Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 12:10:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Moving it to Texas will not do shit - especially if it goes to Austin that is just a suburb of LA anyway.  I tried to eat at an "Austin" Chick-fil-A this week.  Totally woke employees and 20 minutes to get served.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 12:12:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Obviously the employees of Twitter have very much enjoyed the unmitigated power trip of controlling what everyone sees on their platform.  They've loved pushing their fucked up agenda while wiping out everything they disagree with and now they're throwing a giant fit at the idea that their little manipulation game is coming to an end.

Elon is going to have to go in there and totally clean house to accomplish what he wants to build with Twitter.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 12:15:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Based off some of the profile pics of employees I’m quite sure they were all hired because they were the best candidates.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 12:18:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 12:23:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 12:33:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone dumb enough to post shit-talking about company leadership in a company forum (official or not) with their name and photo, isn't qualified to be a valued employee of the company.  It's really the brazen stupidity, more than the opinion of disagreement.
View Quote

Yep.

At some point, this fool would have done something stupid enough to cost the company money - regardless of his politics.

This is the kind of person you want working for one of your competitors.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 12:36:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Obviously the employees of Twitter have very much enjoyed the unmitigated power trip of controlling what everyone sees on their platform.  They've loved pushing their fucked up agenda while wiping out everything they disagree with and now they're throwing a giant fit at the idea that their little manipulation game is coming to an end.

Elon is going to have to go in there and totally clean house to accomplish what he wants to build with Twitter.
View Quote

That’s well stated.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 12:45:13 AM EDT
[#8]
So, basically we learned a few things from this:

1) Every single person who works at Twitter is a raving faggot who hates anyone to the right of Mao.

2) There's not a single person working at Twitter who would qualify as a "man", only varying degrees of soft snowflakes with the most fragile egos imaginable.

3) People who take CRT and diversity seminars seriously actually do exist.

4) Elon has a head start with a list of people who need to be fired immediately.

That about sums it up, I think.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 12:57:22 AM EDT
[#9]
It's interesting to see how much they believe they're there to regulate speech rather than facilitate speech. Like, I always knew Twitter was heavily one-sided politically and moderated based on that, but they truly believe they're some sort of official regulating body that gets to control what people are able to say. It's quite eye opening, actually.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 12:59:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Moving it to Texas will not do shit - especially if it goes to Austin that is just a suburb of LA anyway.  I tried to eat at an "Austin" Chick-fil-A this week.  Totally woke employees and 20 minutes to get served.
View Quote

How do you know the employees are woke?
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 1:05:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Keep those fucks out of TX, please.
View Quote

Texas is closed for remodeling.

Sign on the door says we've moved to a new location with no forwarding address.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 1:09:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

How do you know the employees are woke?
View Quote

Probably the same way you can tell a goatee-wearing boomer with a Molon Labe t shirt and stars and stripes doorag isn't woke.

Yeah it might not be a perfect rule, but you'll be right a lot more often than youre wrong.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 1:09:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 1:23:59 AM EDT
[#14]
I would chop heads on day one and cutout the cancer.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 1:39:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 2:28:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Shit,at this point I'd buy it just so I could fire every person in that thread.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 2:32:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Yeah, and HR always wants to know why I don't fill out my "anonymous" employee surveys.

I tell them to think about that for a minute.

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 5:11:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 5:16:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It really is amusing seeing these entitled, elitist leftist fucks shrieking, whining, crying, seething, and thinking any of their tantrums will change what's coming. Fuck them ALL, and fuck their mothers for birthing them.
View Quote

They weren't birthed by a woman, but shit out by a birthing man
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 5:29:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It really is amusing seeing these entitled, elitist leftist fucks shrieking, whining, crying, seething, and thinking any of their tantrums will change what's coming. Fuck them ALL, and fuck their mothers for birthing them.
View Quote

I was surprised at how few of the comments had anything to do with business, future direction or the actual company.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 5:44:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"What if people are entertained by tweets that harm others?"  

There it is.  Mere words now "harm" others.  So clearly, there can be no "free speech" but only speech that is totally neutral and inoffensive towards every possible person that may ever read it.
View Quote

It’s all about rewriting rules to favor themselves and punish those they dislike.

