BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:01:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're such a creative little follower.  Do you write your own content or are you more like the Associated Press?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's very clever.  lol

However, you're the one who is gleefully blowing a politician -not me.
You just sit around with the other Never Trumpers and bust off circle jerks .
Of course not.    

But when I see people pronouncing Trump to be superior to Reagan, I can't help but be reminded of the mindless sycophants who nominated and celebrated Obama for the Nobel Prize.

It's the Cult of Personality.
You're such a creative little follower.  Do you write your own content or are you more like the Associated Press?
I disagree with the pronouncement of Trump's superiority to Reagan, and I refuse to blindly worship a politician...

...and that makes ME a "follower"?  lol
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:04:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You're right, I'm not a duck.

"QUACK, quack, quack,quack, quack,quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack,...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You quack and you waddle, but you aren't a duck.

If you say so.

"QUACK, quack, quack,quack, quack,quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack,...
FIFY
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:20:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you say so.

FIFY
I'd rather quack, than cuck.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:28:14 PM EDT
[#4]
that never gets old...
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:30:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep, this.

Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:33:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Reagan supported amnesty for illegals
View Quote
You know all those immigration laws that Trump is using to deport thousands of illegals right now?

They were signed into law by...Ronald Reagan.  The fact Reagan's successors failed, or flat-out refused, to enforce the "stick" portions of the 1986 Amnesty doesn't mean it was a failure.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:38:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Reagan sent troops to kill Cuban commies building a runway for TU-95 bombers on a Carribean Island. He made Daniel Ortega cry. He built a B1 bomber, then said "oh yeah and here's a B-2 to go with it. Oh, btw, here's an F-117 to go with that". MX missiles. Back to a 600 ship navy. Reagan chased communism around the world and kicked its ass.
View Quote
Anyone who grew up in the 1970s instinctively understands what Reagan did for the cause of freedom throughout the world.

The Soviets turned to Glasnost and Perestroika only after it became obvious they couldn't match the US military anymore.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:53:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

To some degree that does describe Trump's appeal to his fervent supporters, but I am curious where you get that the left has formally disavowed such a stance.  Its hard to make such broad claims about such diverse and amorphous groups.

Both Machiavelli and Rousseau utilize a strongman in their democratic theories, and I can see how such a figure can appeal to conservatism, insofar as the strongman can usher into an era that will shape the nation back to the values it once was believed to hold.

The rhetoric surrounding Hillary Clinton has been similar, ie that she would continue Obama's project and continue reshaping the nation to be more equal/progressive.  There was a subtle teleology with much of the rhetoric of the left.  Which is one of the reason she lost, since she tried to carry that wave and never offered any substantial policies.  Her cult of personality relied on her gender identity, with little substance.  Which is why you still have those on the left wanted to get nominate people based upon their identity, not their substantive politics.
View Quote
Khruschev disavowed the cult of personality in the 50s. European commie intellectuals did so in the 60s.

There's a difference between subscribing to great man theories of history in a manner fashionable at the time and advocating for a hard-edged demagogue.

There is not so subtle teleology in many political campaigns. So what?

Hillary lost because she's a giant asshole and everyone knows it. If there was any cult of personality around Hillary, it was pretty weak. Most of those I know who voted for her held their nose. The fact that a twit like Bernie could make so much headway against her says it all.

Trump was nominated based on nothing other than identity politics. Substantively, he's not much of an economic conservative at all. He's thrown a million cues about his economics yet they gets ignored by his avid fans. Health care for all, eh Donald? Right, and it will be better, and cheaper. It will be THE BEST EVER.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I disagree with the pronouncement of Trump's superiority to Reagan, and I refuse to blindly worship a politician...

View Quote
What makes you a follower is hiding behind shit. Like a report button and the safe space mods provide you. You have no problem dishing shit out, but when someone serves you a healthy plate, you can't handle it. You will now and forever be known to me as Cuckinnatus.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:19:36 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many gun bans has Trump signed into law?
How many of his initiatives have been signed into law?
According to this 28 so far.. and that's just as of April..http://www.npr.org/2017/04/27/525753448/white-house-touts-historic-28-laws-signed-by-trump-but-what-are-they
Thanks, I hadn't seen that list before. Those are some truly impressive laws Trump has signed. These seem like especially noteworthy accomplishments:

