Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fake news. It's well known that I am the top N_T.  Let me make my way to the stage.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/1-09-2021/dtTOdI.gif

Vote for Trump?

https://media1.tenor.com/m/IvN8GsZBF3cAAAAC/no-nope.gif

Everyone knows why by now. I don't believe 2020 was stolen, and a man who continually claims it was and tried to overthrow it at the time is, to me, worse than any other option at the polls. I didn't nominate the shitbird, and if Biden gets elected?

https://i0.wp.com/foolishwatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/trump-coronavirus-i-dont-take-any-responsiblity-at-all.gif
View Quote

You value your self proclaimed position too much
Never heard of or noticed you here before.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:25:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Is it just me or have his caterpillars increased in size exponentially?
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Didn't convince  me

Voting for Biden
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

wow, I never thought this guy would figure it out.

Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:33:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'll walk over broken glass to bone his sister lmao
View Quote

she is delightful
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:42:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm more surprised that he's giving him money.
View Quote

Oy Vey!
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:00:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Trump is an ass. Biden is a brain dead idiot.

I'm voting for the one who at least makes his own decisions and doesn't hate me.

FJB
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:02:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Don’t think 2020 was stolen, don’t like a lot about Trump, but I’ll easily vote for him over Biden.  easily.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:05:49 PM EDT
[#9]
As long as I don't have to listen to that little turd's voice...
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:07:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He’s not wrong, “never trumpers” should take note
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:08:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Fake news. It's well known that I am the top N_T.  Let me make my way to the stage.

Vote for Trump?

Everyone knows why by now. I don't believe 2020 was stolen, and a man who continually claims it was and tried to overthrow it at the time is, to me, worse than any other option at the polls. I didn't nominate the shitbird, and if Biden gets elected?

https://i0.wp.com/foolishwatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/trump-coronavirus-i-dont-take-any-responsiblity-at-all.gif
View Quote

FFS what a joke !!!! Go back to Reddit.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That says it all right there, even if you vote for him you're still a never Trumper if you don't worship him too.
View Quote

This right here. If you don’t drop down and suck the Don’s cock, the cult labels you a n_t, or a lefty or a commie, ad nauseum.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:20:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not that me saying "trust me" is going to mean anything but I am a long-time Republican voter who grew sick of Trump in 2020, then repulsed by him in early 2021. Nothing he's done since has given me a reason to trust him with power again.

Why do some here so desperately want to believe that there aren't RKBA supporters who no longer trust Trump or who think the election wasn't stolen, just accounts that were taken over? That there are those of us who are looking at more than one single issue as we make a decision on who to support?
View Quote

Lol. So you trust Biden and the Dem zealots more? GTFO of here with that BS. Nobody here is buying your bullshit. It is obvious your aim is to influence people to "vote their principles". Principles and ideals have fuck all to do with elections in this country. It's a two party system. Anybody that isn't a complete retard is going to vote for Trump over Biden.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:21:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This right here. If you don’t drop down and suck the Don’s cock, the cult labels you a n_t, or a lefty or a commie, ad nauseum.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That says it all right there, even if you vote for him you're still a never Trumper if you don't worship him too.

Who are you voting for?
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:21:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Previously dormant account, now suddenly very active, with the usual far-left talking points across multiple threads. Just here to CoCtrip.

Totally normal though, according to the staff/mods here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vote for Trump?

Previously dormant account, now suddenly very active, with the usual far-left talking points across multiple threads. Just here to CoCtrip.

That account isn't normal lefty talking points, it's totally unhinged lefty talking points.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:24:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Who are you voting for?
View Quote

It’s really none of your cultist business. But I will vote for Trump unless you and your ilk push me the remaining 5% away from your citrus ceasar.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:26:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It’s really none of your cultist business. But I will vote for Trump unless you and your ilk push me the remaining 5% away from your citrus ceasar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who are you voting for?

Is everything you post an insult?

Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:26:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Projection
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:27:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Projection
View Quote

Can you possibly post anything of fact?
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:27:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Projection
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Projection

I actually feel sorry for him.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup. Just as you and your ilk have been doing the past year plus.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:29:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Typical cultist bullying strategy.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:31:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seek help. Seriously, this level of bitterness only hurts you.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:31:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I do too.

