BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 10:16:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Flake and Kasich are both planning on it. So, no.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is anyone (Republican) really going to run against Trump?
Lol, true.

I wonder if it's all talk though.  Seems like a waste of campaign funds.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 10:16:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Civics class. You should have taken it in high school. The President can lead, but he needs Congress to pass laws. He got NO HELP from the RINOs, and now the House is lost. Kinda hard for him to carry the load all by himself.
View Quote
What did congress have to do with the bumpstock ban?
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 10:49:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

What did congress have to do with the bumpstock ban?
View Quote
Nothing, the NRA asked the ATF to take a second look at bumpstocks.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 6:29:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

you should leave the meme's to the conservatives..everyone knows the left can't meme...
View Quote
Trumps handouts to illegals to get some fencing at the border... That is not conservative.

Trumps current push for, "red flag,' legislation... That is not conservative.

Trump grabbing his ankles for Pelosi, and not getting a single thing out of the shut-down... That is not conservative.

Link Posted: 2/7/2019 6:34:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
But, your problem is: you will never get to know for sure if Mitt would have tried harder or not....your boy lost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
But, your problem is: you will never get to know for sure if Mitt would have tried harder or not....your boy lost.
Romney has had just as many chances as Trump to call for more gun control.

After Sandy Hook, Trump sided with Obama.

After Orlando, Trump called for "red flag" legislation.

After Parkland, Vegas... Same thing... Trump always calls for more gun restrictions. If Romney is chomping at the bit, as Trump is, for more gun control... He has had just as many chances as Trump.

We also have Romneys record as Governor... Romney increased gun rights... Link And Romney balanced the budget and lowered spending... Link

Things Trump promised to do, but has not been able to...

Quoted:
Edited to add:  Just to bring you up to speed, Trump’s first term isn’t over yet and his second term is yet to start. There’s plenty of time for those campaign promises to happen.
Trump has no plan to fulfill his campaign promises.

Trump has no plan to force Mexico to pay for the wall through taxing remittances...

Trump has already promised Hillary she won't be charged with anything.

Trump has officially switched parties on gun rights... There is no going back...
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 6:38:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Flake tried legalizing autos, and fought long and hard for a border fence... Back when Trump was a Democrat.

We would be lucky to have Flake, instead of, "take the guns first," Trump...

Trump is better than Kasich.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 6:39:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Flake tried legalizing autos, and fought long and hard for a border fence... Back when Trump was a Democrat.

We would be lucky to have Flake, instead of, "take the guns first," Trump...

Trump is better than Kasich.
View Quote
you really need to talk to someone about your obsession with Trump and your infatuation with Romney. It's not healthy or normal.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 6:40:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The NRA has been forced to fight-back against Trump plenty...

Trump has broken his campaign promises.

Quoted:

As far as gun rights-he's not a gun guy, and the NRA is whispering in his ear some of his anti gun rhetoric is acceptable.
Always someone to blame with Trumps failures.

Always someone to blame for Trumps broken promises. Trump (not the NRA). Trump  promised to increase gun rights, if we cast a vote for him.

Trump --not the NRA-- put his hand on the Bible, and swore an oath to defend and protect the US Constitution.

To say that the NRA is influencing Trump, and not the other-way-around is a false position. It is a lie...

After Orlando, Trump called for more gun control (as he does all the time, sided with Obama after Sandy Hook Link), and the NRA made him look bad by disagreeing with Trumps call for more gun laws and more gun control...

Following the attack on a nightclub in Orlando last Sunday, Trump called on the NRA to schedule a meeting to discuss gun-control measures, specifically barring people on the terrorist watch list from purchasing firearms. The NRA agreed to meet, concurring with the presumptive Republican nominee that terrorists should not have guns.
Link

The presumptive Republican nominee shifted his rhetoric on Monday, after the gun lobby’s officials blasted his remarks.
Link

President Trump's gun control policies clash with NRA, GOP
Link

Conceding to N.R.A., Trump Abandons Brief Gun Control Promise
Link

NRA rejects Trump's call for raising the age limit to buy rifles
Link

Trump: Some lawmakers are 'so scared' of the NRA
Link
Link

By the way Trumps, "take the guns first," followers talk, you would think it was the NRA, and not Trump who had his hand on the Bible promising to protect The Constitution...
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 6:41:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Spamming a thread doesn't make you right. It just makes everyone think you're mentally ill.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 7:13:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm pretty confident Trump's got it in the bag, but that doesn't stop me from pondering the horrors we'll face if he loses.  It will be the end of the U.S. as we know it.
View Quote
It really feels like it. It feels like when you’re getting to the end of the chess game and you still think you can win but the reality is that you’ve only delayed the inevitable.

