Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 3:12:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dump em in Hawaii and PR
View Quote
Or start buying up decommissioned cruise ships & anchor them off the coast of Texas - each family gets a cabin, their country of origin determines which ship they get assigned to.
Assign Army/Navy Reservists cooks, & a doctor with a couple of medics to each ship.

Set up a makeshift courtroom on each ship, once a ship is full you send over a pair of hand picked judges (one hearing, one appellate) & set sail for the country of origin.
Anyone who loses their hearing/appeal gets kicked off upon arrival at the country of origin (& told that they can never come back again for another chance), anyone who wins their hearing can come back.

As soon as they see that they go straight to the ships after being processed & there is absolutely no chance of being released they'll stop coming.

http://cruiseship.homestead.com/cruiseships.html
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 3:22:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Send them all to Puerto Rico.

They'll stop coming if they figure out we'll ditch them on an island.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 5:19:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!

They should be releasing them ALL in Puerto Rico!

(A) They speak the same language

(B) The Climate is familiar to them

(C) Harder for them to run off, hide, getaway in the crowds on an island than in the contiguous 48...

(D) Solid Blue Democrat government would welcome the vast crowds of their fellow Hispanics...

It meets the legal requirement of their "release" in the USA (Puerto Rico) but keeps them corralled up for the Deportation Express too...

How many will flood into the USA if the learn they will 100% be shunted to the Island and not "El Norte"...

Sent them ALL to Puerto Rico...
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 5:24:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What the Hell?

Why is this even happening?

Why can’t they simply be Deported?

Serious question.

What rule says they get a hearing?

Could the Republicans have changed it when they had the majority?
View Quote
Because of this new practice of recognizing bogus “asylum seeker” claims for those not facing government persecution in their home countries, which allows all “parties” to claim plausible ineptitude while allowing all of the illegals into the US that both parties, and those who own them, want to be here. There are also millions who already have final or near final deportation orders who are not being deported either, so nothing is being done or is going to be done. There will be no Deportation Task Force.

Enjoy the show. Pay your taxes.

And don’t forget to vote.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 5:36:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Who ever made that gif needs to learn how to spell.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Who ever made that gif needs to learn how to spell.
Lol the generations think they are getting smarter , but in reality not so much.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 6:06:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This sucks
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 6:06:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I swear ya'll are some dense people sometimes. I didn't see anyone ask why all these people are coming here now but I did see a lot bitch about Trump being at fault for the invasion. Everyone is quick to find a solution without fixing the problem. You're little boys putting your fingers in dike's. (That made me giggle)
View Quote
@Berit

I have said for a long time we need to arrest American Businesses that hire them.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 6:22:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe send some to Homestead too.

Heavy D territory.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 6:23:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This is exactly what is a happening.  By law, they can't be detained unless the government builds ridiculously nice detention facilities for them (100k+ per person, per year for the ones they have built apparently) which Congress wouldn't fund even if they tried that route.  So they're given a slip of paper and sent to....wait for it...their waiting illegal relatives that are already in the country.  On the positive side, a trial program (that tracked only aliens that were judged to be "likely" to report for court) now has a stunning 13% rate of appearances, well stunning compared to the non-trial 4% rate.  That's right, under the most ideal condition that judges will allow, 87% of illegal aliens fail to report to their immigration hearing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I understand the situation correctly, Trump has no choice.  These people are getting released one way or another due to a bunch of activist judges.
This is exactly what is a happening.  By law, they can't be detained unless the government builds ridiculously nice detention facilities for them (100k+ per person, per year for the ones they have built apparently) which Congress wouldn't fund even if they tried that route.  So they're given a slip of paper and sent to....wait for it...their waiting illegal relatives that are already in the country.  On the positive side, a trial program (that tracked only aliens that were judged to be "likely" to report for court) now has a stunning 13% rate of appearances, well stunning compared to the non-trial 4% rate.  That's right, under the most ideal condition that judges will allow, 87% of illegal aliens fail to report to their immigration hearing.
yet, if your rifle barrel is a half inch to short you're a felon.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 6:56:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Maybe send some to Homestead too.

