Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Amen, he lies more than Biden.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can’t comprehend how anyone would believe a single statement from Putin being anywhere close to the truth .

Amen, he lies more than Biden.

I don’t think that is possible.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:31:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

He's one of the most objective journo's currently in existence.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tucker is not a real objective journalist (are there any?) but he is a prime enemy of the swamp commies, so I like him.
He needs to be very careful about giving aid or comfort to Putin, but it would very interesting to hear Putin in his own words speak to a Western audience.

He's one of the most objective journo's currently in existence.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hopefully they find a way to use the opportunity to assassinate Putin.
View Quote

World leaders don’t assassinate each other for fear of becoming a target themselves. Better tens of thousands die than a world leader.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I eagerly look forward to the purse swinging thread.
View Quote
good cause youre in one now.

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#5]
makes me think of this flick.

they hate us cause they aintus.

but yeah, i think i would watch it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:37:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hopefully they find a way to use the opportunity to assassinate Putin.
View Quote

I’ve seen this movie before.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:41:38 PM EDT
[#8]

"The world is realigning at high speed" - a veiled reference to the emergence of multi polar world? That ought to make his glowing, email reading, friends very happy
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:42:57 PM EDT
[#9]
87 vote middle finger

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:43:55 PM EDT
[#10]

I'm sure he certainly asks questions you don't want asked and gets answers you don't want to hear...
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:48:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Tucker is going to be suicided if he keeps going at it like this.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:50:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd watch it, but I don't expect to hear anything terribly interesting. His positions on it are already out there, and I don't see tucker hardballing him on anything.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:51:50 PM EDT
[#13]
What if Putin says he invaded Ukraine become of demonstrated American weakness in the Afghanistan withdrawal. And that he will pull out the Ukraine if Trump is elected.

Would that be illegal election interference? Can the DA from Georgia arrest him?
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:53:11 PM EDT
[#14]
I want to watch an interview between Biden and Putin. One shot for every lie told. The last man standing wins.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Anyone think TC will ask Putin about the 700,000 kidnapped Ukranian children?

Or statements by senior Kremlin officials about ethnic cleanings of Ukrainians?
View Quote

100% guarantee Tucker will be throwing the easiest layup questions for Putin to make him look good.

Wouldn't even be shocked if Tucker and Putin joked around like they were old buddies.

What bothers me the most is the people screaming "real journalism is dead!" and "don't trust any journalists, they have an agenda!" will be the ones lapping this up and hanging off every word.

Maybe Tucker will actually prove me wrong for once and not let Putin weasel out of questions and won't give up if Putin tries to give a non-answer.

Maybe Tucker will show some actual credibility and be impartial instead of a mouthpiece for the Kremlin. We'll see.

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 7:59:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You've drank the yellow and blue coolaid hard.
View Quote

You really , truthfully can’t have any support at all for a country invaded by a commie country ?  Invaded by a commie country that has been the USA ‘s enemy for all of my 60 years on this earth ? That is your prerogative of course . Good day to you sir .
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:02:48 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm interested in hearing what he has to say. Every story has three sides and all...
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:03:03 PM EDT
[#18]
I  hope he gets the interview. I really want to hear what questions he will ask.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#19]
how about DGAF about either side?
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:05:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Always good to hear both sides of a story, even if both are lying you can still learn alot.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:07:38 PM EDT
[#21]
It’s like, Trump supporters do crush on Putin.
Who’s more dreamy? Trump or Putin?
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:15:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s nearly 10%. Seems unlikely.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:16:19 PM EDT
[#23]
I don’t give a shit.  Stop spending my money on foreign wars, ASSHOLES!!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:16:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That's nearly 10%. Seems unlikely.
View Quote
10% for the big guy right?
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:16:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I  hope he gets the interview. I really want to hear what questions he will ask.
View Quote

Or doesn't ask more likely.

If Tucker was such a hard ass interviewer does anyone really think Putin would sit down to talk?
Or will Tucker sit there listening to lie after lie with the this is so fascinating/surprised look on his face?
If this happens it'll be some softball questions so to not offend Putin and risk being treated like anyone else who has dared to question his narrative.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:20:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

If Tucker was such a hard ass interviewer does anyone really think Putin would sit down to talk?
Or will Tucker sit there listening to lie after lie with the this is so fascinating/surprised look on his face?
If this happens it'll be some softball questions so to not offend Putin and risk being treated like anyone else who has dared to question his narrative.
View Quote

The hybrid war hasn't gone really well for Russia.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:21:37 PM EDT
[#27]
I really don't think this administration would ever allow it to happen.

