Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 34
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:36:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For now, I'm going to have to trust in the man that I (and we) voted for.
Going to have to trust that there is much more going on with this, and the plan, than we know and understand.

fingerscrossed.gif

A.W.D.
View Quote
To quote Marco Rubio, "It's getting harder everyday."

There was absolutely no reason to hold this meeting and certainly no reason to allow the media to view it.  The gun control narrative was already dying and we were back to MUH RUSSIA which is much better for our side.  But no, DJT had to stroke his ego and have a circlejerk with gun grabbers.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:37:03 PM EDT
[#2]
How is this even fucking possible??

Republicans own the government!

We have Trump in office!

And yet we fear gun control???
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:38:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That's good...I sure hope you are correct...you make some good points.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is making people join / give money to the NRA. He is ending the division within the NRA making members focus on him to unite against him much like a military commander forms a cohesive unit by making everybody hate him, this after a meeting with the NRA, that he praises in one breath and then calls them a paper tiger in the next.

Trump is exposing the rabid left gun control crowd, insisting he wants one great big gun control bill, while at the same time insisting that concealed carry reciprocity is not in it and neither are bump stocks, other than that one big comprehensive bill.

The 'he's literally hitler' crowd is working with him instead of resisting, on national television, smiling with him, buddy buddy like. This will piss off all the #resist idiots.

He is having a bill composed that will never get out of committee, making sure it isn't done by piecemeal where some things might pass.

He must be doing this on purpose, others like Pence and Ryan must be in on it along with the NRA who is being quiet letting him do it without opposition.

I now think he is playing Trump politics, and the dems will not be able to recover by Nov.

or

we are deeply fucked
Lets not forget all his open hearing sessions have been with anti gunners.  All his meetings with pro gun leaders were behind closed doors.
That's good...I sure hope you are correct...you make some good points.
I've been trying to take this all in & process...

The meetings, private & this, Ryan's comments yesterday, the CPAC statements, the SOTU address.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:39:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Every person who has or had time to post a comment here, please take the time to write or email your representatives.

Please visit pcsutton's thread to get started if you need help.
View Quote
Fuck it, I fo’ed (fent?)
Didn’t use the canned letter and told my reps to either rein him in (if he’s serious) or tell him to stop using the constitution as a theatrical prop
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I was and still am a supporter of Rand Paul.  This wouldn't be happening if he was elected.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:42:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There was absolutely no reason to hold this meeting and certainly no reason to allow the media to view it.  The gun control narrative was already dying and we were back to MUH RUSSIA which is much better for our side.  But no, DJT had to stroke his ego and have a circlejerk with gun grabbers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Going to have to trust that there is much more going on with this, and the plan, than we know and understand.

fingerscrossed.gif

A.W.D.

That’s an important point - CNN had resigned itself this morning to gun control stagnating in Congress and nothing happening from the Parkland shooting, and then out of nowhere Trump comes riding in on his horse to rescue CNN and the liberals from the brink of another loss.

It’s a staggering move, I’ll admit I’m flabbergasted by it.  I was never a particularly ardent trump supporter but I accepted him for being not Hillary.

Now I think Hillary would have at least galvanized the Republicans so fiercely against the democrats that nothing would have happened with regards to gun control.  Maybe the democrats wanted trump to win all along.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:42:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Early days yet.  This isn't played out by a long shot.

I see where you are coming from but if you stand back and look what happened in that room, he surrounded himself with the nay-sayers, let them present their agenda and then told them to stick it in a bill.  Half the time he was looked bored and seemed to be pretending to listen, like he was just eating for them to STFU so he could set out the rules.

Watch again and switch off the sound - watch the body language and look for the pattern of movement.  Look at the way he dismisses Feinstein physically and cold shoulders here.   he as a diminutive twit who is normally considered the powerhouse of anti-gun politicians and she looked pathetic, frail and positively fawning over him.  Really bizarre dynamic.

He then set out the ground rules for what was to be achieved, where the focus was to lie what the objectives were, quite specifically.

Sure they can throw all their mad stuff in the ring.....as he often says "lets get it all out in the open/on the table and discuss it".  Nothing wrong with that.

