User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:35:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They all have that hag look going on.. You know, that look where they try to hard to look young.
View Quote

I'd say hanging out with the Trumps would do that to you.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:36:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Agree
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I didn't know better I'd guess half the posters in this thread are gaybob's.  

just sayin'

Agree

Just insecure. Successful women intimidate some men.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Jesus. That kind flashy vacuous display of wealth is horribly ugly.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:42:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Kinda rough for 40.
View Quote
I don't think any of them are gorgeous, but the pics of smoking hot 40+ GD wives are still not loading.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:55:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Alina Habba is an absolute bad ass lawyer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because Trump knows that being thin, tall and attractive are the most valuable assets for a lawyer that is supposed to keep you out of prison.

I keep seeing this and can’t understand why.  She seems pretty half assed and nearing on incompetent by some things she’s done.  She definitely hasn’t won much for Trump.

My lawyer friends say she’s an idiot.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:58:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm open to persuasion.

What have any of these woman done or said that has so many here labeling them "conservative?"

View Quote

I believe all 3 are pro-life.  That is a solid indicator.  

I know Habba has called herself a catholic arab. I've heard her criticize democrat policies and activist democrat judges.

Here is an article on Lara Trump:  https://www.theconservateur.com/interviews/inside-lara-trumps-world

Guilfoyle has openly talked about getting away from wokeness and democrat policies that ruined California.  I never heard her say libtarded stuff on The Five show where she criticized democrat policies all the time.  She has given some very conservative speeches in the past.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Melania is looking more and more haggard every day. Trump will probably be trading her in before long.
View Quote

Pfft....

At his age and his lack of self-care/fitness/maintenance - he won't be getting any chicks.

Plus, with all his money problems, he won't have much luck buying another woman....

He better hold onto Melania, because otherwise he ain't gonna score much...
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:05:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Pfft....

At his age and his lack of self-care/fitness/maintenance - he won't be getting any chicks.

Plus, with all his money problems, he won't have much luck buying another woman....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Melania is looking more and more haggard every day. Trump will probably be trading her in before long.

Pfft....

He made around $3B (three billion) this past week on one deal. He wasn't exactly broke before that.

Maybe get some information from somewhere other than MSNBC.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:09:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Pfft....

View Quote

Trump just went up a few spots on the list of the world's wealthiest men.  He has more net worth than Soros now.    

There ain't no shortage of girls that would be willing to ride the old Trump train.  

Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:10:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks like some people dressed up having a good time.....which bothers some people.

There is always a Chuck E Cheese around more fitting for some people.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:11:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He made around $3B (three billion) this past week on one deal. He wasn't exactly broke before that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump just went up a few spots on the list of the world's wealthiest men.  He has more net worth than Soros now.    

There ain't no shortage of girls that would be willing to ride the old Trump train.  

Yea, then why is having to raise money to pay in one of his civil lawsuits???
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:12:07 PM EDT
[#12]
good Lord she's a fine looking woman!... bet her ass looks great in those shiny pants too.

who's the guy dressed like Capn' Stubing with her?
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 11:14:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Trump isn't a conservative so not sure why you guys think these three chicks are "die hard conservatives"

They aren't, they just like the money and the lifestyle.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 11:17:12 PM EDT
[#14]
These are not attractive women.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 11:18:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Not trying to hack on Lara but that last group chick pic kinda makes her look… trannyish.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2024 11:57:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Pfft....

View Quote

Have you seen you his personal assistants and aides? One looks like a young Melania.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 12:04:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Two or three TDS threads ago I was told to provide proof after calling a bunch of them ball gurgling commies.  I think this thread provides enough examples. One has to be a ball gurgling commie to shit on 3 good looking conservative women.

View Quote

??
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 12:08:38 AM EDT
[#18]
I’m getting old
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 12:19:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Wood bang
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 12:52:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
These are not attractive women.
View Quote

Why, you're just a ball gurgling commie if you don't see those women and instantly consider them the most attractive, dedicated paragons of conservative virtue on this green earth!

At least, they will be until Trump turns on one of them, then the tune here will change in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:18:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:20:41 AM EDT
[#22]
4 pages of bitter mom’s basement Casanova’s. Epic.

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:36:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I’m sure they’re all down to earth people that can relate to the average American family lol.

This fucking country
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 4:17:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pfft....

No, he owns stock worth $3 billion that he's not allowed to sell for a company that only made $3.3 million last year and lost $48 million, it's pretty much accepted fact at this point that stock price could implode at any moment.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 4:46:46 AM EDT
[#25]
You could give half the people in this place a free $20 bill, and they would complain it wasn’t twenty $1 bills instead.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 5:02:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yea, then why is having to raise money to pay in one of his civil lawsuits???
View Quote

Using OPM?
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 5:14:29 AM EDT
[#27]

2 of the three gots the crazy eyes...and weird teeth. As in "I'll bite it off!"
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 5:58:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Jesus. That kind flashy vacuous display of wealth is horribly ugly.
View Quote

If you ever read up on Trump he does all this for show.

And he lived this way before he became a politician unlike all the others who somehow gain great wealth after they are elected.

And better than nut-n-fancy "I'm one of youse guys" - John Fetterman - the Harvard attending fake hoodie wearing "working man" whose parents owned an insurance agency and supported him until age 50 before the taxpayers did; same career trajectory as Bernie Sanders.

