15 days to crush the economy came straight from the White House
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump was president when all this shit started

It was the Democrats who forced the shut down during the pandemic, not Trump.

And the Democrat governors kept their states locked down for months after that, or did you forget that?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 6:36:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I called this a long time ago. And posted it on here.

They've been falling apart for a while.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/USF-Holland-and-Yellow-Trucking-is-falling-apart/5-2526809/
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 6:37:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

lmao at you reading comprehension disabled folks...this was managements fuck up...not the drivers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Union peckerhead pricks

lmao at you reading comprehension disabled folks...this was managements fuck up...not the drivers.

Yes but GD hates nothing more than Unions, Harleys and Trump
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 6:40:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I've never seen anything good come from a union shop in the last 50 or so years. They certainly don't contribute anything to the bottom line except higher costs.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Union superbros take notes.   You can not count on that employer funded retirement.  Contribute to your own plan like my rat bastard ass did.

Footage shared on TikTok shows one Yellow worker angrily shouting after learning his health care benefits and pension payments had ceased.

The worker, who is believed to be operating in Florida , says: 'It's the motherf******s up there, I worked my a** for this company. This is my money y'all are playing with. F*** this s***.'
View Quote

The Gubmint will bail out any union retirement plan.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 6:48:26 PM EDT
[#6]
While in college, one summer I worked at an assembly plant that put together engines, transmissions, and axles.  I was in the options area where we put all the extra crap on the engines before they went on the line to be mated to transmissions.

Yellow Freight engines were the Cadillacs.  You had to put all kinds of extra valves and wiring harness brackets, etc.  I can't remember which engine they used though.  We had 8 liter Detroit Diesels, Cats, and Volvos.  Anyway, Yellow Freight engines were obviously the most decked out.  Now, they are kaput.

Also, they're not yellow, they're orange!

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 6:51:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
yeah..this was the unions fault..right?

Yellow is saddled with some $1.5 billion in debt as of late March, including $729.2 million owed to the federal government for a controversial pandemic-era loan the Treasury Department extended on national security grounds in 2020
View Quote
wouldn't have been a problem if they had painted the top half of their tractors blue and claimed that they were Ukrainian. They'd need a couple of trucks just to haul the $$$$ from DC that sleepy #FJB would have given them.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 6:52:14 PM EDT
[#8]
The trucking giant on Friday told employees that it is 'shutting down regular operations' and laying off non-union employees 'at all of its locations' according to a memo seen by DailyMail.com.
View Quote

Fire the non-communists.  It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 6:53:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

And the Democrat governors kept their states locked down for months after that, or did you forget that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump was president when all this shit started

It was the Democrats who forced the shut down during the pandemic, not Trump.

So did most Republican governors. Did you forget that? Did you forget Trump talking shit to Brian Kemp when he opened Georgia back up? Trump handed the keys over to Fauci and let the dems run the show.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 6:55:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Unions are cancer.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 6:56:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yes but GD hates nothing more than Unions, Harleys and Trump
View Quote

Never, ever, ever a truer fucking statement. This forum has more olderish guys that act like prepubescent teenage girls than any forum I’ve ever seen. Don’t feed the trolls.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are their retirement funds in a safe holding situation where company bankruptcy will not impact it?

What about the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation?

Here is one example:

Automotive Industries Plan Averts Insolvency and Reduction of Benefits Through Receipt of Special Financial Assistance
For Immediate Release
Date
July 11, 2023

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) announced today that it has approved the application submitted to the Special Financial Assistance (SFA) Program by the Automotive Industries Pension Plan (Automotive Industries Plan). The plan, based in Dublin, California, covers 23,687 participants in the transportation industry.

The Automotive Industries Plan will receive approximately $1.1 billion in special financial assistance, including interest to the expected date of payment to the plan. The plan was projected to become insolvent and run out of money in 2033. Without the SFA Program, the Automotive Industries Plan would have been required to reduce participants’ benefits to the PBGC guarantee levels upon plan insolvency, which is roughly 50 percent below the benefits payable under the terms of the plan. SFA will enable the plan to continue to pay retirement benefits without reduction for many years into the future.

“Millions of people work for years, looking forward to the day when the promise of a secure, dignified retirement is kept,” said Acting Secretary of Labor Julie Su. “Today, the Biden-Harris administration is delivering on that promise for 23,687 workers by providing Special Financial Assistance in the Automotive Industries Pension Plan that ensures they can retire with the dignity they deserve.”
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:07:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Are their retirement funds in a safe holding situation where company bankruptcy will not impact it?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the $36 billion given directly to the Central State Pension Fund safe?

Absolutely! That pension fund has a long history of upstanding behavior and is rock solid.

