Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:25:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Did not read anything bad...
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just read it.  Sounds like I was right that Trump was doing a rope-a-dope to get the word out about Biden's son with the ruse of there being damaging information on him (Trump).  I think the whole whistleblower complaint was planted deliberately like a landmine.
View Quote
Yup
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#3]
The server he mentions is the one from the DNC hack/leak correct?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:26:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Ok, they got what they wanted... but of course it won't be enough. The only way it will ever be enough for them is if there is actually some content in there that could make the POTUS look bad, or incriminate himself. Fuck those loony mental midgets.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:27:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I just read it.  Sounds like I was right that Trump was doing a rope-a-dope to get the word out about Biden's son with the ruse of there being damaging information on him (Trump).  I think the whole whistleblower complaint was planted deliberately like a landmine.
View Quote
PLEASE don't throw me in that briar patch!!!!  Heh.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:27:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
It makes Biden and the past administration look fucking terrible.

And it shows Trump trying to go after crowd strike. Something he has been criticized for.

Great jobs Dems! Somehow you fucked up again!
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:28:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:28:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
this whole thing is trump hunting over bait..
View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:30:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I almost miss Top_golf and Boolit_sponge telling us which code he broke and how interesting of a week it's going to be
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:31:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I almost miss Top_golf and Boolit_sponge telling us which code he broke and how interesting of a week it's going to be
View Quote
they banned
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:31:15 AM EDT
[#11]
The dims are all like:

Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:32:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's a strange thing to read the comms between two world leaders. I expected much more dry formality.
View Quote
Obviously, you've forgotten Dr. Strangelove.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:33:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The server he mentions is the one from the DNC hack/leak correct?
View Quote
Yup. Looks like Ukraine has them
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:34:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
because there isn't anything.

but that won't stop the gaslighting
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:34:17 AM EDT
[#15]
There must be more transcripts somewhere.  Anywhere.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:34:43 AM EDT
[#16]
We all heard 0bama say “I will have more leeway after the election” and nothing was done.

We all know Hunter Biden did some crap and his creeper dad covered for it. Nothing was or will be done.

This is beyond the pale, Dems. Low even for you.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:35:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
No link, OP failed.

ETA: after link - They got him this time! I'm sure of it!
View Quote
By the weekend for sure...
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:35:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Mentioned Biden and his son once.

And then it was, hey do me a favor and look into this for me on your end. With a please thrown in as well.

This whole situation is fucked, and DJT is more then likely hunting with a elephant gun (or CIWS) over bait.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:35:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Reads to me like Trump is asking Ukraine's help in clearing Biden's name.

We all know that Biden would never use foreign aid to exert pressure on a foreign
power to fire the prosecutor that's going after his son

Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:36:20 AM EDT
[#20]
So, I just breezed over it.

Let's say he did push or ask. There's credible evidence of misdoings by the former VP involving both countries, why would any American not want the the truth? ( Honest Americans anyway) Absent any threats or other coercion, I'm just not seeing honest Americans giving a damn, nor anything in that transcript as improper.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:38:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just read it.

There is absolutely no pressure at put on the Ukrainian President and no quid pro quo.

All he did was ask Ukraine to look into it and that Rudy Giuliani would give him a call.
View Quote
but remember Nancy the loon said no quid pro quo is needed, just the fact that he mentioned his political rival is wrong and he needs impeachment. She said even without this latest evidence they have enough to impeach. The greatest abuse of political power in this nations history is being committed by the dems, the swamp, and the corrupt media. They all need to be arrested, tried, convicted, and hung by the neck until dead for their crimes, and their cover up of the dems crimes.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:38:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This was a plot by the dems to get Biden out. The transcripts look bad for one person and it isn’t Trump.
View Quote
The infighting amongst these turds must be epic.  All the more so because many are TDS sufferers or pretending to be to sound like a normal democrat.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Gotta get them to go all in before you lay down that monster hand.

Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:38:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Ok, they got what they wanted... but of course it won't be enough. The only way it will ever be enough for them is if there is actually some content in there that could make the POTUS look bad, or incriminate himself. Fuck those loony mental midgets.
View Quote
Special Prosecutor...…….another witch hunt?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:38:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Is my sarcasm meter broken?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whelp. It was a nice ride. He is TOAST. Can't survive this obvious abuse of power.
Is my sarcasm meter broken?
Sir, cannot you see that he'll be dropping out any day now?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:38:59 AM EDT
[#26]
This is how is is done for every POTUS, so if they do not like it tough crap.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:39:53 AM EDT
[#27]
This strikes me as a Stephen Miller landmine for the dems.....And they stepped right on it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:40:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:40:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
We all heard 0bama say “I will have more leeway after the election” and nothing was done.

