BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 2:59:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

…and Pam Anderson, and Bobbie Brown (the Cherry Pie girl)
View Quote

Sunset strip was full of chicks that looked just as good as the above mentioned.
I'd bet the crew banged most of them too.

I'd also bet Van Halen banged them first.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
He has never drank 171 shots in one day. Neither has anyone else.
View Quote

I watched a full-blown alcoholic chug a fifth of whisky and he wasn't wasted either. I know 2 gallons is alot but in a 24 period, who knows?
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:10:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Just because they told you they drank 4 or 5 1.75 liters of vodka a day, doesn't mean that they actually did.  Four 1.75 liters is 240 ounces.  Again, things that did not happen.  I do not care how heavy you are or how long you have been drinking. That is at least a medical emergency level and likely lethal level for just about everyone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, you are wrong about that.

I worked in an alcohol rehab facility for many years.

It was not uncommon to have people who drank 4 or 5 1.75 liter bottles of vodka in a day.  Vodka is always the main choice of the hardcore alcoholic…

1.75 liters is a little over 59 ounces, so 59 shots.

3 bottles would get you a little over 171 shots.

Just because they told you they drank 4 or 5 1.75 liters of vodka a day, doesn't mean that they actually did.  Four 1.75 liters is 240 ounces.  Again, things that did not happen.  I do not care how heavy you are or how long you have been drinking. That is at least a medical emergency level and likely lethal level for just about everyone.

Also assumes it all stays down, drink, puke, keep counting. I've known a couple idiots like that.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:11:12 PM EDT
[#4]
The thing with anyone who's really an alcoholic is that their memory goes pretty fast. They can't remember which bottle they got when or where it came from or even what they did a few hours ago, EVEN if they're not really that apparently drunk, just intoxicated.

I'm sure he believes it, but if he were honest, he'd just have to admit he has no idea, he was just drunk and high all the time.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:14:59 PM EDT
[#5]
256 oz.every day or any day for that matter? LOL, no.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:27:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's what I wonder. How long will veins hold up to 80% alcohol? Is that even probable?

Based on his 2 gallon a day bullshit claim, I'd guess not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can you direct inject whiskey into your veins and it not cause a health issue?

That's what I wonder. How long will veins hold up to 80% alcohol? Is that even probable?

Based on his 2 gallon a day bullshit claim, I'd guess not.

40%
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:29:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:29:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Tommy Lee is full of shit.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:58:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I talked to a old Vietnam vet who said when they were broke would get a syringe from the Tmc and shoot the little booze they could get and get drunk from it
He also said when they had money they would buy a case of beer and go rent some girls and hit it without protection but wash themselves off with beer as soon as they finished and never had problems
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 4:06:37 PM EDT
[#10]
He's full of shit.

But he did bang Pamela, I seent it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 4:25:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
In the article he is quoted as saying "two handles- the big ones; gallons" I've never seen vodka sold by the gallon. The "handles" are 1.75l or half gallons.
A gallon of vodka, for a hardcore alcoholic, is at least in the realm of possibility.. also this guy is a mongoloid so i take everything he says with #50 of salt. intravenous Jack Daniels sounds like a crock of shit.
View Quote

Agreed, 1.75 is the biggest bottle sold in the US. Pretty sure that's by law

Canada has 3 liter bottles though. My boss has a 3 liter bottle of Jack Daniel's in his collection. I want one.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 4:29:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If the 119 beers in six hours story is true, @ 520 lbs. (holy fuck), he passed out at 0.88. 2-gallons of vodka over 24-hrs and he's at 1.03. I'd bet against him, but I guess if anyone could've done it, it would've been him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Andre the Giant would like a word...

If the 119 beers in six hours story is true, @ 520 lbs. (holy fuck), he passed out at 0.88. 2-gallons of vodka over 24-hrs and he's at 1.03. I'd bet against him, but I guess if anyone could've done it, it would've been him.

He was 520 pounds? I knew he was huge but holy shit.

I've never seen a negative word about the man though. Everyone seems to have very fond memories.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 4:31:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Can you direct inject whiskey into your veins and it not cause a health issue?

View Quote

Dude, it's Tommy Lee. The man IS a health issue.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 4:33:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yeah, Andre was 7’ 4” tall and over 500 lbs. he was drinking beer, so probably 5-6% alcohol, whereas Lee claims he was drinking vodka, so 40-50% alcohol.

I’ve stood right next to Tommy Lee. He’s right around 6’ 2” and probably weighs about 180. He’s a skinny bean pole.
View Quote

He is 100 lbs with an 80 lb dick.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#15]
I have a friend who accidentally put vodka in his CPAP water chamber.  

He woke up to piss and was noticeably intoxicated.  Not sure what would have happened if he didn’t wake up to piss and it kept going all night.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2023 5:03:11 PM EDT
[#16]
So, would Tommy Lee be liable if someone tried shooting and was injured or died
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 9:35:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Heat it up and huff the alcohol fumes. Less risk of infection and just as effective
View Quote

Used to do that with absinthe ..
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 9:39:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I saw a dude drink a shot of Tequila thru his nose. He regretted that. Bigly.

View Quote

i saw some Mexicans drink Tequila through a beer bong. i was scared they were going to die.
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 9:42:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I have a friend who accidentally put vodka in his CPAP water chamber.  

He woke up to piss and was noticeably intoxicated.  Not sure what would have happened if he didn’t wake up to piss and it kept going all night.  

View Quote

How the hell does that even happen?
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Wisconsin. Story checks out.
View Quote

This happened in Mogadishu on the Mississippi…
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 9:49:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
https://www.whiskeyriff.com/2023/10/19/motley-crue-drummer-tommy-lee-says-he-used-to-drink-2-gallons-of-vodka-a-day-would-shoot-jack-daniels-with-a-syringe/

He also talked about how when he and bandmate Nikki Sixx would run out of cocaine, they would begin shooting Jack Daniels with a syringe:

"It was quick, faster, louder and harder. We would do this s  all the time. We'd run out of coke, well, let's shoot some Jack."

Pretty sure he would be dead.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2023 10:04:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 11:12:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 11:15:04 PM EDT
[#25]
I bet so many of those stories are embellished.

There have been a few times I've been out with friends from high school and they'll bring up some crazy story about how much they drank one night.

But then they forget I was at the same party drinking with them and they didn't have a 1/4 of what they proclaimed in the story.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top