BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:06:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can dislike Ms. Pelosi with extreme prejudice, but you cannot advocate harm coming to her. She's an elected official and the last thing ARFCOM needs is for that kind of post to get into the wrong hands. Please knock it off.
View Quote
Tar and feathering is a American tradition.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
After due process investigation into her decades of high crimes, I expect nothing less than the maximum penalties for those crimes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can dislike Ms. Pelosi with extreme prejudice, but you cannot advocate harm coming to her. She's an elected official and the last thing ARFCOM needs is for that kind of post to get into the wrong hands. Please knock it off.
After due process investigation into her decades of high crimes, I expect nothing less than the maximum penalties for those crimes.
Any day now!...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:12:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This.

We are not Guatemala, Sudan, Iraq or any other shithole country. Politically inspired violence is never a COA for our nation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.

We are not Guatemala, Sudan, Iraq or any other shithole country. Politically inspired violence is never a COA for our nation.
You mean like they’re already doing to us? Wake the fuck up, we are in the midst of a civil war about to go hot
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:19:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trump should declassify every single piece of paper, every warrant, every tapped phone call.. everything.

Dont wait for the IG report and for once say fuck it for sources and methods.. put it all out there for everyone to see.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.

The men and women who act on behalf of the US government and lessor political entities within the USA already ARE engaged in politically inspired violence against other men and women who are not of their ranks.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:21:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
The continentals liked burning in effigy too...
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:22:27 PM EDT
[#7]
"The tree of liberty.. something, something, blood of  tyrants... something something.... redacted, redacted... something something
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:23:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lol!  Our nation was founded and started on politically inspired violence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.

Lol!  Our nation was founded and started on politically inspired violence.
Yet the left are the ones solely getting blamed for history revision?

Fuck this virtue signaling.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:27:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
On one hand President Trump should have held the meeting as planned, it's their job and all. On the other hand the Dems haven't done anything for benefit of this nation as far back as I can remember, so no real loss.
View Quote
He is the CEO, they are on the board.

Members of the board are trying to get the CEO fired for made up shit. As the CEO he has every right to not attend a meeting with the people who just came from another meeting where they were discussing how to oust him.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:28:33 PM EDT
[#10]
should have her and everyone there arrested
find a charge
put them all in prison
don't let anyone know where that prison is
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:28:37 PM EDT
[#11]
The first rule of sedition is: You do not talk about sedition. The second rule of sedition is: You do not talk about sedition.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:30:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Can't say I'd have done anything differently.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#13]
COC 4 JW777
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:35:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Cry Baby Trump takes his toys and goes home because the bad lady insulted him and GD comes his rescue.
Just another day here.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:36:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Can't say I'd have done anything differently.
View Quote
I might have held the meeting, served champagne and made sure photographers were there to see Pelosi smiling and holding a champagne glass.

The picture of Pelosi smiling and drinking champagne with Trump right after her press conference would have made her look like she was full of shit to her base.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:38:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Cry Baby Trump takes his toys and goes home because the bad lady insulted him and GD comes his rescue.
Just another day here.
View Quote
COC 4 JW777
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:39:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Just another day here.
View Quote
Join date, post count...hmm, no underscore though.

Also, it was his home. He didn’t take anything. He told them to get the fuck out of his house. That’s my president!
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:39:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Kabuki Theatre,

This government is illegitimate in every form.

The American public is adrift in their own land.

Plan accordingly.

(ETA,[color=#0000ff] the government is much, much more than just "the President")
View Quote
[/color]

The President is the head of the Executive Branch of government and is part of the government. To make such simplistic, overly broad, ignorant statements is pathetic. I watched all of this live on TV this morning and fully support the president. You cannot negotiate in good faith with enemies that are constantly spewing lies about you all the time. Just like the Iranians who are constantly calling America the Great Satan and "Death to America" and then want to make worthless deals that they will constantly violate.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Just another day here.
View Quote
Dusted off a 2009 troll account for that? Your people's troll accounts are always good for giving away the narrative early.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Just another day here.
View Quote
Not liking Trump is one thing.  Lord knows there's things hes done I'm not a fan of.

But white knighting that fucking cunt Nancy Pelosi?  LMAO!