Somebody should make a movie about it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unions, fucking their workers and enriching the kingpins since their inception.

CEOs are the good guys?
Does there need to be a good guy?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:19:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Have you managed unionized employees?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

Don't waste your time. People here love to be fucked by their employer and hate anyone who thinks otherwise.

For 10 years now.  

I don’t seem to have the problems GD has.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Absolutely! That pension fund has a long history of upstanding behavior and is rock solid.

View Quote

Not everything is common knowledge:

"The PBGC has approved approximately $35.8 billion in SFA, which the Fund received on January 12, 2023. The SFA funding will allow the Central States Pension Fund to avoid insolvency in 2025 and to make a full recovery – reaching full funding over time."

From a Google search

"Brady: Democrats Force Taxpayers to Cover Irresponsible Promises with Largest Private Pension Bailout in History
Democrats rejected protections for union workers in other underfunded multi-employer plans that are not as politically connected as the Teamsters’ Central States plan.

After the Biden Administration announced this morning it was forcing taxpayers to pay $35.8 billion to the Teamsters-run Central States Pension Fund, Ways and Means Republican Leader Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX) issued the following statement:

“The largest private pension bailout in American history—that only benefits a tiny minority of workers—comes thanks to Democrats allowing those who mismanaged pensions to determine whether their funds qualify for taxpayer assistance with no safeguards.

“Despite years of bipartisan negotiations and recommendations, Democrats rejected protections for union workers in other underfunded multi-employer plans that are not as politically connected as the Teamsters’ Central States plan.

“Now, American taxpayers are being forced to cover promises that pension trustees never should have been allowed to make.”

Background: In their partisan so-called “stimulus,” Democrats included an unprecedented taxpayer-funded bailout of poorly mismanaged union- and employer-run pension plans in a bill that was supposed to be focused on crushing the virus and reopening the economy. The condition of multiemployer pensions is serious, and improving it requires thoughtful consideration and long-term solutions.

Source

Didn't one of the Democrat fraud bills bail out multiple Democrat city pension funds or similar financial fuckups?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

"The PBGC has approved approximately $35.8 billion in SFA, which the Fund received on January 12, 2023. The SFA funding will allow the Central States Pension Fund to avoid insolvency in 2025 and to make a full recovery – reaching full funding over time."

From a Google search

"Brady: Democrats Force Taxpayers to Cover Irresponsible Promises with Largest Private Pension Bailout in History
Democrats rejected protections for union workers in other underfunded multi-employer plans that are not as politically connected as the Teamsters’ Central States plan.

After the Biden Administration announced this morning it was forcing taxpayers to pay $35.8 billion to the Teamsters-run Central States Pension Fund, Ways and Means Republican Leader Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX) issued the following statement:

“The largest private pension bailout in American history—that only benefits a tiny minority of workers—comes thanks to Democrats allowing those who mismanaged pensions to determine whether their funds qualify for taxpayer assistance with no safeguards.

“Despite years of bipartisan negotiations and recommendations, Democrats rejected protections for union workers in other underfunded multi-employer plans that are not as politically connected as the Teamsters’ Central States plan.

“Now, American taxpayers are being forced to cover promises that pension trustees never should have been allowed to make.”

Background: In their partisan so-called “stimulus,” Democrats included an unprecedented taxpayer-funded bailout of poorly mismanaged union- and employer-run pension plans in a bill that was supposed to be focused on crushing the virus and reopening the economy. The condition of multiemployer pensions is serious, and improving it requires thoughtful consideration and long-term solutions.

Source

Didn't one of the Democrat fraud bills bail out multiple Democrat city pension funds or similar financial fuckups?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From a Google search

Source

No idea on the city pension funds.

Trump was at the helm when YRC/Yellow was loaned the $700 million “as a matter of national security”. In hindsight, that was just a loan to prop up the corpse long enough to give them time to cover the pension fund.

Both sides are dirty on this one.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#18]
My dog could run Yellow better than the current management.

Roadway.....New Penn.....Jevic.....Preston.....New Holland....sure I'm forgetting at least one.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:36:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
For those here blaming the union, obviously don't know the history of YFC

View Quote
Thanks for the great in-depth explanation. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:37:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Union superbros take notes.   You can not count on that employer funded retirement.  Contribute to your own plan like my rat bastard ass did.

Footage shared on TikTok shows one Yellow worker angrily shouting after learning his health care benefits and pension payments had ceased.

The worker, who is believed to be operating in Florida , says: 'It's the motherf******s up there, I worked my a** for this company. This is my money y'all are playing with. F*** this s***.'
View Quote

Yup,

My pension evaporated when my employer closed.
Lost about $2,000,000
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm not a union cheerleader or anything, but were they the ones who took out $1.5B worth of loans, or did the guys in the C-suite do that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not a union cheerleader or anything, but were they the ones who took out $1.5B worth of loans, or did the guys in the C-suite do that?

