Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 12:34:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe it's because I'm not rich, but the pegboard appeals to me more than way overdone wood paneled rooms.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 12:38:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Some of those are not out of the realm of possibility.  Some cool ideas.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#3]

As with most awesome safes, vintage ammo crates, really cool looking sea chests, and ornate desks with lots of nifty little hidey holes, even if I could afford the neat storage implement, I can't afford enough cool shit to store in it to make it worth buying.  

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i loved the bookcase/gun rack room. and many of the others. I thought 2 or 3 might be from a store.
View Quote

I saw at least one for sure from a Cabelas Showcase room.  You could even see the price tag cards on the guns.

Some of them were exceptional.   The pegboard one were really lame, even if there were mostly MGs in there.
The one that looked like a board room was interesting., maybe its at HK?
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 12:58:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I know a member here has one that rivals those. I forget what his UN is
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 1:02:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I saw at least one for sure from a Cabelas Showcase room.  You could even see the price tag cards on the guns.

Some of them were exceptional.   The pegboard one were really lame, even if there were mostly MGs in there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i loved the bookcase/gun rack room. and many of the others. I thought 2 or 3 might be from a store.

That's "The Grey Room" at HK's place in Sterling, VA.  

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 1:09:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Looked at these again.  Some of these guys really should spend more time accumulating firearms than shooting the shit with their carpenter.  I'd rather have a room where I had amassed a pile of firearms in the center than a wooden trophy room that's mostly bare.  And why is the room that's only a reloading press in there?  I know for a fact one of those is Cabela's, possibly 2 or 3.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 1:19:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A couple were Bass Pro as well
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#9]
As far as practical gun rooms go, owned by real people on this site, this one still takes the cake.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1628117_Had_the_day_off_and_couldn_t_go_shoot_so_I________.html&page=1
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 1:35:36 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

That shouldn't exist.

FATF
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:21:47 PM EDT
[#11]
It would be really handy to have a center island like this. I don't know if my little room is big enough though. One of the gun shops I worked in had something similar and it was very nice for working on and cleaning guns.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:22:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It keeps the oil from draining out of the action into the stock. I think it weakens the wood and it can lead to a crack at the wrist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why are some of these shotguns stored barrel-down?  I'm not a shotgun guy, soooo....

http://nextluxury.com/wp-content/uploads/old-school-shotgun-gun-room-floor-rack.jpg

It keeps the oil from draining out of the action into the stock. I think it weakens the wood and it can lead to a crack at the wrist.

I was wondering if it was to save the recoil pad.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:31:34 PM EDT
[#13]
see, everyone needs solvent traps
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top