Posted: 7/16/2023 7:00:59 PM EDT
This might rustle some jimmies. Starts at 2:40 or so

Trump: This is the 'most dangerous time in the history of our country'

Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:01:50 PM EDT
[#1]
In!
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:03:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Trump would tell Zelensky, no more money if you do not make a deal.
Trump then would tell Putin, we will give them much more if you do not make a deal.

This is what he said. Make a deal and stop this.

Rustles No Jimmies.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:07:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump then would tell Putin, we will give them much more if you do not make a deal.

Rustles No Jimmies.
View Quote
Neither side will make a deal so that means Ukraine gets more weapons. Would you make a deal giving away your home? No.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:07:31 PM EDT
[#4]
He physically looks and sounds more like a crazy person every time I see him speak.

Gotta love that first part of his answer, tho.    The narcissism just oozing out of him and Bartiromo kind of rolling her eyes and trying to get him to give a real answer to the question.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:08:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct2Vl-NO6Og
View Quote

That’s Not what he says at all.     He says, he would pressure Ukraine to capitulate.  A negotiated peace.   Pressure Russia into an armistice, by threatening to give Ukraine more help.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Rated.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:15:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's Not what he says at all.     He says, he would pressure Ukraine to capitulate.  A negotiated peace.   Pressure Russia into an armistice, by threatening to give Ukraine more help.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct2Vl-NO6Og

That's Not what he says at all.     He says, he would pressure Ukraine to capitulate.  A negotiated peace.   Pressure Russia into an armistice, by threatening to give Ukraine more help.
Neither side will agree. How does he end it at all, let alone in 24hrs, without giving more weapons to Ukraine if neither side will make a deal?

Its the same policy as Lindsey Graham, the only difference is it has one added useless step to it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:15:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I rated troll
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:19:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I rated troll
View Quote
The man said it himself, you can see it plain as day on video. How is that trolling?
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:21:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, well, well — how about that!?!
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:23:13 PM EDT
[#11]
In…
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Rustles No Jimmies.
View Quote

That's not what he said.

"I would tell Zelensky, no more.  You gotta make a deal.  I would tell Putin, if you don't make a deal, we're gonna give them alot.  We're gonna give them more than they ever got, if we have to."

The obvious implication is that he would tell Zelensky that Ukraine will be cut off from assistance if they don't negotiate with Russia.   That may or may not be what Trump is implying there but it is interesting that he didn't use those specific words for Ukraine while in the very next sentence spelling out in clear language that we would dramatically increase assistance to Ukraine if Russia didn't make a deal with Ukraine.

At any rate, it is a really dumb idea because if they don't achieve a deal, then both sides are fulfilling Trump's threats/promise conditions and he's back to picking a side.  Yeah, yeah.  Its a negotiating tactic that is totally going to scare them both into "coming to their senses" and result in a miraculous deal made in 24 hours of Trump using his 87D chess maneuvers on them.   You know, even though both of them can watch the news, see this interview, and know that is exactly what he's doing.  Even though it ignores every nuance of what kind of a "deal" either side can live (or in Ukraine's case, survive) with.  

At the end of the day, this is probably exactly what it looks like.   A desperate politician telling potential voters exactly what he thinks they want to hear.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:25:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The man said it himself, you can see it plain as day on video. How is that trolling?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I rated troll

It doesn’t matter. You painted their messiah in a negative light. There are a few magabots that commonly start threads claiming DeSantis said/did something he didn’t yet you are a troll for providing a video of the man saying the thing himself.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:26:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That's not what he said.

"I would tell Zelensky, no more.  You gotta make a deal.  I would tell Putin, if you don't make a deal, we're gonna give them alot.  We're gonna give them more than they ever got, if we have to."

The obvious implication is that he would tell Zelensky that Ukraine will be cut off from assistance if they don't negotiate with Russia.   That may or may not be what Trump is implying there but it is interesting that he didn't use those specific words for Ukraine while in the very next sentence spelling out in clear language that we would dramatically increase assistance to Ukraine if Russia didn't make a deal with Ukraine.

At any rate, it is a really dumb idea because if they don't achieve a deal, then both sides are fulfilling Trump's threats/promise conditions and he's back to picking a side.  Yeah, yeah.  Its a negotiating tactic that is totally going to scare them both into "coming to their senses" and result in a miraculous deal made in 24 hours of Trump using his 87D chess maneuvers on them.   You know, even though both of them can watch the news, see this interview, and know that is exactly what he's doing.  Even though it ignores every nuance of what kind of a "deal" either side can live (or in Ukraine's case, survive) with.  

At the end of the day, this is probably exactly what it looks like.   A desperate politician telling potential voters exactly what he thinks they want to hear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rustles No Jimmies.

That's not what he said.

Trump said a whole lot of nothing with no details.

People don’t believe Trump would assist Ukraine vs Russia…..but he would nearly the same way as what’s happening.

It’s a game for people but in the end everyone knows Russia is garbage and every one of them would arm whoever was fighting them whether it’s Ukraine, Uganda, or the Mexican Cartels.

You know it’s true. Killing Russians and equipment was the whole point of the military the last 70yrs.

