Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:02:17 PM EDT
[#1]
This is something I can get on board with, but only if the process is swift, not some sit on death row for 20 years BS.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:03:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good. Fuck drug dealers.
View Quote
You guys would also support hanging anyone that owned a gun....right?

I mean, that would be a huge deterrent for gun crime.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:04:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Its about time we got tough. China doesn't have a drug problem. They don't even have a DUI problem. My boss told me a story about a time he was in China. It was at night and he was dining with some associates at a restaurant. Said they heard a gunshot outside, people went out to look. Police just executed a drunk driver that had killed someone, right there on the street, in front of everyone. They don't f around. Not saying we should have police executing people, we need due process, but the people over there respect the law. Druggies over here just laugh at it. If you make the punishment severe enough, our nation's drug problem would actually improve.
View Quote
This has obviously worked with the harsher sentencing guidelines for crack compared to cocaine.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:06:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Taking one's cue from Duerte ?
View Quote
Nah.  Probably just what that fuckwit Sessions recommended.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:06:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Malaysia doesn't have problems with methheads OD'ing in the streets.

They can and will execute you for simple possession of illicit narcotics.

Drug use in that country is quite rare.

Their method works.

As a nation we've become too weak and too liberal to take the hardline measures like that which actually WORK.

The war on drugs is a joke.  One that only exists to put on a dog-and-pony show for the masses, and in the process,
guarantee lifetime employment for those engaged in fighting it and providing support for it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:06:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I disagree.
Send the drug dealers over to the Philippines. I hear they treat them with kindness.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If you google trump betrays gun owners you'll probably find the video where he and Diane fienstein explain their evil plans.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aimless can you post a link to the gun ban bill Trump signed?  I'm not seeing it on the major news outlets.
If you google trump betrays gun owners you'll probably find the video where he and Diane fienstein explain their evil plans.
I googled it, no link to the signed AWB bill.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:07:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Its about time we got tough. China doesn't have a drug problem. They don't even have a DUI problem. My boss told me a story about a time he was in China. It was at night and he was dining with some associates at a restaurant. Said they heard a gunshot outside, people went out to look. Police just executed a drunk driver that had killed someone, right there on the street, in front of everyone. They don't f around. Not saying we should have police executing people, we need due process, but the people over there respect the law. Druggies over here just laugh at it. If you make the punishment severe enough, our nation's drug problem would actually improve.
View Quote
If banning inanimate objects works, then we really ought to just move ahead with repealing the 2nd.  Gun crimes would plummet to zero.

If you think that's not the case, just look at states with capital punishment for murder.  No more murders.

Our culture isn't even a close approximation to China, or any other country for that matter.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:08:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

GD needs to read the damn article.
View Quote
Never mind the article as I am absolutely positive that I heard Donald J Trump himself say that he was open to executing drug dealers on live.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:09:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

We arrested a guy last month with 6 pounds of meth.  I would be perfectly ok with death penalty being option,  as with rapists and child molesters.
View Quote
How about a sheet of LSD?  A quarter bag of mushrooms?  A bottle of Percocet?  A joint of the Devil's Weed™?
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:09:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Execute first, due process later.
View Quote
I like to execute them early.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:10:54 PM EDT
[#12]
That boy done lost his mind!
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Never mind the article as I am absolutely positive that I heard Donald J Trump himself say that he was open to executing drug dealers on live.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GD needs to read the damn article.
Kbear: I like sex. I like puppies.
GD: Kbear like sex with puppies!
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:12:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Fuck yea.

Doing drugs is definitely the same as fucking 8 year old boys and raping bitches.

After reading this thread, maybe I am starting to warm up to Trumpkins gun control push and some of these new "mental illness restrictions" to owning firearms.

I think half of you are much more dangerous than any lib out there, if allowed to gain control.    i
View Quote
 In this thread we find out which members view trafficking pounds of meth on the same level as just "doing drugs" lol
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Malaysia doesn't have problems with methheads OD'ing in the streets.

They can and will execute you for simple possession of illicit narcotics.

Drug use in that country is quite rare.

Their method works.

As a nation we've become too weak and too liberal to take the hardline measures like that which actually WORK.