Anyone on either side of a defined benefit retirement plan is negotiating in bad faith, given the huge amount of history with Steel, Airlines etc.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:42:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Remember how there seemed to be a shortage of truckers?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:43:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

For 10 years now.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

Don't waste your time. People here love to be fucked by their employer and hate anyone who thinks otherwise.

For 10 years now.  

Either a small tight shop or...doubt.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:48:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

Do you like electricity?  Because that's what I do.  

And yes, I have my crews that run with me, because I treat them like people.  They in return, work their asses off for me.  Crazy isn't it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:56:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

For 10 years now.  

I don't seem to have the problems GD has.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

Most don't have the issues that GD has. Many in GD act like the nerdy virgin in high school bragging about their girlfriend in some far off state that no one has ever met or heard from, so that they can try to provide backing to their fantasy scenarios and agendas. It normally sounds equally as embarrassing because in both scenarios neither knows what they are talking about.

Managing union employees is pretty damn easy if you aren't pushing some agenda or preconceived notion as the agreement is in black and white and covers all those you manage versus non-union who all make their own individual snow flake deals.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:58:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

And yes, I have my crews that run with me, because I treat them like people.  They in return, work their asses off for me.  Crazy isn't it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

So small and tight. Try 50 to 100 so there's some anonymity.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:00:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Most don't have the issues that GD has. Many in GD act like the nerdy virgin in high school bragging about their girlfriend in some far off state that no one has ever met or heard from, so that they can try to provide backing to their fantasy scenarios and agendas. It normally sounds equally as embarrassing because in both scenarios neither knows what they are talking about.

Managing union employees is pretty damn easy if you aren't pushing some agenda or preconceived notion as the agreement is in black and white and covers all those you manage versus non-union who all make their own individual snow flake deals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

LOL as long as you don't expect them to come to work on a regular basis, work in an efficient manner or clean themselves to an American standard of hygiene, they're awesome.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:05:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

LOL as long as you don't expect them to come to work on a regular basis, work in an efficient manner or clean themselves to an American standard of hygiene, they're awesome.
View Quote
Yea ... about that fantasy world I made mention of.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:07:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Sure! Sure!!!  The artificially inflated-over-market wages, pensions and benefits have absolutely NOTHING to do with the failure.  Surrrrrrrrrre!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:07:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

I just did a crew of about 80.  Granted it was around the clock, so while I was responsible for nights, there was a lower manager in between.  

All the talented nonunion people I know went union. Can’t blame them, may as well get paid more for your talent with better benefits.  The wages and benefits I see for nonunion doing the same work is a joke.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:08:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

What industry do you work in?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:09:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think that's fantasy? You think I don't work with them daily? Teamsters were no different. Nor are the education, police or SEIU. They are all shakedown artist. Of course they are little fish who have to kick the majority of their take to their democrat masters. I have never witnessed such an insular, selfish nor rationalizing group as a union shop. And I have seen many.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:11:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I just did a crew of about 80.  Granted it was around the clock, so while I was responsible for nights, there was a lower manager in between.  

All the talented nonunion people I know went union. Can’t blame them, may as well get paid more for your talent with better benefits.  The wages and benefits I see for nonunion doing the same work is a joke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

You are in Canada, this isn't an apples to apples conversation. And I'm not backing off. Take a group over 100 of (here's the key I am sure) low/no skilled unionized employees and keep them productive...indefinitely. It can be done of course but to suggest it's unicorns and skittles is the height of dishonesty.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:12:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You think that's fantasy? You think I don't work with them daily? Teamsters were no different. Nor are the education, police or SEIU. They are all shakedown artist. Of course they are little fish who have to kick the majority of their take to their democrat masters. I have never witnessed such an insular, selfish nor rationalizing group as a union shop. And I have seen many.
View Quote
No I don't think you work with them daily and by many well you only have ten fingers, so..? For sure it could probably be almost 10 you've seen in your life unless you have graduated to toes?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:13:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
No I don't think you work with them daily and by many well you only have ten fingers, so..? For sure it could probably be almost 10 you've seen in your life unless you have graduated to toes?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I suppose you are right. They work.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You are in Canada, this isn't an apples to apples conversation. And I'm not backing off. Take a group over 100 of (here's the key I am sure) low/no skilled unionized employees and keep them productive...indefinitely. It can be done of course but to suggest it's unicorns and skittles is the height of dishonesty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

All the talented nonunion people I know went union. Can't blame them, may as well get paid more for your talent with better benefits.  The wages and benefits I see for nonunion doing the same work is a joke.

