Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 11:41:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Not surprising. This well was almost completely untapped until now.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 1:37:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And Trump has had 100s of millions of dollars of loans forgiven by NY investment banks.

He doesn't owe anyone anything.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
cruz has more

Cruz owes a shit ton of people favors in return.

And Trump has had 100s of millions of dollars of loans forgiven by NY investment banks.

A politician like Cruz's sole value is as a politician. Trump has actual value.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 4:11:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Go on Hillary- Shoot your wad. The $ isn't as unlimited as you think.

And you're going to look like an idiot one debate night when the Don brings up how you have squandered 750,000,000 of Wall Street cash,

while he's only spent 30 mil.

Heard a bit on NPR yesterday how Trump might actually make a profit on his campaign.

Awsome!

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 5:05:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Trump's campaign is unconventional.

I'm not even a little surprised that he isn't running ads and clinton is.

He knows, just like everyone knows, it is a waste of money until after the convention.

democrats have the last convention will be leading in the polls the day after that convention. That is what has happened every election year of my life that I have paid attention to. That is when you start pumping money into advertising and if I know it, Trump knows it.

Take all the free stuff you can till then, because people who are on the fence are going to flip flop multiple times.

Everyone isn't like us. In fact most people aren't. ARFCOM makes the huge political blunder of assuming everyone is like us and thinks you should make decisions based on that. Trump is doing it right and I don't see any way clinton can beat him unless something really crazy happens. She couldn't win when people liked her when she ran against obama. Now people don't even like her. Even staunch demos don't like her.

View Quote
No one has taken me up on my D60 Wager. http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1864770_Semi_Offical_PMAG_Election_Wager_Thread_.html

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
cruz has more

Cruz owes a shit ton of people favors in return.

What the hell is wrong with you?  You can't promote your guy without shitting on Cruz?  A guy that has been one of the biggest advocates of protecting the 2A in this country?

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 6:17:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He knows, just like everyone knows, it is a waste of money until after the convention.

democrats have the last convention will be leading in the polls the day after that convention. That is what has happened every election year of my life that I have paid attention to. That is when you start pumping money into advertising and if I know it, Trump knows it.

Take all the free stuff you can till then, because people who are on the fence are going to flip flop multiple times.

Everyone isn't like us. In fact most people aren't. ARFCOM makes the huge political blunder of assuming everyone is like us and thinks you should make decisions based on that. Trump is doing it right and I don't see any way clinton can beat him unless something really crazy happens. She couldn't win when people liked her when she ran against obama. Now people don't even like her. Even staunch demos don't like her.

View Quote

>unconventional

Not quite IMO. Trump stumbled onto a demographic wave; but he combined it with a competent understanding of the post-broadcast-media world. twitter is to the 24/7 mass-broadcast cycle today what that was to weekly pressers in the early 1990s.

Social illiterates claim that not posting with an eye to ideological consistency six months down the line is a weakness. That's how you know they don't be hip to the kids. No-one cares about six months down the road, it's understood that tweets today represent opinions today.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What the hell is wrong with you?  You can't promote your guy without shitting on Cruz?  A guy that has been one of the biggest advocates of protecting the 2A in this country?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He supports big government progressives, so it's not hard to figure out why he doesn't like Cruz.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 6:36:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He supports big government progressives, so it's not hard to figure out why he doesn't like Cruz.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz was a Remora on a Big Government Progressive until he road the Tea Party to victory. Kind of like Little Marco.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 6:40:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well, you know .... never miss an opportunity to insult someone while you ask for their vote.

Amiright?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before the arfcucks.

I'm stealing that one.

Well, you know .... never miss an opportunity to insult someone while you ask for their vote.

Amiright?

vote for whoever you want, I aint kissing your ass
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before the arfcucks.

I'm stealing that one.

Amiright?

I'm voting for Trump and I never asked anyone to kiss my ass.

However, not insulting people while you're trying to get them to vote for your guy just *might* be a bit more effective.

But .... you know..... if you don't think Trump needs those votes ..... whatever.

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 6:51:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

In before the arfcucks.
View Quote
Too late.

Arf would complain If you gave it a gold brick. There would be several threads on the first page.

