View Quote
Y'all are fucked up.  Almost deranged.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:49:13 PM EDT
[#3]
[Deleted]

Someone's feelings got hurt
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:49:50 PM EDT
[#4]
OP is drunk and high on drugs and voted for Biden. OP takes handouts.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:50:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You voted for Biden, didn’t you?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Not even close.

Attachment Attached File

(Sorry I can't post the one actually showing me voting against Biden, it accidentally got deleted in a phone transfer.)

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:51:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:53:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Jesus Christ are people that dense.... Fuck!

This is it girls and boys, the other candidates don't have the desire or the chance.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:54:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If he's doing so great, why couldn't the event sell more than 150 tickets to see him up close and personal?

Wasn't looking so hot in Erie, PA recently either.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/70492788007-trump-rally-3_jpg-2920096.JPG
View Quote

Already debunked that one.
When that pic was taken it was still 4 hours before the first speaker was slated to talk.
OP is being rather disingenuous.
Same rally a few hours later, still before first speaker came on stage.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:55:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ are people that dense.... Fuck!

This is it girls and boys, the other candidates don't have the desire or the chance.
View Quote

You do realize the Iowa caucus is still 5 months away and a single debate still hasn't occurred, right?

(And Trump is talking about bitching out for the first debate.)
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:56:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Aaaand? Despite Trump being the headliner, before he declared he was going to no show and the event cancelled, fewer than 150 VIP tickets were sold.

How is this hard for you Trump supporters to understand?
View Quote

Don’t know about you, but I feel like $5000 per seat in the vip tent is going to be a big obstacle for ticket sales.

Even the outdoor vip seats were listed at $100 to $2000 each.

You’re also intentionally ignoring that the event had already lost some other speakers.

Let’s compare this to a concert event…

Big name act, like “Rolling Stones” is scheduled for an event, one which up until this year has been free. Still is free, unless you want to see the Stones.

Then the opening act cancels.

2nd stage act also cancels.

Concert promoter is having legal issues.

But when the Stones cancels, and the promoter decides to drop the whole event, it’s all blamed on the Rolling Stones?
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:02:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

When that pic was taken it was still 4 hours before the first speaker was slated to talk.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/19372/IMG_4062_jpeg-2920125.JPG
View Quote

Oof. This thread is getting GOOD lol

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:03:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You do realize the Iowa caucus is still 5 months away and a single debate still hasn't occurred, right?

(And Trump is talking about bitching out for the first debate.)
View Quote

Go back to worshiping Zelenskyy man, at least then you can make up all the stories you want and your bros will back you up.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:03:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It isn’t like Democrat Party events where your ticket buys you political favors or art work by the President’s son.
View Quote

No, it just takes a hit rap album
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:04:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If he's doing so great, why couldn't the event sell more than 150 tickets to see him up close and personal?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/70492788007-trump-rally-3_jpg-2920096.JPG
View Quote

Maybe cuz bidenomics got us broke? We ain’t all wealthy. We ain’t all weak. Your slant is appearing meek.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:06:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Not even close.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2016_general_election_ballot_JPG-2920111.JPG

(Sorry I can't post the one actually showing me voting against Biden, it accidentally got deleted in a phone transfer.)

View Quote

Lol, voting.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:06:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tenor-132.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tenor-132.gif

Not really. Apparently Trump Davidians only like out of context venue pics when it comes to other candidates, not Trump.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:08:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Maybe cuz bidenomics got us broke? We ain’t all wealthy…..
View Quote

Yikes. That’s bad news for trumps legal defense fund. Hopefully he’s still got that last $250 mil until the next round of nft sales kicks off
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:10:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
OP is drunk and high on drugs and voted for Biden. OP takes handouts.
View Quote

We probably paid for his bag of fudge rounds.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:10:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Not really. Apparently Trump Davidians only like out of context venue pics when it comes to other candidates, not Trump.
View Quote

So you’re admitting you posted an out of context venue pic?
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:22:59 AM EDT
[#20]
TDS Balls deep up in ya.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:24:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Ron can't even get 150 people in the same room cheering him on.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:32:40 AM EDT
[#22]
So much stupid and bullshit in the OPs post.  First of all that event is within 40 miles of me and I've never heard of it.  The claim it is some major event is bullshit.  Second if the organizer is Eric Deters then at anyone who thinks it is serious event.  Deters failed terribly in his run  for Governor, take Alex Jones tin foil and loud mouth and cross him Bill Clinton's ethics...and you get Erid Deters.  The guy is a loon and a criminal.  During the campaign he plead guilty to threats against his juvenile nephew, trying to run his vehicle off the road and fight him.  Then he told the cops "That little chickensh*t wouldn't get out of his truck," and then said "I bet he pissed his pants,".  