The war on drugs is a joke.  One that only exists to put on a dog-and-pony show for the masses, and in the process,
guarantee lifetime employment for those engaged in fighting it and providing support for it.
View Quote
Measures which work, to do what, exactly?  Prevent people from putting something into their own bodies?  Didn't the Supreme Court rule in Roe v Wade that a person's body was private?

In my younger days, I did PLENTY of drugs.  All kinds.  Never stole anything, never beat up anyone, just me and my buddies.  And you know something?  I turned out to be a productive citizen.  More productive than many, actually.

My "druggy" friends didn't do so bad either.

So who, exactly was harmed by what we did?  What justifies such a penalty, other than a desire to control people?  (Also see:  leftists)
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:18:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

In this thread we find out which members view trafficking pounds of meth on the same level as just "doing drugs" lol
View Quote
This from the same site who stood aghast at liberals running gun shops out of business.  Comments were made about the absurdity of blaming a seller of an inanimate object.  We likened such a ridiculous attitude to pushing a car dealer out of business due to a customer driving drunk and running people over.

And yet, here we are.

We either decide that the PERSON is to blame with gun crime, and not the dealer, or the inanimate object.....and the same for drugs, or we decide the item, with no moral stature of its own, is somehow culpable.  Which is it?

Penalties for the (often mythical) drug peddler hanging around a school playground?  Sure.  DEATH for all drug dealers?  Sheesh.

The logic loops that we mock when the left engages in them aren't so different as those same rationalizations when it comes to "gittin dem dopers".

Maybe we can open an NFA registry for the more evil drugs.  Wanna buy weed, hippie drugs, etc on the street?  Fine, go ahead.  Wanna buy heroin or meth?  Gotta get a tax stamp for those more lethal options.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:21:14 PM EDT
[#17]
as the father of a kid who got arrested and convicted of possession with intent to distribute: I totally agree.

If we just start killing dealers, right and left,  obviously after due process and convictions,  a lot of them would drop out of the lifestyle and stop doing it, and a lot less lives would be destroyed.

fucking drug dealers.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 2:29:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Take the guns first, due process later

This is what's wrong with pretend conservatism.  We like due process for stuff we like and for ourselves, as far as American citizens accused of being drug dealers fuck me let em burn.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 3:15:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
as the father of a kid who got arrested and convicted of possession with intent to distribute: I totally agree.

If we just start killing dealers, right and left,  obviously after due process and convictions,  a lot of them would drop out of the lifestyle and stop doing it, and a lot less lives would be destroyed.

fucking drug dealers.
View Quote
So you have first hand knowledge.   I interpret this as sarcasm (hopefully)

As the father of an American citizen accused of possession with intent to distribute do you think your son should have his due process rights?  Or pretty much just line him up shoot him, like many of the so-called "conservatives" in ARCOM want?
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 3:15:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Allowing the importation of drugs into this country is a failure of the US government. Military, Intelligence, law enforcement, and civil. Of course he's not suggesting they be held accountable and executed. No, no, no, only the peons get punished.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 3:17:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That's a whole lot of dead doctors and dentists.  I guess we'll need to import more Indians for our medical schools.

Edit:. Also, IB4 the Arfcom "pain management" Brigade.
View Quote
The poor baristas and liquor store clerks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 8:30:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 8:30:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
sorry y'all's gal lost (not sure how to spell "y'all's").

View Quote
I see what you did thurr
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 8:37:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Obama never signed one either
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I googled it, no link to the signed AWB bill.
Obama never signed one either
Ok? Not seeing where you’re going with all this, so let’s get back to the shit post, click bait, fake news claims in OP.  Lots of shit to be dissapointed with Trump about, why post fake shit?
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 8:39:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Does that include members of government and their contractors who engage in drug smuggling?  

Lest we forget, Bubba of Arkansas played a role.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 9:04:29 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm all for de-criminalizing all drugs and let nature take it's course.
I'd go with do-not-resuscitate but sometimes it's hard to identify a non-voluntary medical emergency.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 9:10:06 PM EDT
[#27]
So much fail in this thread.  Don’t know where to begin.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 9:25:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Ok? Not seeing where you’re going with all this, so let’s get back to the shit post, click bait, fake news claims in OP.  Lots of shit to be dissapointed with Trump about, why post fake shit?
View Quote
I think it takes about 3 IQ points to understand what Aimless is getting at.