Speech that offends the left: must be silenced for “democracy”.

The left makes death threats: oh that’s just free speech, and tension relief.

Private voting records: well their vote “affects me” therefore I have to know.

Work chat: how dare they release my real name on this.

You voted against my beliefs: therefore you harm me and I’m claiming self defense when I physically attack you (yea I’ve seen that mentality)

Gun owners: you have no right to self defense.

It’s just clown world being clown world.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 5:45:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Imagine what these people and this country will be when this group of people get to their 40s.

I hope to god I am long dead by then
View Quote

We already know, the scenes from Idiocracy, nothing works, etc.  

These are the people that can't change a furnace filter.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 5:49:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I wish I was Elon so I could walk up to each and every one of those cunts and fire them.

View Quote
THIS

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 5:51:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:They wouldn’t relocate to Tx anyway
View Quote

Oh no you don't.

Follow the logic of the General Discussion's most brilliant: according to their wisdom liberals hate liberalism like they as conservatives do. So once they have established a liberal haven, a utopia of never ending government services and campaign fund raisers, they change their minds and after decades of work in some cases they change their minds and start not liking what they've devoted their lives to accomplishing.

I swear I couldn't come up with a group of dumber conclusions if I worked for a month with a top comedy team.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 5:51:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Agree. Elon needs to bring in the Bobs. "What would you say...you do here?"
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 6:08:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Something that a smart businessman does is to get the trash to take itself out. It's
a lot easier if they quit instead of having to deal with ridding yourself of them.

Wait until he announces the move to Texas.
View Quote

That would suck for Texas.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 6:25:19 AM EDT
[#27]
They may actually need to be sweating this.

SpaceX fires employees who wrote open letter complaining about Elon Musk

“The letter, solicitations and general process made employees feel uncomfortable, intimidated and bullied, and/or angry because the letter pressured them to sign onto something that did not reflect their views,” wrote Shotwell. “We have too much critical work to accomplish and no need for this kind of overreaching activism.”
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 6:45:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yo Elon, WHERE IS MY MOTHER FUCKIN PLAID CYBERTRUCK??????
View Quote

Which one are you? You better get it before your attorney loses another couple of million for you!
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 6:55:43 AM EDT
[#29]
They talk like this on a corporate chat?  Really?

That’s a hostile work environment all day long.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 7:06:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
They talk like this on a corporate chat?  Really?

That's a hostile work environment all day long.
View Quote
Reading that chat, sounds like an awful place to work.

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 7:29:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Wasn't there a guy that bought a company and found out an entire building did nothing but exist?

He did all the work of looking to see what they did and fired them all and nothing in the company changed after they were all gone like a self licking ice cream cone
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 7:32:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Wasn't there a guy that bought a company and found out an entire building did nothing but exist?

He did all the work of looking to see what they did and fired them all and nothing in the company changed after they were all gone like a self licking ice cream cone
View Quote
Most large corporations have a ton of dead weight.
It takes good management to identify it, cut it out and streamline the processes.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 8:05:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Musk needs to find a "Chainsaw Al" for Twitter and turn him loose.

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 8:17:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I wish I was Elon so I could walk up to each and every one of those cunts and fire them.

View Quote

Even better would be hire President Trump as HR...  "You're Fired"

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 8:18:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I’d bring Trump in as a temporary VP of HR. Walk each employee up to him.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/lA1UjqWVdmmpq/giphy.gif

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’d bring Trump in as a temporary VP of HR. Walk each employee up to him.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/lA1UjqWVdmmpq/giphy.gif

Wow...  beat by hours
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 8:32:12 AM EDT
[#36]
They all need to be unemployed.

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 8:50:41 AM EDT
[#37]
If those fuckwads actually believe that words are that "harmful"......

Imagine being a spouse to ANY of them and having a disagreement or difference of opinion....

They must be awful humans, every minute of the day.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 8:54:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Carl Icahn and ACF.

https://acquirersmultiple.com/2017/11/carl-icahn-his-most-bizarre-acquisition-story/
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 8:54:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
They all need to be unemployed.

View Quote

Why not just apply an extreme late term abortion?  Dems approve of that.

