User Panel

Page / 29
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 10:29:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 10:31:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
People who were mad at trump over guns will still be mad at him over a million other issues
View Quote
Nope my only complaint about him is his NY liberal view on gun control.  I am fucking done with that retard.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:00:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Allot of squawking going on here about 'precedent' and banning bump stocks and opening a box making everything illegal after that

The ATF already classified shoestrings as illegal modification devices...can anyone tell me what that precedent set and how it effected ATF's decisions after that?
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:15:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Allot of squawking going on here about 'precedent' and banning bump stocks and opening a box making everything illegal after that

The ATF already classified shoestrings as illegal modification devices...can anyone tell me what that precedent set and how it effected ATF's decisions after that?
View Quote
I remember the great shoe string ban of the 80's.
It caused velcro shoes to be invented.

Dark days indeed.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Was this done by executive order?

You see, dumping a fucktarded policy at BATFE is easier than getting rid of an EO.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:23:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'M  not a fucking registered democrat and that's according to MI Voter registration.
MY life is a fucking scam site where anyone can pay to alter details on anyone. No fucking where else shows that lie you just repeated. No, I will not give you my name or address to prove it so you can pull the same sort of shit.

I will also not pay 15 bux for a month of editing Trumpanzee smear attacks and doxing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now is not the time to be petty.  Don't waste time with stupid "I told you so" stuff.  I know it's tempting to do (believe me I know), but we don't have time to be children about this.

Write POTUS, write congress critters, organize and fight back against any new infringements.

We don't have time to tear into each other, we need to fucking fight this shit together.
Bullshit!!!   Anyone who has said this might happen during the election was called every name under the sun. And since then anyone who did not want to suck the orange cock was called a Shill or Share Blue, or DU plant or worse. Well you what, maybe some of us did not buy the whole Trump Train bullshit, from the start. And many said they would never forget anyone who said anything negative about Trump. Well that works both ways.
Damned right. Hell, a guy posted pics of my son and tried to fucking arock me.
Someone even went on some shitty pay site and falsely put my party as demonrat and went passing my name and address around.
I don't know about the picture but I remember you being registered democrat. That's a pretty bold allegation, do you have proof?
I'M  not a fucking registered democrat and that's according to MI Voter registration.
MY life is a fucking scam site where anyone can pay to alter details on anyone. No fucking where else shows that lie you just repeated. No, I will not give you my name or address to prove it so you can pull the same sort of shit.

I will also not pay 15 bux for a month of editing Trumpanzee smear attacks and doxing.
So basically you are upset that some site shows you as a registered democrat and decided to blame arf when someone found it.

And you with absolutely no evidence want to stamp your feet and blame arfcom

Got it....
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:23:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You see, dumping a fucktarded policy at BATFE is easier than getting rid of an EO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exhibit A: DACA
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:48:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
does this mean they will open the NFA since bump stocks will be machine guns? file the tax stamp for the bump stock and make a MG?
been wondering this for a few days.
View Quote
18 USC 922 (o) and the provisions of the Internal Revenue Code prohibit legal possession of machine guns not legally possessed in May 1986 AND the registration of such machine guns.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 12:10:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm streaming Fox now and the deputy press secretary just said "the bump stock illegally converts a firearm to a machine gun" so obviously that is the line the White House wants to use. I think the only thing that remains to be seen is if the language just affects bump stocks or cranks,triggers,the act of bump firing...
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 12:37:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to play semantics, but DACA wasn't even an EO.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 12:53:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Banning recycling of spent nuclear fuel rods. (EO, Jimmy Carter)

Better?
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 1:03:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ok, executive memo
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 1:05:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
People who were mad at trump over guns will still be mad at him over a million other issues
View Quote
No, some of us knew he would turn on us and go back to being a leftist. Just as he has.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 1:16:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm worried, but I'm not despondent yet.

Remember he's pulled this takeaway move a couple times on the wall and on DACA. He's repeatedly taken a contrary position -- that he knows his opposition will never accept or get passed -- to rile up his base, take political cover, create stray voltage, and troll his enemies. We've never seen a President do it so effectively so of course he'll trip up a few of his supporters along with the commies. I won't believe he's actually sold us out until something gets signed. I'm more willing to trust Trump than the average hysterical ARFCOMGD purse swinger.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2018 1:18:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
The allegedly pro-second Amendment President Trump hasn’t publicly announced abolishing shoestrings.

There’s your difference.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 1:25:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Bullshit, his son was talking about it Monday morning.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 1:28:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Wrong.

Trump can do anything else he needs to do and I won't complain unless there are no results at election time.

So far he's doing a great job in every other area considering what he's up against.  BUT,

I will not tolerate any gun control.

