Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Now imagine the "people" (doctors, politicians, public school teachers, Disney animators, etc ) who want to do this to 8 year olds....
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:39:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

LOL, I enjoy your posts. However, this came with many warnings.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:40:57 PM EDT
[#4]
temporary glitch.....
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:41:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lol just joking with you
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:44:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
and some say this isn't a result of mental illness
View Quote

Intentionally undergoing a surgical procedure where healthy organs are removed then replaced with poorly constructed, non-functional replicas of organs you were never intended to have, is the very definition of mental illness.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:50:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Intentionally undergoing a surgical procedure where healthy organs are removed then replaced with poorly constructed, non-functional replicas of organs you were never intended to have, is the very definition of mental illness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and some say this isn't a result of mental illness

And it comes with the bonus of a maimed leg.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:52:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's nothing.  Scroll down the Twitter page until you see the "vagina" pic from C. Kennedy that you have to click "unhide" to see.  Recommend you wear a mouth guard because it's going to donkey kick you in the face.  Someone voluntarily paid to have that done to themself.  
View Quote
That's probably one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen in my entire life. And these people wonder why no one, not even their fellow homosexuality, want anything to do with them.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:53:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Ah, the ole addadictome surgery.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:55:57 PM EDT
[#10]
And yet, 100 years from now when they dig up her bones, they will say "Hey look, a female".
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:58:53 PM EDT
[#11]
obviously a biden voter.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:07:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
WARNING

Mods, lock or delete if out of line. Big sorry ahead of time. But maybe people need to see shock value.

At the same time, M to F surgery requires something to keep the wound open.

A big thanks to the medical profession for supporting this.
View Quote

OP you do realize that's locked and shows nothing without a twitter account?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:10:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Suppose the positive side effect is ‘she’ won’t reproduce. The medical community sees this as way to make money.
View Quote

Don'tcha know, that's what mechanical wombs will be for?

When we 100% completely remove reproduction from the process.

The ignorant, useful idiots, and evil jokers who know what's up will cheer.

The sane will cry out in horror and be called bigots for doing so.

By the time people realize the sane were sane, it will be too late for far too many.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:15:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Does insurance cover that?

If not, why isn't there a push for them to get cancelled?
View Quote

Your tax dollars pay for that in the military.

and yes, insurance pays for it too.

We found documents from king-rat empire talking of how they had insurance covering these things. It's linked on the forums somwhere in the archive.

@flyhack72

Why would they be against it, they can make money on it, and it's not them, it's not their kids.

Till it is, and than they have to mentally go all in on the cult, to hide their eyes from what they're doing.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:21:52 PM EDT
[#15]
A quick net search turns up:

https://www.verywellhealth.com/medicare-coverage-for-transgender-surgery-5187791

Summary

Medicare covers medically necessary gender confirmation surgery for the treatment of gender dysphoria. It does not cover cosmetic procedures. Decisions on whether a beneficiary qualifies are made on a case-by-case basis by the local Medicare Administrative Contractor.

https://archive.is/7PA0T

Health Insurance Medical Policies
Gender Dysphoria / Gender Reassignment

Virtually all major insurance companies recognize that transgender-related medical care is medically necessary and have a written policy describing their criteria for when plans they administer will cover it. Below is a list of such policies.

The fact that an insurance company is listed below does not mean that your particular plan will follow these guidelines. You must look to your individual policy to determine if transgender care is covered or excluded. Only if it is covered will the policies below apply.

Medical policies are frequently updated. Please contact us if your company's policy is not listed or is out of date.

Download PDF
Search this page for an issuer

Type in the name of the issuer you are seeking.

Click To View Spoiler

Seems like useful info for investors and customers.

Someone needs to be the (old, original) fox news of health insurers: "We don't cover that stuff."

ETA: Someone needs to send these links to desantis.

On the medicare/medicade ... the state does the administering.

A good place to pick a fight.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:25:30 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm glad I don't have a Twitter account so I can't see anything.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Geeze.

You can get GRANTS from people to do this stuff:

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/personal-loans/transgender-surgery-cost/

Can You Get Transgender Surgery Grants?

Several organizations offer grants to help cover transition costs, including gender-affirming surgery, which is money you don’t have to pay back. Requirements for grant funding can vary, but in some cases, you need to show that you’ve saved up some money on your own for the surgery to be awarded money. Here are a few examples of organizations offering grants:

Jim Collins Foundation: The Jim Collins Foundation offers two grants. General Fund grants can cover all gender-affirming surgery costs while Krysallis Anne Hembrough Legacy Fund grants can cover 50% of surgery costs for recipients who match the grant funds awarded.
   Point of Pride: Point of Pride offers an annual scholarship-like program that provides financial assistance for gender-affirming surgery.
   The Loft LGBTQ+ Community Center: TransMission grant funds through the Loft LGBTQ+ Community Center aren’t enough to cover the full cost of surgery. However, grants may be used to help pay for therapy, hormones and other transition expenses.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:35:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We found documents from king-rat empire talking of how they had insurance covering these things. It's linked on the forums somwhere in the archive.

@flyhack72

Why would they be against it, they can make money on it, and it's not them, it's not their kids.

Till it is, and than they have to mentally go all in on the cult, to hide their eyes from what they're doing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@flyhack72

I get that it's a money grab and ego boost (Dr. Frankenstein syndrome).

It's just incredible that this shit impacts us as consumers and taxpayers.

If this is covered by insurance then shouldn't fake tits be covered too?

We could call it tiddiedysmorphia.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:36:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
That's probably one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen in my entire life. And these people wonder why no one, not even their fellow homosexuality, want anything to do with them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's nothing.  Scroll down the Twitter page until you see the "vagina" pic from C. Kennedy that you have to click "unhide" to see.  Recommend you wear a mouth guard because it's going to donkey kick you in the face.  Someone voluntarily paid to have that done to themself.  