- Weather Research and Forecasting Innovation Act of 2017
- Naming the VA outpatient clinic in Pago Pago, American Samoa, the Faleomavaega Eni Fa'aua'a Hunkin VA Clinic
- Naming the VA health care center in Center Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania, the Abie Abraham VA Clinic
- Inspiring the Next Space Pioneers, Innovators, Researchers, and Explorers (INSPIRE) Women Act
- Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act
- A joint resolution providing for the reappointment of Steve Case as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution
- A joint resolution providing for the appointment of Roger W. Ferguson as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution
- A joint resolution providing for the appointment of Michael Govan as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution
- To provide for the appointment of members of the Board of Directors of the Office of Compliance to replace members whose terms expire during 2017, and for other purposes

MAGA?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:22:57 PM EDT
[#11]
I would lay down my life for President Trump. He is the greatest of all time.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:23:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thanks, I hadn't seen that list before. Those are some truly impressive laws Trump has signed. These seem like especially noteworthy accomplishments:

- Weather Research and Forecasting Innovation Act of 2017
- Naming the VA outpatient clinic in Pago Pago, American Samoa, the Faleomavaega Eni Fa'aua'a Hunkin VA Clinic
- Naming the VA health care center in Center Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania, the Abie Abraham VA Clinic
- Inspiring the Next Space Pioneers, Innovators, Researchers, and Explorers (INSPIRE) Women Act
- Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act
- A joint resolution providing for the reappointment of Steve Case as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution
- A joint resolution providing for the appointment of Roger W. Ferguson as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution
- A joint resolution providing for the appointment of Michael Govan as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution
- To provide for the appointment of members of the Board of Directors of the Office of Compliance to replace members whose terms expire during 2017, and for other purposes

MAGA?
View Quote
California lol
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:27:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

California lol
View Quote
That's almost like laughing at the gold medalist of the special olympics.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:30:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
What the fuck is wrong with you people.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:37:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wouldn't take a bullet for Washington, much less Trump
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:41:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The next icon of the republican movement.
View Quote

Not even a good troll attempt. What exactly has the Mango Messiah done so far? Gun regs all still in place, taxes and budget identical, Obamacare intact, Supreme Court balance unchanged, etc, etc, etc.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:42:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you say so.

FIFY
Much posts, much knowledge
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 10:33:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Not even a good troll attempt. What exactly has the Mango Messiah done so far? Gun regs all still in place, taxes and budget identical, Obamacare intact, Supreme Court balance unchanged, etc, etc, etc.
View Quote
What was your alternative?  That's right STFU and enjoy being a fucking winner
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:04:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I respect your opinion to not support the president, that is your right, as an American. Enjoy going through life not standing up for anything.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:05:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you say so.

FIFY
Wipe your chin.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:07:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What makes you a follower is hiding behind shit. Like a report button and the safe space mods provide you. You have no problem dishing shit out, but when someone serves you a healthy plate, you can't handle it. You will now and forever be known to me as Cuckinnatus.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wipe your chin, cuck.

You slavishly devote yourself to a politician and then weakly attempt to project your cuckiness onto others.

It's kinda funny.  Are you even aware of it?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:08:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Wipe your chin, cuck.
View Quote
Now you're just quoting me.. sad. Can't even come up with your own shit. Ask your Antifa Facebook group for a better comeback and get back to me.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:13:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Now you're just quoting me.. sad. Can't even come up with your own shit. Ask your Antifa Facebook group for a better comeback and get back to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wipe your chin, cuck.
A "cuck," by any definition, is you.  Your denial is just one clue.  

Your knee jerk attacks and assumptions are glaring.  

You perceive that someone else isn't as willing as you, to slavishly devote themselves to YOUR beloved politician...and you attack.

It would be self-loathing, were you even self-aware.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You perceive that someone else isn't as willing as you to slavishly devote themselves to your beloved politician, and you attack.

View Quote
I'm attacking you because you think it's cute to slam people for what they stand up for. Not because you refuse to commit to the cause. If you knew literally anything about me, you would know I am far from "self-loathing". You know nothing about me, but pretend you have the ability to ascertain knowledgeable information about me from what I shitpost here.
Keep making assumptions, you're doing great!
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:31:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm attacking you because you think it's cute to slam people for what they stand up for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm attacking you because you think it's cute to slam people for what they stand up for.
A straw man and a lie.  You stand for no principle.  You've articulated no position or idea.  You've only attacked those whom you assume do not support your beloved politician.   That is a fact.

Not because you refuse to commit to the cause. If you knew literally anything about me, you would know I am far from "self-loathing". You know nothing about me, but pretend you have the ability to ascertain knowledgeable information about me from what I shitpost here.
A self-described "shit-poster" INSISTS that he is far from self-loathing...