Would be the most watched interview ever recorded on the net

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:22:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:23:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Seems fitting for a traitor to freedom.

He always was a cringy grifter and my favorite clip was when John Stewart cut him to pieces when tucker was still with CNN.  I don’t like Stewart at all but it was an epic beat down.
View Quote

Bullshit... it's what's for [your] dinner.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:24:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You really , truthfully can’t have any support at all for a country invaded by a commie country ?  Invaded by a commie country that has been the USA ‘s enemy for all of my 60 years on this earth ? That is your prerogative of course . Good day to you sir .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You've drank the yellow and blue coolaid hard.

Russia isn't commie, they're probably not as commie as we are. You're confusing the USSR and Russia. Second, Ukraine is just as corrupt as Russia, maybe more, there's no good guy in that fight. You're confusing being as underdog with being the good guy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:25:28 PM EDT
[#31]
May as well hear both sides, given that we’re headed toward WW3, nuclear edition.

I need to know who to blame while I eat dehydrated eggs in my bunker waiting for fallout to settle.

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:25:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Remember how the government was spying on Tucker's communications the last time he tried to set this interview up?
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:26:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably not. Doubtful that Putin has time to sit down for a live performance of state department and CIA condemnations, if he sat down with the MSM.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Always good to hear both sides of a story, even if both are lying you can still learn alot.
View Quote

That is the correct answer

Problem is 'they' think you're too stupid to be able to gather the available information,  assess it's usefullness, and make an informed decision based on what you've learned.

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:26:52 PM EDT
[#35]
This will make the Uke bros angry as they scream "Tucker is a Pootin puffer and Russian agent spewing Russian propaganda!"
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:28:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don’t give a shit.  Stop spending my money on foreign wars, ASSHOLES!!!!
View Quote

If that's your goal then I suggest you start "giving a shit"  because not "giving a shit" is what has allowed the funding of foreign wars to get out of hand...
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:28:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hate to break it to you but ukraine is just as communist as russia.  If russia is our enemy so is ukraine, but were part of the communist soviet union
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:29:19 PM EDT
[#38]
We should all want to know how our enemies think.

I'm sure everything Putin says will be a lie, but I'd still be very interested in hearing it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:29:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

100% guarantee Tucker will be throwing the easiest layup questions for Putin to make him look good.

Wouldn't even be shocked if Tucker and Putin joked around like they were old buddies.

What bothers me the most is the people screaming "real journalism is dead!" and "don't trust any journalists, they have an agenda!" will be the ones lapping this up and hanging off every word.

Maybe Tucker will actually prove me wrong for once and not let Putin weasel out of questions and won't give up if Putin tries to give a non-answer.

Maybe Tucker will show some actual credibility and be impartial instead of a mouthpiece for the Kremlin. We'll see.

View Quote

" />
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:31:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Hate to break it to you but ukraine is just as communist as russia.  If russia is our enemy so is ukraine, but were part of the communist soviet union
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:31:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Remember how the government was spying on Tucker's communications the last time he tried to set this interview up?
View Quote

I wonder if Fusion GPS is the setting up this meeting as well...  
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:32:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
He couldn't grill him if he wanted to. If he secures the interview, I'm sure they will explicitly tell him what's off limits before hand. That's how a lot of interviews work. People don't typically agree to walk into a journalistic ambush.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:36:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What has the US gained from it?
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:36:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, it's worked for them in the past...
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:40:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Hey now, let's not be too hasty! I'd like the opportunity to hear this Adolph guy's ideas out!
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:40:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

What has the US gained from it?
View Quote
I don't understand your question.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:41:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Hey now, let's not be too hasty! I'd like the opportunity to hear this Adolph guy's ideas out!
View Quote
Do you think they will do the entire interview unedited?
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:43:16 PM EDT
[#48]
That podcast came out long ago, where is the more current news that he's going to interview Putin?
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:45:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Seems fitting for a traitor to freedom.

He always was a cringy grifter and my favorite clip was when John Stewart cut him to pieces when tucker was still with CNN.  I don’t like Stewart at all but it was an epic beat down.
View Quote

John Stewart's opinion.

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#50]
That Nelk podcast was from months ago, where does it mention he is currently in talks ?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top