It's what happens when you try and deny reality.

This is graphical evidence of how hard reality runs you over.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:36:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Without this life saving surgery they will DIE!!!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:39:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm glad I don't have a Twitter account so I can't see anything.
View Quote
It's actually pretty tame. Imagine a flesh buttplug sewn onto a groin. Jim's old video "Transtastic Tales Episode 1 - How The Sausage Is Made" (The uncensored version is on odesyee) shows the entire grotesque process from start to finish and is much harder to look at.

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:41:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Huh. I was curious. It just reinforces my belief it’s all cosmetic.
View Quote

Just elaborate costumes.
It’s all make believe.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:42:08 PM EDT
[#23]
[b]Quoted:
Those doctors should lose their license
View Quote

The hippocratic oath means nothing to them.  That doesn't look gory, it looks stupid.  It looks like a bull testicle. Democrats are special.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:43:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@flyhack72

I guess we just have to convince the pritzkers and the ESG extortion funds to include it ...?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Do radical Islamic folk toss trans off the highest building in a given city like they do queers?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:16:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#27]
So can it pitch a tent?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:38:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:40:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I bet your account has many warnings.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:43:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
https://media.tenor.com/GlglEHvKaN4AAAAM/thats-a-penis-penis.gif

Do radical Islamic folk toss trans off the highest building in a given city like they do queers?
View Quote

In Iran they sometimes compel homosexuals to get the surgery.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:44:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:44:44 PM EDT
[#32]

those fellas need to hurry up...
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:45:24 PM EDT
[#33]
And they are trying to make us believe that all of this is supposed to be normal................
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:46:44 PM EDT
[#34]
da fuck, i was eating an ice cream sandwich
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:48:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Looks like a big fleshy buttplug.  Which is what it'll probably be used for, come to think of it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:56:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Is that a high quality sew on dick or is that that a Made In Mexico version?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:01:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Ah, the ole addadictome surgery.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:02:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Well, that's enough internet for tonight.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:04:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Money.

That looks expensive.
View Quote
Lot's of money, for not-very-sensitive surgical work (compared to things like brain surgery, orthopedic joint surgery, cardiac). The money spigots are open wide, because the AMA and the US Government have said this stuff is now "medically necessary" treatment.  In the old days, sex changes were fairly rare, because they were 100% elective surgery and so 100% customer-paid. But if everybody else is paying for it, you get a sex change! You get a sex change! Errybody get a sex change!
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:08:15 PM EDT
[#40]
@WILSON

This is the photo.

NSFW is under the spoiler

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:08:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Cropped the pic.  They remove a chunk of the thigh and fashion it into a lump of flesh, which is then sewn to the groin.  It does not resemble a penis.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/304989/20230521_152714_jpg-2824205.JPG
View Quote

Is that black hose it’s piss tube?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
A quick net search turns up:

https://www.verywellhealth.com/medicare-coverage-for-transgender-surgery-5187791

Summary

Medicare covers medically necessary gender confirmation surgery for the treatment of gender dysphoria. It does not cover cosmetic procedures. Decisions on whether a beneficiary qualifies are made on a case-by-case basis by the local Medicare Administrative Contractor.

https://archive.is/7PA0T

Health Insurance Medical Policies
Gender Dysphoria / Gender Reassignment

Virtually all major insurance companies recognize that transgender-related medical care is medically necessary and have a written policy describing their criteria for when plans they administer will cover it. Below is a list of such policies.

The fact that an insurance company is listed below does not mean that your particular plan will follow these guidelines. You must look to your individual policy to determine if transgender care is covered or excluded. Only if it is covered will the policies below apply.

Medical policies are frequently updated. Please contact us if your company's policy is not listed or is out of date.

Download PDF
Search this page for an issuer

Type in the name of the issuer you are seeking.

Click To View Spoiler

Seems like useful info for investors and customers.

Someone needs to be the (old, original) fox news of health insurers: "We don't cover that stuff."

ETA: Someone needs to send these links to desantis.

On the medicare/medicade ... the state does the administering.

A good place to pick a fight.
View Quote
One of the first things Pedo Beijing Biden did was have his fake admiral the mass murderer of Pennsylvania elderly people Richard Levine declare the condition a Disability.

So The American Taxpayers get to pay for SSDI and Medicare for every one of these deranged people so they can sit at home behind their computers raging against the normal world.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:15:32 PM EDT
[#43]
This is what they wanted.  Congrats!
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:20:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Looks like a butternut squash.  

Can't make a birdhouse out of it either.   Useless.  

Doctors are sick in the head.  The patents are sick in the head.  The media is sick in the head.  And anyone that supports and goes along with this butchery are sick in the head.

Mental illness on full display and is being cheered on like a bunch of laughing devils.  

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:24:50 PM EDT
[#45]
New meat sock just dropped!

I have a bunch of pics/gifs of this nature for some fucking reason.  Every time a new one comes out I send it to my buddies with the above meat sock caption lol
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:26:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Mengele would fit right in.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:27:26 PM EDT
[#47]
It’s shaped like a lava lamp
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:43:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wait until you find out what books the Nazis burned and what happened at the first place where the books were burned.
View Quote

@Denwad

Could you point us toward some scholarly sources for this information?

(legit question)
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:45:41 PM EDT
[#49]
I don’t encourage you to go looking but that’s actually one of the best I’ve seen as disgusting as it is there are much much worse out there.

These doctors need to be jailed for life.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:47:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

@Denwad

Could you point us toward some scholarly sources for this information?

(legit question)
View Quote

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_book_burnings
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top