BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:02:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He's one of the most objective journo's currently in existence.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tucker is not a real objective journalist (are there any?) but he is a prime enemy of the swamp commies, so I like him.
He needs to be very careful about giving aid or comfort to Putin, but it would very interesting to hear Putin in his own words speak to a Western audience.

He’s not a journalist. He’s a commentator. There’s a difference.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I’m pissed YT banned RT, they had some good military shit… Which they were apparently very wrong about.
View Quote

I am glad YT is doing their part to fortify Our Democracy in the information space. Calls are growing for accountability on the X/twitter, due to Elon Musk openly platforming hate. Our elections are worth protecting.

Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:05:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You really , truly , don’t believe Russia is communist to the core in their politics , economy , and general public beliefs ? I can’t really believe your statement . Are you gonna say Un and Jingpin are not communist also ? This is all imo , so believe how you will .I think it is the best deal ever , to supply a country at war with Russia , with the weapons we built to defeat Russia  , without spilling a drop of our military soldiers blood . Think of how much money , if that is your worry , our country will save if Russia is not considered a military threat In Europe for the next 20-30 years .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You've drank the yellow and blue coolaid hard.

You really , truthfully can’t have any support at all for a country invaded by a commie country ?  Invaded by a commie country that has been the USA ‘s enemy for all of my 60 years on this earth ? That is your prerogative of course . Good day to you sir .

Russia isn't commie, they're probably not as commie as we are. You're confusing the USSR and Russia. Second, Ukraine is just as corrupt as Russia, maybe more, there's no good guy in that fight. You're confusing being as underdog with being the good guy.

You really , truly , don’t believe Russia is communist to the core in their politics , economy , and general public beliefs ? I can’t really believe your statement . Are you gonna say Un and Jingpin are not communist also ? This is all imo , so believe how you will .I think it is the best deal ever , to supply a country at war with Russia , with the weapons we built to defeat Russia  , without spilling a drop of our military soldiers blood . Think of how much money , if that is your worry , our country will save if Russia is not considered a military threat In Europe for the next 20-30 years .

I'm much more interested in building an economic alliance with Russia to solidify their cooperation in a future war against China, regardless of their military prowess it 1) takes their nukes off the table and 2) could allow us to use their land border to stage attacks into the Chinese mainland.

This is chess, not checkers, try to keep up with the adults.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:05:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I am all for anything that helps pry the stream of public information from the traditional MSM's malevolent grasp.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:05:43 PM EDT
[#5]
This war will end like the Winter War of 1939.  

Both sides can end it now or they can wait for tens of thousands of more people to die and then end it later, but either way the end result will be the same.

The USA is not the USA of WW2.  Not even close, we are not in any position to fight a war against a large conventional force.  Any such conflict would result in massive losses for the USA, massive loses, that would have to take place before either the USA was shocked into serious cultural and political reform, destroyed, or put on a path towards destruction having lost our greatness.

Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:06:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Goddamn is the right in full retard mode right now
View Quote

Yes.

A good portion have become so disenchanted and broken that all critical thought has been abandoned. They are at the point now of hating anything that the left is for no matter what it is. To be fair the left is in the exact same position.

So we have a populace that has one half hating the other so much that few stop to think about any issue. They just listen to the matrix tell them what they need to be outraged about today. Which leads to conservative Americans rooting for Russia.

You can't make this shit up.

Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:12:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
When Tucker gets back to the US the Biden admin DOJ will arrest him.
View Quote

Yep.  He will go to prison.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:13:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yes.

A good portion have become so disenchanted and broken that all critical thought has been abandoned. They are at the point now of hating anything that the left is for no matter what it is. To be fair the left is in the exact same position.

So we have a populace that has one half hating the other so much that few stop to think about any issue. They just listen to the matrix tell them what they need to be outraged about today. Which leads to conservative Americans rooting for Russia.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Goddamn is the right in full retard mode right now

Yes.

Retaliatory cycles are a bitch. I'm all for it. I want it to go faster. If it doesn't speed up, and current trajectories are maintained, my family and I will likely be killed by the 2035 Cultural Revolution to Remove Racism (its just executions of straight white men who made jokes back in 2009)

You can see it all you want, but by seeing it, you are not removed from it or its effects. Don't forget that. One side wants you dead. The other will at least allow you to live. Unless you're closet antifa, I would recommend supporting the side that lets you not die, regardless if they may have an affinity for an autocrat half a world away who's actions will literally never affect you at all in the slightest.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:13:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tucker is not a real objective journalist (are there any?) but he is a prime enemy of the swamp commies, so I like him.
He needs to be very careful about giving aid or comfort to Putin, but it would very interesting to hear Putin in his own words speak to a Western audience.

Journalist, commentator, fantasy novel author... it doesn't matter anymore, since there are virtually zero sources of reliable info.  All there is is freeflowing information... good, bad, true, lies.  It's all out there, and all you can do is reach out and hope you grab the right bits.

Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Good ole Cucker
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:16:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

He backs his words with facts.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I am glad YT is doing their part to fortify Our Democracy in the information space. Calls are growing for accountability on the X/twitter, due to Elon Musk openly platforming hate. Our elections are worth protecting.

View Quote
Strength through censorship?
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:20:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That doesn’t make him a journalist.

That makes him a commentator that you happen to agree with.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:20:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Tucker can gobble it in person then. Hooray for him.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:21:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

These guys are so detached from the truth they literally argue everything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey now, let's not be too hasty! I'd like the opportunity to hear this Adolph guy's ideas out!