Republican own both houses and the Whitehouse so there is no reason for any gun control to pass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wrong.

Trump can do anything else he needs to do and I won't complain unless there are no results at election time.

So far he's doing a great job in every other area considering what he's up against.  BUT,

I will not tolerate any gun control.

Republican own both houses and the Whitehouse so there is no reason for any gun control to pass.
*If you operate under the assumption that the republican party is pro-gun.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 1:28:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'm streaming Fox now and the deputy press secretary just said "the bump stock illegally converts a firearm to a machine gun" so obviously that is the line the White House wants to use. I think the only thing that remains to be seen is if the language just affects bump stocks or cranks,triggers,the act of bump firing...
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 1:29:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So basically you are upset that some site shows you as a registered democrat and decided to blame arf when someone found it.

Got it....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now is not the time to be petty.  Don't waste time with stupid "I told you so" stuff.  I know it's tempting to do (believe me I know), but we don't have time to be children about this.

Write POTUS, write congress critters, organize and fight back against any new infringements.

We don't have time to tear into each other, we need to fucking fight this shit together.
Bullshit!!!   Anyone who has said this might happen during the election was called every name under the sun. And since then anyone who did not want to suck the orange cock was called a Shill or Share Blue, or DU plant or worse. Well you what, maybe some of us did not buy the whole Trump Train bullshit, from the start. And many said they would never forget anyone who said anything negative about Trump. Well that works both ways.
Someone even went on some shitty pay site and falsely put my party as demonrat and went passing my name and address around.
I don't know about the picture but I remember you being registered democrat. That's a pretty bold allegation, do you have proof?

Got it....
No, the my life site is a scam period. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that. Sorry for you.
Michigan voter registration does not show me as a democrat.
No fucking way am I going to give you my name to verify considering the sor tof shit your ilk has been trying to pull with me and mine and anyone else who doesn't suck Trump's dick.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
No, the my life site is a scam period. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that. Sorry for you.
No fucking way am I going to give you my name to verify considering the sor tof shit your ilk has been trying to pull with me and mine and anyone else who doesn't suck Trump's dick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it....
I don’t want your name, I don’t care what you are registered as. I’m just saying you shouldn’t throw out baseless allegations against members with absolutely zero evidence just because you are mad that someone posted a link to where you were registered as a democrat.
I don’t know anything about a pay site, I’ve never visited it. You sure play the victim card well like a good little SJW though.

Oh and In case you haven’t been paying attention I’ve been as vocal as anyone about my strong opposition and dissatisfaction over this
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 1:46:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Nope my only complaint about him is his NY liberal view on gun control.  I am fucking done with that retard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You knew he was a lib when you voted for him, I did
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 4:33:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It’s not about the fucking bump stocks....

Nobody cares about the fucking bump stocks..

It’s about what’s next........
View Quote
Nope, you are wrong.

Many of us DO care about them.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 4:41:41 PM EDT
[#23]
So is there a Cliff notes version so that I do not have to read 27 pages of screeching and purse fighting. Trump is about to lose a percentage of his base.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
WTF Trump?

Dude is going full gun grabber
View Quote
Over a gimmick that nobody wanted before it became contested...ok.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 4:46:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So is there a Cliff notes version so that I do not have to read 27 pages of screeching and purse fighting. Trump is about to lose a percentage of his base.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 5:47:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
@whiskerz

As usual nothing has happened yet, and still GD is losing its mind...over nothing happening.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 5:51:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
@whiskerz

As usual nothing has happened yet, and still GD is losing its mind...over nothing happening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@whiskerz

Did it evar occur to you that Trump uses GD as gauge?

He throws out some BS statement then monitors GD for a few days.
If everyone is all MAGA then he proceeds. If all hell breaks lose then he changes his tone or denies it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 5:56:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If everyone is all MAGA then he proceeds. If all hell breaks lose then he changes his tone or denies it.
View Quote
Donald Trump doesn't know AR15.com exists.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 5:59:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF Trump?

Dude is going full gun grabber
There are a bunch of vids on YouTube titled bumpfiring x (without a bumpstock).  About every kind of semi auto pistol, shotgun, and rifle you can think of doing an awesome job of imitating their full auto counterparts. See where we're going with this? Slippery slopes are slippery.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 6:16:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

News said if Congress does not ban bump stocks Trump will sign an executive order Banning bump stocks classifying them as machine guns.
View Quote
And when he does the next time there is a change in power in the White House everything the Ds want will get classified as a machine gun.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 9:14:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
@whiskerz

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@whiskerz

The President openly suggesting a number of freedom curtailing firearms proposals such as increasing ownership age, expanded background checks, ambiguous mental health interpgration and outright accessory bans is the opposite of “nothing”.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 9:28:42 PM EDT
[#32]
trump doesn't give a damn about guns and 2A rights, he only cares about his wallet and power, people need to wake the fuck up
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 10:19:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Bizarre that some people think that Trump's failure to step forward to defend the Second Amendment is not "something".