Then there is Biden. You Leftists never attack Biden - 50 years living large off the taxpayer. Daddy gave him a new 67 Corvette from his Chevy dealership inventory as a wedding present because according to Biden dad had no money.

Leftists rarely ever hold real jobs.

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 6:33:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

TDS crowd dutifully following in their mainstream media daddy's foot steps to go after not someone's actions but mere looks
View Quote

He could be getting too old to care anymore. Pushing 80 I doubt he’s even serving her anymore. She probably has the cabana boy for that sort of thing.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 6:35:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Pfft....

View Quote

Yeah. Probably right. See my post about the cabana boy lol
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 6:54:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I keep seeing this and can’t understand why.  She seems pretty half assed and nearing on incompetent by some things she’s done.  She definitely hasn’t won much for Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because Trump knows that being thin, tall and attractive are the most valuable assets for a lawyer that is supposed to keep you out of prison.

I've seen lawyers here and elsewhere say she made a lot of avoidable mistakes.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 7:01:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I've seen lawyers here and elsewhere say she made a lot of avoidable mistakes.
View Quote

Her tiddies are nicer than Rudy's, though. Or...maybe not. But, probably, so first things first.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 7:07:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If I didn't know better I'd guess half the posters in this thread are gaybob's.  

just sayin'
View Quote

Are you sure you know better?
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 7:09:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why do you assume winning is the objective?

The longer these bogus lawsuits and charges initiated by truly rancid people stay in the spotlight the better Trump does in the polls.

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 7:10:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Wood Plow.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 7:19:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Why do you assume winning is the objective?

The longer these bogus lawsuits and charges initiated by truly rancid people stay in the spotlight the better Trump does in the polls.
View Quote

Winning is the objective because losing carries a lot of risk. Trump will still be in the news if/when he wins. Winning will remove risk, provide an air of invincibility, and give him ample time to focus more on his campaign.

Strategic losing is still losing and is a terrible strategy.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 7:30:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

And he lived this way before he became a politician unlike all the others who somehow gain great wealth after they are elected.

And better than nut-n-fancy "I'm one of youse guys" - John Fetterman - the Harvard attending fake hoodie wearing "working man" whose parents owned an insurance agency and supported him until age 50 before the taxpayers did; same career trajectory as Bernie Sanders.

Then there is Biden. You Leftists never attack Biden - 50 years living large off the taxpayer. Daddy gave him a new 67 Corvette from his Chevy dealership inventory as a wedding present because according to Biden dad had no money.

View Quote

I’m not sure how you arrived at all that. I was just pointing out how tacky that shit is. It looks like you gave some “Jersey Shore” types unlimited credit cards.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 7:46:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That's Larry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not trying to hack on Lara but that last group chick pic kinda makes her look… trannyish.

That's Larry.

It's ma'am!
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I’m not sure how you arrived at all that. I was just pointing out how tacky that shit is. It looks like you gave some “Jersey Shore” types unlimited credit cards.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You failed to view this as a solidarity and virtue signal toward those associated with the God King Orange Emperor-in-Waiting.

Thus, he was able to accurately identify you as a Leftist and therefore determine your preference in politicians being Biden or Fetterman. Science.

Do you now realize how much easier your life could be if you just surrendered to the Trump Train and all that it entails, and stopped resisting?
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 8:24:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You failed to view this as a solidarity and virtue signal toward those associated with the God King Orange Emperor-in-Waiting.

Thus, he was able to accurately identify you as a Leftist and therefore determine your preference in politicians being Biden or Fetterman. Science.

Do you now realize how much easier your life could be if you just surrendered to the Trump Train and all that it entails, and stopped resisting?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 8:32:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Those are some expensive, high maintenance women right there.

Not unlike MOST ALL.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 8:42:33 AM EDT
[#42]
every time I see a thread like this, I am further decided that 90% of ArfCom has never smelled, conversed or touched a good looking woman.

meanwhile 10% of us are deep in one on the regular.

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 12:52:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No, he owns stock worth $3 billion that he's not allowed to sell for a company that only made $3.3 million last year and lost $48 million, it's pretty much accepted fact at this point that stock price could implode at any moment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pfft....

Yeah it is paper gains for now, because that's how that works.

So the stock "implodes" and loses 70% of it's value... Damn he only makes a Billion. LOL.

Or if he somehow gets back into office (I personally doubt he will) the stock could triple in price.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:03:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
every time I see a thread like this, I am further decided that 90% of ArfCom has never smelled, conversed or touched a good looking woman.

meanwhile 10% of us are deep in one on the regular.

View Quote

True
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 12:11:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

So the stock "implodes" and loses 70% of it's value... Damn he only makes a Billion. LOL.

Or if he somehow gets back into office (I personally doubt he will) the stock could triple in price.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pfft....

And it's down $1 billion as of today once the financials were released. Guess a negative balance sheet of -$52 million and year over year decrease in revenue of 39% and a year over year loss of user base on your social media platform doesn't bode well for real world valuation.  I bet he desperately wishes to cash out in a pump and dump.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 8:52:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

In this thread we learn that @BFskinner doesn't know the difference between a civil and a criminal trial, and how some lawyers work on the former and not the latter (and vice versa).
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 10:57:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

In this thread we learn that @BFskinner doesn't know the difference between a civil and a criminal trial, and how some lawyers work on the former and not the latter (and vice versa).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#48]
I'll bet you homos knocking these women would get all kinds of excited if Michelle Obama threw her dick on the table
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top