Charging for access to guests is probably biggest reason for the event being cancelled.  Deters probably needs that money to pay off his legal bills.  But you all carry on carrying the media's water for them by promoting lies and misinformation.  

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:35:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

How is this hard for you Trump supporters to understand?
View Quote

I’ve asked this question for a few years now, on countless topics.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:35:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Guess it does make sense for Trump to cancel KY so he can play damage control in Iowa since he was in and out in 47 minutes...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Is Trump going to claim DeSantis "stole" Iowa like Cruz?
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:36:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Well no suprise, Trumpers dont like freedom.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:37:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

7,500 people in a gymnasium is supposed to tell us what, exactly?
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:39:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha! Nice try OP!  
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:40:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So much stupid and bullshit in the OPs post.  First of all that event is within 40 miles of me and I've never heard of it.  The claim it is some major event is bullshit.  Second if the organizer is Eric Deters then  at anyone who thinks it is serious event.  Deters failed terribly in his run  for Governor, take Alex Jones tin foil and loud mouth and cross him Bill Clinton's ethics...and you get Erid Deters.  The guy is a loon and a criminal.  During the campaign he plead guilty to threats against his juvenile nephew, trying to run his vehicle off the road and fight him.  Then he told the cops "That little chickensh*t wouldn't get out of his truck," and then said "I bet he pissed his pants,".  

The biggest reason for the event being cancelled is in the OP but most ignored it.  It was a free event that turned into an expensive ticketed event.  Deters probably needs that money to pay off his legal bills.  But you all carry on carrying the media's water for them by promoting lies and misinformation.  
View Quote

And I live within 50 miles of it and have heard of it so, I guess your anecdotal evidence means nothing.

ETA: Nice backtrack on the edit. Please, try to school me some more.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:42:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/bl3xUNE.gif

And I live within 50 miles of it and have heard of it so, I guess your anecdotal evidence means nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So much stupid and bullshit in the OPs post.  First of all that event is within 40 miles of me and I've never heard of it.  The claim it is some major event is bullshit.  Second if the organizer is Eric Deters then  at anyone who thinks it is serious event.  Deters failed terribly in his run  for Governor, take Alex Jones tin foil and loud mouth and cross him Bill Clinton's ethics...and you get Erid Deters.  The guy is a loon and a criminal.  During the campaign he plead guilty to threats against his juvenile nephew, trying to run his vehicle off the road and fight him.  Then he told the cops "That little chickensh*t wouldn't get out of his truck," and then said "I bet he pissed his pants,".  

The biggest reason for the event being cancelled is in the OP but most ignored it.  It was a free event that turned into an expensive ticketed event.  Deters probably needs that money to pay off his legal bills.  But you all carry on carrying the media's water for them by promoting lies and misinformation.  

You are delusional.  Nothing I said was wrong.  A crooked lawyer that wants to be a politician runs the event through this campaigns so creates a huge slush fund for him while he threatens to beat up children.  

What venue is the event held at since you seem to know so much about it?
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:47:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

ETA: Nice backtrack on the edit. Please, try to school me some more.
View Quote

I had to look up the event to learn more about it since I had never heard of it.  I was going off the info in your OP which is wrong.  Great tactic, post misinformation and the call people out for being wrong when they mention it.  The reason is still correct though, Deter's need campaign and legal fee money.  His law license was suspended 8 years ago for corruption.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:47:48 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm here for the eggs
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:50:21 AM EDT
[#32]
We get it, Op and first poster like to snuggle.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:51:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You are delusional.  Nothing I said was wrong.  A crooked lawyer that wants to be a politician runs the event through this campaigns so creates a huge slush fund for him while he threatens to beat up children.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said you hadn't heard of it despite living within 40 miles of it.

I posted I have heard of it despite living 50 miles away.

I did not claim to be a nexus of knowledge about details of the event because I have zero interest in seeing Trump or any of Trump's offspring speak. Ergo, I don't care what venue it's held at but I have heard of the event.

All I know is that Trump couldn't even swing 150 ticket buyers to a meet and greet with him at it.

ETA: And apparently Trump's kids had no problem associating with that crooked lawyer that threatens to beat up kids on prior occasions at his events. You should stop digging.

Last year, Donald Jr. and Eric Trump revved up the crowd.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:59:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
We get it, Op and first poster like to snuggle.
View Quote

Cancelling a rally because nobody planned to show up.

