BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/20/2023 8:51:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He signed on with the Swamp, instead of with TRUMP, wherein he would certainly become President at some later date.

If a true MAGA Republican runs against DeSantis for the Governorship, his political career will be over.

If TRUMP returns to the Presidency I hope he makes a point to destroy DeSantis.

I formerly liked DeSantis ALOT.  
I now resent that disloyal and treasonous piece of shit.
He won’t even acknowledge Democrat election crimes. Treason.
View Quote

A perfect illustration of the Trump cult we're dealing with. DeSantis is just running against Trump for a political office. DeSantis didn't insult Trump's wife, he didn't steal or rob Trump, he didn't assault him. Yet many of Trump's followers (not supporters, followers) act as though DeSantis needs to be destroyed to run against their god. And if you don't sign on with god Trump, you are a traitor. It's the very definition of a cult: system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

It's mind-boggling. It's the same way Leftists acted with Obama.
Link Posted: 8/20/2023 8:53:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Should be easy to find, I mean it's not like you've spent the last 3 years spamming every thread on GD that contained the word "Ukraine" right?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laughing_zpsov82lsef_GIF-129.gif
View Quote

So no links?

Imagine that.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 1:00:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It’s a great example of what Trump set out to do.
Divide the Republican Party and destroy it.
We’re not getting our country back.
View Quote

i disagree only in that i think you are giving trump way too much credit. i think it was as simple as his ego driving him, the state of the party was not a concern.
i do completely agree we are not getting the country back that once existed. as unpopular as the idea is, its why i hope to see a far right authoritarian come along. all signs point to an ever increasingly powerful federal gov with less and less freedom. if we're going to end up with that, i'd at least like it to be run by a guy from my side that will helicopter ride leftists that ruined the country. the idea that any one person (trump ) or movement is going to somehow return the country to its roots is nothing but a pipe dream
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 1:04:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

A perfect illustration of the Trump cult we're dealing with. DeSantis is just running against Trump for a political office. DeSantis didn't insult Trump's wife, he didn't steal or rob Trump, he didn't assault him. Yet many of Trump's followers (not supporters, followers) act as though DeSantis needs to be destroyed to run against their god. And if you don't sign on with god Trump, you are a traitor. It's the very definition of a cult: system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

It's mind-boggling. It's the same way Leftists acted with Obama.
View Quote

its worse. at least the leftists have an excuse. they consume excess soy and are in touch with their feminine side.
the trump base wears camo, drinks bud light, and supposedly knows how to fix shit around the house. a bunch of real Americans! yet they grovel at the feet of a new york liberal. its the ultimate political larp. give off a tough guy independent image yet act like teenage girls when the boy band is in town for a concert.
Link Posted: 8/21/2023 1:11:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Some called him a Trojan Horse early on and predicted this would happen.

Trump was so successful that he got the Tea Party to attack Ron Paul who was a true Constitutionalist and Tea Party leader - many say that the Tea Party movement wouldn't have even started without Paul. But, Trump attacked Paul and got the TP leadership to turn on him. The Tea Party which supported the Bill of Rights is now the Trump Party which supports nothing except an anti-2A narcisist liberal who moved the Republican Party to the left:

https://i.ibb.co/0Gy1vGh/20230326-141423.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He signed on with the Swamp, instead of with TRUMP, wherein he would certainly become President at some later date.

If a true MAGA Republican runs against DeSantis for the Governorship, his political career will be over.

If TRUMP returns to the Presidency I hope he makes a point to destroy DeSantis.

I formerly liked DeSantis ALOT.  
I now resent that disloyal and treasonous piece of shit.
He won’t even acknowledge Democrat election crimes. Treason.

Perfect example here highlighting why the right in this country is powerless and there is almost no hope of a return.

It’s a great example of what Trump set out to do.
Divide the Republican Party and destroy it.
We’re not getting our country back.

Some called him a Trojan Horse early on and predicted this would happen.

Trump was so successful that he got the Tea Party to attack Ron Paul who was a true Constitutionalist and Tea Party leader - many say that the Tea Party movement wouldn't have even started without Paul. But, Trump attacked Paul and got the TP leadership to turn on him. The Tea Party which supported the Bill of Rights is now the Trump Party which supports nothing except an anti-2A narcisist liberal who moved the Republican Party to the left:

https://i.ibb.co/0Gy1vGh/20230326-141423.jpg

The Tea Party has long since been coopted and destroyed - it began when Michelle Bachman formed the "Tea Party Caucus" in 2010.
Link Posted: 9/19/2023 10:19:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Anti archive bump.
Link Posted: 9/19/2023 10:24:22 AM EDT
[#7]
OP has TDS
Link Posted: 9/19/2023 10:26:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
OP has TDS
View Quote

Sorry, I do not suffer from Trump Devotion Syndrome.

Thanks for the bump though!
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top