Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:20:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I can see $5k seats in Kentucky at an event that is usually free selling slowly.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:28:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And the "second army in the world" is getting beat by that poofter! How embarrassing that must be!

ETA: And thank you for making it two simultaneous threads where fragile people are triggered by my made up avatar.
View Quote

>second army in the world

Fucking wat? Nce job, smooth brain. You salivate so hard over Translensky's dick, you can't even calm down long enough to type.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:34:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Kentucky put the turtle in office, might be a good thing.

Desantis will still come in 2nd place.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:34:19 AM EDT
[#4]
"Second army in the world" is a popular Russian brag/taking point.

There's a reason it was placed in quotes.

The Inflatable "Second Army of the World" is Just Russia's Inflated Lies: UATV Special Report

But this thread isn't about Ukraine. It's about Trump failing to sell more than 150 VIP meet and greet tickets at an event he was a headliner at.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:42:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The average guy isn’t going to fork over 100+ to see Trump.  That money has been spent on Taylor Swift.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:59:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Kentucky isn't exactly a VIP ticket place.
View Quote

And Deters is a dick.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:17:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So?

Trump is supposed to be so massively popular, you'd think the VIP tickets should have sold out in hours after announcement. Right?
View Quote

Hey rocket surgeon, NOBODY with a brain in their head would give Deters 5k per seat to the Resurrection itself.

He's a DICK who is trying to do nothing but self promote with I expect a healthy dose of current grift with futures of grift thrown in for good measure.

He's trying to set up a "venue" in southern Kenton County KY in an area that was previously promised to remain zoned for rural purposes in order to keep the area safe from the ever encroaching subdivisions and their associated bullshit.

His family is connected from way back so he thinks he can just run over everybody else and get in on the ground floor of whatever he and his ilk has planned for the area. He is desperately trying to make himself a national name to aid in his griftiness going forward with absolutely no consideration for the people who live in the area and do so specifically for the lifestyle it allows.  

Even Trump, who notoriously picks some losers wouldn't be seen with that fool.

So your big breaking news is most likely bullshit.

LOL
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:33:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

He's a DICK who is trying to do nothing but self promote with I expect a healthy dose of current grift with futures of grift thrown in for good measure.
View Quote

Oh, so just basically like every other toadie in Trump's orbit like Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Laura Loomer, Alex Bruesewitz, Kari Lake, Cernovich, Catturd, and so on and so forth ad nauseam.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:38:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Within the last 60 days, I’ve personally seen 50,000 people sit in the middle of the street all day, in July, to hear Trump, and I’ve seen 2,000 people pay $$$$ to attend a dinner Trump was speaking at.

So, I’m guessing your problem is either with the organizer, or with Kentucky.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 1:59:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Oh, so just basically like every other toadie in Trump's orbit like Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Laura Loomer, Alex Bruesewitz, Kari Lake, Cernovich, Catturd, and so on and so forth ad nauseam.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm thinkin this dude's in a category of his own.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#11]
TDS Balls deep up in ya.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 3:05:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, that shoe fits.  We finally agree on something.  The good news is someone in Trump's campaign finally woke up and decided it would be a bad idea to meet with this grifter.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 3:09:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Because most people don't want to spend that money to see someone that they can see for free. To be honest, I think it's retarded to spend money to see any president, prior, current, or future.
View Quote

Laughs in Trump NFT trading “cards.”
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 3:12:06 PM EDT
[#14]
"The event has been free in the past, but this year VIP seating and a VIP tent drew a price tag."

Well fucking duh. That's all you need to know right there. Good Lord, I swear nearly every "story" these days is an outright lie, propaganda, or just too trivial/stupid to even bother reporting on, but here we are again thanks to OP.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 3:18:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yes, that shoe fits.  We finally agree on something.  The good news is someone in Trump's campaign finally woke up and decided it would be a bad idea to meet with this grifter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"You are known by the company you keep."
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 3:26:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Why do you guys bother arguing with democrats and RINOs?
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 3:27:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Oh tEh noes
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 4:02:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why do you guys bother arguing with democrats and RINOs?
View Quote

Rent free.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top