That’s Biden territory.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 1:06:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I did not claim to be a nexus of knowledge about details of the event because I have zero interest in seeing Trump or any of Trump's offspring speak. Ergo, I don't care what venue it's held at but I have heard of the event.

All I know is that Trump couldn't even swing 150 ticket buyers to a meet and greet with him at it.

ETA: And apparently Trump's kids had no problem associating with that crooked lawyer that threatens to beat up kids on prior occasions. You should stop digging.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA: And apparently Trump's kids had no problem associating with that crooked lawyer that threatens to beat up kids on prior occasions. You should stop digging.

You got part of that correct.  Despite being involved in state level politics here for 20 years I had never heard of Eric Deter's until he ran for Governor this year.  If I hadn't heard of him then I most certainly would not have heard of the event he puts on at his farm.  That's right, the venue is a disbarred lawyers farm.  You said it was mostly free, how many rows of seating are at a farm event?  Because the first 20 rows are $200 and up!

No one buying tickets for the event put on by this hack job and disgrace of a person has nothing to do with Trump.  There is no count of how many people would have attended for free, so the fact you keep harping on "couldn't even get 150 tickets sold" is misdirection and best.  How much did Trump charge for his rallies?  ZERO.  

The money from the event doesn't go to Trump, the money would go to the corrupt hack Deters and his new "campaign" of trying to take out Thomas Massie who actually is honest and well loved by the people in that area.  

Go to a Trump rally and you might get Trump to sign something for free.  Or pay corrupt Eric Deters $11,200 and you can get the same experience.  Do you think that might have had something to do with people showing no interest?

If $11,200 is too rich for you blood then for only $5,000 you can get into a tent where the speakers might walk through.  

If you can't swing the $5,000 then for $2,000 you can be in the front row and Trump say hi as he walks by.

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 1:10:15 AM EDT
[#36]
OP is manipulator of information to suit his own feelings?

Must be about "Orange Man Bad" feelings. Had to post disingenuous information to support his view, knowing full well the full/factual story won't support his feelings.

Try developing your feelings based on the full story and all the facts, vs developing the facts to support your feelings.

I know, that sounds crazy to all the Biden-sniffed and dem-guzzlers.

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 1:20:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2023-08-15_0-34-12_jpg-2920160.JPG

Guess it does make sense for Trump to cancel KY so he can play damage control in Iowa since he was in and out in 47 minutes...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/5AFA5E6C-D9B7-4311-A717-3FA9D668116C_jpe-2919330.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/0B1CA53B-4DC0-44A5-83F3-8C35DFB9DAC2_jpe-2917944.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/5AFA5E6C-D9B7-4311-A717-3FA9D668116C_jpe-2919330.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/0B1CA53B-4DC0-44A5-83F3-8C35DFB9DAC2_jpe-2917944.JPG

You post a tweet from Bill Mitchell, who is a total loon. And that was at the Iowa fair. Ron was too busy putting sticks in boiled eggs - no one there cared.

Also, keep posting Bill Mitchell tweets. I get a kick out them.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 1:30:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Trump cancelling would be a good move.  I'm betting someone on Trump's staff finally got around to the pre-event vetting of Deter's and realized that having Trump attend conspiracy event the event put on by acrooked attorney who just plead guilty to additional criminal charges is probably not the best look given Trump's indictments.

Image from last years event.  Deter's want people to pay him $5,000 to attend.     Even the $200 for a seat is a joke.  Get your VIP access now, guaranteed no cow patties where your seat is.

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 1:31:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Sounds to me that conservatives aren't the elites and the Biden policies have caused people to be more wise with their money.  I mean since there are more poors because Biden and all.  This thread is gay, but what I said is the real truth.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 1:31:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Trump cancelling would be a good move.  I'm betting someone on Trump's staff finally got around to the pre-event vetting of Deter's and realized that having Trump attend conspiracy event the event put on by acrooked attorney who just plead guilty to additional criminal charges is probably not the best look given Trump's indictments.

Image from last years event.  Deter's want people to pay him $5,000 to attend.     Even the $200 for a seat is a joke.  

https://www.kentucky.com/latest-news/365wpr/picture265632591/alternates/LANDSCAPE_1140/Donald%20Trump%20Jr.
View Quote

Those legal bills ain’t gonna pay themselves.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 1:37:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
People that unironically bought them for memorabilia are dumb, yes. I think presidential memorabilia is hokey, for the most part. If the proceeds are going to the campaign,  then it makes sense, but otherwise I think it's silly to put public servants on a pedestal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
People that unironically bought them for memorabilia are dumb, yes. I think presidential memorabilia is hokey, for the most part. If the proceeds are going to the campaign,  then it makes sense, but otherwise I think it's silly to put public servants on a pedestal.

