Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 8/17/2023 11:42:48 AM EDT
Too bad the Team Trump doesn't spend nearly as much time and energy tearing down Biden and the swamp.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/08/17/ron-filipkowski-desantis-trump-00110950

His tweets have sparked cable news segments and online battles with political operatives. Journalists have alerts turned on to catch the latest photo or obscure right-wing event he has uncovered. Even the campaigns he covers and political figures he loathes have warmed to him and even teamed up with him. Filipkowski said he is in contact with far-right activist Laura Loomer and people affiliated with Donald Trump’s campaign. It’s not to boost Trump (whom he has been agitating against since the 2020 campaign) but to upend their mutual enemy: DeSantis.

Loomer said they speak occasionally. “He knows I’m a Trump loyalist, and I know he doesn’t like Trump, and despite our differences, we have found common ground on making sure Ron DeSantis is never elected president of the United States, ever.”
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:46:35 AM EDT
    [#1]
    Look at all the liberals posing as RINOs working against Trump on this site.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:46:57 AM EDT
    [#2]
    Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
    Quoted:
    View Quote

Attachment Attached File
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:47:04 AM EDT
    [#3]
    FPNI
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:49:55 AM EDT
    [#4]
    Quoted:
    View Quote

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:50:58 AM EDT
    [#5]
    cry fire too many times and no one cares
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:53:55 AM EDT
    [#6]
    This has to be some sort of record for number of initial posts in a thread which do nothing to address the subject, which is the Trump campaign actively working with at least one hard left political activist against DeSantis.

Tell us more about the "Uniparty"...
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:53:57 AM EDT
    [#7]
    Quoted:
    View Quote

lol at scrolling past the wall of text with intermittent bold and highlighing  like an NRA mailer, then it gets blown away by a short first post

Probably what happened is the anti-trump crowd identified one of the most effective criticisms of themselves was the "undercover liberals" angle, because it was true. So they think it will work just as well to memorize it and use it in reverse
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:56:10 AM EDT
    [#8]
    Quoted:

lol at scrolling past the wall of text with intermittent bold and highlighing  like an NRA mailer, then it gets blown away by a short first post

Probably what happened is the anti-trump crowd identified one of the most effective criticisms of themselves was the "undercover liberals" angle, because it was true. So they think it will work just as well to memorize it and use it in reverse
    View Quote View All Quotes
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

You consider two paragraphs a "wall of text"?

Damn, if ever there was proof government schools needed defunding.

You know who's pro school choice? Ron DeSantis.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:57:11 AM EDT
    [#9]
    What position does Laura loomer hold on trumps campaign team again?
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:59:14 AM EDT
    [#10]
    Laura loomer is a lot of things, but I'd struggle to call her a liberal.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:02:28 PM EDT
    [#11]
    Quoted:

You consider two paragraphs a "wall of text"?

Damn, if ever there was proof government schools needed defunding.

You know who's pro school choice? Ron DeSantis.
    View Quote

I don't think schools are the reason why people make fun of these anti trump blogposts. Especially when the star of the show is a guy who got embarrassed by disney land
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:02:50 PM EDT
    [#12]
    You think DeSantis is not working with liberals against trump He just hasn't been found out yet. Don't get me wrong I love him that's my man! As a florida man I girl crush on Desantis but I also have no illusion that he is somehow playing fair and trump isn't.   If you believe that you are as naive as liberals who think disarming good men will somehow make them safer.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:03:12 PM EDT
    [#13]
    OP = Won't you PLEASE agree with me,
    (while beating the tard drum)
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:03:22 PM EDT
    [#14]
    Rent free.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:05:55 PM EDT
    [#15]
    Quoted:
    Rent free.
    View Quote

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:06:41 PM EDT
    [#16]
    OP is a bot
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:07:30 PM EDT
    [#17]
    Quoted:
    View Quote

You'll have to ask Trump or Loomer what her official title is.

Trump, Loomer Plan for Battle After Destroying DeSantis

45th President Donald J. Trump invited Laura Loomer to his box during an LIV Golf Tournament being played at Trump’s Bedminster Course over the weekend. Loomer has been critical in exposing Ron DeSantis’ globalist agenda.

