Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:59:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

Adam Schiff is going to be holding a news conference in moments. I am sure he is going to tell us about all of the evidence he has against trump and how this is the icing on the cake, and how he must be removed immediately before he damages this nation any further.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 11:59:33 AM EDT
[#2]
The more I think about this the more I don't think this was about Biden, Creepy Joe was just the happy side effect.  This is about election interference; the server is in Ukraine.  Crowdstrike, the server, and election interference were at the heart of the Mueller investigation; who hired and paid Crowdstrike?  The DNC and Hillary; this entire push the whistleblower and the dim's have created will boomerang right back on them...
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:01:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/81561/23_nooooooooooooooo_jpg-1102202.JPG

Adam Schiff is going to be holding a news conference in moments. I am sure he is going to tell us about all of the evidence he has against trump and how this is the icing on the cake, and how he must be removed immediately before he damages this nation any further.
View Quote
Probably will announce more subpoenas and demands.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:03:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I just read it.  Sounds like I was right that Trump was doing a rope-a-dope to get the word out about Biden's son with the ruse of there being damaging information on him (Trump).  I think the whole whistleblower complaint was planted deliberately like a landmine.
View Quote
I don't think so. I think this is just another deep state koup attempt, and Trump has quickly crushed it.

Trump needs to find a couple of "the Bobs" from Office Space and clean out every where he can. Obama launched into his adminisitration with a Cigigroup picked leadership that was firing on all cylinders, why can't we get the same thing... asap
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:03:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This entire thing is nothing more than yet another internal attempt to take down President Trump, but don't forget the elephant in the room: Crowdstrike and the server.  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFUZS4cVAAAL2Qp.jpg:large

And just how much does Fox News and Chris Wallace suck?  

View Quote
Chris Wallace is an empty suit douche.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The more I think about this the more I don't think this was about Biden, Creepy Joe was just the happy side effect.  This is about election interference; the server is in Ukraine.  Crowdstrike, the server, and election interference were at the heart of the Mueller investigation; who hired and paid Crowdstrike?  The DNC and Hillary; this entire push the whistleblower and the dim's have created will boomerang right back on them...
View Quote
Biden is the cover guy that they convinced to run for president(" your country needs you Joe") in order to head off an investigation into election interference by the Obama administration and Hillary.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:04:28 PM EDT
[#8]
False flag op by Trump. His 2nd hand whistle blower laid this out in order to force the Dems hand early. Then he springs the trap and makes them look like fools once again.
 Trump has a time machine and he gets newspapers from the future.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:07:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Are you serious?

Why do you believe Barr is anything but a Bush Administration swamp creature?

Because he said that's what he's doing?
View Quote
I think Barr is all about process, and doesn’t really give a crap where it leads.

And that’s why he said Trump was spied on.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:10:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:12:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
And also folks should notice that the Ukraine President said a new prosecutor was starting in September, and that they want information we have on it

Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:13:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Anyone who has ever listened to Trump talk can tell that the quotations in that transcript are exactly the way he'd say everything.

The transcrips don't support their narrative, so they have to invent new facts.
View Quote
Yep. When I read it, I read it in his voice, picturing him in the oval office at his desk. Its exactly how he talks.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:14:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My respect for Trump went up a little. Seems like he's pretty good at dealing with world affairs.

I still have hope that Barr will do something. Not a lot but some. Trump trusts Guiliani and seemingly Barr, so I guess we gotta have faith in Trump.
View Quote
Seriously?  Barr is the AG, the Department of Justice. Guiliani is Trump’s personal attorney. Neither are appropriate for “fighting corruption” in foreign countries.

That’s a role for the State Department, legal attaches, ambassadors, maybe the Pentagon and DOD if it involves military aid.

Barr and Guiliani are great for Trump to investigate political opponents. This is banana republic level stuff.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:14:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Schiff: Transcript is far worse than anyone thought. He calls trumps favor "Mafia tactics." Tying AG Barr into it and is saying now we know why the AG's office never wanted it to see the light of day and fought congress to hide it. Violation of the law by withholding it. President Trump was shacking down the president of another nation

This man is a lying POS
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:15:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Schiff says it was a mafia-style shakedown of Ukraine.

Elizabeth Warren.  How.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:16:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Is it illegal for a sitting politician to investigate a political opponent?
View Quote
Obama, FISA, wire taps, Steele Dossier, etc...
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:17:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Seriously?  Barr is the AG, the Department of Justice. Guiliani is Trump’s personal attorney. Neither are appropriate for “fighting corruption” in foreign countries.

That’s a role for the State Department, legal attaches, ambassadors, maybe the Pentagon and DOD if it involves military aid.