He's set out his stall, set out the rules and commanded the room.  He even had Feinstein rubbing her legs together with glee at the prospect of gushing forth with her insipid madness.
View Quote
Incorrect.  Gun rights are not negotiable.  You should not even debate gun control.  Do not even give it the time of day.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:44:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm not convinced that he is better than Hillary on guns. Trump wants police to have the power to take your guns first and worry about due process later.

Is that not at least what we feared from Hillary?
View Quote
Protecting due process is one of the reasons we have the 2nd Amendment.   Trump just flippingly suggested throwing due process out.  I wish I can say I'm surprised by all this, but I'm not.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:44:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Fuck it, I fo'ed (fent?)
Didn't use the canned letter and told my reps to either rein him in (if he's serious) or tell him to stop using the constitution as a theatrical prop
View Quote
Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:44:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Trump's virtue, if you wish to see it as that, was that he's better than Hillary Clinton.

He is that in a number of ways.

He's better than she is on gun control...but it still appears we are going to get fucked on this. Not as hard as if Hildog was in charge, but fucked.

Guns, immigration, and the USSC were the big arguments for supporting Trump.

He's fucking us on one of the big three by all appearances.

Because they will be back for more the next time.

We know this.

He knows this.

This doesn't get forgiven.

Of course, he's not fucking us alone. A significant chunk of the Republican party is fucking us along with him. But that was to be expected.

He hasn't gone batshit. He's not giving up the farm.

But he's letting the camel's nose under the tent.

Mid-terms and 2020 are hard to be enthusiastic about if our choices are having it shoved in our ass hard and fast all at once or having our anus stretched slowly.
View Quote
I think you forgot Obamacare, too.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:44:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Incorrect.  Gun rights are not negotiable.  You should not even debate gun control.  Do not even give it the time of day.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:44:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Seen the video of Trump at the table and talking to that cunt feinstein.

I hope that dipshit is playing  chess and not fucking us.
View Quote
keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I think if he was serious he would not have had the biggest gun grabbing marxist sitting right next to him for all the cameras to see, he would have had Pence next to him or Ryan, or a gun grabbing LEO.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:46:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Fuck it, I fo’ed (fent?)
Didn’t use the canned letter and told my reps to either rein him in (if he’s serious) or tell him to stop using the constitution as a theatrical prop
View Quote
Amen brother. Some stuff you don't put on the negotiating table, the Constitution, your family, and Texas Red. That's chili with NO BEANS for you heathens.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:47:13 PM EDT
[#14]
So what other Constitutional rights can be taken from you without due process?

The 1st?  The 4th?
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:48:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Once again, Trump establishing like he did so many times in the primary that he doesn't understand or doesn't care about the principles of the US Constitution.

He's a "My solutions are best solutions" type of guy.

It was plainly obvious.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:49:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I feel betrayed

people can claim what they want about how trump is playing them but  even if that is true and I believed it.  this shit is too dangerous.

I could see every day democrat vote for it, then enough RINOs vote fot it to get it passed and on his desk. and I think the mother fucker would sign it just to make a deal.

he is all about deals as we know

shit talking the NRA..

have control of all of the government and still have this shit
View Quote
He has taken over the narrative

And has denied them their whining
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:49:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Gun owners at Tump's meeting today:

Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:50:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

fingerscrossed.gif

A.W.D.

I didn't like it, that's for damn sure.

At the same time I wouldn't say this was dying. I am aware of the CNN statement about GC dying but the reality is that was to further their base.

Many have gotten complacent on the 2A side & we needed a shot in the arm.

Look at the FL hearing where there were only 3, count 'em 3, 2A supporters vs over 100 anti-gunners.

We have many states trying this stuff & the response from gun owners has been somewhat lacking.

We need to get moving and fast to counter this crap.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:51:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They have sold AR-15s at every store I have ever been to in a free state
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wal-Mart doesn't sell ar15s
They have sold AR-15s at every store I have ever been to in a free state
Look again.  I am in a very red part of a very red state, and there are zero AR15s at my local Walmart.

Did they used to sell them? Yes.

Not anymore. Not at my local 2 Walmarts, at least.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:54:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Oh for fuck sakes....

