BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Remember the uptick in UFO information release stories?

Well, do you?

View Quote

Epsteinlistreleasethealiens.jpg
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 4:39:59 PM EDT
[#2]
2024 is gunna be lit
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 4:40:40 PM EDT
[#3]
All of those cameras on the ground and not a single picture...
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 4:41:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m sure the FL governor will be honest to the people and present the facts in a logical and adult manner, like his boots.

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Still no actual evidence?  About the biggest oddity with it all was the response and closing of air space.  I'm more interested in knowing the cause of that.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 4:42:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Still no actual evidence?  About the biggest oddity with it all was the response and closing of air space.  I'm more interested in knowing the cause of that.
View Quote

Kids looking for food is serious bidness.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 4:44:47 PM EDT
[#7]
My favorite part about this is that the government has made teens the new weather balloons and swamp gas.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 4:48:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
All of those cameras on the ground and not a single picture...
View Quote
The aliens disabled the cameras
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 4:50:29 PM EDT
[#9]
The last time I remember such a response to Bayside mall was back during the 2020 BLM riots.. even then I don't remember it being as big as this one.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 4:55:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I want it to be an alien invasion.

People may start getting reasonable with a life altering existential threat.

"Teens" with fireworks is just....tiresome.
View Quote
I think that's why so many movies regarding TEOTWAWKI are popular because it seems most people would trade day to day survival to skip all the other society dictated bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:02:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Saw this story blow up on X last night.

For those who enjoy these sorts of things this account seems to be loaded with posts on the topic.

Ariel

Could be completely unrelated, but Dan Boningo put up this post about seeing something strange in the sky [also FL] and in comments there was a poster who claimed to have been driving and to have seen something similar in multiple locations.

https://x.com/dbongino/status/1742694124904415525?s=20

Video here of a guy who claims he was there. Said it sounded like fireworks, but he thought maybe gunshots. Said everyone was running, fat ladies, old people, folks were scared.

Witness
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#12]
This occurred a few blocks from my office and I was following it when it happened. They definitely showed footage on the local media of the fights and police disbursing the crowds. Also, after they were disbursed they attacked someone in a vehicle who was involved in the fight. There's footage of all of this I saw on local news so the no footage argument doesn't fly.

Bayside Marketplace, where this occurred, has become THE spot for hooligan shenanigans in Miami. Just a few weeks ago I was walking past it with my family and like 20 police vehicles came out of nowhere and there was a similar response there (but smaller). In 2020 during the Floyd riots there was a "gathering of youths" at Bayside that resulted in a bunch of looting.

Just another day....
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:07:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Could be completely unrelated, but Dan Boningo put up this post about seeing something strange in the sky [also FL] and in comments there was a poster who claimed to have been driving and to have seen something similar in multiple locations.

View Quote
Actually he's right, come to think of it. We don't live too far from him, and my parents did tell me there was shit in the air the other night. My mom said it looked like a rocket.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:09:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:25:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Saw this story blow up on X last night.

For those who enjoy these sorts of things this account seems to be loaded with posts on the topic.

Ariel

Video here of a guy who claims he was there. Said it sounded like fireworks, but he thought maybe gunshots. Said everyone was running, fat ladies, old people, folks were scared.

Witness
View Quote

Same guy posted that MiB would force people to recant their story... then recanted his story.

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:28:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:33:04 PM EDT
[#17]
If it's a fake story it's a good one.

This string of posts describes the event in a similar manner. Makes it sound like holograms maybe.

https://x.com/moab2597/status/1743250424403001729?s=20

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:34:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This occurred a few blocks from my office and I was following it when it happened. They definitely showed footage on the local media of the fights and police disbursing the crowds. Also, after they were disbursed they attacked someone in a vehicle who was involved in the fight. There's footage of all of this I saw on local news so the no footage argument doesn't fly.

Bayside Marketplace, where this occurred, has become THE spot for hooligan shenanigans in Miami. Just a few weeks ago I was walking past it with my family and like 20 police vehicles came out of nowhere and there was a similar response there (but smaller). In 2020 during the Floyd riots there was a "gathering of youths" at Bayside that resulted in a bunch of looting.

Just another day....
View Quote

Oh... So you are saying all the alien talk is bullshit and its just people stirring shit like normal.... Got it lol
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:44:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Oh... So you are saying all the alien talk is bullshit and its just people stirring shit like normal.... Got it lol
View Quote

yeah yeah yeah

Saw that stuff last night too.

But aliens are funner.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Shut airspace and killed comms in the area.