"This gold brick is too heavy"

"Any arfdocs in the house? The glare from the gold hurts my eyes"

"This gold brick makes my dick look small, should I wash my feet?"
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 6:54:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Amiright?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before the arfcucks.

I'm stealing that one.

Amiright?

Who's "asking" for your vote? If you want to screw yourself over, go for it.

Hillarys SCOTUS picks might be to your liking, you never know
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 6:56:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Hillary *will* spend around $1B on this campaign.  She has promises right now for 100's of millions of dollars.  If you don't understand that you haven't been paying attention to Presidential campaigns recently.

Trump is late getting started.  Why that is I have no idea.  But it's not a good thing any way you slice it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hillary and the Democrats are going to spend the better part of a billion on this campaign.  

$11M is a very small drop in the bucket.

He's had the nomination for a while now.  Why's he so late getting started?

So Hillary has $40-odd million (4% of a billion) to Trump's $11+ million  (1.1% of a billion), placed in the context of a billion dollar campaign there is no meaningful difference.

Hillary *will* spend around $1B on this campaign.  She has promises right now for 100's of millions of dollars.  If you don't understand that you haven't been paying attention to Presidential campaigns recently.

Trump is late getting started.  Why that is I have no idea.  But it's not a good thing any way you slice it.

Actually he will have more material for better ads by letting hillary blow her wad. People have a short attention span.

Its not how early you start, it's what you do after you start. That's why mccstain and Romney lost.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:02:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Evidently you've never worked with politicians or you would know the media polls mean nothing.  THAT IS WHY POLITICIANS HIRE THEIR OWN PRIVATE POLLSTER.  That is why media polls showed dead even ties last election yet Republicans won by 8-10%, the same polls showed Republicans losing 3 Governorships and they ended up winning 3 instead.  Politicians laugh at the media polls.

Yesterday on MSN.com (liberal site) they had a Hillary vs Trump poll...with over half a million votes cast Trump was beating Hillary by over 10%.

Trump's speech yesterday was surprisingly VERY impressive, that will bring in a lot of cash.  Hillary has no rebuttal for his talking points on her.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yesterday every cable media outlet covered his anti-Hillary speech live....What is that worth in hard cash?

I think Cruz did the math on that, you might want to ask him.

If you think this will play out like the primary you're fooling yourself.

The first clue ought to be that Trump is currently *trailing* Clinton in the polls.  How long did Trump trail Cruz in the primary polls?

Go look at the Real Clear Politics composite and do the math on that.

Evidently you've never worked with politicians or you would know the media polls mean nothing.  THAT IS WHY POLITICIANS HIRE THEIR OWN PRIVATE POLLSTER.  That is why media polls showed dead even ties last election yet Republicans won by 8-10%, the same polls showed Republicans losing 3 Governorships and they ended up winning 3 instead.  Politicians laugh at the media polls.

Yesterday on MSN.com (liberal site) they had a Hillary vs Trump poll...with over half a million votes cast Trump was beating Hillary by over 10%.

Trump's speech yesterday was surprisingly VERY impressive, that will bring in a lot of cash.  Hillary has no rebuttal for his talking points on her.

The speech after the Orlando attack was good too but that didn't stop the Debbie downers from whining a few days later.

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Amiright?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before the arfcucks.

I'm stealing that one.

Amiright?

Not asking for anything from you, Sparky.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:09:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Spending hundreds of millions of dollars is the most important thing a politician can do this election.

Just ask Bernie Sanders.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:10:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before the arfcucks.

I'm stealing that one.

Amiright?

LOL @ all these tards thinking we have to "earn" their vote for Trump.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:32:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Not surprisingly Gmail flagged his fundraising email as spam.

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one has taken me up on my D60 Wager. http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1864770_Semi_Offical_PMAG_Election_Wager_Thread_.html

Breezed through the thread. What's the bet?
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 8:22:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Oh look, yet another anti-Trump narrative smashed.  He'll withdraw any day now, for sure this time.  

Quit pissing and moaning about how doomed Trump is, Tuesday was his first fundraising push and he pulled in donations hand over fist, half small donors and half big donors:

CNN

Donald Trump and his joint fundraising committee have raised at least $11 million since Tuesday morning, Republicans said Wednesday, a tremendously quick haul that comes amid concerns about his fundraising ability.

