Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 9:58:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Plz man. I’ve been with the company for 7 years. The amount of SJW BS is everywhere. They do know how to build vehicles though, just need to keep their mouth shut.

Wouldn’t it piss you off to work for a libtard company?
View Quote

For the most part, they don't hear any noise when they toe that line, and they hear noise when they don't.

Do you really think Toyota gives a fuck about this?  Compliance with the thought police is cheaper than the alternative.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 9:59:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I had a leased 2017 OR Tacoma for 2 1/2 years. The tranny sucked and the engine only made power at high RPMs. Not what you want in a truck. It can’t hold a gear on the interstate in KY without downshifting for hills. I’d run 3500-3600 rpm for every other hill and back to 2k. This is around 75-77mph.
View Quote

I have a 1998 4runner with a stock 250k mile v6 and 4.10 gears, you wanna talk a dog?
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:00:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Every fucking corporation on earth is climbing over one another to see who can say the loudest "FUCK YOU" to roughly half their customer base.
In this case Toyota (a Japanese company) has basically called 330,000,000 people a bunch of ignorant racists.

Hey corporations, it is not your place/part to make social commentary about every issue out there.

I already dropped Sony from my product lineup over this (I am a dealer, albeit a small one).

I am a longtime Toyota enthusiast (6 Toyota/Lexus products currently sitting in my shop).
Not going to boycott, not going to angrily destroy my property. Just merely going to no longer speak positively of their brand nor recommend it to all the non car people in my life that come to me with questions and opinions when they are making a vehicle purchase.

Disappointed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Somebody remind Toyota of the proverb "For want of a nail."

Get woke go broke is the message.

Every fucking corporation on earth is climbing over one another to see who can say the loudest "FUCK YOU" to roughly half their customer base.
In this case Toyota (a Japanese company) has basically called 330,000,000 people a bunch of ignorant racists.

Hey corporations, it is not your place/part to make social commentary about every issue out there.

I already dropped Sony from my product lineup over this (I am a dealer, albeit a small one).

I am a longtime Toyota enthusiast (6 Toyota/Lexus products currently sitting in my shop).
Not going to boycott, not going to angrily destroy my property. Just merely going to no longer speak positively of their brand nor recommend it to all the non car people in my life that come to me with questions and opinions when they are making a vehicle purchase.

Disappointed.

Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:04:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Toyota/status/1268210600557064193

This actually makes me angry and is furthering my resolve to quit this company and do something else. Border Patrol is hiring I see.
View Quote

It's every major corporation, because if you're not woke you're gonna be broke.

What part of Toyota are you in?  Guessing manufacturing in KY?  I'm working at HQ in Plano.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:06:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Seems like they have no problem Super Sizing blacks with their shitty ass food. Black health doesn't seem to matter to them very much or, anyone else's for that matter.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:07:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:08:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

For the most part, they don't hear any noise when they toe that line, and they hear noise when they don't.

Do you really think Toyota gives a fuck about this?  Compliance with the thought police is cheaper than the alternative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plz man. I’ve been with the company for 7 years. The amount of SJW BS is everywhere. They do know how to build vehicles though, just need to keep their mouth shut.

Wouldn’t it piss you off to work for a libtard company?

I know they don’t care. When COVID first hit we were still churning cars out like no other while other places were “omg shut the bitch down.” Then boom, Toyota did the same. I wish I could lie to myself and say our Governor had a hand in it but I know he’s part of the problem but not the root cause.

Your words make me wonder, there has to be more of us than the libtards Toyota desperately panders to. They apparently don’t care about that base.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:08:38 PM EDT
[#8]

I love this!

Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:09:19 PM EDT
[#9]
@luckydog1776

Yeah I’m at TMMK. Are they limiting your all’s OT?
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:09:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Probably the fastest Toyota has ever reacted to market demand.

View Quote

Burn!
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:14:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Didn't seem all that bad to me.

But, I'll give you a Harrumph!!! anyway.

Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:20:21 PM EDT
[#12]
And ... 3 replies down, some guy Doxxing a Toyota Employee for posting “I can breathe”
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:24:01 PM EDT
[#13]
detroit-3-execs-commit-action-against-racism-discrimination

DETROIT -- Detroit 3 executives Wednesday vowed to continue to take a stand against injustice and to be leaders in creating more inclusive workplaces and communities.

General Motors CEO Mary Barra, Ford Motor Co. Executive Chairman Bill Ford and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles North America COO Mark Stewart were part of a group of nine leaders from some of Detroit's largest companies who spoke against racism and injustice during a media event here.
View Quote

All these major corps don't really give a shit about whatever SJW bullshit is being pushed, they've just learned that there are no consequences from pissing us off but hell to pay if they fail to walk the line of leftist correct-think.
I guarantee you that the Japanese management at Toyota couldn't care less about black people in America, they are doing it because they know better than to not do it.

At least with Toyota they aren't sending a chunk of their profits to the DNC each year.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Because the vast majority of the world are leftist whackjobs.

These days the money is in virtu signalling for leftist causes as hard as fucking possible.

View Quote

I disagree. We see it in the game and comics industry the best, but the twitter mob that's 15 people and 300 puppet accounts praise woke choices but they never buy the product. I'm really interested to see how Last of Us 2 sells in a few weeks, what with killing the main protagonist from the first one by a tranny with a gold club then forcing you to play as the tranny.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:30:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://s3-prod.autonews.com/s3fs-public/styles/width_792/public/BARRANAACP-MAIN_i.jpg

All these major corps don't really give a shit about whatever SJW bullshit is being pushed, they've just learned that there are no consequences from pissing us off but hell to pay if they fail to walk the line of leftist correct-think.
I guarantee you that the Japanese management at Toyota couldn't care less about black people in America, they are doing it because they know better than to not do it.

At least with Toyota they aren't sending a chunk of their profits to the DNC each year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://s3-prod.autonews.com/s3fs-public/styles/width_792/public/BARRANAACP-MAIN_i.jpg

DETROIT -- Detroit 3 executives Wednesday vowed to continue to take a stand against injustice and to be leaders in creating more inclusive workplaces and communities.

General Motors CEO Mary Barra, Ford Motor Co. Executive Chairman Bill Ford and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles North America COO Mark Stewart were part of a group of nine leaders from some of Detroit's largest companies who spoke against racism and injustice during a media event here.

How much more inclusive can things get?

I think what they are working towards is pure exclusion, not inclusion, tolerance or diversity.

"This is not your America anymore"

Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:36:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Ooooooh
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ooooooh

Can't argue.

I'm also a big fan of them.

Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:39:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Fuck Toyota
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:40:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I thought getting out of CA would help. Still under the influence, I see.

The Porsche and Mercedes are staying in my garage for awhile.

TC
View Quote

Yeah they only did the black rectangle thing.

https://twitter.com/Porsche/status/1267899575991439361?s=20

https://twitter.com/MercedesBenzUSA/status/1267854414422970375?s=20

"Mercedes-Benz USA?
@MercedesBenzUSA
·
Jun 1
When injustice occurs, people have a responsibility to speak out. Companies have a responsibility to take action. We're making a donation to the NAACP Legal Defense Fund and invite you to join us. See the link to donate"

https://twitter.com/MercedesBenzUSA/status/1267620071993675776?s=20
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:47:49 PM EDT
[#19]
A quick check and it seems only Honda, Hyundai, and Kia haven't made a statement yet on their Twitter accounts.

I guess the Ridgeline isn't looking so bad after all.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:58:21 PM EDT
[#20]
If there is any car company that panders to leftists, its probably Subaru, but Toyota does own a lot of the self hating American market-e.g. every Prius with a coexist sticker.

"But muh reliability" as they pay substantially more for a vehicle with substantially less equipment, and point to a CR "reliability survey" that consists of work done to reach a predetermined conclusion.