DU is that way <-----------------
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:43:31 PM EDT
[#21]
IBTL

So many edits.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:44:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Radio is saying they met and she said it was a productive meeting.
View Quote
Next time watch live TV and you will get better info. than "Radio" spin. Right from the horse's mouth they televised Pelosi say that the meeting was not productive. The only meeting that she claimed was productive was the democrat caucus meeting they had behind closed doors to discuss impeachment. She came out of that meeting and said that the president is engaging in a coverup, just before she went to meet the president to discuss a "deal." Yeah, good way to go in with good intentions by making allegations against the president on national news. Sounds like you must have been listening to the lying communists on NPR.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Just another day here.
View Quote
I suppose you insult people you want to do business with?
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:46:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I have absolutely NO DOUBT that that woman is a boozer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can smell the booze on that bitch from here.
I have absolutely NO DOUBT that that woman is a boozer.
I was thinking she has dementia.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:46:56 PM EDT
[#25]
COC 4 JW777
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:48:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just another day here.
Fuck you, gimme what I want - Pelosi

Trumps being a partisan meany, this is very dangerous for our democracy - also Pelosi 5 minutes later.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:51:04 PM EDT
[#27]
COC 4 JW777

COC 4 JW777

COC 4 JW777
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:51:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Neither is a coup attempt which in my opinion is what the Dems/deep state have engaged in.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:51:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Posted By John_Wayne777

COC 4 JW777
View Quote
on this date, John_Wayne777 spawned a new arfcomism
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:53:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Posted By John_Wayne777

COC 4 JW777
Is it wrong that I'm more and more ok with COC 4 JW777 ?

Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:54:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.

Politically inspired violence was literally the FIRST COA we took as a nation, and was essential in our founding...
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:55:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Any roofers with a chicken farm?
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:55:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Seems like this government is so out of touch with reality that they dont realize the true ramifications of their actions going forward with this. What do they think is gonna be the endgame? There are many on both sides already that are willing to commit to violence. Do they think they are gonna walk away unscathed?

I truly think they believe they are "untouchable". And I'll believe it will start with them..

It's a very dangerous game right now.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Trump should declassify every single piece of paper, every warrant, every tapped phone call.. everything.

Dont wait for the IG report and for once say fuck it for sources and methods.. put it all out there for everyone to see.
View Quote
My guess is he would do something like that a few weeks before the election.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#35]
COC 4 JW777
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:03:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Glad to see we're all on the same page
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:05:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

My guess is he would do something like that a few weeks before the election.
View Quote
He should have done it during the press conference. That would have been awesome.

But all joking aside, the sooner the better
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:09:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
preemptive COC 4 JW777
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:16:18 PM EDT
[#39]
I often wonder when will be Trumps tipping point? He's surrounded by people who hate America, and would rather give aid to third world illegal then support our military or police.

Sometimes I think Trump might just run out of fucks to give, and just let loose and really once and for all show the Dems for what they really are. I don't think anyone one of us truly understand what a circus Washington is, and that in reality it's all just an act, it's theater and nothing can fix it, so if you can't fix it, expose it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:21:21 PM EDT
[#41]
You really need to edit your avatar, it is MAY.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:24:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:27:33 PM EDT
[#43]
She could barely  formulate a sentence during that press conference.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:28:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
No shit.  Before your next meeting, publicly accuse them of criminal activities, see what happens next.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:28:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Just another day here.
View Quote
You could always log out and not come back if you don't like what we have to say.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Trump is pissed off!  And he should be.  Enough already.  They want to accuse you of a cover-up?  Drop the IG report, then DECLAS.  Take them all down, bring down the house...
View Quote
Any fucking day now. I want that goddamn shit yesterday. Time to dance.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:30:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This.

View Quote
What country do you live in, because it sure as heck ain't this one...
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Telephone poles typically just carry telephone lines. Utility poles are what usually carry both electrical and communication lines.

None of this has anything to do with what we're talking about
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Telephone poles have power running through them, don't they?
Telephone poles typically just carry telephone lines. Utility poles are what usually carry both electrical and communication lines.

None of this has anything to do with what we're talking about
Typically, the pole just carries the wires.  It is the wires that carry the good stuff
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:33:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I celebrate Christmas whenever I want.

Because it's always dark and cold in my heart.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:41:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Make Defenestration Great Again
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top