Either get something going or shut the hell up about bans/control/whatever, already DJT.

I'm sick of this looming 'what if this, what if that' of uncertainty.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:58:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

We have Trump in office!

View Quote
we fear betrayal at the hands of someone we put our hopes in..
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:59:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
I agree with you and would only advocate constitutional carry - but I also know I'm not smart enuf to win at politics.

Are you smart enuf to win at politics?

Perhaps guys like you and me have been doing it our way and that's one reason why public sentiment favors snowflakes? Perhaps Trump has a plan we would never conceive? Perhaps if we did conceive his plan we certainly would not be willing to execute?

Not trying to start something, just sayin' maybe he's trying something we haven't thought to try ...
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 9:59:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Fuck that, doesn't work.

Our "representatives" feed us lies for the sake of appeasement. We are nothing more than pawns to them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every person who has or had time to post a comment here, please take the time to write or email your representatives.

Please visit pcsutton's thread to get started if you need help.
Fuck that, doesn't work.

Our "representatives" feed us lies for the sake of appeasement. We are nothing more than pawns to them.
Our President feeds us lies. He said the overwhelming number of comments to the ATF were for a ban. He's full of shit.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:01:57 PM EDT
[#24]
After thinking about it, that press conference was so damn wild, I'm back on the fence.  There's no way he would roll that hard on his constituency.

We'll definitely know where we stand very soon.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:03:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That is not the letter I just got back about a half hour ago....
View Quote
He needs to listen to the Constitution, that is his job.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:04:06 PM EDT
[#26]
I am watching youtube videos right now (not related to this).

The "breaking news" tab is all about the Hicks resignation, nothing to do with Trump's sudden about face on the 2A.
So if he was hoping that this would bring him positive media attention as a "heroic, unprecedented action" it would appear they are not giving it to him.
Oops.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:08:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Assuming for a second that everything that's been stated is true and they do make this a horrendous anti gun bill with the Feinstien semi auto ban etc, what chance does this have of passing and getting to the President's desk to sign?

Are enough RINOs in office to ram this through or will we see it killed off in the house/senate?
Are there enough RINOs to get a bill jammed through with everything Feinstein wants like a new AWB?   At this time:  no.

Still, email, call, and/or write your congressmen, senators, state legislators, and Trump.
She told Trump she had 54 of the 60 she needed.
Actually it wasn’t Feinstein. It was Toomey with Trump encouraging him.

Some  disgusting stuff being discussed
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2018/2/28/17064120/trump-gun-control-meeting-congress-explained

Following Sandy Hook, momentum behind an assault weapons ban fell short of 60 votes in the Senate after losing the support of all but one Republican and 15 Democrats.

Trump had his own explanations for why: He said members were scared of the gun lobby and the news cycle was distracting, and he repeatedly tried to blame Obama, saying his predecessor wasn’t “proactive” on the issue.

“I think it’s time that a president stepped up,” Trump said. “I’m talking Democrat and Republican presidents, they’ve not stepped up.”

TRUMP: Do you have support for that, bipartisan support for what you’re saying?

TOOMEY: We had 54 votes in 2013. Most of those 54 voters are still in the Senate.

TRUMP: And not a lot of presidential backup?

TOOMEY: President Obama did support it.

TRUMP: But that was your problem.

Feinstein also chimed in to say Congress had “tried” to pass gun control in the past.

Until now, congressional Republicans have been reluctant to act on guns, candidly saying the urgency will die down and the policy issue will be pushed to the background. Trump, however, doesn’t seem to care where his party has stood on the issue. He wants to “take the responsibility” of passing gun control — and, in his view, prove he can do what earlier presidents couldn’t.

Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The 1st?  The 4th?
View Quote
Due process takes too long.   ...this is the Trump Train.

Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#29]
This reminds me of the Obamacare mess. Hillary was pushing for a socialized health care system during Bill's first term. The GOP sat on their hands and didn't fix any of the glaring problems related to our healthcare and we got Obamacare shoved down our throats. They didn't fix anything and they didn't put up any walls to prevent something like Obamacare.