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 8:57:48 AM EDT
[#40]
It was pretty insightful reading those comments by employees of a larger SV tech company. You know, employees that are supposed to be top of their heap in technical prowess, knowledge, etc. Instead, we observe a bunch of whiny bitches, likely diversity hires, and maybe 2 coherent and somewhat pertinent questions. Makes you wonder who the smart ones were who founded Twitter, and what happened to them? Maybe they moved on, or maybe they are actually too busy, you know, CODING, to waste hours on the company dime in some shit brained Slack chat listened to entitled Liberal fuckwads whine in their Ivory Tower echo chamber….

Yet another example of Western Society needing to take out the trash of Liberalism.

Are there bastions left?

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 9:00:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Laugh all you want but that thinking and worse is at the wheel of this country right now.

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 9:06:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:….

Yet another example of Western Society needing to take out the trash of Liberalism.

Are there bastions left?

View Quote

Very very few.  

Skilled trades is about the only realm were there is probably a majority of reasonable, normal people, and even that is fucked up in major urban areas.

Having to deal with the objective truth of physically making or fixing something makes a person more logical.

All these knowledge and tech trades deal with abstracts or semi-abstracts that only have a tangible result that is removed from the "decision-maker".

This allows these twitter idiots to remain permanent children with their subjective personal "truths".
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 9:12:16 AM EDT
[#43]
He should turn twitter off for 60 days, lay off everyone, relocate the company to Alabama…and send out and offer for everyone to reinterview for their job.  

95% of the problems in the fed gov would be solved if they relocated every agency out of DC and into rural areas deep in America.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 9:17:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

1) Every single person who works at Twitter is a raving faggot who hates anyone to the right of Mao.

2) There's not a single person working at Twitter who would qualify as a "man", only varying degrees of soft snowflakes with the most fragile egos imaginable.

4) Elon has a head start with a list of people who need to be fired immediately.

View Quote

Someone working at twitter probably hates the woke bs and leaked all this
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 9:18:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm old enough to remember when the dragchute members on this website were trying to tell us that none of the above was the case.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 9:22:36 AM EDT
[#46]

I actually know Ryan.

He is quitting actually.

These posting are only a fraction of how liberal that guy is.  He freaked out when I broke down the leaked opinion, couldn't handle it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 9:25:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 9:46:48 AM EDT
[#48]
No matter how often you see it, the amount of crazies is still mind boggling.  Even when I hated the company I worked for I never said anything to anyone who I wasn't actually good friends with that I wouldn't say to the bosses face- and even then I never put anything in writing.  I've always lived by that policy and these days with everyone carrying around a pocket recorder (phone) I think it's an even better idea.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 9:50:21 AM EDT
[#49]

Musk mutineers are FIRED: SpaceX 'terminates number of employees' who wrote letter slamming CEO's 'embarrassing' tweets and demanding that management 'swiftly and explicitly separates itself from Elon's personal brand'

SpaceX has fired some of the employees behind a letter criticizing CEO Elon Musk's 'embarrassing' and 'distracting' tweets yesterday, claiming some workers were pressured into signing it.

The letter was posted to the company’s internal communications system Wednesday, hours after Musk revealed publicly that he had voted for a Republican candidate for the first time by voting for Mayra Flores in South Texas.

In the letter, the unnamed workers gave the company's directors 'one month' to 'swiftly and explicitly separate' from 'Elon's personal brand'.

They demanded that the company become more 'inclusive', and said its 'zero asshole' policy was not enforced clearly.

It's unclear exactly how many people signed it or which employees instigated it but it slammed Musk for his unfiltered comments on Twitter, his new company, and called them unprofessional.

The New York Times on Friday revealed that some of those employees were fired afterwards.

In an internal statement Gwynne Shotwell, SpaceX President and COO, said: 'The letter, solicitations and general process made employees feel uncomfortable, intimidated and bullied, and/or angry because the letter pressured them to sign onto something that did not reflect their view.

'We have too much critical work to accomplish and no need for this kind of overreaching activism.'

More
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 9:59:48 AM EDT
[#50]
I can create a list of the first people to be given a Letter of Termination that is effective immediately.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top