There are two or three of them who have latched on to the Trump Worship talking point, and haven't realized that they are the only ones believing that bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:35:13 PM EDT
[#25]
I’ll vote for whoever the republican nominee is…I wish it weren’t Trump…but if that’s what it is…well…that’s who I’m voting for unfortunately.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:42:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol wow.  

Stop it people.  He’s being bullied!
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:44:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Ben Shapiro saying this should be a serious realitycheck for some.
View Quote

Only a weak-minded person is swayed by a celebrity even if one is politically aligned with said celebrity.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:46:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 6:42:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Lol. So you trust Biden and the Dem zealots more? GTFO of here with that BS. Nobody here is buying your bullshit. It is obvious your aim is to influence people to "vote their principles". Principles and ideals have fuck all to do with elections in this country. It's a two party system. Anybody that isn't a complete retard is going to vote for Trump over Biden.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not that me saying "trust me" is going to mean anything but I am a long-time Republican voter who grew sick of Trump in 2020, then repulsed by him in early 2021. Nothing he's done since has given me a reason to trust him with power again.

Why do some here so desperately want to believe that there aren't RKBA supporters who no longer trust Trump or who think the election wasn't stolen, just accounts that were taken over? That there are those of us who are looking at more than one single issue as we make a decision on who to support?

It's interesting that your argument boils down to "Principles and ideals don't matter; ergo, vote for Trump." Good to know.

Trump disqualified himself by trying to overturn a legitimate election. I can either not vote, or vote for Biden. The Republican Party cemented those options for me by nominating Trump.

Hopefully Republicans can retain control of the Senate. I am tentatively supporting McCormick in our Senate race this year. You might have heard McCormick. He might already be a Senator instead of Fetterman, but McCormick refused to suck Trump's dick in 2022 and parrot his "stolen election" lies. So Trump helped Oz get the nomination.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 6:46:19 PM EDT
[#30]
"Bunch of Bullshit"  I'm gonna vote full commie " Bunch of Bullshit"
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:01:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps they learned how to be insufferable by watching the way the DeSantinistas conducted themselves during, what history will show to be, the worst political campaign in history.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:02:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:05:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'll walk over broken glass to bone his sister lmao
View Quote

But I can't help but see his face in hers, which would creep me out. Dem tiddies tho
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Trump has said an done a number of things I didn't care for but to not vote for him in the upcoming election is pretty much unforgivable given the direction things have taken under FJB.

There is no other choice. Him or Biden. No third party candidate has a snowballs chance in hell of winning or even coming close.

Not voting at all is short sighted. As someone else mentioned, the more votes Trump receives the harder it will be for the Dims to cheat.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:15:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I’ll vote for whoever the republican nominee is…I wish it weren’t Trump…but if that’s what it is…well…that’s who I’m voting for unfortunately.
View Quote

Well, you've gone and done it by admitting you wish it wasn't Trump. They don't want or need people like you. Get committed or get out.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:19:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:23:14 PM EDT
[#37]
"Facts" - Tom MacDonald (feat. Ben Shapiro)
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:24:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Use those critical thinking skills everybody says they have .  The world is a frickjng mess thanks to FJB .

If Shapiro can figure it out , then ......

" I'm not voting for that f'ng Trump , he's a dem ".  So they inadvertently vote for a........dem.
View Quote

Shapiro is an election fraud denier in my opinion.    I have not listed to him in many months partly for that reason and mostly because his speech style is annoying as hell.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:29:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's only two choices at this time: Trump or Biden but yet you're "...looking at more than one single issue as we make a decision on who to support...". It's Trump vs Biden... Mother Teresa isn't in the race, neither is Ron DeSantis, Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Superman, Julius Caesar, Javier Milei, or Marilyn Monroe.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:36:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
He hasn't been an N_Ter since 2016.

He quickly realized he had to choose between money and principles.  It didn't take him long to figure out which one he cared about more.
View Quote

Shapiro has been controlled opposition grifting off boomercons from day 1. Now they're aging out and he realizes his relevance is following them.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vote for Trump?

There's the "he has a different opinion than I do and feels strongly about it - must be a recov, ban him!" denialism that's all the rage these days.

Clumsy deflection, I welcome all perspectives and viewpoints. Just pointing out the posting characteristics that we're seeing a lot of the last couple of months.