Today we have a massive mental health problem that's been growing for decades. Go to your nearest large city and look at the homeless population, most have mental health problems as well as addiction issued (many times because of their mental health). And yet the number of beds in psychiatric hospitals shrink or go away all together. What's been done about it? Some talk here and there but that's about it. They do take up some prison beds from time to time.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:11:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

@jondelong

I may have skimmed over it but what was your email?

This vs what was shown on TV.

One of them is a lie.

Given what was said at CPAC, I'm up in the air.
View Quote
it was in response to filling out a form "contact the President."  I wrote a few paragraphs about our rights, 2A, etc, etc.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:13:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This is like invasion of the body snatchers. Last month Trump was promising to save the Second Amendment in a SOTU address that had me proud I had voted for such a man. This week he has promised to change codified legal definitions on his own authority without Congress and advocating for eliminating due process to confiscate guns. It's like someone had a seance and had Trump possessed by the ghost of Fidel Castro.
View Quote
It truly feels like we live in a bizarre alternate universe.  WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
After thinking about it, that press conference was so damn wild, I'm back on the fence.  There's no way he would roll that hard on his constituency.

We'll definitely know where we stand very soon.
View Quote
To be fair, he doesnt have a constituency. He's not a politician that gives a fuck about his next election. he's in his 70s and loaded. Hes fucking retarded but I think this is all garbage.
Theres no teeth through all three houses. The bump stuck is an outlier in all of my thinking though. That could very well go. Most of the people in the middle probably didnt know it existed and now that it makes it look like full auto, its "scary".  Im just typing to type and my opinion means nothing.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:15:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

What kind of shit storm are we in when:

1) Paul Ryan is our best chance
2) the BATFE is more on our side than the GOP
View Quote
Truly bizarro world.  I'm scared.

Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:18:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

We have Trump in office!

View Quote
It's like the whole government is turning on us...Like a bunch of cucks and shit heads slowly infiltrated over time and took over substituting the will of the people for their own.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:18:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
I lost my congressman Brian Mast this week, I fear Rubio is not far behind. South Florida is 24/7 against guns, Trump has many businesses
and friends in South Florida.  Definitely different feel here than the rest of the country. Bad vibes here.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:18:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Because we've watched him do this over and over and over in the past.  He did it just a month ago with DACA and the government shutdown.

He played the Dems for fools then, and they're back to get played again today.

He is winning, right now, in front of your very eyes. But you deny his works.  Have faith brother.  This will be remembered as a glorious day!
View Quote
Winning? Glorious day? Either my sarcasm meter is broken or you are fucking delusional.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:18:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Anyone think it could be a mind fuck so the stuff he was going to push through anyways like 21 and bumpstocks - his base would then be ok with?
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:19:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Based on his recent "rope-a-dope" of the DACA cabal, I don't think it's time to panic.  I hope I'm not wrong, but I suspect this entire meeting was strictly for the cameras, and Fineswine et.al. will be sorely disappointed in the end.

I have no crystal ball, or inside info, just going by what happened in a similar, recent event.  End result:  Trump looked reasonable, Presidential, and the DACA bill went nowhere.

I hope this is another example of this.

We'll see.  Needless to say, time to crank out the e-mails, letters, and so forth to every one of your Congresscritters and Senators.
View Quote
Nothing good can come of this.  Trump now looks like a gun grabbing cuck regardless of his true intentions.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:20:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

We have Trump in office!

View Quote
WELCOME TO FLORIDA!

Twenty Year Republican Super Majority and look at the shit that has been happening in my State.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:20:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:22:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Anyone think it could be a mind fuck so the stuff he was going to push through anyways like 21 and bumpstocks - his base would then be ok with?
View Quote
Totally possible.

He has an angle, and a plan, and he's good at executing.

What I don't know is if his plan is mind fk the Ds or the Rs ... but I think it's not accidental.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:23:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

At the same time I wouldn't say this was dying. I am aware of the CNN statement about GC dying but the reality is that was to further their base.

Look at the FL hearing where there were only 3, count 'em 3, 2A supporters vs over 100 anti-gunners.

We have many states trying this stuff & the response from gun owners has been somewhat lacking.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fingerscrossed.gif

A.W.D.