I have provided technical advisory as the SME and hired for direct work for union in non-union workers in Canada and the US. The unionized trades in Canada are generally the same national unions as the State's and the workers were all very similar, even in Quebec.

You are just full of shit or someone lacking much for diversification as it relates to open and closed shop employees on a national level.

Please dribble out more horse shit though and don't forget to indicate your industry and what locals you were working with. Heck if you're froggy throw in some jobsite names for credibility.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Unions outweighed their usefulness decades ago. Now it's all extortion/money grab. If they let the unions dictate that much, let them fail.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I have provided technical advisory as the SME and hired for direct work for union in non-union workers in Canada and the US. The unionized trades in Canada are generally the same national unions as the State's and the workers were all very similar, even in Quebec.

You are just full of shit or someone lacking much for diversification as it relates to open and closed shop employees on a national level.

Please dribble out more horse shit though and don't forget to indicate your industry and what locals you were working with. Heck if you're froggy throw in some jobsite names for credibility.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

All the talented nonunion people I know went union. Can't blame them, may as well get paid more for your talent with better benefits.  The wages and benefits I see for nonunion doing the same work is a joke.

Just keep telling yourself that while you fill the coffers of the democrats. I'm sure it makes you feel better. Rationalization comes with vestment I suppose.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:19:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

My last job was in Utah.  

Why would I surround myself with low skilled labor?  My journeymen take pride in training apprentices safely and effectively. They are their future.  Plus they don’t want to carry dead weight or be near unsafe people.  

Again, what industry are you working?   If you’re working in unionized Starbucks or some other retail store, well, I don’t know what to tell ya.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:21:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Just keep telling yourself that while you fill the coffers of the democrats. I'm sure it makes you feel better. Rationalization comes with vestment I suppose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

I can't say I have ever donated to either party bud, but all the power to you if you choose to finance rich politicians.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:21:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

GD  cannot understand that unions only still exist because management types still can't pop their heads out of their asses long enough to treat employees fairly.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:23:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

My last job was in Utah.  

Why would I surround myself with low skilled labor?  My journeymen take pride in training apprentices safely and effectively. They are their future.  Plus they don't want to carry dead weight or be near unsafe people.  

Again, what industry are you working?   If you're working in unionized Starbucks or some other retail store, well, I don't know what to tell ya.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

My last job was in Utah.  

Why would I surround myself with low skilled labor?  My journeymen take pride in training apprentices safely and effectively. They are their future.  Plus they don't want to carry dead weight or be near unsafe people.  

Again, what industry are you working?   If you're working in unionized Starbucks or some other retail store, well, I don't know what to tell ya.

Easiest place to get rid of a shitty worker is a unionized construction site. There are zero guarantees of employment, so you just lay them off and send them to hall.

He is probably running electrical on commercial sites like hotels. Generally been the lowest caliber of construction worker I have had the pleasure of.

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:23:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

give up..these are the same folks that blamed the Boeing 737 Max fiasco on the union.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:26:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

give up..these are the same folks that blamed the Boeing 737 Max fiasco on the union.
View Quote
True
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:27:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

My last job was in Utah.  

Why would I surround myself with low skilled labor?  My journeymen take pride in training apprentices safely and effectively. They are their future.  Plus they don’t want to carry dead weight or be near unsafe people.  

Again, what industry are you working?   If you’re working in unionized Starbucks or some other retail store, well, I don’t know what to tell ya.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

My last job was in Utah.  

Not all unions are made up highly skilled and sought after individuals. I have about 1k union members and about 100 managers. The quality between them is not extreme. The vast majority of them are good at what they do and motivated. There are two reasons for that. I have been with them for 8 years with standards and expectations long set and accepted. Second and perhaps more importantly the positions are filled for the most part with Wyomingites. A more salt of the earth people you will not find in this country. Now...outside of Wyoming? It's a fucking nightmare. DO you think Amazon will 'improve' with a unionized workforce? Do you want our military to unionize?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:28:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I can't say I have ever donated to either party bud, but all the power to you if you choose to finance rich politicians.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

Ever paid dues?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:31:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Ever paid dues?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

Ever paid dues?

ever heard of "opt out"?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:33:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

ever heard of "opt out"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CEOs are the good guys?

For 10 years now.  

Ever paid dues?

ever heard of "opt out"?

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:38:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
My aunt's bf was a Union truck driver for yellow had a stroke last month about a week before retirement. Now he can't drive has no Healthcare and it looks he loses the pension he for 30 years for. He doesn't vote Democrat. He hates pedo joe.
View Quote

His pension is still there.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 8:38:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top