You've openly stated you're voting for Biden. Has he done anything to repulse you? Care to share your Biden "scorecard" on the issues?
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:46:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

There's only two choices at this time: Trump or Biden but yet you're "...looking at more than one single issue as we make a decision on who to support...". It's Trump vs Biden... Mother Teresa isn't in the race, neither is Ron DeSantis, Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Superman, Julius Caesar, Javier Milei, or Marilyn Monroe.
View Quote

This , two choices .   May I remind people - THE BORDER ? ,  things will get progressively worse if Biden is selected and it is bad NOW .

Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:51:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Vote for Trump?

View Quote

I find it hard to believe anyone can still support Biden.  Paying twice as much for groceries not enough for you?  Border not enough of a disaster for you yet?  Not enough Americans murdered by illegal migrants yet?  Not enough of your tax dollars spent on those illegal migrants yet?  How about that Afghanistan withdrawal, do we need to give more prime military hardware to our enemies?  Disappointed his terrible foreign policy hasn't kicked of WW3 yet?

Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who are you voting for?

Yes, it's an insulting post but funny too.

"I will vote for Trump unless you and your ilk push me the remaining 5% away from your citrus Caesar."

Will possibly change presidential vote based on hurt feelz or being offended by arfcom members, yet look at who's the one talking shit . Insulting, funny, and ironic all in one post lol.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:53:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You've openly stated you're voting for Biden. Has he done anything to repulse you? Care to share your Biden "scorecard" on the issues?
View Quote

I haven't seen Biden do anything that's worse than trying to overthrow the 2020 election. Feel free to enlighten me.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:55:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Well, you've gone and done it by admitting you wish it wasn't Trump. They don't want or need people like you. Get committed or get out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you're just straight up trolling lol
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:56:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I find it hard to believe anyone can still support Biden.  Paying twice as much for groceries not enough for you?  Border not enough of a disaster for you yet?  Not enough Americans murdered by illegal migrants yet?  Not enough of your tax dollars spent on those illegal migrants yet?  How about that Afghanistan withdrawal, do we need to give more prime military hardware to our enemies?  Disappointed his terrible foreign policy hasn't kicked of WW3 yet?

https://media.tenor.com/images/88eb7114fe68416d13be491222096bf0/tenor.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vote for Trump?

He just really likes the weaponization of government and suppression of free speech against his political opponents.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

How many Americans does Trump need to get killed trying to overthrow an election he lost before you stop supporting him?
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:58:14 PM EDT
[#49]
I say this every presidential election.

Little early to start but this time I'll be more direct:

Anyone on this board that does not vote republican in this presidential election is no friend of firearms or conservative beliefs. Period. Get the fuck out.

Voting independent is the same as voting democratic.

Voting democratic is the same as voting for gun control. For citizen control. For overreach as a normal way of life. For our end. Period.

Voting for biden because you are emotionally invested in Trump and hate his personality and fear how the US will look with him at the helm again... You might be fine in your bubble. You have no idea how bad things are in America right now. YOU ARE NOT PUNISHING ANY OF US WITH YOUR VOTE. And, what happens to us will eventually make its way to you, and the things/people you love. Stew on that. Spew all you want online, but in the privacy of that curtain... vote republican. Period

It does not matter if the person they put up isn't appealing to you, or hits all your points/feels. No one gives a fuck about your principled, individual opinion. I can find something shitty about any candidate just like you.

Be basic and commit to vote republican.
Be better and commit to being a poll watcher if you are in a contested area.
Be best and commit to finding four more (R) votes if you are in a blue area.

I didn't say it was easy, I didn't say it was fun. I am saying stop the slide to where this is headed. Slow it down. Cultivate some young people to turn it around later. For now, you vote republican, or you are part of why DEI and all the rest of clown world exists. You, personally. Period.

The rest of you stop getting emotionally wound up tard jousting with liberals in here. If you derive satisfaction making them seeth; fair enough. For the rest that think otherwise, you cannot reason with them and they enjoy bathing in their communist socialist unAMERICAN pig shit ideologies, making you mad is the only joy in their confused, sad, pathetic lives.

Make of this what you will

edit: RealityCheck0311 had a good point
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:58:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I haven't seen Biden do anything that's worse than trying to overthrow the 2020 election. Feel free to enlighten me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attempt at subtle whataboutism and not what I asked.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top