Heavy D territory.
View Quote
LOL.... Like Homestead needs anymore.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 6:02:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Question is will they vote for him for releasing them into the promise land?
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 6:05:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Mar-a-Lago is in Palm Beach county. Just sayin.
View Quote
So it's a jobs program
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 6:07:03 PM EDT
[#13]
As if South Florida isn't crowded enough already.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 6:11:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Send them to freaking Alaska or somewhere around the great lakes. Come on in, best bring your coat.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 6:11:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I swear ya'll are some dense people sometimes. I didn't see anyone ask why all these people are coming here now but I did see a lot bitch about Trump being at fault for the invasion. Everyone is quick to find a solution without fixing the problem. You're little boys putting your fingers in dike's. (That made me giggle)
View Quote
You are a Very Bad Man to go around encouraging little boys to put their fingers into Dykes.    That is going to get some folks a sexual assault record & Sex Offender registration...
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm baffled by this.

if you're not going to send them back, dump them in progressive states that claim to be compassionate and are already too far gone electorally: CA, IL, or NY.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Don’t worry Florida,  never gonna happen.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 6:26:43 PM EDT
[#18]
DeSantis should deploy the State Police and National Guard to block this from happening.  Block the buses at the FL border, or meet the aircraft with armed force.  If the feds want to fight to drop them off here, let’s get it on!
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 6:46:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
DeSantis should deploy the State Police and National Guard to block this from happening.  Block the buses at the FL border, or meet the aircraft with armed force.  If the feds want to fight to drop them off here, let's get it on!
View Quote
Florida does not have a unified State Police. There are a number of independent state level agencies that report to various government heads.

The Attorney General's Office has the Medicare Fraud Control Unit and the various AG Investigators scattered throughout the State Attorney's Offices.

The Governor has the FL Dept of Law Enforcement, FL Highway Patrol, and Div of lcoholic Beverages & Tobacco.

The Legislature has the FL Capitol Police.

The Supreme Court Justices have the Court Marshals.

The Agriculture Commissioner has the Office of Agricultural Law Enforcement.

The Florida Wildlife Commission is independent and reports to the State Constitution.

The Chief Financial Officer has the Division of Investigative & Forensic Services.

Then you have the State Schools (public Colleges and Universities) with their own police agencies.

Also remember that the National Guard could be Federalized.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 6:46:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yea but he could send them to states that are already lost, not the ones hanging by a thread
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I understand the situation correctly, Trump has no choice.  These people are getting released one way or another due to a bunch of activist judges.
Yea but he could send them to states that are already lost, not the ones hanging by a thread
This, or send them to Puerto rico.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 7:06:46 PM EDT
[#21]
A wall made of boards?
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 7:12:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Florida does not have a unified State Police. There are a number of independent state level agencies that report to various government heads.

The Attorney General's Office has the Medicare Fraud Control Unit and the various AG Investigators scattered throughout the State Attorney's Offices.

The Governor has the FL Dept of Law Enforcement, FL Highway Patrol, and Div of lcoholic Beverages & Tobacco.

The Legislature has the FL Capitol Police.

The Supreme Court Justices have the Court Marshals.

The Agriculture Commissioner has the Office of Agricultural Law Enforcement.

The Florida Wildlife Commission is independent and reports to the State Constitution.

The Chief Financial Officer has the Division of Investigative & Forensic Services.

Then you have the State Schools (public Colleges and Universities) with their own police agencies.

