Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 11:46:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FEDTRAP2024

You're invited to a special event
View Quote
Unfortunately this.  I'm of the opinion that folks should stay the fuck away from the border.   The absolute last thing we need is to give the left even more of a reason to say that the convoy folks are "insurrectionist" and/or "Un-American."  They will play on a continual loop any video caught of some yahoo appearing aggressive in any way towards potato's feds on the border, or "mistreating" any illegals they happen to run across.

But I'm fully aware that ship has already sailed, and that we're guilty of something anyway according to state media even if we don't go to the border in a convoy, but why give these fucks any more help.
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 11:52:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
FEDTRAP2024

You're invited to a special event
View Quote

I'm thinking more like that American version of the Freedom Convoy or truckers for trump, or whatever they called it

Was supposed to be a big happening, now no one remembers it
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 11:55:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Unfortunately this.  I'm of the opinion that folks should stay the fuck away from the border.   The absolute last thing we need is to give the left even more of a reason to say that the convoy folks are "insurrectionist" and/or "Un-American."  They will play on a continual loop any video caught of some yahoo appearing aggressive in any way towards potato's feds on the border, or "mistreating" any illegals they happen to run across.

But I'm fully aware that ship has already sailed, and that we're guilty of something anyway according to state media even if we don't go to the border in a convoy, but why give these fucks any more help.
View Quote

There's also the danger that you will get in the way and not actually help. I'm not going to tell people what to do, people make their own choices. I'm just going to say, exercise caution.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 12:07:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Depending on how things play out in the future, It may be helpful to travel down here for your support. This is not the time, imo. No matter what Canadian Prepper tells you, The shit has not hit the fan.
This is going to be stuck in the courts for a long time. All the wet dreams of the feds shooting at TXNG just isn't going to happen. Nobody living outside their mom's basement wants this to go hot.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 12:14:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Depending on how things play out in the future, It may be helpful to travel down here for your support. This is not the time, imo. No matter what Canadian Prepper tells you, The shit has not hit the fan.
This is going to be stuck in the courts for a long time. All the wet dreams of the feds shooting at TXNG just isn't going to happen. Nobody living outside their mom's basement wants this to go hot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bears repeating 87x100000000000000000000000 times
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 12:15:25 AM EDT
[#6]
FFN
Fox "news" is a joke now. Has been for over a few years now.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 12:21:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Private web domain, registered on 12/30/23.

Yep.

Totally spontaneous response.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 12:25:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Good luck guys, don't take your cell phones or make any credit card purchases.  FBI will be watching and waiting for a politician to turn them loose on the convoy.
View Quote

What would no cell phones or no credit cards accomplish?  Won’t they be driving a plated, registered vehicle?
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 12:31:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This is a setup. Just down the road the border is wide open. Gates open, no guards.

https://twitter.com/atensnut/status/1751393423653744723?s=42
View Quote

A guy in the UK organized it?  Ok…
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 12:31:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

There's also the danger that you will get in the way and not actually help.
View Quote
That's my main reservation with supporting this. I'm not really sure what they intend to do. 700,000 truckers aren't going to really accomplish anything, except clogging up the roads and putting a strain on public services. I think their hearts are in the right place, but it seems like an unnecessary gesture.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 12:37:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Spoiler alert

Nothing will happen
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 1:04:47 AM EDT
[#12]
1/6 worked as planned.  What percentage of the population would rather walk the other direction rather than be terrorized by their own government.

I seem to recall a bit from a physiology class.    If you let someone win, just occasionally for a bit - they will always keep trying because they will always think they might win again.  That said,  If you bloody their nose, odds are they will always wonder when that will happen again too.  They don't have to act every time.  Maybe once in 100 or less - we are all waiting for the stick to strike again.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 1:48:51 AM EDT
[#13]
The Patriot Front kids going to show up and wave flags?
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 2:30:32 AM EDT
[#14]
I find it hard to believe truckers are doing this without pay. The independent truckers are already scrapping by trying to earn a living.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 2:40:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Some poor schmuck truck driver making his regular quarterly delivery run of oil filters and valve stems will spend the next three years trying to stay out of jail for being in the general area.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 2:53:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Good luck guys, don't take your cell phones or make any credit card purchases.  FBI will be watching and waiting for a politician to turn them loose on the convoy.
View Quote

First thing that popped into my head, sadly. Expect to be targeted by the machine....
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 3:19:09 AM EDT
[#17]
take the border back (too late)  loose the election..  well planned and played  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 3:31:06 AM EDT
[#18]
If you go wear a big hat and big sunglasses. Don't bring a cell phone or keep it in a faraday holder the whole time. Don't post shit on the internet about it.  Don't drive a car with GPS tracking.     They are looking for reasons to throw people in prison.  Be anonymous
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 4:04:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Is this a "we have awakened a sleeping dragon" moment?
View Quote

No.

H
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 4:39:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Do you expect anything good to come of this?

View Quote

No. Nothing good ever happens.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 5:54:05 PM EDT
[#21]
ADDED

Tucker Carlson talks with one of the organizers.
Greg Abbott “Prepared” for Conflict With Federal Authorities

Another video posted 20 hours with 900,000 views about it.
Massive Trucker Convoy Descends on Texas Over Border Crisis
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top