Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 7:35:41 AM EDT
[#1]
He is a very talented man.

I just have always had a hard time watching him now after seeing a long interview he gave a few years ago.

Typical liberal anti-gun douchebag.

But, yes I know that if I cut out the anti-gun folks from entertainment I would never see another movie or TV show again.

Just sucks because I liked him before I saw the interview.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 7:48:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dude...."greatest rock bands of all time" would disqualify the shit out of Tom Petty.  Dude...no fucking way.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Check it out.  4 hour documentary on one of the greatest rock bands of all time, IMO.

http://youtu.be/dXYl5NrHPb4
I've been a fan since the late 70's.  

Dude...."greatest rock bands of all time" would disqualify the shit out of Tom Petty.  Dude...no fucking way.  
I whole-heartedly disagree, but to each his own.  You'd be hard-pressed to name a rock band with more hit songs.  They've been at it for 40 years and they still sound great and are still making great music.

Link Posted: 6/3/2016 8:05:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I was wondering if it was good. I thought about starting it the other evening but watched Almost Famous instead because I did not have time to watch it all.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 9:54:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Check it out.  4 hour documentary on one of the greatest rock bands of all time, IMO.

By almost every metric I can qualify a great band, TP qualifies. You don't like 'em? Awesome, tastes vary, but they're a great. Sales, popularity, influence, collaboration, accolades, critical praise, long lasting career, consistency throughout the years, maturity, all of it....they are the whole package.

Link Posted: 6/3/2016 11:09:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

By almost every metric I can qualify a great band, TP qualifies. You don't like 'em? Awesome, tastes vary, but they're a great. Sales, popularity, influence, collaboration, accolades, critical praise, long lasting career, consistency throughout the years, maturity, all of it....they are the whole package.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You said it better than I did.

Agreed.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top