We all know Hunter Biden did some crap and his creeper dad covered for it. Nothing was or will be done.

View Quote
It is only going to get worse if no one ever pays the price.

So, I predict it will only get MUCH worse.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:41:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Well that was un-impressive
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:41:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Obviously, you've forgotten Dr. Strangelove.
View Quote
“I’m fine Dmitri, you’re fine, we’re both fine, it’s good to be fine.”
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:41:45 AM EDT
[#32]
I think Trump is the whistleblower lol. This call makes BHO, Biden and his crackhead kid look like morons.

Pocahontas 2020 it is.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:42:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:42:37 AM EDT
[#34]
The Biden investigation, arms sale, and trade issues were thoroughly, um, "intertwined".  Zelenskyy was more than happy to dig into Biden (and corrupt political foes who worked with the Bidens), but I think it's fair to assume that he interpreted Biden/arms/trade as a package deal.  Trump didn't say a single thing suggesting that it was all or nothing, but the way they jumped back and forth between subjects strongly implied that they were closely related.  Zelenskyy's arm was never even slightly twisted, probably because all parts of a package deal would work great for him.  What Trump would do if Zelenskyy balked is pure speculation.

I have no problem with requesting that the Biden investigation be reopened.  Trump can't wipe his ass without being investigated and the Bidens are crooked as hell, it'd be a nice change of pace if somebody guilty was left twisting in the wind for once.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:42:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. And there is not much if any pushback from us, the public, who are financing this stupid useless witch hunt.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:42:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I think Trump is the whistleblower lol. This call makes BHO, Biden and his crackhead kid look like morons.

Pocahontas 2020 it is.
View Quote
This is where the 4th Estate will be used by the democrats to save face with the electorate.

And it will probably work.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:43:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I agree. And there is not much if any pushback from us, the public, who are financing this stupid useless witch hunt.
View Quote
Was I the only one hoodwinked by Barr?

Do you think there is ANY HOPE that Barr will act like a true AG?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:45:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Attachment Attached File

I’m not sure I would want to see a doctor who is this mentally unhinged.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:45:44 AM EDT
[#39]
This looks really bad...

for Joe Biden
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:46:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:48:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Elizabeth Warren must be at home masturbating furiously to Trump's picture.  He just took out her most likely rival in 2020.

No matter what happens:  Even if the MSM ignores how bad this makes Biden look, we live in the age of the internet and Joe's corruption is about to go absolutely viral.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:48:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/148613/16C2D0E2-B76C-45B5-935C-FCC9B201DA85_jpeg-1102140.JPG

I'm not sure I would want to see a doctor who is this mentally unhinged.
View Quote
Trump will give them a couple days to scream about doctored transcripts then release the tape.  Maybe plant a couple rumors to burn a few more leakers and humiliate the fake news again.  Trump SOP.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/148613/16C2D0E2-B76C-45B5-935C-FCC9B201DA85_jpeg-1102140.JPG

I’m not sure I would want to see a doctor who is this mentally unhinged.
View Quote
He’s the one who went “viral” a few years back, taking a knee in the hall of the hospital against “white supremacy” back during all the anthem kneeling stuff.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:50:54 AM EDT
[#44]
It actually makes everyone aware of the situation with Bidon's son... it's brilliant !
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:51:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Trump only mentions Biden once in a 30 minute call. Certainly not the “bullying the Ukrainian pres into taking out his opponent” that was claimed.

He even mentions how Biden talked about getting the prosecutor fired in exchange for us aid, and how that sounds “really bad”.

I’m not a super trump fan, but this really seems like a super rope a dope getting the Democrats to uncover specific evidence against Biden themselves. Hilarious.
View Quote
What if this is all a ploy to get Biden out of the race?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:52:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
This.

This man has shown he can play the press very well.

Untold numbers of people who only read the Left’s version of things will read that and be introduced to the whole Biden mess that so many have avoided reporting on.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:52:36 AM EDT
[#47]
So...If Biden wins will DU be all "Muh Ukraine" and sorry you guy lost"

seems like nothing
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:53:18 AM EDT
[#48]
That's it?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:54:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What if this is all a ploy to get Biden out of the race?
View Quote
I don't think they want Biden. He isn't the chosen one, but doesn't seem to be getting the hint.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Biden is the one polling the absolute best against Trump and the one favored by centrist Dems and independents. Even Dems who wanted somebody more progressive felt Biden has the best change to beat Trump and lots of Dems care more about "electability" this time than anything else.
View Quote
If you think they want anything to do with Biden in 2020 then I’ve got a bridge for sale.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top