In a video that has been viewed over a million times on X (formerly Twitter), Trump told Loomer, “It is great to have you, you have really been very special, you work hard and You are a very opinionated lady I have to tell you that and in my opinion, I like that. I appreciate all your support. Thank you, Laura.”

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:08:24 PM EDT
    [#18]
    Quoted:
    OP is a bot
    View Quote

One that's been here more than a decade than you.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:08:32 PM EDT
    [#19]

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:08:34 PM EDT
    [#20]
    Quoted:
    View Quote
    I don't think she's very close to him at all. They've talked. She's mostly a grifter that latches onto other grifters, like Ron, who is just a fat boomer with a keyboard. She's in with Milo too, who's been doing a lot of background puppeteering lately, that I can't figure out the motive for, but it's certainly not related to trump.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:08:39 PM EDT
    [#21]
    Lot of grey bars in this thread.

Can I take a guess that none of them have refuted the OP's point and some have extremely recent join dates?

#DUTrolls
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:10:08 PM EDT
    [#22]
    Trump is going to get us Biden again, AND we lose the House and more Senate seats
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:10:35 PM EDT
    [#23]
    Quoted:
    This has to be some sort of record for number of initial posts in a thread which do nothing to address the subject, which is the Trump campaign actively working with at least one hard left political activist against DeSantis.

Tell us more about the "Uniparty"...
    View Quote
    Pretty standard procedure for Trump, do you not remember the 2016 primaries?  Dude went hard in the paint on every republican in the field.  Little marco, Lyin Ted, whatever he called every one else.   It's "just business" to him.   After he wins the primary he'll be friends again until it works for him to not be friends.

Let's not be too shocked when a guy that cares about winning before all else does exactly what we designed the system to do.

Also lets not be shocked when people that are willing to enter the political world turn out to be not nice people.   That's like being shocked that used boat salesmen are ethically challenged.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:10:48 PM EDT
    [#24]

Translation:

"OMFG what kind of fag thinks about PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES?"

So much edge.  So much courage.  So much idiocracy.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:11:38 PM EDT
    [#25]
    Quoted:
    View Quote

FPNI
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:13:04 PM EDT
    [#26]
    Quoted:

Can I take a guess that none of them have refuted the OP's point
    View Quote
    As is often the case, he hasn't made any. It's easy to refute half truths and outright lies just by saying they're half truths and outright lies.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:13:50 PM EDT
    [#27]
    I began my day today not thinking about Donald John Trump.  I shall go to bed tonight not thinking of Donald John Trump.

Attachment Attached File
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:17:40 PM EDT
    [#28]
    Quoted:
    Too bad the Team Trump doesn't spend nearly as much time and energy tearing down Biden and the swamp.

View Quote

Sorry your guy won.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:19:04 PM EDT
    [#29]
    DeSantis sunk his campaign on his own.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:22:57 PM EDT
    [#30]
    Quoted:
    As is often the case, he hasn't made any. It's easy to refute half truths and outright lies just by saying they're half truths and outright lies.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

Can I take a guess that none of them have refuted the OP's point

So, Laura Loomer, who has been at multiple campaign events with Trump, flown with him on Trump Force 1, working hand in hand with other people on the Trump campaign like Roger Stone, and meets one on one with Trump regularly, saying in her own words that she is working with a known Liberal activist to make sure DeSantis is never President is a "half truth and outright lie"?

Here she is proudly tweeting the Politico piece out:

Attachment Attached File
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:23:27 PM EDT
    [#31]
    Quoted:

Can I take a guess that none of them have refuted the OP's point and some have extremely recent join dates?

#DUTrolls
    View Quote

LoL It's real easy to refute people when they are blocked isn't it?

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:24:24 PM EDT
    [#32]
    Quoted:

DeSantis sunk his campaign on his own.
    View Quote

Damn, you're right. Would you look at that pathetic delegate count of his!

