BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:33:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

For me, the 2024 election comes down to (R) vs. (D). No more, no less. At that point, the names in front of those letters becomes inconsequential to me.

I will be voting for whatever name has the (R) behind it. You do what you think is right though.

View Quote
Absolutely. I do say that love or hate Trump, what the dems are doing to him has to be stopped. If they do it to him they will do it to everyone and anyone that is threat. RFK Jr is only being shunned right now unless he becomes a bigger threat and he's a Democrat himself.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:37:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Except Gore conceded.
View Quote
Stupid me, I forgot that was when you could have freedom of speech.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:38:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think the answer is obvious. No one is talking about biden because no one here is voting for him. We all share the same opinion of him. Meanwhile we have a republican candidate running who has served as president and passed/supported anti-gun measures.

So do we all echo chamber about how we all hate the democrat candidate that none of us are voting for anyways? Or do we discuss who we're going to try and put into office to protect our rights going forward.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Am I really asking for so much on a website dedicated to firearms and the preservation of the Second Amendment about someone who’s actively tried fo destroy the Constitution for decades?

I think the answer is obvious. No one is talking about biden because no one here is voting for him. We all share the same opinion of him. Meanwhile we have a republican candidate running who has served as president and passed/supported anti-gun measures.

So do we all echo chamber about how we all hate the democrat candidate that none of us are voting for anyways? Or do we discuss who we're going to try and put into office to protect our rights going forward.

Well, ge is in the White House and the country is swirling the toilet bowl because of it, but by all means, let’s bitch about Trump and call him the “clown of the highest order.”

You can learn just as much about someone’s true beliefs with what they don’t say as with what they actually do say.

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:40:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You can learn just as much about someone’s true beliefs with what they don’t say as with what they actually do say.

View Quote

Apparently not.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:40:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

lol. The 2022 midterm was Trump’s fault?

lol

View Quote

Well Trump cost Republicans the Senate in 2020 with his "Team Trump" don't vote idiocy in Georgia.

2022 - Every Single Trump hand picked & back US Senate Candidates LOST their US Senate Races.  EVERY SINGLE CANDIDATE! - 100% LOSS RATE!  

When Republicans should have picked up Senate seats & thus control of the evenly split 50-50 Senate (VP Kamela Harris deciding +1vote for Democrats) - instead EVERY SINGLE ONE OF TRUMPS HAND PICKED SENATE CANDIDATES LOST!

Trump stupidity Lost the US House in 2018
Trump stupidity Lost the Presidency & US Senate in 2020
Trump stupidity Blew the 2022 "Red Wave" & was destroyed on all on Trumps very own hand picked candidates in those critical US Senate Races.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:41:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Another Totally Not a Cult homo-erotic Trump Humper thread. You guys should just come on out and admit you would love to be on his staff.
View Quote
Actually we're waiting patiently for him to give his enemies the shaft. You can either cheer for that or say "but I poop from there", which group are you?
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:45:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It's because no one is arguing that biden isn't a clown show. Could you link someone saying otherwise on this website for me?
View Quote
Then finding an example of him hating on Biden should be easy right? Between the two who would spend more time on hating? Nobody would defend Biden, that would be obvious, so where is the hate?
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:45:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well Trump cost Republicans the Senate in 2020 with his "Team Trump" don't vote idiocy in Georgia.

2022 - Every Single Trump hand picked & back US Senate Candidates LOST their US Senate Races.  EVERY SINGLE CANDIDATE! - 100% LOSS RATE!  

When Republicans should have picked up Senate seats & thus control of the evenly split 50-50 Senate (VP Kamela Harris deciding +1vote for Democrats) - instead EVERY SINGLE ONE OF TRUMPS HAND PICKED SENATE CANDIDATES LOST!

Trump stupidity Blew the 2022 "Red Wave" & was destroyed on all on Trumps very own hand picked candidates in those critical US Senate Races.

Bigger_Hammer

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Bigger_Hammer

Georgia was one of the main states that voter fraud blatantly took place in.  That’s what turned Republicans off from voting in the runoff election, that and weak Republican candidates to begin with.

Trump even flew to Georgia for a campaign rally for the two before the election, so he did help the best he could.

Blaming Lin Wood or whoever told people not to vote might be appropriate, but blaming Trump for that election outcome is just criticizing Trump just for the sake of criticizing Trump.

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:47:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Apparently not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently not.

You may not but I damn sure do.

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:49:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

By that same logic I haven't seen you say anything about not believing in unicorns. I suppose that's evidence that you believe unicorns exist then. Right?

That's a logical fallacy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:51:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Bigger_Hammer

T$ didn't lose the house in 2018, ryan gave it away so pelosi could start the peach mints. you seem to be ignoring the fact that the gope hates him, and us, just as much as the dems do
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:51:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You still haven’t told us who you think is your perfect candidate for President. We know who is you least favorite, so there isn’t any need to repeat it until you tell us who want to lead the country.

Once we know, we can discuss your choice and you can convince us why your candidate is the best.
View Quote

I never offered to let anyone know who I think the perfect candidate is. I did post what I think is the best strategy for the Republican Party to pursue in order to ensure we don't have to suffer through another four years of Biden. Go back a page or two. If you want to discuss what I think, reading that would be a good place to start.

I don't have a choice yet. I haven't decided which candidate is "best." Of course, best is a wholly subjective term and what I think is best may not be what you think is best. Electability is the most important part of "best" to me. You may see it differently and that's fine with me.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:53:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Well…you told me you’re a Biden supporter by saying that “Trump is a clown of the highest order” without providing one single critical link to a Biden thread.