And yes, recently there has been a lot to be disappointed with Trump about, one thing you are correct about.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 9:31:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

And yes, recently there has been a lot to be disappointed with Trump about, one thing you are correct about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that the average iq of someone who buys drugs to mimic marijuana from china?
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 9:37:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Is that the average iq of someone who buys drugs to mimic marijuana from china?
View Quote
Oh hey buddy, glad to see you retained the education from our last conversation
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 9:57:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 12:06:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

We arrested a guy last month with 6 pounds of meth.  I would be perfectly ok with death penalty being option,  as with rapists and child molesters.
View Quote
So you would rather the guy with meth be facing the death penalty regardless of what he did to you

Sounds like a good way to make arrests skyrocket in riskiness
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 12:12:32 AM EDT
[#33]
What if it were like the Philippines law that Duearte guy enacted?  What if vilgilante justice were allowed and it was open season on drug dealers, crackheads, pimps and organised crime?
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 12:37:20 AM EDT
[#34]
That's not how it works in this country, if that kind of thing matters.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 12:46:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This is something I can get on board with, but only if the process is swift, not some sit on death row for 20 years BS.
View Quote
I guess some people don’t really oppose tyranny, they just favor their own.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 12:59:09 AM EDT
[#36]
I suppose some people think it's OK to permit others to wander around while stoned out of their goddamned minds to the point that every decision they make is suspect and they pose a genuine danger to others.

Ask any cop if there's a correlation between hard drug usage and irrationally violent criminal behavior.

A world without THAT kind of person is a world that would be great to live in.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 1:01:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL!
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 1:06:56 AM EDT
[#38]
He'll have to execute ALOT of CIA Glow bastards.

Needs to avoid the Mary Jane and even coke.

Go after the drug companies and most of all CIA heroin- carfentanyl operations.

Attachment Attached File

Watch the water he said...
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 2:42:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

If banning inanimate objects works, then we really ought to just move ahead with repealing the 2nd.  Gun crimes would plummet to zero.

If you think that's not the case, just look at states with capital punishment for murder.  No more murders.

Our culture isn't even a close approximation to China, or any other country for that matter.
View Quote
Japan banned guns, and they have a lower murder rate than here in Vermont.

Guns are a protected right under the constitution. Even if a ban were to work, I would be against it because I have a right to defend myself. You can't make that kind of argument with dope.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 2:56:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Victimless crime.

So many double standards in this world.

I don't sell drugs or use them, I just can't understand executing someone pushing dope over rapists and thieves.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 3:10:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
+1

MAGA
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 3:15:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That's a whole lot of dead doctors and dentists.  I guess we'll need to import more Indians for our medical schools.

Edit:. Also, IB4 the Arfcom "pain management" Brigade.
View Quote
Been in correctional healthcare as both an RN and in correctional management. Interacted with thousands of junkies (with more than a dozen in the last 12 hours). What I'll tell you is that the excuse "oh I got addicted after surgery" is a handoff of responsibility. Part of the routine is to refuse to accept responsibility. One of the more refreshing conversations I've had was with a long term iv user who simply stated "I started heroin because of a broken heart".

I can respect that. What I can't respect are fucking cunts in jail for the 5th time in the last year who blame their doctor prescribing hydrocodone 8 years ago as the reason they just broke into a stranger's house to steal jewelry.

I don't buy it. We all have our issues. We all have a "rough past". We all have been prescribed opiates. Call me jaded and a cynic but the common denominator of nearly all jail inhabitants is a deferment of responsibility. The belief and proliferation of "doctors are the cause" only feeds into it.

A better ideology is to promote "you use, you starve". I don't care why you use, what got you here, or when you plan on quitting. The excuses are enabling beliefs. They don't help. No doctor is forcing anyone to buy heroin or meth. That's a conscious choice made by the individual.

I agree with killing distributors and producers more than I don't. It's certainly less lethal than our current policies.

Yeah I'm a bit drunk....
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 5:44:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Good.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 6:14:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yeah, we should indiscriminately murder  thousands of people over a misdemeanor.  
View Quote
It's for their own good.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 6:37:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
sorry y'all's gal lost (not sure how to spell "y'all's").