Boats, jets, satellites, and missiles are for China. Tanks and artillery are for killing Russians.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:28:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Doesn’t matter. Trump won’t be president. Neither will Desantis. Whatever corpse the Ds roll out will win easily.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:29:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't understand how anyone can support this train wreck.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:30:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I rated troll
Cultists can't admit their orange calf if seriously flawed.  Their geriatric Jesus can do no wrong.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:31:15 PM EDT
[#18]
LOL Like 2016 he will hold every position on every issue.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:32:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Trump said a whole lot of nothing with no details.

People don’t believe Trump would assist Ukraine vs Russia…..but he would nearly the same way as what’s happening.

It’s a game for people but in the end everyone knows Russia is garbage and every one of them would arm whoever was fighting them whether it’s Ukraine, Uganda, or the Mexican Cartels.

You know it’s true. Killing Russians and equipment was the whole point of the military the last 70yrs.

Boats, jets, satellites, and missiles are for China. Tanks and artillery are for killing Russians.
View Quote

I kind of agree with this and more and more I tend to think Trump would be about as timid in the aid department as Biden has been since day 1 of this thing.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:34:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Thread fail
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:35:55 PM EDT
[#21]
The difference is they all know he means what he says. It scares everyone…including the Karen’s in this forum
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:37:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The difference is they all know he means what he says. It scares everyone…including the Karen’s in this forum
View Quote

If they don't make a deal he will simultaneously cut Ukraine off as well as dramatically increase aid to it?

Interesting take.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:38:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:39:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#25]
That's not what he said at all..... and I'm done with trump.

He said he'd tell putin if he won't sign a deal he will give ukraine more weapons and will tell ukraine if they don't cut a deal no more weapons
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:40:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:41:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Doesn’t matter. Trump won’t be president. Neither will Desantis. Whatever corpse the Ds roll out will win easily.
View Quote

You never know.

Reagan's reincarnated soul might ride down from the clouds on a white horse and save the day.

I'm skeptical though.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He said he'd tell putin if he won't sign a deal he will give ukraine more weapons and will tell ukraine if they don't cut a deal no more weapons
View Quote

What’s the “deal” then?

Why not say what he wants them to do?

Is the “deal” a secret?

Does Trump even know what “the deal” is?
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What’s the “deal” then?

Why not say what he wants them to do?

Is the “deal” a secret?

Does Trump even know what “the deal” is?
View Quote

Its a big secret bluff.   He's just going to tell Zelensky and Putin that to make them blink, because he understands them so well.   That's why he's outlining the plan for us here on the news.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:44:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Trump needs to stop surrounding himself with morons.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That’s Not what he says at all.     He says, he would pressure Ukraine to capitulate.  A negotiated peace.   Pressure Russia into an armistice, by threatening to give Ukraine more help.
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
If they both don't make a deal...then what? Is he going to increase giving Ukraine weapons while also cutting off weapons? He can't do both at the same time
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:45:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Omg he’s going after the libs votes?
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don’t worry bud, I gave it an epic.

Because it will be.

Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:45:16 PM EDT
[#35]
More proof he's easily manipulated.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#36]
I thought Trump would end the war in 24 hours.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:45:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What he REALLY meant was…
View Quote

Obviously misinterpreting the facts by using direct quotes. He signals his intent by secret handshake and sub-vocalization. These can only be truly interpreted by a holder of a Trump NFT.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think this is all him and I think he hadn't even come up with this much elaboration when he blurted out the "I'd have it done in 24 hours" thing.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:47:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If they both don't make a deal...then what? Is he going to increase giving Ukraine weapons while also cutting off weapons? He can't do both at the same time
View Quote

Listen Again...
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:49:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Rustles No Jimmies.
View Quote

Putin doesn't want a deal.  He wants Ukraine. You really expect Zelensky to hand his country over?
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:50:13 PM EDT
[#41]
On weapons to Ukraine Trump is gonna Biden harder than Biden could ever hope to Biden!

Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:52:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Listen Again...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Listen Again...

The exact quote:

Assuming Trump is being honest and transparent, what will happen if Putin and Zelensky do not make a deal under these conditions?
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:52:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Not watching the video.

If trump actually said that and it’s not a click bait thread then…….

Trump and I are on the same page.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:52:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Neither side will make a deal so that means Ukraine gets more weapons. Would you make a deal giving away your home? No.
View Quote

America first...this is our home.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:55:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Not watching the video.

If trump actually said that and it’s not a click bait thread then…….

Trump and I are on the same page.
View Quote

here is the exact quote.  

Which part do you agree with?   The part where if Ukraine doesn't make a deal with Russia we cut them off completely?  Or the part where if Russia doesn't make a deal with Ukraine, we dramatically increase our aid to Ukraine?
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:56:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
So he's saying Ukraine must cede their territory thus rewarding Russia?
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Did you ever stop to think that Trump is the moron?
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:58:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
More proof he's easily manipulated.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:59:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

here is the exact quote.  

Which part do you agree with?   The part where if Ukraine doesn't make a deal with Russia we cut them off completely?  Or the part where if Russia doesn't make a deal with Ukraine, we dramatically increase our aid to Ukraine?
View Quote

What if neither make a deal. Or both.

Link Posted: 7/16/2023 8:00:29 PM EDT
[#50]
You know, this might actually be a secret political genius statement.

For reasons that I predict will become apparent from some of the responses that will be made in this thread.  

Its complete nonsense that doesn't stand up to 30 seconds of critical thought.   But I think it might just be a politically shrewd thing to say at this time.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top