Quoted:

you can't have an identical twin sister if you are male
View Quote

But what about Jethro and Jethrine?
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 9:28:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Will be interesting if one of the two relationships fail.
View Quote

Seems to me there is a good chance there is more going on than two relationships in that house
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 10:58:22 AM EDT
[#3]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you can't have an identical twin sister if you are male

But what about Jethro and Jethrine?
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/136/4699D87E-923D-41F3-B085-4B0708A12ED5-1547149.jpg

That can only happen in certain parts of the country.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 11:10:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That's weird.... I wonder if they wife swap, I mean would the girls even notice? Haha
View Quote
The pussy would be identical.  Why bother, unless two at the same time.............
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 11:13:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The pussy would be identical.  Why bother, unless two at the same time.............
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's weird.... I wonder if they wife swap, I mean would the girls even notice? Haha
One of them could have more mileage on it.  

I'd be getting everyone tatooed if I was involved in that.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 11:14:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't think that's how genetics works.
View Quote

There are (blessedly) random genetic variables at play in things like this. If not we’d all have to live in West Virginia.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 11:22:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Would the guys?  Lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would the guys?  Lol.

My brother dated twins.  Not at the same time though.

Yes, he could tell the difference.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 11:23:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm more of a "keep your options open" kind of person.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 11:24:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Unless you're a twin, you wouldn't understand it at all, most women I've dated tried desperately to drive a wedge between my twin bro and myself. I've never a had a peaceful Thanksgiving or Christmas as the women were always drama.
My brother and I are really close, like at one point we were the same cell, kinda hung out in moms womb and had each other's back always.

Trying to find someone who is ok with sharing you somewhat has been the biggest hurdle in my life.

I'm cool now, with a awesome woman, but we met when I was in my 40s and is way more mature.

I really don't expect GD to get it, so meme away, and creep on.. but a twin would understand the dynamic.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 11:27:36 AM EDT
[#10]
I think I saw this on xhamster.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 12:21:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Unless you're a twin, you wouldn't understand it at all, most women I've dated tried desperately to drive a wedge between my twin bro and myself. I've never a had a peaceful Thanksgiving or Christmas as the women were always drama.
My brother and I are really close, like at one point we were the same cell, kinda hung out in moms womb and had each other's back always.

Trying to find someone who is ok with sharing you somewhat has been the biggest hurdle in my life.

I'm cool now, with a awesome woman, but we met when I was in my 40s and is way more mature.

I really don't expect GD to get it, so meme away, and creep on.. but a twin would understand the dynamic.
View Quote

So is it really kind of like masturbating?  
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Shit like this doesn't surprise me at all. Twins are creepy fucks anyway.

True story, in my basic training platoon I had not one but TWO sets of identical twins and one half of another set of identicals. In just one platoon.

One set were some meatheads from Georgia and they were actually fairly independent by twin standards. As in they could individually do stuff without the other involved.

The other set were from Boston and they were the stereotypical creepy ass twins. One was always with the other. No matter what. If one went to take a shit, the other followed him in the bathroom and either shit next to him or stood outside the stall and talked to him the whole time. They would finish each other's sentences. Apparently they planned on living in the same household indefinitely. Like totally non incestuous life partners.

Live your own lives, ya fuckin anomalies.

Link Posted: 8/15/2020 3:27:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Shit like this doesn't surprise me at all. Twins are creepy fucks anyway.

True story, in my basic training platoon I had not one but TWO sets of identical twins and one half of another set of identicals. In just one platoon.

One set were some meatheads from Georgia and they were actually fairly independent by twin standards. As in they could individually do stuff without the other involved.

The other set were from Boston and they were the stereotypical creepy ass twins. One was always with the other. No matter what. If one went to take a shit, the other followed him in the bathroom and either shit next to him or stood outside the stall and talked to him the whole time. They would finish each other's sentences. Apparently they planned on living in the same household indefinitely. Like totally non incestuous life partners.

Live your own lives, ya fuckin anomalies.

View Quote

Very Judgmental of you..

Screen name checks out... again. Oh GD, you never disappoint.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top