Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 43
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:18:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Most of you realize that besides dna evidence or video proof most of our judicial system runs on witness testimony right?

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Should know more this week.

Expect the media to keep up a demoralization campaign.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:19:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Code for: If you don't donate more money to our "legal fund" we wont be able to do anything
View Quote

So NRA.
Much action.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:20:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope it's true, but I'll believe it when I see it.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:21:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm in wait and see mode.

I'm tired of talk.
View Quote

They are just trying to give you hope.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:21:45 PM EDT
[#6]
In before some swamp creature claims it's perfectly reasonable that the President lost the election when his own party (GOP) gained 10+ house seats, 2 state legislatures, and only lost 1 senate seat (in fkn Colorado), and got 10 million more votes than he did in 2016.  Perfectly normal.  Nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:22:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Nothing is going to happen.  Biden steals it and Patriots everywhere do nothing
View Quote

sadly, this
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:23:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
“Dominion Voting Systems categorically denies any claims about any vote switching or alleged software issues with our voting systems,”

They May not know but they could also be lying.
View Quote

Well, that is a flat out lie. The first evidence was the infamous 6,000 vote “glitch.”  So whether it was intentional or not their machine did switch votes.

What has come out since is how widespread the use of these machines is and statistical analysis and witness testimony that it is intentional.

IANAL, but I believe at this point in filing a lawsuit is just enough credible circumstantial evidence fir a judge to say it is worth hearing. Then they go to a discovery phase I. Which machines could be examined, corporate emails and witnesses and data records subpoenaed, etc. that is when they need to collect the hard evidence.

Any civil attorneys to clarify lawsuit proceedings?
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They are going to get one shot at this once they release whatever they have.......so they are right to take as much time as possible to lock it up as tightly as possible.  It may be enough.....and it may not.  I doubt you put together a compelling case of multi-state election fraud in 10 days.......so those that are impatient - understand how hard it is to uncover the evidence, put together your case and have something cogent in under the timeframes allotted.   They will have to show their cards by very early December.
View Quote

It will be a complete media and social media blackout when it drops. When social media starts malfunctioning and not loading is when you know that they dropped it.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#10]
She doesn’t strike me as one who talks through her hat, so let’s hope.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:25:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Hearing it from Trump, Rudy etc is one thing.

But that we are hearing stuff like this out of professional, well respected people who presumably want to have a career after this all shakes out really does make me wonder what the hell they have that we are unaware of.

And it would be monumentally stupid for them to tip their hand at this stage in the game by revealing everything to the court of public opinion.

As of right now all we can do is wait, speculate and hope that they have the goods to back up their statements.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact the Powell is saying this, and she has some credibility in my eyes, give me hope. But I wont believe it until I see it. I, we, have been blue balled far too many times.

https://media.tenor.com/images/d578a137577c8e572c964ff09ed55b63/tenor.gif

But that we are hearing stuff like this out of professional, well respected people who presumably want to have a career after this all shakes out really does make me wonder what the hell they have that we are unaware of.

And it would be monumentally stupid for them to tip their hand at this stage in the game by revealing everything to the court of public opinion.

As of right now all we can do is wait, speculate and hope that they have the goods to back up their statements.

The weather vanes Graham and McConnell are what make me believe.  They aren't going to tie themselves to someone they know will lose.  They have tied themselves to Trump.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:25:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I just hope they r making sure all the T's are crossed and I's dotted before they come about and drop the full mother fuckin' broadside on those tards.

View Quote

Powell prevailed when the entire DOJ was stacked against Flynn. So I think she knows the wall of corruption they are up against and knows a thing or two about krakens.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:26:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I watched her most recent interview clip  on Twitter where she talks about voting software being able to change votes on command. Interviewer asked her if she had evidence. It was “oh yes we have signed witness testimony”.

-_-
View Quote

A demonstration would be hard to ignore.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:26:50 PM EDT
[#14]
The really scary thing is, the statements:
"We have documented evidence of widespread voter fraud"
and
"This was the most secure election in US history."
are not necessarily mutually exclusive.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:27:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
In before some swamp creature claims it's perfectly reasonable that the President lost the election when his own party (GOP) gained 10+ house seats, 2 state legislatures, and only lost 1 senate seat (in fkn Colorado), and got 10 million more votes than he did in 2016.  Perfectly normal.  Nothing to see here.
View Quote

No you're not, Bush already did that last week
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm in wait and see mode.