Also remember that the National Guard could be Federalized.
View Quote
Fine, FLDE then if you want to get uber technical.  Be an interesting test to see who really has control of the FL National Guard.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 9:57:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Shouldn't they be sending them to South AMERICA instead?
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 10:02:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Don’t worry Florida,  never gonna happen.
View Quote
Quoted:
DeSantis should deploy the State Police and National Guard to block this from happening.  Block the buses at the FL border, or meet the aircraft with armed force.  If the feds want to fight to drop them off here, let’s get it on!
View Quote
Looks like Governor DeSantis spoke to "someone" because the plan to dump the illegals here in Florida is  "currently on hold".

https://www.wptv.com/news/local-news/migrants-in-south-florida/palm-beach-county-leaders-meet-friday-about-controversial-migrant-relocation
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 2:47:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Maybe check the first page, it’s mentioned there lol.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 3:06:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Send them to Detroit.  We have plenty of vacancy.  Give each illegal 10 $100 bills.  Drop them in the hood and film it for pay per view.  It would be a cost effective solution.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:05:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It’s not like they could possibly make south Florida any worse
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:14:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm outta this shithole in 2 weeks. For good. You guys are on your own. Good luck.
View Quote
I was Broward/PBC for 30 years. Finally leaving this cancerous area Tuesday.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:19:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:22:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I was Broward/PBC for 30 years. Finally leaving this cancerous area Tuesday.
View Quote
Idaho is lucky to be getting you.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:34:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Hey, I think it is only fair to share the wealth. The Democrat political types keep telling us what a valuable resource these asylum seekers are. It was unfair for Texas to keep them all for their self; we need to share our good fortune.

Enjoy the suck.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:42:28 AM EDT
[#32]
So much for him growing some balls for once.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:56:19 AM EDT
[#33]
“They’ve got to go back!”

A bunch of gullible NeoVoters got scamed by the world’s biglyest con man.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:58:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Of course
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 10:03:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Fake news is best news on GD.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 10:06:17 AM EDT
[#36]
And do you think this is not happening as we speak? Uhhh, type?
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 11:02:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Send them to Detroit.
View Quote
We already are.

Also, stand by for news on that..more coming.

Anyway, this thread has some incredible ignorant shit posted in it.

Who started it?.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
He needs to send them to Patagonia.

Any to be relocated in the US should be released in Chicago, New York NYC, Seattle, Hollywood, NJ, CT.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 8:50:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 8:56:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Why are they being allowed on flights without the proper ID that the rest of us need?

They should be loaded up in cattle trucks for a nice slow drive.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 8:56:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Did those counties declare themselves sanctuaries?
View Quote
It doesn't matter.
The majority of them will just disperse anyway.
Like say to Texas..
I will not vote for anyone then..
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 8:57:58 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm confused,  "bring them here"?  The U.S. did not "bring them here."  They're here because they fucking broke in here knowing full well what they were doing, as advertised by Leftists, and now they know Leftists will fight to force the gov. to take care of them now that  they're here.  Because having a hundred million Americans on welfare isn't enough.  We gotta provide welfare for the whole fucking planet.  After all, citizens across the world who aren't here yet should have all the rights, privileges, and welfare that America has to offer.  Heck who cares about borders.  People in Mexico, Columbia, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Iran, India, China, Russia, everyone should have the right to American welfare and the right to vote in American elections, wherever the fuck they are.  Because what is the difference if all you need to do is walk, or heck, intend to walk, across the invisible line.  I wish the Left would just come out and say it, the world is U.S. citizens, and U.S. natives exist to be used by the world.  It's vengeance for their made-up idea that Capitalism and our success is surely just due to the rape of the rest of the world.  Leave logic at the door.  Man this stuff pisses me off.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 9:05:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Why are they being allowed on flights without the proper ID that the rest of us need?

They should be loaded up in cattle trucks for a nice slow drive.
View Quote
We are using everything we can to move people around. I'll mention the cattle trucks
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 10:17:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

We are using everything we can to move people around. I'll mention the cattle trucks
View Quote
Doesn't change the fact that they are not eligible to fly because they are not eligible to get a real ID...
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top