Trump Victory, the joint fundraising account with the Republican National Committee, and Trump's official campaign raised $5 million online since Tuesday morning, when it sent one of its first fundraising pitches to its email list, according to Sean Spicer, an RNC spokesman.

That does not include the $2 million that Trump himself has pledged to match in the fundraising appeal, Spicer said.

Trump has done virtually no small-dollar fundraising since launching his campaign a year ago, and is not expected to begin a full online fundraising operation until the convention.

"We are incredibly excited by the outpouring of support from the grassroots supporters who want to see this country experience real change," said Hope Hicks, a Trump spokeswoman.

Along with the online effort, a more traditional fundraising tool -- a high-dollar fundraising event at a tony New York City restaurant -- brought in $6 million for Trump and the RNC, his son, Eric, told CNN's Erin Burnett on "OutFront."
View Quote
View Quote

The news media pushed him about the veterans' donations and much of the money went out within a couple of days and now that his atrocious campaign finances go public he immediately launches a fund raiser.  He doesn't look awesome.  He looks like he's being pushed around by the media and is struggling to catch up because of his campaign's laziness and incompetence.

Obama didn't cause real change?  Either the campaign is tone deaf or they accidentally let the truth slip out.

I wonder how much of that is DNC/Clinton money to keep him from being ejected at the Convention?
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 8:44:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before the arfcucks.

I'm stealing that one.

Amiright?

Well, I tell you what Sport ..... you just go right along insulting the people who we need to vote for Trump.

After all, what's the good of the country next to you getting a good zinger in against some Cruz supporter.

I mean .... a guy's got to have his priorities, right?

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 8:53:14 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The thread is for people who want to bet pmags on who wins the election. I've offered to wager a D60 that Hillary beats trump. No one has been willing to take the bet so far.

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#24]
You asked for serious self funding, you get serious self funding - Trump goes all in, forgives $50 million in loans he made to his campaign, effectively converting them into a contribution:

OANN-Reuters

Republican Donald Trump has forgiven nearly $50 million in loans he made to his presidential campaign, he said on Thursday, signaling to donors that future contributions will be used to fight Democrat Hillary Clinton and not to repay himself. (snip)

“I have absolutely no intention of paying myself back for the nearly $50 million dollars I have loaned to the campaign,” the presumptive Republican nominee said in a statement.

The New York developer has suggested he could use more of his personal wealth to help win the White House.

“(Trump) has also said he will contribute significantly more money,” Steve Mnuchin, the top fundraiser for Trump’s campaign, said in an interview on CNBC earlier on Thursday. Mnuchin was the first to say that Trump would forgive the loans. (snip)

He said Trump raised about $10 million in conjunction with the Republican Party at fundraising events this week. Trump also raised $6 million through online donations, Mnuchin said, following the wealthy New York businessman’s first attempt to appeal to supporters to contribute to his campaign.

Trump funded his campaign for the Republican nomination largely through his own personal wealth, putting money into his campaign in the form of loans. By leaving them as loans, he would be entitled to seek repayment from his campaign.

By converting the loans into contributions, Trump is telling his supporters he will not seek repayment via contributions.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:01:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The thread is for people who want to bet pmags on who wins the election. I've offered to wager a D60 that Hillary beats trump. No one has been willing to take the bet so far.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got ya, D60 threw me off(ny) I thought a machine, and also that you were nuts.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:03:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You asked for serious self funding, you get serious self funding - Trump goes all in, forgives $50 million in loans he made to his campaign, effectively converting them into a contribution:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

OANN-Reuters

Republican Donald Trump has forgiven nearly $50 million in loans he made to his presidential campaign, he said on Thursday, signaling to donors that future contributions will be used to fight Democrat Hillary Clinton and not to repay himself. (snip)

“I have absolutely no intention of paying myself back for the nearly $50 million dollars I have loaned to the campaign,” the presumptive Republican nominee said in a statement.

The New York developer has suggested he could use more of his personal wealth to help win the White House.

“(Trump) has also said he will contribute significantly more money,” Steve Mnuchin, the top fundraiser for Trump’s campaign, said in an interview on CNBC earlier on Thursday. Mnuchin was the first to say that Trump would forgive the loans. (snip)

He said Trump raised about $10 million in conjunction with the Republican Party at fundraising events this week. Trump also raised $6 million through online donations, Mnuchin said, following the wealthy New York businessman’s first attempt to appeal to supporters to contribute to his campaign.