Trump not only didn't defend the Second Amendment, he retreated from it and said he'd FIGHT the NRA!

That is 100%, unambiguously BAD.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Bizarre that some people think that Trump's failure to step forward to defend the Second Amendment is not "something".

Trump not only didn't defend the Second Amendment, he retreated from it and said he'd FIGHT the NRA!

View Quote
He stated that he recently met with Cox and LaPierre. Today he comes out and says that the NRA must be fought, upon occasion. If the NRA is now
opposing the slide fire stock regulations, that is a good thing. I would rather be double-crossed by a politician than the NRA.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 10:33:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
@whiskerz

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@whiskerz

Having been through literally dozens of these freak-outs during the past 25 years, I will believe a bump stock ban is happening when I see it happen.

I remember after Columbine everyone, and I mean everyone -- including the NRA -- thought DiFi's "improved AW ban" law that she proposed afterwards was a done deal.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The President openly suggesting a number of freedom curtailing firearms proposals such as increasing ownership age, expanded background checks, ambiguous mental health interpgration and outright accessory bans is the opposite of "nothing".
View Quote
Yes, it's something.  But it's not going to be significant until it happens -- if it ever happens.

I remember the howling and wailing and gnashing of teeth on internet gun sites after GW Bush promised to sign an AW ban if it got to his desk.  Nothing happened, and >90% of the people screaming about it ended up pulling the lever for him that November.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 10:38:52 PM EDT
[#37]
The average window licker on this site doesn't realize that the vast majority of gun control implementation happened during Republican presidencies.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 10:43:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The average window licker on this site doesn't realize that the vast majority of gun control implementation happened during Republican presidencies.
View Quote
ORLY?

1934 NFA:  Roosevelt, Democrat
1968 GCA:  Johnson, Democrat
1993 Brady Law:  Clinton, Democrat
1994 AW Ban:  Clinton, Democrat

The only one I can think of that happened during a Republican presidency was the 1986 FOPA, and that despite the Hughes Amendment that law did a lot of good.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 10:52:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@whiskerz

This is a joke...... Right, please tell me you don't believe this.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 10:54:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
voted for Bush X2 (held my nose)
voted for Dole
voted for Bush X2 (held my nose)
voted for McCain (held my breath)
voted for Romney (held my breath)
voted for Trump X2 (if he runs again and I'm still kicking not sure yet if I'll have to hold my nose 2nd time around depends on this gun rights dust up)
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 10:59:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
ORLY?

The only one I can think of that happened during a Republican presidency was the 1986 FOPA, and that despite the Hughes Amendment that law did a lot of good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ORLY?

Exactly, and this was a net win for us.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:05:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm mighty disappointed in POTUS, but this wouldn't be happening if the NRA hadn't caved before even mounting a defense.

Wayne LaPierre and Chris Cox need to resign (or elect for seppuku) before I'll ever sign another member up or give them another dollar.

The NRA threw bump stocks under the Trump train.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:09:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm mighty disappointed in POTUS, but this wouldn't be happening if the NRA hadn't caved before even mounting a defense.

Wayne LaPierre and Chris Cox need to resign (or elect for seppuku) before I'll ever sign another member up or give them another dollar.

View Quote
That they did.  I contacted NRA Board Members to voice my displeasure.  We must hold their feet to the fire.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:18:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That they did.  I contacted NRA Board Members to voice my displeasure.  We must hold their feet to the fire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try his alternate number.

Wayne LaPierre
Executive Vice President
Business Phone: (703)267-1020
Alternate Number: (703) 757-5860
Business Fax: (703) 267-3989
Email: [email protected]
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:21:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People need to remember this. And while they're busy remembering, they need to realize that 99.999% of America doesn't know it exists, either.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:21:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
ORLY?

And apparently neither of you remember the import ban.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:24:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
People need to remember this. And while they're busy remembering, they need to realize that 99.999% of America doesn't know it exists, either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Math is hard and all, but I suspect more than 3,300 Americans know this place exists.... unless 2,967 of the members online right now are foreign.

ETA: Arfcom active members account for roughly 0.1% of the US population (based on the assumption that foreign members make up less than 15,000 of Arfcom's active members).
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:25:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Given how this site is, that's probably a good thing.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:26:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
If bumpstocks get banned i'm buying a trashcan gun and a shoestring.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 11:29:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Trump ban anything yet?
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top