Attachment Attached File

Rob is DOOMED!
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:24:39 PM EDT
    [#33]
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:27:42 PM EDT
    [#34]
    Quoted:

#DUTrolls
    View Quote

I'm waiting for the inevitable "Ukiebro". Disappointed it hasn't happened yet.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:30:12 PM EDT
    [#35]
    Quoted:

View Quote
    Ukiebro!

I'm glad I could make your day better.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:30:41 PM EDT
    [#36]
    Quoted:

So, Laura Loomer, who has been at multiple campaign events with Trump, flown with him on Trump Force 1, working hand in hand with other people on the Trump campaign like Roger Stone, and meets one on one with Trump regularly, saying in her own words that she is working with a known Liberal activist to make sure DeSantis is never President is a "half truth and outright lie"?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2023-08-17_12-22-39_jpg-2922763.JPG
    View Quote
    They've met on occasion. He talks to a lot of people. As far as I know, she isn't working for the campaign in any official capacity. Trying to make it sound like anything she does is inherently endorsed by him is absolutely a lie.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:31:28 PM EDT
    [#37]
    Quoted:
    Ukiebro!

View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

Ukiebro!

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:32:14 PM EDT
    [#38]

One hundred and counting ,   he likes Alinsky ,  anybody else notice that ?
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:32:27 PM EDT
    [#39]
    Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:32:52 PM EDT
    [#40]
    Quoted:
    They've met on occasion. He talks to a lot of people. As far as I know, she isn't working for the campaign in any official capacity. Trying to make it sound like anything she does is inherently endorsed by him is absolutely a lie.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2023-08-17_12-22-39_jpg-2922763.JPG

Well then, I guess by that metric Jeb and Paul Ryan have nothing to do with the DeSantis campaign since they are even further removed from his campaign than Loomer is to Trump's. Thanks for the clarity.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:33:16 PM EDT
    [#41]
    "DeS campaign confirmed actively working with GOPe to defeat Trump!"

LOL.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:33:19 PM EDT
    [#42]
    Sorry. Politico is not a source I ever cite. They could be right but they have no credibility.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:34:13 PM EDT
    [#43]
    Just more proof that Trump is an asset of the deep state.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:35:42 PM EDT
    [#44]
    Quoted:
    View Quote

Being a RINO is a good thing. Why would you want to be like Mitch McConnell?

I want conservatives.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:35:57 PM EDT
    [#45]
    Quoted:
    View Quote
    Yes, yes they are.

But you also need to realize Trump is also a rino working against conservatives.

In all honesty any candidate is better than what we have now and I will vote for whoever the R is come 2024, but that doesn't say much and they all suck. The way people trip over logic to defend a politician, on both sides of this, is sad.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:36:59 PM EDT
    [#46]
    Trump is a POS. No way he is going to win the General election. Biden will win…bow out and now we have Harris.
    Simple as that. If Trump had even the smallish shred of decency and Love for America he would drop out of campaign and endorse someone who has a chance. I voted for fucker twice not again.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:37:10 PM EDT
    [#47]
    We live in Orwellian times.

So much non-information and doublespeak being promoted by political agents nobody knows what’s true or not.

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:38:00 PM EDT
    [#48]
    Quoted:
    Sorry. Politico is not a source I ever cite. They could be right but they have no credibility.
    View Quote

Okay, how about the person quoted in the article actually tweeting the piece out?
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:40:15 PM EDT
    [#49]
    Quoted:
    Trump is a POS. No way he is going to win the General election. Biden will win…bow out and now we have Harris.
    Simple as that. If Trump had even the smallish shred of decency and Love for America he would drop out of campaign and endorse someone who has a chance. I voted for fucker twice not again.
    View Quote

Trolls.  You can smell 'em before your read 'em.
    Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:40:37 PM EDT
    [#50]
    Quoted:

Well then, I guess by that metric Jeb and Paul Ryan have nothing to do with the DeSantis campaign since they are even further removed from his campaign than Loomer is to Trump's. Thanks for the clarity.
    View Quote
    Some people might make that claim, but I never have, and I don't mean that in a sly way. I genuinely don't believe it.
    Arrow Left Previous Page
    Page / 6
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top