I'm tired of talk.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:27:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Is this supposed to mean something?

It became a meme when it was the repeated-ad-naseum time until Covid doom resembling Italy.

It has less than nothing to do with the current legal or political battles.
View Quote

I think it's surprisingly fitting if you ask me...
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:28:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Let's see what happens.

I'm tired of the accusations of fraud without seeing evidence.

I want to believe.
View Quote

At least think about what you think will constitute 'evidence,' since it's a sure bet any & all indication of fraud will continue to be denied & spun by the usual suspects.

Will you consider sworn testimony evidence?
Will you consider mismatched data results evidence?
Will you consider descriptions of source code functionality evidence?
Will you consider corrupt financial interests between officials and the tabulation companies evidence?
Will you consider radical political connections to communists among the controlling interests of the tabulation companies evidence?
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:29:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Plausible Deniability
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:29:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Let's see what happens.

I'm tired of the accusations of fraud without seeing evidence.

I want to believe.
View Quote

There is plenty of fraud you either fail to see it or do not acknowledge the behaviour when people are covering up the fraud. Dead people voting, well there is not enough dead people voting. Blocking people from witnessing and challenging vote counts, you have no proof anything illegal was going on when you were not in the room. Massive vote dumps at 4AM, you have no proof there was anything illegal going on because we did not let you in the room.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:30:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Should know more this week.

Expect the media to keep up a demoralization campaign.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#22]
If they got them by the short and curlies I just want them to get it over with.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:31:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
She doesn’t strike me as one who talks through her hat, so let’s hope.
View Quote

That's the *only* thing that gives me a tiny bit of hope.

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:32:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:33:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
and
View Quote

I was thinking that too.

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:34:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't forgot Biden lost more counties than Obama too. Guess only the inner cities were motivated to vote.

And most of the bellwether counties all went Trump.

Or the fact in three large counties in Michigan the more Republican a precinct was the less it voted for trump. In a perfect line downward.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:35:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They are out of time.

Without some absolutely wold-breaking evidence being presented RFN, this is over.

View Quote

They’ve been out of time. They aren’t presenting any evidence because there is none. The longer they drag this out the more pathetic they look.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:36:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Come on, let's get to the short strokes. I'm blue already.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:38:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Shit or get off the pot! ??
View Quote

Yeah. Dropping a bomb means something different at my house.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:38:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Trust Powell.
View Quote

Yes. She is the most credible heavy lifter in the team. I do not take her announcements lightly. If the Dems thought they had this sewn up they would not be freaking out. They are in full 1984 We don’t care you see we are tyrants mode. They are scrambling to try to save the steal.

I think Trumps team has two very strong undeniable prongs of attack:
1) Legally required observers were repeatedly kept from observing vote tallying in multiple states. That is a huge violation.

2) Voting machines displayed vote switching in actuality (the 6,000 attested to by election official) and statistically. The more they dig into the companies and the machines the more ridiculous and riddled with corruption they appear.

I believe Dominion is the thread that will eventually unravel this mess. It ties all the corrupt parties together: local politicians, DNC, Soros, foreign powers, the vendors and the technology. That is why Powell referred to the Kracken. She found a tentacle and is pulling that monster in to make sushi.

Gore got 37 days over make believe ballot shit. We need to stay strong and confident and help push public opinion the corruption is real and must be pursued. Anything less is surrendering before a weaker foe.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:38:58 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm not getting hopeful about this, but we'll see.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:39:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They are going to get one shot at this once they release whatever they have.......so they are right to take as much time as possible to lock it up as tightly as possible.  It may be enough.....and it may not.  I doubt you put together a compelling case of multi-state election fraud in 10 days.......so those that are impatient - understand how hard it is to uncover the evidence, put together your case and have something cogent in under the timeframes allotted.   They will have to show their cards by very early December.
View Quote

Exactly!  Well said.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm sofa king tired of hearing all this same shit, over and fucking over.

I want this to be true. I hope like hell they've really got the "bombshell" that will expose everything, negate Biden's "win" along with some other "fixed" races, and pull the drain plug on the swamp.

However, this constant fucking tabloid style, "Find out our one weird trick to overturn an election!", "Find out tomorrow!", "Subscribe for ALL the details!" , "We finally got 'em, guys! More details next week!" fucking fairy cocksucking bullshit is getting fucking OLD.