Barr and Guiliani are great for Trump to investigate political opponents. This is banana republic level stuff.
View Quote
Is he asking about how he can get Trump Towers in Ukraine? No, he's talking about stuff that has derailed his presidency with a guy who's country is housing the crimescene, and who wants to look into it himself. Did you read the transcript?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:17:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh the irony! Bet this doesn't make the evening news:

Democrats Demanded Ukraine Investigate Trump in 2018
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:18:28 PM EDT
[#19]
According to the radio - Romney said the transcript was “troubling”
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:19:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:20:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This was a plot by the dems to get Biden out. The transcripts look bad for one person and it isn’t Trump.
View Quote
Hmmmm good point. The second benefit is the sitting house dems can claim support and hatred of Trump.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:21:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Corruption by a US official, or even citizen, is a US crime, even when it occurs in another country. And that puts it squarely in DOJ’s court.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:22:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well there's a shocker.

::and in a dark cave, a marsupial begins to awaken::
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:22:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Schiff just stated that the president has unequivocally violated the oath of office along with National Security violations yet will not commit to drafting articles of impeachment. Think about that for a second.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:23:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:24:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Schiff just stated that the president has unequivocally violated the oath of office along with National Security violations yet will not commit to drafting articles of impeachment. Think about that for a second.
View Quote
Sad what the modern Democratic party has become.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:25:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Careful there,  your slip is showing.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:26:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Media running with transcript isn’t accurate or verbatim. The lies are simply incredible.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Could this whole Biden corruption/impeachment landmine detour also be manuevering for a 4D chess move against Obama and the intel swamp?  Let the Dems and press go on the record frothing at the mouth about the President abusing power by investigating opponents, then declass the FISA abuse report and slam it down their throats with Obama, his cabinet and advisers, various intel critters named in it?
View Quote
It would be glorious if it played out that way. American memory is apparently 2 weeks collectively. I dont think they could see it coming.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:27:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
What is troubling is I can't get my vote back, when I voted for this loser.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:28:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#33]
JFC …

The CNN homepage has the screenshot of the "I would like you to do us a favor though" as the smoking gun line …

But context of that is about where that Crowdstrike server is and how he thinks it needs to be found.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:29:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Media running with transcript isn’t accurate or verbatim. The lies are simply incredible.
View Quote
And they wonder why they're labeled fake news. haha!
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:30:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
According to the radio - Romney said the transcript was "troubling"
Agreed.  Mitt Romney is the biggest embarrassment to the Republican party since John McCain, and I had to vote for both of those dickbags.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:31:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
JFC …

The CNN homepage has the screenshot of the "I would like you to do us a favor though" as the smoking gun line …

But context of that is about where that Crowdstrike server is and how he thinks it needs to be found.
View Quote
The media and dems truly believe the transcript proves their case. It’s like they live in a false reality.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:31:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My respect for Trump went up a little. Seems like he's pretty good at dealing with world affairs.

I still have hope that Barr will do something. Not a lot but some. Trump trusts Guiliani and seemingly Barr, so I guess we gotta have faith in Trump.

Who do you think Legal Attaches work for, exactly?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
That's it? That's all there was? What was dum dum even whistleblowing about?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:31:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Where's the beef?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:32:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Political whack-a-mole…. More so elmer fudd sticking the shotgun down the hole right up his own ass... and the dim/Nadler/Hillary crowd is the fudd.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:32:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
And McCain.. amirite

Me too.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:33:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:33:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Agreed.  Mitt Romney is the biggest embarrassment to the Republican party since John McCain, and I had to vote for both of those dickbags.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
According to the radio - Romney said the transcript was "troubling"
I didn't vote for either of them, I voted against FBHO
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:35:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The fact that Biden is Trump's "leading opponent" should not be conflated with the fact that a sitting US VP established a quid-pro-quo with Ukraine in order to end an investigation into his son, nor should that shield Biden from being investigated by our country's chief LEO for that corruption.

If it impacts the election negatively for Biden, then so be it.  He shouldn't have been a corrupt asshole.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:38:54 PM EDT
[#45]
I'll just go ahead and say it. I'm not a lawyer but is that an extradition treaty?
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:40:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
He's finished! lol

Nothingburger.
View Quote
Trump & Giuliani are playing
"Rope a Dope" with the Democrats
& they are too stupid to know it!
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:47:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This entire thing is nothing more than yet another internal attempt to take down President Trump, but don't forget the elephant in the room: Crowdstrike and the server.  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFUZS4cVAAAL2Qp.jpg:large

And just how much does Fox News and Chris Wallace suck?  

View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:52:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:55:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
I was a huge Romney fan.  Liked his demeanor, his experience and general outlook.

He has been the biggest dissapointment of my life and I sincerely regret ever having supported him at all.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 12:57:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top