User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:39:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah that was a throw away that got little attention. Trump's a bullshitter so I don't if he threw that out there to fuck with Biden or whether he tipped his hand.
View Quote

From the Transcript:

"They came after me spying on my campaign. They started on the day I won and even before I won. From the day I came down the escalator with the First Lady, they were a disaster, a grace to our country. And we've caught them. We've caught them all. We've got it all on tape. We've caught them all. And by the way, you gave the idea for the Logan act against General Flynn. You better take a look at that because we caught you in a sense. And President Obama was sitting in the Oval office. He knew about it too so don't tell me about a free transition."
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:42:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:45:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Given his propensity for tall tales, I'll believe him when the tapes are released.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:47:31 PM EDT
[#4]
CNN FactCheck-FakeNews:  Trump didn't actually have voice or videotape showing Biden, Brennan, Clinton, Comey and Obama conspiring over the fake piss dossier/special counsel investigation.  They only have email messages as evidence.

Emails and hand-written messages that Brennan knew, Obama was briefed, and the FBI threw every wrench into the Trump fake probably cause investigation yet totally ignored the felonies Clinton committed and her collusion with Russian intelligence sources.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:47:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So what?
View Quote

Come on man!
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:48:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If he drops this as an October surprise, it'll be the single greatest election moment of all time.

If nothing happens, then the system is corrupt beyond repair and the downfall of our country is a certainty.
View Quote

You think the media will let Trump drop an October surprise?
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:49:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:49:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I’m sure Barr is on it for years...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because as usual nothing will happen.

I’m sure Barr is on it for years...

Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:49:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If there are tapes, he needs to let Kayleigh have them for a press briefing.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:51:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
https://streamable.com/wb4se1

In reference to the coup attempt, Trump stated they have the plotters on tape. He also said it was Biden's idea to use the Logan Act against Flynn. There doesn't seem to be a lot of talk about this little gem from the debate.
View Quote

And still no arrests or trials of these scumbags.........
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:52:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Remember when America was Pro America?  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:53:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I think it’s Nothing. With so many people already voting it doesn’t make any sense to hold on to this
View Quote

Trump needs an overwhelming election day victory.  That's the only way this shakes out in his favor with all the potential for post election day shenanigans.  Holding on to something for a late October surprise might be a smart move.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 8:18:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Biden is little-er than Hillary
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary ran a secret server handling top secret classified material out of her bathroom.  Provided that information to multiple people who were not cleared to access it.  When caught, Hillary attempted to destroy the evidence.  Despite an FBI investigation that proved all this true, Hillary wasn't charged and served no time because, "There was no intent."

No one is going to prison.  Laws are for the little people.

Biden is little-er than Hillary

I want to believe, but I’m too pessimistic and jaded.  Here’s hoping you get to say, “I told you so.”
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't think there was much of a reaction from Biden. It was kind of a threatening comment from Trump and Biden kind of shook his head, I think
View Quote

The opposite. It was one of the rare moments last night in which FJB did NOT shake his head, interrupt, roll his eyes, or crack his lopsided sarcastic smile. He looked dumbstruck, like a deer in the headlights. A very somber expression passed over his face until he looked down at his navel.

In short, he looked scared. And shocked because that wasn’t in his debate prep.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 8:30:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

"You'd be in jail"

But then again, his wiretapping remark was also kind of a throwaway bluster.
View Quote

No, that’s what Wolf Maddow said. But real people now know that Hey! Waddaya know? 0bama really was directing surveillance of Trump tower.

So you calling it a throwaway bluster is repeating a commie lie.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 12:41:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Trump needs an overwhelming election day victory.  That's the only way this shakes out in his favor with all the potential for post election day shenanigans.  Holding on to something for a late October surprise might be a smart move.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think it’s Nothing. With so many people already voting it doesn’t make any sense to hold on to this

It could be he’s saving some stuff until after the election.  I know that if I were in his position I might hang onto the most incriminating stuff as an insurance policy.  If he doesn’t win, they’ll be coming after him with shackles and gleeful faces.  Something to hold over them for the protection of himself and his family would be a smart move.  These fuckers will be howling for his blood even if they win...possibly even more so than if they lose.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top