Leftists are gonna get a big power grab and shove the bill of rights up our collective asses.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 7:17:39 PM EDT
[#11]
This is really the only thing I care about.

He’s exposed the swamp.

He trolls liberals on social media.

He invigorated voters on the right. We upset the machine, and the machine is not happy.

2020 will be one of the ugliest elections of our time.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 7:20:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Trump saved us from Hillary.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Trumps handouts to illegals to get some fencing at the border... That is not conservative.

Trumps current push for, "red flag,' legislation... That is not conservative.

Trump grabbing his ankles for Pelosi, and not getting a single thing out of the shut-down... That is not conservative.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OddzsusZpCs/XFOhAtGSTPI/AAAAAAAABbs/xf_hv2g8YoM08Y5i4l36KDrJlJdmJe_vACLcBGAs/s400/gRAMMER1.png

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-t0xL02XcSEs/XFZJcmHdqsI/AAAAAAAABcc/f6fSB_joMZ0Xka84_gEN5xaV7Qe5h8rPACLcBGAs/s640/Funny%2Bha%2Bha.png
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 8:58:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Trump saved us from Hillary.
View Quote
On the promise that he would put her in Prison...

And the promise that he would over-turn Obamacare...

And the promise that he would fund his promised, "impenetrable wall," by taxing remittances to Mexico.

And the promise that he would balance the budget, and eliminate the deficit.

And the promise that he would defend gun rights...

Trump won the election, and has not mentioned defending gun rights, taxing remittances, or putting Hillary in prison since...

Better than Hillary? Any day of the week. A conservative who kept his oath to defend the Constitution? Nope.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 9:02:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
you really need to talk to someone about your obsession with Trump and your infatuation with Romney. It's not healthy or normal.
View Quote
The folks who are *seriously* obsessed with Romney... Trumps, "take the guns first," puppets.

Trump gets accused of breaking another campaign promise? Blame Romney.

Trumps 2020 campaign slogan: "I didn't lie, Romney made me do it! Blame Romney!"

Romneys 2020 campaign slogan: "You are going to blame me anyway, might as well elect me..."
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 9:08:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Any business that relies on foreign workers, will almost always end up breaking the rules to hire illegals... Trump is part of the problem on illegal immigration, not part of the solution...

Link Posted: 2/7/2019 9:14:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Spamming a thread doesn't make you right. It just makes everyone think realize you're mentally ill.
View Quote
I've came to the conclusion that he couldn't be over the age of fourteen, just based on the sentence structure and maturity level of his posts.  I could be wrong, he might be a little younger.

Edit to add:  But that join date...just don't know.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 9:16:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I've came to the conclusion that he couldn't be over the age of fourteen, just based on the sentence structure and maturity level of his posts.  I could be wrong, he might be a little younger.
View Quote
Does he know that election is over? Maybe he was in a coma.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 9:19:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Does he know that election is over? Maybe he was in a coma.
View Quote
I think he's desperate...he's grasping for anything.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 9:36:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I think he's desperate...he's grasping for anything.
View Quote
To many participation trophy's.. doesn't know how to win and certainly doesn't know how to lose...you know classic liberal..
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 9:40:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The folks who are *seriously* obsessed with Romney... Trumps, "take the guns first," puppets.

Trump gets accused of breaking another campaign promise? Blame Romney.

Trumps 2020 campaign slogan: "I didn't lie, Romney made me do it! Blame Romney!"

Romneys 2020 campaign slogan: "You are going to blame me anyway, might as well elect me..."
View Quote
That shit right there is what makes people think you've got a few screws loose.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top