Hey @gtfoxy

I was one of the three.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:24:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Maybe he could name it something catchy, you know, like Safe Act or something.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:27:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:30:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot_xeiFd4bE

Hey @gtfoxy

I was one of the three.
View Quote
God bless you MIAMI_JBT.

PS- I've been an ardent supporter of Trump and have supported him unequivocally. Fuck Trump
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:31:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Oh, I was never an alcoholic. Just tried to set an example for my kids by going 100% sober. They have all left home now. I rarely drank then.. i I won’t drink much now.  I really appreciate the concern and offer man. You are a class act.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't do it brother, please. IM if you need to
Oh, I was never an alcoholic. Just tried to set an example for my kids by going 100% sober. They have all left home now. I rarely drank then.. i I won’t drink much now.  I really appreciate the concern and offer man. You are a class act.
Good to hear, I hate to see posts like that over something like this. We've all got our demons, and I've been down that path
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:35:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This reminds me of the Obamacare mess. Hillary was pushing for a socialized health care system during Bill's first term. The GOP sat on their hands and didn't fix any of the glaring problems related to our healthcare and we got Obamacare shoved down our throats. They didn't fix anything and they didn't put up any walls to prevent something like Obamacare.

Today we have a massive mental health problem that's been growing for decades. Go to your nearest large city and look at the homeless population, most have mental health problems as well as addiction issued (many times because of their mental health). And yet the number of beds in psychiatric hospitals shrink or go away all together. What's been done about it? Some talk here and there but that's about it. They do take up some prison beds from time to time.
View Quote
Mental health services are definitely a joke. Had a guy this morning, running into and out of traffic, claiming he was being chased. Ended up transporting him out to the hospital. Few hours later, as I was leaving, 2nd shift got a call for same thing. Hospital already released him, and he had run into a business, screaming people were after him. This happens all the time. We "pink slip" someone, do what we are supposed to do, and before our paperwork is even done, they are back oit on street.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:36:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2018/2/28/17064120/trump-gun-control-meeting-congress-explained

Following Sandy Hook, momentum behind an assault weapons ban fell short of 60 votes in the Senate after losing the support of all but one Republican and 15 Democrats.

Trump had his own explanations for why: He said members were scared of the gun lobby and the news cycle was distracting, and he repeatedly tried to blame Obama, saying his predecessor wasn’t “proactive” on the issue.

“I think it’s time that a president stepped up,” Trump said. “I’m talking Democrat and Republican presidents, they’ve not stepped up.”

TOOMEY: We had 54 votes in 2013. Most of those 54 voters are still in the Senate.

Feinstein also chimed in to say Congress had “tried” to pass gun control in the past.

Until now, congressional Republicans have been reluctant to act on guns, candidly saying the urgency will die down and the policy issue will be pushed to the background. Trump, however, doesn’t seem to care where his party has stood on the issue. He wants to “take the responsibility” of passing gun control — and, in his view, prove he can do what earlier presidents couldn’t.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Assuming for a second that everything that's been stated is true and they do make this a horrendous anti gun bill with the Feinstien semi auto ban etc, what chance does this have of passing and getting to the President's desk to sign?

Are enough RINOs in office to ram this through or will we see it killed off in the house/senate?
Are there enough RINOs to get a bill jammed through with everything Feinstein wants like a new AWB?   At this time:  no.

Still, email, call, and/or write your congressmen, senators, state legislators, and Trump.
She told Trump she had 54 of the 60 she needed.

Unfreakingbelieveable
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:37:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The 1st?  The 4th?
View Quote
What do you think happens if you get arrested, put in cuffs and put in a jail cell? Have you had your day in court yet?
And if bail is denied and you sit in jail for 2 years waiting for your due process, what do you call that bedsides innocent until proven guilty.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:37:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I was and still am a supporter of Rand Paul.  This wouldn't be happening if he was elected.
View Quote
me too.   I agree  100 percent. Rand was my first choice  and who I wanted,  Cruz was  was right up there too.

In fact when I went to vote on election day I had no plans to vote for trump , I was just gonna skip it and vote down ticket.  but ended up voting for him anyway

figured if hillary won , I would never forgive myself
Page / 34
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top