Didn't care for them before, this certainly doesn't raise my opinion of them. Nothing will impeach the credibility of the almighty Toyota in the eyes of GD.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:59:42 PM EDT
[#21]
South Park: Fuck You Dolphin!
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:03:40 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't think Toyota saw very much of the money from the 3 year old 4Runner I bought from a Volkswagen dealership
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:03:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Nobody cares what Toyota thinks.   Make and sell your cars fuckheads.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:05:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Fuck Toyota and the square faced bitch who does their commercials
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:07:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Toyota haters.

Sorry your car sucks.
View Quote

Sorry your car is an ugly, boring, appliance.

It’s also apparently an SJWmobile, too.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:17:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Uh oh.  Wonder how many here will get rid of their 4Runners and Tacomas in a show of....something.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:34:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Our country president sent out some BS yesterday.  Made me want gag.  Can't wait to quit the shit hole.  

I agree with others Toyota should STFU and make cars.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:38:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Fuck Toyota
View Quote

But, but muh Taco'
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:43:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Why say anything?

Make cars.

STFU.
View Quote
There it is.  Make your product and shut the fuck up.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:47:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Toyota haters.

Sorry your car sucks.
View Quote
Fuck Toyota
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:48:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:48:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Amazon is on board.  Go to their site.  First thing you see in big bold white letters on black background.  BLACK LIVES MATTER, followed under in smaller text Amazon Stands in Solidarity with the Black Community.  If you click and it takes you to all the orgs they gives money to.  I didn't see where they give directly to BLM.  ACLU, NAACP and Equal Justice Initiative are a few.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:49:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:52:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s the poison for all large corporations right now.

At my former place, what the execs said in private was quite different than the public stance.

Gotta avoid conflict and keep printing that money.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:54:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Japanese People & Japanese Culture are HUGELY Racist against Black people...

And Japanese Racism is NOT just against Black Peoples, either ask any Gaijin...
View Quote

As I have said before, Japan is the most xenophobic 1st world country on this planet.  

Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:54:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:56:05 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ooooooh

Can't argue.

I'm also a big fan of them.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/164007/6940D904-ECEE-474A-91B8-4B2F818EFEA4-1413477.jpg

I'm on my fourth Toyota truck.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 12:01:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Why do so many companies feel the need to make political statements and take political positions?  Just sell the product, and make money.  Shareholders should be furious every time.
View Quote

After this, the list of companies that DON'T make statements will be far shorter than those that virtue signal.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 12:04:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Well now I'm in a bind. Fuck.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 12:22:10 AM EDT
[#40]
tHaNk YoU fOr HaLpInG tOyOtA!
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 12:32:17 AM EDT
[#41]
View Quote
The Germans of all fucking people talking about racism and equality.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 12:34:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

All they gotta do is watch CNN and there ya go...welcome to America from their perspective.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m convinced the Japanese have no idea what stupid shit they are doing on the American side.

All they gotta do is watch CNN and there ya go...welcome to America from their perspective.

That's accurate for the Vietnamese I know in Vietnam.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 12:35:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Why do so many companies feel the need to make political statements and take political positions?  Just sell the product, and make money.  Shareholders should be furious every time.
View Quote

Sell products?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 12:37:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

can pretty much end all of these threads with that
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 12:42:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Fuck Toyota
View Quote

This. They are nothing more than a cult following selling 10-15 year old outdated technology to suckers at a premium price.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 12:50:29 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

The Millennials who infest their HR, PR, and Marketing departments fervently believe otherwise.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 12:53:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Love my Tundra. But seriously Toyota, f off and just stick to building vehicles.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 1:00:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

OR send more money to the UAW...which goes right to the dnc.

Fuck em all.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 1:07:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Toyota haters.

Sorry your car sucks.

Toyota triggered !

Tell us what do you drive that’s not SJW approved?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 1:12:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The Millennials who infest their HR, PR, and Marketing departments fervently believe otherwise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yep, this shit is taught in schools. In every HR and PR class I have had  (hated those worthless classes) there was much time dedicated to this type of bullshit.

Just lookup Corporate Social Responibility scoring. The left has infiltrated everything.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top