View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I find it funny that you all boycott Troy but can't wait for Norinco's and Russian guns.  

Strange world

Neither China nor Russia killed Vicki Weaver.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Would you be mad if they shot the wife of a jihadistWho was selling guns to be used against American soldiers instead of the wife of a white supremacist who thought he sold a gun to a terrorist?

Nice try, but no amount of spin makes that a good shoot. I don't care if that baby was a fucking serpentor of evil being spawned by the Weaver's to take over the world and Vicki was the mastermind of it all.

Actually she was.

I thought I read that when the daughter gave an interview , randy was the one pushing for off the grid
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I thought I read that when the daughter gave an interview , randy was the one pushing for off the grid
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would you be mad if they shot the wife of a jihadistWho was selling guns to be used against American soldiers instead of the wife of a white supremacist who thought he sold a gun to a terrorist?

Nice try, but no amount of spin makes that a good shoot. I don't care if that baby was a fucking serpentor of evil being spawned by the Weaver's to take over the world and Vicki was the mastermind of it all.

Actually she was.

Vicki was the one who became obsessed with the belief the end of times was near.

Apparently, for her at least, it was.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:19:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He was the fucktard murderer's spotter. He's just as much at fault.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I find it funny that you all boycott Troy but can't wait for Norinco's and Russian guns.  

Strange world

Neither did anyone that works or worked with Troy.

Bullshit
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:26:16 PM EDT
[#5]
All the usual suspects in randy weaver threads-

Troy can eat babies and I'd still buy their shit.

Troy did nothing wrong,  I'll still buy their shit.

Troy made it right,  forget about it.

It was randy weavers fault.

Fuck troy,  they hired a murderer.

Fuck troy.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:21:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:48:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

She was the one who was writing letters to the local papers and the US Attorneys office daring them to come get Randy.

The papers were questioning the US Attorney as to why were they not going after this known criminal.

The US Attorneys office was just going to leave them alone and wait it out. Her sending those letters is why the Marshals went up there that day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Vicki was the one who became obsessed with the belief the end of times was near.

Apparently, for her at least, it was.

She was the one who was writing letters to the local papers and the US Attorneys office daring them to come get Randy.

The papers were questioning the US Attorney as to why were they not going after this known criminal.

The US Attorneys office was just going to leave them alone and wait it out. Her sending those letters is why the Marshals went up there that day.

Careful what you wish for....

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:52:43 PM EDT
[#8]
They shot my good dog, they shot my boy. My only son, my pride and joy. They left my wife, dead on the floor, holding our baby in the cabin door.

Don't shoot me down, don't shoot me down.
I got a wife a kids on Ruby ridge, and they're gonna shoot me down.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:02:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They shot my good dog, they shot my boy. My only son, my pride and joy. They left my wife, dead on the floor, holding our baby in the cabin door.

Don't shoot me down, don't shoot me down.
I got a wife a kids on Ruby ridge, and they're gonna shoot me down.
View Quote

Cutting a weapons barrel down shouldn't be a crime.  Selling said weapon to a person who showed interest in harming members of the .mil with said weapon, is indeed a crime.

The whole thing was a clustefuck from the get-go and in the end was a text-book case of when assholes collide in a very bad way.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Bullshit
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Strange world

Neither did anyone that works or worked with Troy.

Bullshit

Not at fault but he did call it a good shoot and would have done the same.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 8:28:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

6.5 Grendel?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sweet looking gun. I'm just about done with my build. It will be in 6.8 spc. 6.8 spc or .300bk would make for a awesome xm177 style clone.

6.5 Grendel?

I always forget about the 6.5 Grendel. Or maybe a .458 socom
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 6:06:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I just received my Troy XM177E2.  Nice rifle.  Troy went above and beyond on this replica.  I don't see much to argue with whereas being correct to 1967 goes.  The film treatment on the upper and lower is EXACTLY how the military required it.  I like the gray and the way it looks.  The aluminum stock is a nice touch.  I also appreciate Troy's donation to the facilities of POW's with every rifle sold.  My father was a POW.  I may need to get the GAU version as well.....

I still want the Colt replica version, which I may get if and when they are readily available, but for now the Troy is a damn nice rife.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 6:28:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I just received my Troy XM177E2.  Nice rifle.  Troy went above and beyond on this replica.  I don't see much to argue with whereas being correct to 1967 goes.  The film treatment on the upper and lower is EXACTLY how the military required it.  I like the gray and the way it looks.  The aluminum stock is a nice touch.  I also appreciate Troy's donation to the facilities of POW's with every rifle sold.  My father was a POW.  I may need to get the GAU version as well.....

I still want the Colt replica version, which I may get if and when they are readily available, but for now the Troy is a damn nice rife.
View Quote

pics?

Im waiting to see whats up with the Colt version, although since I heard it's not actually Colt making these, but a subcontractor, I may not even bother.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 6:36:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This. Also, isn't that flash suppressor wrong?
View Quote

The original one was a partial sound suppressor as well, to make the muzzle blast from such a short barrel a little more endurable.
It falls under a transfer stamp. So a replica would have to be a flash hider only. Of course, here in CT, even the airsoft version is probably illegal.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 6:36:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I want to build one with a mini-suppressor that looks just like the original moderator.

An improvement on the original concept.
View Quote

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#16]

I once owned one of these moderators and I sold it like a moron not knowing what it was worth

:(
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 9:44:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

pics?

Im waiting to see whats up with the Colt version, although since I heard it's not actually Colt making these, but a subcontractor, I may not even bother.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

pics?

I too am waiting on the colt version.  Has anyone heard any more about them?  Is it true Colt isn't making them?

Link Posted: 12/29/2016 10:54:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I too am waiting on the colt version.  Has anyone heard any more about them?  Is it true Colt isn't making them?
View Quote

All I know is MSRP will be around $3000
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 11:02:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeah, and fuck Colt too.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 11:35:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The original one was a partial sound suppressor as well, to make the muzzle blast from such a short barrel a little more endurable.
It falls under a transfer stamp. So a replica would have to be a flash hider only. Of course, here in CT, even the airsoft version is probably illegal.
View Quote

Well the true originals should be legal pre-bans  $$$$
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top