This thread is about Tucker interviewing Vladimir Putin, who is Adolph and how is he relevant to this thread ?

Do you really need such elementary questions answered?

http://i.imgur.com/wCQPJKA.png" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/wCQPJKA.png

These guys are so detached from the truth they literally argue everything.

1.5 years of "Putin is Hitler Putin is Hitler Hitler is Putin Putin is Hitler"
Today "Why would you assume that I meant Adolph Hitler in a thread about Putin?  Unless of course you're a Nazi that secretly wishes he was Putin's Russian girlfriend?"
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:22:48 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm supportive of helping Ukraine blow up Russian invaders, and I think Tucker is an opportunistic phony - and I'd even listen to that interview. Especially if Tucker is able to ask real questions.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:24:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Would be the biggest interview of the 21st century, maybe ever. Hopefully it would spur Rogan on to finally interview/do s podcast with Trump.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:25:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Announcing it seems risky, I wonder if it already happened.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:25:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

lol. Do you also hate America?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russia isn't commie, they're probably not as commie as we are. You're confusing the USSR and Russia. Second, Ukraine is just as corrupt as Russia, maybe more, there's no good guy in that fight. You're confusing being as underdog with being the good guy.

Do you want to explain to the class how you got that from what I wrote?
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 12:25:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 2:38:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure.  first of all it was a question you were free to answer in the negative.   However, please explain to the class how and why you you believe Russia is "not as commie as we are" and how you reconcile that belief with your love or hate of communism and this country...
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 2:40:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I love to hear the enemies prophecy as much as the Uke-bro propaganda.

Both belong in the trash bin.

I hope both sides collapse from the weight of their Adidas track suits and squatting.

(And we don’t need to be buying the Uke’s adidas either)
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 2:42:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm supportive of helping Ukraine blow up Russian invaders, and I think Tucker is an opportunistic phony - and I'd even listen to that interview. Especially if Tucker is able to ask real questions.
View Quote

Tucker has been fellating Putin since before the war started. The only time Putin would ever consider doing an interview with a western journalist was if it wasn't hard hitting. The guy is more used to having journalists killed than actually engaging with them.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 2:50:04 PM EDT
[#24]
All the bullshit going on reminds me of the Right Now Van Halen video.

One of the posters they hold up says, “right now your government is doing things you think only other peoples governments do.”

ETA….not saying I’d rather live there or anything else or that they treat their people better…..etc etc….

But looking at it from the level of corruption….I don’t think there is much difference.  Levels of corruption I think a roughly equivalent…the US just does a better job of spreading the wealth as a result of the corruption.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 3:11:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Sure.  first of all it was a question you were free to answer in the negative.   However, please explain to the class how and why you you believe Russia is "not as commie as we are" and how you reconcile that belief with your love or hate of communism and this country...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love communism and I think America is doing fantastic at spreading it through the world along with LGBTQ+ messaging!

Slava Ukraini!
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 3:27:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 5:33:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because Russia is not commie? They're a lot of things but commie isn't one of them and as far as not being as commie as this country, that's not a big hill to climb anymore. One of the things they are is corrupt but so is your beloved Ukraine, probably more so, and this country is rapidly catching up to them. We've already reached the banana republic stage.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 6:00:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Retaliatory cycles are a bitch. I'm all for it. I want it to go faster. If it doesn't speed up, and current trajectories are maintained, my family and I will likely be killed by the 2035 Cultural Revolution to Remove Racism (its just executions of straight white men who made jokes back in 2009)

You can see it all you want, but by seeing it, you are not removed from it or its effects. Don't forget that. One side wants you dead. The other will at least allow you to live. Unless you're closet antifa, I would recommend supporting the side that lets you not die, regardless if they may have an affinity for an autocrat half a world away who's actions will literally never affect you at all in the slightest.
View Quote

A small number of loud mouth nutters on each side want the other side dead. Everyone else wants the same thing they have always wanted. As a nation we used to ignore morons. Now we cheer them because they make sick burns on the internet or tell us they will give us free shit.

You get the government you deserve.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 6:59:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Trump has said he could stop the war in 24 hours or less.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I eagerly look forward to the purse swinging thread.

If Trump could be interjected into the thread it would go 50 pages.

Trump has said he could stop the war in 24 hours or less.

He also said he would build a big beautiful wall...
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 10:32:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well he did build 452 miles miles of "wall". Perhaps if he didn't have to take it to the Supreme Court he could have built more?

{"The ruling allows the administration to use $2.5 billion in military funds to begin construction of a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border while litigation plays out."}  https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/454963-supreme-court-rejects-allows-trump-admins-request-to-use-military/
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 10:33:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Well he did build 452 miles miles of "wall". Perhaps if he didn't have to take it to the Supreme Court he could have built more?

{"The ruling allows the administration to use $2.5 billion in military funds to begin construction of a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border while litigation plays out."}  https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/454963-supreme-court-rejects-allows-trump-admins-request-to-use-military/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They prefer their fake 1 second headline talking points instead of the facts.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 10:35:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Because Russia is not commie? They're a lot of things but commie isn't one of them and as far as not being as commie as this country, that's not a big hill to climb anymore. One of the things they are is corrupt but so is your beloved Ukraine, probably more so, and this country is rapidly catching up to them. We've already reached the banana republic stage.
View Quote

I honestly don't understand what you believe.... as in not a "big hill to climb anymore."  Do you really equate Putin's Russia to America?!?  "My beloved Ukraine?" Again, do you hate the US?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top