Trump funded his campaign for the Republican nomination largely through his own personal wealth, putting money into his campaign in the form of loans. By leaving them as loans, he would be entitled to seek repayment from his campaign.

By converting the loans into contributions, Trump is telling his supporters he will not seek repayment via contributions.

That's a bold move ...
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:20:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That's a bold move ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OANN-Reuters

That's a bold move ...

Not really believable until the FEC release next month. Which will be conveniently after the convention. He's still following the playbook.

https://storify.com/simonyang/what-donald-trump-is?utm_source=story&utm_media=storypage&utm_content=related
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:24:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Why on Earth is a billionaire candidate who has been saying he will fund his own campaign if needed paying himself a salary?!

Edit:   Apparently Trump has payments listed to himself and his children in his FEC filings for payments that could be for services other than a salary.      The payments are listed as "In-Kind" followed by "PRE-PAID PAYROLL (SEE MEMOS BELOW),"  "RENT (SEE MEMOS BELOW)," and "TRAVEL EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT: ITEMIZATION BELOW IF REQUIRED."

You can download Trumps filings into an excel document and view the data that way (that's what I did).    The sum of these IN-KIND reimbursements are approximately $418,837 listed for Donald J Trump, Donald J Trump Jr., and Eric Trump.

So apparently Trump is NOT paying himself a salary.

You can check Trump's filings with the FEC here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I were a Trump supporter I wouldn't be too excited about this. Based on recent reports a lot of his campaign money is going right back into his  and his kid's personal businesses. Trump is apparently even paying himself a salary out of campaign funds.

Why on Earth is a billionaire candidate who has been saying he will fund his own campaign if needed paying himself a salary?!

Edit:   Apparently Trump has payments listed to himself and his children in his FEC filings for payments that could be for services other than a salary.      The payments are listed as "In-Kind" followed by "PRE-PAID PAYROLL (SEE MEMOS BELOW),"  "RENT (SEE MEMOS BELOW)," and "TRAVEL EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT: ITEMIZATION BELOW IF REQUIRED."

You can download Trumps filings into an excel document and view the data that way (that's what I did).    The sum of these IN-KIND reimbursements are approximately $418,837 listed for Donald J Trump, Donald J Trump Jr., and Eric Trump.

He has been spending a lot at his resorts, have is sones winery, etc. He won't even comp his own campaign the use of his own properties.  You'd think his whole reason for campaigning was to give himself business.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:28:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Not really believable until the FEC release next month. Which will be conveniently after the convention. He's still following the playbook.

https://storify.com/simonyang/what-donald-trump-is?utm_source=story&utm_media=storypage&utm_content=related
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OANN-Reuters

That's a bold move ...

Totally off the cuff, no research, no google, etc.

Didn't you just this very morning ask me if I read the fec filing?

Fuck me.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:29:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

He has been spending a lot at his resorts, have is sones winery, etc. He won't even comp his own campaign the use of his own properties.  You'd think his whole reason for campaigning was to give himself business.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I were a Trump supporter I wouldn't be too excited about this. Based on recent reports a lot of his campaign money is going right back into his  and his kid's personal businesses. Trump is apparently even paying himself a salary out of campaign funds.

Great response. Thank you. Sincerely.

Edit to unfuck quotes.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:30:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It appears what really excites you then is the Clinton Foundation money laundering and fraud scheme.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It appears what really excites you then is the Clinton Foundation money laundering and fraud scheme.  

You Trump humpers just don't quit do you? Is it that hard to understand that you can be critical of Trump without supporting Hillary?

Let's be clear, no one will Cary more blame for the nearly inevitable clinton victory than the Trump supporters who got him the nomination. He was and continues to be the worst possible option available if beating Hillary is at all important to you.

You can continue to your willful ignorance all you want but it won't change the fact that Trump is on track to get absolutely slaughtered by that crooked cunt.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:30:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Fuck me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OANN-Reuters

That's a bold move ...

Fuck me.

Why do you believe people who lie without remorse?
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:30:58 PM EDT
[#33]
... I'm pleased to see him doing as well as he is.

You should consider getting proactive with his campaign
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:37:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Well, I tell you what Sport ..... you just go right along insulting the people who we need to vote for Trump.

