BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 8/5/2016 2:51:47 AM EDT

Updating OP with link.

http://portal.iprachicago.org/1081642-2/

11AM.

If you're a cop you may have gotten the email. If not, check your work email.

Stay safe.

ETA news link.

Link Posted: 8/5/2016 2:52:32 AM EDT
[#1]
In for disappointment.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 2:54:49 AM EDT
[#2]
The details are so juicy.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 2:55:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In for disappointment.
View Quote

18 year old black guy stole a jaguar. He was unarmed and shot in the back.

Paul O'Neil is his name.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 2:55:38 AM EDT
[#4]
i guess I'll stay up
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 2:56:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The details are so juicy.
View Quote

I'm just now receiving it and I'm on my phone. I'll update op with info.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 2:57:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Stole a car and got shot?

Oh well.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 2:58:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 2:59:17 AM EDT
[#8]
every one of these guys getting shot are in the middle of committing crime.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 2:59:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

And when they aren't committing a crime and get shot it never makes the news.

Weird world.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 3:00:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well, Arfcom loves riot threads.

Riot threads are like strippers for Arfcom.  They seem like they're going to offer so much, but in the end, you leave disappointed.

View Quote

With the anniversary of Ferguson right around the corner we may see a fun event.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 3:00:52 AM EDT
[#11]

City to release O'Neal video just 8 days after shooting

Acting with uncharacteristic swiftness, Chicago officials plan to release potentially inflammatory video Friday morning showing events leading up to the fatal shooting of a black 18-year-old last week.

The city says it will post video at 11 a.m. that was taken moments before officers shot Paul O'Neal on July 28 on the South Side after he ran from a reportedly stolen sports car. The footage is to be posted on the website of the Independent Police Review Authority, the city department that investigates shootings by police.

It's not clear what the video will show, but police Superintendent Eddie Johnson took quick action after the shooting, stripping three officers of their police powers and saying it appeared they had violated departmental policies.

O'Neal's family is suing the department, and IPRA officials said family members would be allowed to see the footage before its release. The family had not yet seen the footage Thursday afternoon, an IPRA official said.

Chicago police officers tried to stop O'Neal about 7:30 p.m. July 28 in the South Shore neighborhood as he drove a Jaguar convertible reported stolen in Bolingbrook, police said. Surveillance cameras tied O'Neal and three others to a spree of car thefts, officials in the suburb said.

O'Neal struck two Chicago police vehicles in the sports car, and two officers fired at him while he was in the car, authorities said. O'Neal fled from the car, police said, and a third officer chased him behind a home. After O'Neal refused to stop, the officer shot him.

O'Neal, who was unarmed, died of a gunshot wound to the back, authorities said.

The shooting itself was not captured on video, department officials said, even though the officer who chased and shot O'Neal was wearing a body camera. Mayor Rahm Emanuel has pointed to body cameras as a tool to build trust in the police; department officials have not said why the camera did not record the shooting.

<snip> More at link above.

Link Posted: 8/5/2016 3:02:34 AM EDT
[#12]
In for the riot livestream!

Link Posted: 8/5/2016 3:06:27 AM EDT
[#13]
This won't interfere with the baseball game on tv will it?

Ed
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 3:07:15 AM EDT
[#14]
18 year old in a ETA:[reported as stolen]2002 Jag convertible.  sideswipes two CPD cars.

Second City Cop

obviously a bad shoot.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 3:07:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Why wouldn't they release this Monday morning, when all the potential rioters are at work?  Giving them a three day weekend to riot just seems like poor planning.  The phone lines are going to be jammed with people taking to their bosses about taking a three day weekend through PTO to take part in these riots.  I hope Verizon can handle all the traffic.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 3:11:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Weird world.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weird world.

That is because the people behind this movement want racial strife. Making a big deal out of some event where everyone would agree would do nothing for their agenda.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 3:12:52 AM EDT
[#17]
I'll have a Coke.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 3:21:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Paul O'Neil is his name.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for disappointment.

Paul O'Neil is his name.

I thought he played right field for the Cincinnati Reds. What the heck is he doing in Chicago?
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 3:26:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I thought he played right field for the Cincinnati Reds. What the heck is he doing in Chicago?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for disappointment.

Paul O'Neil is his name.

He played for the Yankees and Kramer got him to promise to hit two homers for that cripple boy. But his inside the park homer was ruled a triple and all hell broke loose.

Morgan got fucked over by Costanza yet again.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 3:32:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

He played for the Yankees and Kramer got him to promise to hit two homers for that cripple boy. But his inside the park homer was ruled a triple and all hell broke loose.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for disappointment.

Paul O'Neil is his name.

Damnit where can I stream Seinfeld legally?
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 3:40:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Given the "prevailing" sentiment in Chicago, and given the fact that the cops involved have already been suspended, and that Supernintendo Eddie Johnson  has suspended the officers and spoken badly of their judgement...  we can expect something along the lines of "choirboy gunned down by racist thug cops".