From what I heard.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:47:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Everybody got a cell phone on them but no pictures cause the aliens are interdimensional shape shifters that our simple technology can't capture.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:48:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Qcumber circle jerk on Twitter.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:48:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I’m sure the FL governor will be honest to the people and present the facts in a logical and adult manner, like his boots.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Its the Miami NBA team in alien suits just pranking. Damn - suppose some jack-a-nape dropped a couple of them. The chick said there were shots but I never heard any on the vids. The alternative would be, the shit is real and that's not going to end well.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:55:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Shut airspace and killed comms in the area.

From what I heard.
View Quote

I just went and replayed Tuesday night on ADS-B maps and there were no disruptions to the aircraft landing or taking off from what I could see.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:55:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Haven’t heard anything other than this video.
View Quote

Posted in the Riot ThreadTM three days ago:

@RSG

and

"Juveniles."

'Aliens' caught on camera in Miami. ??

Noticing intensifies.

ETA

Eight hours of Miami police dispatch traffic from the night of the aLiEn InVaSiOn:

Central District - Miami Police Live Radio Scanner - City of Miami PD - Bayside Aliens? Miami Mall?
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:57:20 PM EDT
[#27]

Finally,clear proof that aliens exist.I was always a skeptic but with these high resolution pics nobody can deny that xtra terrestrials walk among us.

Now where are my Roudy Roddy Piper X-ray glasses…..
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 6:01:42 PM EDT
[#28]

Jar Jar Binks? (Or whatever its name was.)
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 6:05:43 PM EDT
[#30]
With a camera in every kids pocket, how come there are no pics or videos?
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 6:48:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Even if no aliens/nephillim, still no videos of anything is weird, especially a brawl in an urban center with that type of police response.

Unless someone starts posting video of the fight, this event definitely lives in the conspiracy column.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 7:12:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 7:12:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Agent Franks is putting in lots of work intimidating or eliminating witnesses.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It sounds straight out of a Monster Hunters International book. I could go for one of those about now.

Agent Franks is putting in lots of work intimidating or eliminating witnesses.
I'll use the distraction of Franks to use my vampiric powers to seduce Julie.  BRB
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 7:32:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Okay, how come no videos of the alleged fights and fireworks either? Surely you know there'd be at least a dozen "teens" recording that shit. I'm going with aliens on this one.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 7:47:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 8:00:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 8:01:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 8:16:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I think that's why so many movies regarding TEOTWAWKI are popular because it seems most people would trade day to day survival to skip all the other society dictated bullshit.
View Quote

Related:
Talking About The Apocalypse Today
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 8:23:06 PM EDT
[#39]
We already know there are Nephilim in Miami. Their names are Alba, Busquets, Suárez and Messi.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Finally,clear proof that aliens exist.I was always a skeptic but with these high resolution pics nobody can deny that xtra terrestrials walk among us.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Even if we had high resolution 4K HD video people would call them deep fakes.

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 8:27:16 PM EDT
[#41]
I don't know if it's aliens, but something weird went on. We're not being told the truth.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 8:29:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 8:54:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:05:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My favorite part about this is that the government has made teens the new weather balloons and swamp gas.
View Quote

To be fair, that IS a pretty good way to get most of the media to totally ignore something.
(Not a comment on this specific incident)
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:08:05 PM EDT
[#45]

MIB must have been there and flash-wiped all the 10,000 witnesses and regular cops.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:15:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:16:56 PM EDT
[#47]
I, for one, welcome the coming of our new llama-shaped alien overlords.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:20:43 PM EDT
[#48]
I wonder how much non-US cough syrup was involved in this story?
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:29:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So we have people sitting on benches filming murders with their phones yet with the thousands of people probably in this area no one was able to get a clear video of the aliens?

If aliens ever do show up there will be so much video of it no one will be able to deny.
View Quote

I've brought this up before as well. It's 2024 and we can see in crystal clear HD every ghetto rat shooting or brawl even filmed vertical and a mile away but we can't ever get one clear image of a UFO or an alien. And here is yet another example of supposed aliens attacking a mall and its like we've suddenly gone back in time to 1985 where no one has a cellphone inside the mall and we're relying on blurry video captured on an old Vericon TV-1 from a mile away.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:32:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
So we have people sitting on benches filming murders with their phones yet with the thousands of people probably in this area no one was able to get a clear video of the aliens?

If aliens ever do show up there will be so much video of it no one will be able to deny.
View Quote
Security cams all over the mall. Dash cams. Body cams.
Yet, no clear vids or pics?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top