I don’t know. I’ve still got a set of $18.00 John Kerry flip flops on my office shelf that make me chuckle every time I look at them.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 1:43:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Not even close.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2016_general_election_ballot_JPG-2920111.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not even close.

You’re either for Trump, or you’re a commie progressive scum.

I’m like you OP. Yes I’ll vote against the commie progressive scum candidate by voting for the Republican, but Trump will not get my vote in the primary.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 1:43:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You got part of that correct.  Despite being involved in state level politics here for 20 years I had never heard of Eric Deter's until he ran for Governor this year.  If I hadn't heard of him then I most certainly would not have heard of the event he puts on at his farm.  That's right, the venue is a disbarred lawyers farm.  You said it was mostly free, how many rows of seating are at a farm event?  Because the first 20 rows are $200 and up!

No one buying tickets for the event put on by this hack job and disgrace of a person has nothing to do with Trump.  There is no count of how many people would have attended for free, so the fact you keep harping on "couldn't even get 150 tickets sold" is misdirection and best.  How much did Trump charge for his rallies?  ZERO.  

The money from the event doesn't go to Trump, the money would go to the corrupt hack Deters and his new "campaign" of trying to take out Thomas Massie who actually is honest and well loved by the people in that area.  

Go to a Trump rally and you might get Trump to sign something for free.  Or pay corrupt Eric Deters $11,200 and you can get the same experience.  Do you think that might have had something to do with people showing no interest?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/680/det2-2920170.jpg

If $11,200 is too rich for you blood then for only $5,000 you can get into a tent where the speakers might walk through.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/680/det3-2920171.jpg

If you can't swing the $5,000 then for $2,000 you can be in the front row and Trump say hi as he walks by.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/680/det1-2920169.jpg
View Quote

That tells me how involved you really were.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 1:44:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Image from last years event.  Deter's want people to pay him $5,000 to attend.     Even the $200 for a seat is a joke.  Get your VIP access now, guaranteed no cow patties where your seat is.

https://www.kentucky.com/latest-news/365wpr/picture265632591/alternates/LANDSCAPE_1140/Donald%20Trump%20Jr.
View Quote

Once again, his kids had no problem going last year.

Is his staff so inept it took over a year to vet?
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 1:50:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You post a tweet from Bill Mitchell, who is a total loon. And that was at the Iowa fair. Ron was too busy putting sticks in boiled eggs - no one there cared.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm betting you're a big Loony Loomer fan...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 1:52:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Op is obsessed
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 1:56:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Op is obsessed
View Quote

Not as obsessed as you apparently are with me and making retread accounts, sugar.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 1:57:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got part of that correct.  Despite being involved in state level politics here for 20 years I had never heard of Eric Deter's until he ran for Governor this year.  If I hadn't heard of him then I most certainly would not have heard of the event he puts on at his farm.  That's right,

LOL, you keep showing your own ignorance.  This year was the first year Deter's ran for office.  Why would someone 4 counties away know about someone who just helped out with other people's campaigns?  I didn't help out with the Judge Executive's campaign of that county, I helped out the campaign of the Judge Executive of my county.   You should really stop embarrassing yourself in this thread and change your intentionally misleading title as Trump wasn't the one selling the tickets, a failed Governors candidate and criminal is while putting that money towards trying to take down a solid pro-gun and conservative Republican member of the US House.  

Link Posted: 8/15/2023 1:59:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

LOL, you keep showing your own ignorance.  This year was the first year Deter's ran for office.  Why would someone 4 counties away know about someone who just helped out with other people's campaigns?  I didn't help out with the Judge Executive's campaign of that county, I helped out the campaign of the Judge Executive of my county.   You should really stop embarrassing yourself in this thread and change your intentionally misleading title as Trump wasn't the one selling the tickets, a failed Governors candidate and criminal is while putting that money towards trying to take down a solid pro-gun and conservative Republican member of the US House.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got part of that correct.  Despite being involved in state level politics here for 20 years I had never heard of Eric Deter's until he ran for Governor this year.  If I hadn't heard of him then I most certainly would not have heard of the event he puts on at his farm.  That's right,

The fact you're in the region and didn't know who Deters is until he ran for Gov says all that needs said.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 2:03:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, I'm shocked that the OP makes stuff up!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top