Just one link is all I ask for……..just……one…….single………..little……….link………….

View Quote

You're funny, the way you pretend your lies have some sort of power over me or reality.

Still not giving a shit.

By the way. I don't do litmus tests. Yours or anyone else's.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 9:56:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Attachment Attached File

Quoted:
Except Gore conceded.
View Quote

And that small fact that Gore didn't call a mob to Washington on Certification Day, Tell the assembly that "he would be walking down to the Capitol with them" & "fight like Hell', and then sat in the White House for several hours watching the Chaos on TV without even bothering to tweet his followers to cease their violence & exit?

Sure, those two situations are exactly the same...

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:01:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

By that same logic I haven't seen you say anything about not believing in unicorns. I suppose that's evidence that you believe unicorns exist then. Right?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unicorns don’t exist.

Right?

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:03:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You're funny, the way you pretend your lies have some sort of power over me or reality.

Still not giving a shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well…you told me you’re a Biden supporter by saying that “Trump is a clown of the highest order” without providing one single critical link to a Biden thread.

Just one link is all I ask for……..just……one…….single………..little……….link………….

Still not giving a shit.

The lies are from your posts. I’m merely pointing them out.

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:03:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:07:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Unicorns don’t exist.

Right?

View Quote

Biden's a piece of shit

There we're even

Can I criticize people we're actually going to vote for now?
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:14:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:15:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

Pennsylvanians voting for a vegetable was trumps fault.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:16:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Biden's a piece of shit

There we're even

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unicorns don’t exist.

Right?

Biden's a piece of shit

There we're even

Whatever…

I never really questioned you in the first place.  I was questioning the poster who you rode in as a white knight in their defense.

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:17:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/152077/F4d8PGaXgAEwsnG-2933766.png

You people are really, really bad at meme threads.
View Quote

Never_trumper Biden voters ruin everything
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:18:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So a judge died and he picked the only obvious choice, and that's an accomplishment?

Literally any other republican would have made the same decision, you think a republican would pick a liberal justice instead?

It's sad that his crowning achievement was something that would have happened regardless with any republican in the seat.

Also he's been an anti gun Democrat his entire life prior to 2016.
View Quote

You are delusional in you analysis and will result in the countries down fall.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:19:33 AM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/simpsons_nelson_haha2-36.jpg

Most powerful meme EVAR!!!!!!!!

I’m totally devastated.

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:20:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

Your are right RINOs had nothing to do with it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:22:23 AM EDT
[#29]

Our Two Elections—Which One Is Real? | The Wade Show with Wade

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:31:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Actually we're waiting patiently for him to give his enemies the shaft. You can either cheer for that or say "but I poop from there", which group are you?
View Quote

And there it is, I knew you were thinking about his shaft.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:37:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Most powerful meme EVAR!!!!!!!!

I’m totally devastated.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:43:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Exactly the same thing I thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cascade = Ludder ?

Exactly the same thing I thought.

and he's dumber now...
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:47:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:52:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So a judge died and he picked the only obvious choice, and that's an accomplishment?

Literally any other republican would have made the same decision, you think a republican would pick a liberal justice instead?

It's sad that his crowning achievement was something that would have happened regardless with any republican in the seat.

Also he's been an anti gun Democrat his entire life prior to 2016.

Explain why
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 10:57:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Cascade = Ludder ?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 11:43:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Pennsylvanians voting for a vegetable was trumps fault.
View Quote

It's the trumphater's fault,
and they are getting
exactly the government
they deserve  
shoved up their asses.

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 11:59:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Flounder.jpg….

Not really.

More like muppetEagle.tiff
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 1:45:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

And there it is, I knew you were thinking about his shaft.

You said it first and then I re-purposed it into a statement on revenge. Grow up and quit projecting.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 1:55:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 1:58:55 PM EDT
[#40]

This is one of the best yet! Thread needs more silly memes and less back and forth ass grabbing butt hurt.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 2:08:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It’s absolutely insane. Voted for the man twice, won’t do it again and I’m far from liberal. I’ve yet to understand why the cult like following he has, and further more, the idea that if you dislike or disagree with him, boom, you’re liberal
View Quote

Either you're a leftard or a swamp monster.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 3:59:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It’s absolutely insane. Voted for the man twice, won’t do it again and I’m far from liberal. I’ve yet to understand why the cult like following he has, and further more, the idea that if you dislike or disagree with him, boom, you’re liberal.
View Quote

RINO's on government entitlements are also liberals,
and they hate Trump just as much as you do.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 6:03:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

Another that thinks that the 2020 election was honest, fair and not corrupt.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 6:03:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 6:30:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Another that thinks that the 2020 election was honest, fair and not corrupt.
View Quote

...and all of the entitled liberals totally agree with him because he shares their values.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 6:37:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 6:40:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This is one of the best yet! Thread needs more silly memes and less back and forth ass grabbing butt hurt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

that's the truth.

this meme thread is weak as hell.

Makes me worry about 2024.  At this rate I won't be entertained
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#48]
This thread suck worse than Biden’s nostrils on a young girls head. It’s supposed to be funny but a bunch of people are arguing like a bunch of cunts.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:39:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:50:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
This thread suck worse than Biden’s nostrils on a young girls head. It’s supposed to be funny but a bunch of people are arguing like a bunch of cunts.
View Quote

If you look behind the wall of trumphate you will find the entitled.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top