You got evidence? Shut the fuck up and fucking show it in court if you're not going to tell us about it. The only thing this string-along clickbait bullshit is doing is pissing people off, and if it comes out that all they have is fucking affidavits, it's going to make us all look like fucking loons for ever believing it.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:43:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Troll talking point in this thread:  Dominion is fake.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:43:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The weather vanes Graham and McConnell are what make me believe.  They aren't going to tie themselves to someone they know will lose.  They have tied themselves to Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact the Powell is saying this, and she has some credibility in my eyes, give me hope. But I wont believe it until I see it. I, we, have been blue balled far too many times.

https://media.tenor.com/images/d578a137577c8e572c964ff09ed55b63/tenor.gif

Good point. They have a lot at stake and they are unusually stalwart supporters of Trump pursuing this fraud. I expected them to bail long ago. But no, here they still stand.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:43:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Toilet paper is very low at Costco.

Prepare Accordingly
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:44:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm sofa king tired of hearing all this same shit, over and fucking over.

I want this to be true. I hope like hell they've really got the "bombshell" that will expose everything, negate Biden's "win" along with some other "fixed" races, and pull the drain plug on the swamp.

However, this constant fucking tabloid style, "Find out our one weird trick to overturn an election!", "Find out tomorrow!", "Subscribe for ALL the details!" , "We finally got 'em, guys! More details next week!" fucking fairy cocksucking bullshit is getting fucking OLD.

You got evidence? Shut the fuck up and fucking show it in court if you're not going to tell us about it. The only thing this string-along clickbait bullshit is doing is pissing people off, and if it comes out that all they have is fucking affidavits, it's going to make us all look like fucking loons for ever believing it.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:45:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

At least think about what you think will constitute 'evidence,' since it's a sure bet any & all indication of fraud will continue to be denied & spun by the usual suspects.

Will you consider corrupt financial interests between officials and the tabulation companies evidence?
Will you consider radical political connections to communists among the controlling interests of the tabulation companies evidence?
View Quote
BuT tHaT's NoT eViDeNcE! MuH uNfOuNdEd ClAiMz!!
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:46:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
and
View Quote

I noticed that carefully worded DHS statement too. No fraud has been conducted under as much security as in the 2020 election. Plus their basis for assurance is that states have laws in place. Haha!
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:46:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:47:06 PM EDT
[#41]
I want action. Had enough of the talking.

Let's. Fucking. Go.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:48:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Stop talking about it and start being about it.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:48:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm ready to see a conga line of people in handcuffs waiting for their day of execution.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:49:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

They’ve been out of time. They aren’t presenting any evidence because there is none. The longer they drag this out the more pathetic they look.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are out of time.

Without some absolutely wold-breaking evidence being presented RFN, this is over.

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:50:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Don't forgot Biden lost more counties than Obama too. Guess only the inner cities were motivated to vote.

Or the fact in three large counties in Michigan the more Republican a precinct was the less it voted for trump. In a perfect line downward.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sum Ting Wong
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:52:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Bunch of fucking debby downers.

They're putting together a case.  They have more evidence than what you've found on Newsmax.  They're going to present the case.

Sorry your pedo lost.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:53:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.  Whenever I see some conditional statement like his ("if they push us much harder, I'm FOing!" is another common one you see around here) or make one myself, I always try to determine what the breakover point is.  "Okay, WHEN are you pushed too hard?  You're better off finding out beforehand, so you aren't surprised by it!"

So in this case, "what would you consider sufficient proof of fraud, to consider the election illegitimate and worthy of justified resistance?"
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#48]
When a criminal sees that he might get caught he will invariably do stupid things while trying to get rid of evidence.  What Sidney Powell
is doing is prep the lawfare space and make the Dems sweat about what she has.

I think the Trump team was on to this possibility prior to the election and was probably gathering intel and evidence.  I suspect some of what
they are gathering now is evidence of an ongoing cover up and bleaching the crime scenes of evidence.

They are telling just enough to make the Dem operatives try and hide their crimes.  And give them acid reflux.

The other damning evidence will not be shown until the discovery phase.

You can't binge watch this.  Relax.

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:53:39 PM EDT
[#49]
I want to believe.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:53:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I want action. Had enough of the talking.

Let's. Fucking. Go.
View Quote

Get your ass to DC, then; plenty of action there after dark, from the sounds of it.
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top