Ferguson effect intensifies.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 3:50:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for disappointment.

Paul O'Neil is his name.

Used to be available on Hulu.  No idea if it's still available there.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 3:51:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Bring it..................
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 3:54:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Given the "prevailing" sentiment in Chicago, and given the fact that the cops involved have already been suspended, and that Supernintendo Eddie Johnson  has suspended the officers and spoken badly of their judgement...  we can expect something along the lines of "choirboy gunned down by racist thug cops".

View Quote

This.

So much zero fucks.

Hope you have good insurance for your valuables, and a good lawyer to hopefully unfuck your life when you use your weapon in self defense.

Who gives a fuck about law and order when the criminals are martyrs and the good guys are thrown to the wolves and treated as criminals?

Social Marxism is winning.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 4:18:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Used to be legal to shoot horse thieves, ought to be legal to shoot car thieves.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 4:22:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can't steal property, man.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 4:25:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for disappointment.

Paul O'Neil is his name.

It was already under glass
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 5:58:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Sounds like a bad shoot, sounds like the PD is following procedure for a bad shoot, and finally they're not trying to hide a bad shoot. I don't think this will cause outrage because it looks like everything is being handled correctly. Personally I do not care how a thief meets their demise.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 6:00:20 AM EDT
[#29]
There will be no riots between now and November unles Hillary needs one.

Any street violence will be a Trump win and the left knows it.

Notice it has been quiet for a while with some high profile shootings hitting the MSM.

The stand down has been issued until further notice.

If (fingers crossed) when Trump wins November 9 will.be free for all.
Then Barry may get to do something he has been waiting to do for a while.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 6:31:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Chicago is releasing a Beyonce sex tape?
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 6:47:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Paul O'Neil is his name.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for disappointment.

Paul O'Neil is his name.

Link Posted: 8/5/2016 6:49:33 AM EDT
[#32]
In, I suppose......
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 6:51:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Used to be legal to shoot horse thieves, ought to be legal to shoot car thieves.
View Quote

This. A car is worth anywhere from $1000 to $80,000. More than a year's gross wages, and often more when you include loan interest.

And this shithead used a car as a weapon; that's attempted murder of an officer with a deadly weapon.

Fuck him, good shoot.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 7:26:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 7:33:25 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Why wouldn't they release this Monday morning, when all the potential rioters are at work?  Giving them a three day weekend to riot just seems like poor planning.  The phone lines are going to be jammed with people taking to their bosses about taking a three day weekend through PTO to take part in these riots.  I hope Verizon can handle all the traffic.
View Quote

LOL. The BLM folk aren't the working type. Waitin' on those reparations,  yo.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 7:41:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 8:08:04 AM EDT
[#37]
With a murder rate of roughly 1.7 per day, it's safe to assume a few black men have been killed by other black men since this incident occurred.  No outrage over that though.  The media doesn't give a fuck about black people.  In fact they want them to get shot because they need the statistics to push their agenda.  It's disgusting really.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 8:13:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Why would anyone steal a 2002 Jag? The maintenance costs make a BMW look like a Kia.

The cops shouldn't have chased him; they should have given him the cost of ownership data.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 8:15:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

More overtime for the police?

They'll need to anti-riot all hours of the weekend.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 8:15:50 AM EDT
[#40]
tag
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 8:16:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
From down here in Texas, Chucago looks like a perpetual riot.  Give clues as to how we'll know one riot from another.
View Quote

we learned last month that we are not immune to the lunacy.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 8:18:14 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

What does a Supernintendo do?
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 8:19:25 AM EDT
[#43]
"This Constitution was written only for a moral and religious people it is wholly unsuited to govern any other"....John Adams.  

Play stupid games win stupid prizes people.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 8:23:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Why would anyone steal a 2002 Jag? The maintenance costs make a BMW look like a Kia.

The cops shouldn't have chased him; they should have given him the cost of ownership data.
View Quote

Drive it like you stole it, dump it when you break it. It's a  ghetto goblin, not a Nobel Prize winner. [course we all know that means jack and shit anymore]
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 8:24:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
In for disappointment.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2016 8:25:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for disappointment.

Paul O'Neil is his name.

Car shopping.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 8:26:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Well, Arfcom loves riot threads.

Riot threads are like strippers for Arfcom.  They seem like they're going to offer so much, but in the end, you leave disappointed.

View Quote

To many fantasy land basement dwellers on here. Many would run and hide during a riot or civil war of be on here looking for live streams.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 8:30:37 AM EDT
[#48]
I'm looking forward to seeing a glow on the horizon, as they burn their neighborhoods to the ground.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 8:31:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Might be great planning depending on the agenda.

Maybe they want an excuse to really crack down or martial law?
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 8:44:45 AM EDT
[#50]
There is a big change coming to the CPD.

When the liberal media is out in force, and the admin is bending over backwards, bad shit happens.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top