#9]
You can have so of deezzzzz

Deez nut!!!!

You want money show up with a rake, trashbags, glove, eyepro and a chainsaw.

I have lots of work for you to do and I will pay you, I have 50 acres that needs lots of work
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 2:57:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 3:20:14 PM EDT
[#11]
I paid enough taxes while working, no thanks.

So let's see, because some former slaves in 1865 couldn't put together "June" and "19th" we get this abortion of a word?

And we're supposed to not only give a shit, but send some random numbskull with a lousy hairdo money? Upon receiving said money, it would no doubt be poured into something as equally stupid as those hairdos.

Not happening. And no matter how many times you axe for it on your Obama phone, it still ain't happening.

Next year in Wakanda!

Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:50:27 PM EDT
[#13]
We should return anyone who wants reparations to Africa so they can be repatriated and make their lives complete.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 1:13:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Are they cops? I mean they gotta tell me right?

Link Posted: 6/21/2020 1:20:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I did, and I even flushed afterwards
View Quote

Lol, nice.

I was going to say they can have about seven inches of reparations, but they're going to have to work for it.

Then again, looking at some of them... NOPE. I have never found dreadlocks attractive, and I've never met anyone that did.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 1:24:10 AM EDT
[#16]
They owe ME reparations.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 1:26:02 AM EDT
[#17]
How does one mail poo and ensures that it arrives?
Kidding, but that is the sentiment anyway.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 1:26:28 AM EDT
[#18]
fucking beggars
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 1:27:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Da fuq?

Didn't get their welfare payment or something for their twelveteen childrens?
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 1:36:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Doesnt look like they cant work. Stop being lazy assholes and work for the money.
View Quote

They probably work for the gov in some capacity.  DMV maybe.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 2:09:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 2:24:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Ask the DNC, since slavery, the KKK, segregation and lynchings were all wholly exclusive franchises of the Democrat Party.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top