After all, what's the good of the country next to you getting a good zinger in against some Cruz supporter.

View Quote

Your very vote taints the ballot that bears the name of Donald J. Trump.

I ask you to reconsider your vote for him.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Re: Top_Secret

Yes, also whenever a woman with two black eyes asks me a question, I don't answer. Because Ive already told her twice.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:28:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The Trump Campaign Gets a $50 Million Donation

But as my colleague Andrew McGill explained yesterday, Trump in fact had very little choice:
Until his acceptance of the nomination at the Republican National Convention, Trump can use campaign funds to pay back loans without limit, replenishing his personal bank account with contributions and proceeds from the “Make America Great Again” hats. But that spigot closes at the conclusion of the convention. At that point, Trump has 20 days to use cash received before his nomination to pay off loans. If he gets any new contributions to his primary campaign, he can only use up to $250,000 to pay himself back. (A similar cap applies for any loans he might make to himself during the general election, the cut-off date being November 8.)
In essence, Trump could either raise $45.7 million to pay himself back over the next month—a challenging prospect for a fundraiser starting almost cold, especially because he’d still need to raise enough to keep his campaign afloat—or he could forgive his own loan. He wisely decided to spin it as a gift.
He's writing off sunk and unrecoverable costs and not proving anything.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:35:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Trump Campaign Gets a $50 Million Donation

But as my colleague Andrew McGill explained yesterday, Trump in fact had very little choice:
Until his acceptance of the nomination at the Republican National Convention, Trump can use campaign funds to pay back loans without limit, replenishing his personal bank account with contributions and proceeds from the “Make America Great Again” hats. But that spigot closes at the conclusion of the convention. At that point, Trump has 20 days to use cash received before his nomination to pay off loans. If he gets any new contributions to his primary campaign, he can only use up to $250,000 to pay himself back. (A similar cap applies for any loans he might make to himself during the general election, the cut-off date being November 8.)
In essence, Trump could either raise $45.7 million to pay himself back over the next month—a challenging prospect for a fundraiser starting almost cold, especially because he’d still need to raise enough to keep his campaign afloat—or he could forgive his own loan. He wisely decided to spin it as a gift.

Not seeing the problem, maybe use crayons.... ayn.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 11:00:54 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Hillary and the Democrats are going to spend the better part of a billion on this campaign.  

View Quote
Maybe if the Republicans would get behind him he might have more money.

Instead they are doing their best to sabotage him and give the election to Hillary.

We will see, Trump hopefully has a plan and i hope it is to run a better campain and get better results at a third of the cost.

Free

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:49:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Trump-campaign is (likely) unable to pay back his debt.  Trump-lender was forced to write off the bad debt.  Trump claimed moral victory for an action he effectively had no choice in.  That's deceitful.

Quoted:
Maybe if the Republicans would get behind him he might have more money.

Instead they are doing their best to sabotage him and give the election to Hillary.

We will see, Trump hopefully has a plan and i hope it is to run a better campain and get better results at a third of the cost.

Free
Maybe the Republicans should abandon the fail train and find one worth getting behind.

If Trump really could run his campaign for a third the cost then he should have been fundraising so the Republican party could use that extra two-thirds to strengthen its' position across the rest of the election races at the Congressional, state, and local levels -- the Presidential race is only part of the election.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:26:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fucking amateur hour, it fucking sucks. The little league QB just found himself starting in the Superbowl against the Bronco's defense.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 6:50:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Trump-campaign is (likely) unable to pay back his debt.  Trump-lender was forced to write off the bad debt.  Trump claimed moral victory for an action he effectively had no choice in.  That's deceitful.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 7:41:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He won't even comp his own campaign the use of his own properties.  
View Quote

Don't quit your day job to become a campaign finance consultant.
Anyone unfortunate enough to hire you will end up on probation, or worse.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 7:45:42 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In before the arfcucks.

I'm stealing that one.

Amiright?

You show up in almost all Trump threads to bash him.

Insults appear to be the only way to communicate with you.

Reap what you sow and all that.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 1:42:47 AM EDT
[#44]
June fundraising was released a few moments ago... Trump raised $26.7 million in that reporting period.

He raised $11 million + in two days but only $26.7 for the month?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top