View Quote
You alls girl lost proper new age hillbilly spelling. I was born in them thar hills of Eastern Kentucky in the Appalachian Mountains. Give me any trouble I'll fetch my 8mm mauser.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 6:43:35 AM EDT
[#46]
There were heroin drug houses on Schaefer Ave. in Detroit about 200 yards from where I grew up........I didn't mind when someone burned down a couple of them.

If the dealers were in there when it happened I couldn't care less.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 7:35:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Yeah I voted for backed and campaigned for my MAGA President Trump so I feel I earned a right to criticize him. Which this is really the first time I have as far subject matter.

But this gun control scheme and due process statements. Now IF TRUE I've not heard him actually say it. The words come out of his mouth like the other two issues. So I'll leave that up in the air until I actually hear it for myself about executing drug dealers.

But these other nonsense laws and comments my President has made. Trump needs to come to his senses. Get off his high horse.

Because it was the NRA and the people of America that put him in that OVAL OFFICE if he thinks other wise. Then he's about to findout come 2020.
Of all the people before him. He was trusted by more people. Both Republican and Democrats because he was not a political stooge. Well now he's acting just like one. Lying and going back on his word.

Trump is being played. Trump is not stupid, he has to know that not one of these laws he's proposing will change anything. Not one of the gun laws will save one LIFE.

Trump is doing absolutely nothing but blaming and punishing innocient gun owning Americans. It was the LAW enforcement agencies both local and FEDERAL that screwed up and LET THIS HAPPEN.. Not the NRA not the AMERICAN gun owners. No one but LAW enforcement is to blame here and the laws he and the Democrats are gleefully jumping up down over are punishing us who did nothing. He knows those laws will not save one life also.

The President needs to get his head out of his ass and wake up. Because he's attacking the ones that put him in that WHITE HOUSE and kissing the asses of those that tried to keep him out and are attacking him still.

The President is cuddling up to those that want impeachment want him in jail want him banished from AMERICA. They absolutely hate him. Yet there he is working wuth them to get laws against us. That will not save one life, but just restrict gun owner rights even more. The President is violating the CONSTITUTION and BILL of RIGHTS.

No one in Congress or the WHITE HOUSE are entitled to interpid or change one damn thing in thise documents. They are violating their oaths to defend and uphold those papers our founding father wrote.

They are not entitled to change one word or interpid one paragraph as they see fit to suit their needs. It we let them we are guilty of letting them do it. We are letting them steal our rights. We are stupid and it's only them and the Democrats that say other wise.

The Democrats and left wing socialist extremists are a Disease, a virus that's trying to spread and corrupt the very soul of America. Steal it's spirit. Turn America into a heartless, souless entity that stands for nothing. Controlled by blood sucking leeches drawing the very blood of this nation out if each of us.

If we let them. They only rights they have is what we give them.or what they steal. They've stolen way to much already. Enough is enough.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 8:19:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
stupid we can't get the lethal drug anymore
View Quote
OK... So we can't get those lethal drugs anymore. But we do get a supply of a lethal drug every time we bust a heroin dealer. OD as capital punishment, anyone? Seems fitting to me.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 9:50:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I suppose some people think it's OK to permit others to wander around while stoned out of their goddamned minds to the point that every decision they make is suspect and they pose a genuine danger to others.

Ask any cop if there's a correlation between hard drug usage and irrationally violent criminal behavior.

View Quote
A world without that kind of person is a Disney movie. Pure fantasy. Did demand for drugs decrease in the Philippines, you know, the whole reason drug dealers exist? I’m guessing not.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
A world without that kind of person is a Disney movie. Pure fantasy. Did demand for drugs decrease in the Philippines, you know, the whole reason drug dealers exist? I’m guessing not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You gotta read about what Singapore did when they had their opium epidemic around 1900 IIRC.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IIRC, it was basically the government/LEO's going to those opium den areas and letting them know by word of mouth and in newspapers, posters, etc., that they had "one year to clean up".

They went back in one year and if any of those opium dens remained people were taken out and summarily executed.

Now I could be wrong on the specific facts but that was the gist of their remedy.  

It took a LONG time but they basically started executing people found guilty.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top