I assume that you are EXACTLY the type... of person who would type the words you type.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:35:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
A straw man and a lie.  You stand for no principle.  You've articulated no position or idea.  You've only attacked those who you assume do not support your beloved politician.   That is a fact.  A self-described "shit-poster" INSISTS that he is far from self-loathing...I assume that you are EXACTLY the type... of person who would type the words you type.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A straw man and a lie.  You stand for no principle.  You've articulated no position or idea.  You've only attacked those who you assume do not support your beloved politician.   That is a fact.

Not because you refuse to commit to the cause. If you knew literally anything about me, you would know I am far from "self-loathing". You know nothing about me, but pretend you have the ability to ascertain knowledgeable information about me from what I shitpost here.

I assume that you are EXACTLY the type... of person who would type the words you type.
Spoken like a true philosopher of the keyboard. Over 55,000 posts.. you have your PhD in Arfcom yet?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:44:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Spoken like a true philosopher of the keyboard. Over 55,000 posts.. you have your PhD in Arfcom yet?
View Quote
Notice how the politicians' devoted slaves behave?

It's always the same...

Someone posts something they fear might be less than complimentary about about THEIR beloved politician...
...and then THEY only post about that poster.

Never anything of substance or pertaining to the issue; they always only focus on the person who strayed from the herd.  

That's the true signature of the devoted "chuck."
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:45:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A straw man and a lie.  You stand for no principle.  You've articulated no position or idea.  You've only attacked those who you assume do not support your beloved politician.   That is a fact.

Wait, arfcom is offering PhDs now?

The oral exam is probably just as dirty as I think is.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:49:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It's always the same...

Someone posts something they fear might be less than complimentary about about THEIR beloved politician...

Never anything of substance or pertaining to the issue; they always only focus on the person who strayed from the herd.  

View Quote
What notable accomplishments has any other president passed into law in the first 6 months that has made a serious affect on this country? Mind you Trump was a buisinessman, learning the ins and outs of being president takes time.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:52:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Nobody was perfect but I think Reagon was one of the greats.

Trump... he keeps getting tripped up by stuff.  The media hates him and that doesn't help but I fear he will spend the next 3.5 years dragging controversies around until the dems rally behind some nut that makes Hillary look good.

He might pull it out of the bag and turn this thing around... but he hasn't really shown any signs of doing it yet.
View Quote
Trump is going to drop out, any day now.

Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:54:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:55:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You perceive that someone else isn't as willing as you, to slavishly devote themselves to YOUR beloved politician...and you attack.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wipe your chin, cuck.

You're the one assuming and Personally attacking. What's that about a pot and kettle, again?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:57:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It's always the same...

View Quote
Something tells me you have mastered the art of sucking a bowling ball through a garden hose.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:02:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What notable accomplishments has any other president passed into law in the first 6 months that has made a serious affect on this country? Mind you Trump was a buisinessman, learning the ins and outs of being president takes time.
View Quote
I can't think of ANY President who has ever "passed accomplishments into law."

I don't think that's possible.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:02:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Little hypocritical don't you think?
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:03:34 AM EDT
[#36]
black helicopters
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:03:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Something tells me you have mastered the art of sucking a bowling ball through a garden hose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's always the same...

That's EXACTLY what I mean!

Thank you
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:04:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Legislation. You knew what I meant.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:05:48 AM EDT
[#39]
...dropping the "N word," huh?

You are exactly what I expected.  
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:07:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't think of ANY President who has ever "passed legislation OR accomplishments into law."

Using the "N-word" and demonstrating a fundamental lack of understanding of our Constitution...

Sir, you are ignorant.

Have a great evening!
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:08:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Jesus, trump stirring arfcom harder than Obama and Hillary combined.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:12:05 AM EDT
[#42]
I love this thread so much
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:14:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Wow.  Really?

Hope you enjoyed your time here.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:16:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Wow.  Really?

View Quote
Seemed fitting how he calls me out for attacking and hypocritically does the same thing.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:18:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Wow.  Really?

View Quote
Why so sensitive ?
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:24:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:25:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's far more dirtier than you can possibly imagine.

Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:27:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/245471/disgusted-137827.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/245471/disgusted-137827.gif

I better prepare by eating my weight in imitation crab meat.

Nice Monkees gif.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 12:46:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Jesus, trump stirring arfcom harder than Obama and Hillary combined.
View Quote
eh--we all despised O and HRC, so they were unifying forces.  OTOH, now we have pepes vs nevertrumpers, who both get bent at those in between.

to put the comedy into perspective, ITT we have a USMC combat vet officer being told that he has never stood for anything.

this is better than TV.

Link Posted: 6/13/2017 1:16:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top