Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:03:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Liberal social media men's war on women.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:05:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ick.  Would not bang.

Would hit with stick.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/71709/14-rose-mcgowan-331320.JPG
View Quote
Sinéad O'Connor?
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:34:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Gotta say that I'm curious as to what's the underlying goal here, they put up with Swienstien for over 30 years. When the Hollyweirdos and leftists start revolting there's an angle, especially when it comes to thespians.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:35:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
When it comes to prominent leftist figures like Bill Clinton, Weinstein, Damon, Polanski  ....et al, who are really rapists, abusers,  and perverts;  the shrill feminist left runs out of outrage really quickly.
View Quote
That's why there's got to be some angle to this..
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
I agree but I'm happy to burn Hollywood to the ground in the process. After Hollywood is ashes, I'm into the next leftist bastion and target. I've got no shortage of them from Berkeley to Hollywood, even Hillary dropped by UC Davis this month
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:49:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I agree but I'm happy to burn Hollywood to the ground in the process. After Hollywood is ashes, I'm into the next leftist bastion and target. I've got no shortage of them from Berkeley to Hollywood, even Hillary dropped by UC Davis this month
View Quote
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad too but it's almost like the left's trying to purge the faces and funders of the Democrat party for the last 45 years. I have a feeling it all started because of the DNC shitting on Bernie supporters and the leftists wanna take shit way far to the left so they're smashing their icons. I'm happy for now but guarded.

That she went after Bezos is probably what got her shut down. I think he's part of the new New Deal.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:55:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad too but it's almost like the left's trying to purge the faces and funders of the Democrat party for the last 45 years. I have a feeling it all started because of the DNC shitting on Bernie supporters and the leftists wanna take shit way far to the left so they're smashing their icons. I'm happy for now but guarded.

That she went after Bezos is probably what got her shut down. I think he's part of the new New Deal.
View Quote
Think they'll survive 3 more years of Trump? Let alone 7...

I don't.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:56:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Time for a pink pussy hat march- right? A march against men!!! ....

*crickets chirp* (no calls for such)....the alt-left will not defend neither women or even children from sexual predictors if it is the alt-left doing the pussy grabbing, reaming and casting couch and nothing can be gained politically....thus making their prior pussy hat 'protestors' even more hollow than they were.

All we have to do is look at how the left attacked the women Bill Clinton raped, reamed, fondled and even bit....the women were at fault, Hillary had them attacked and discredited.

Buh muh pussy hat!!!....hypocrites.

Be sure to point this out to the women in your life.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:58:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Gotta say that I'm curious as to what's the underlying goal here, they put up with Swienstien for over 30 years. When the Hollyweirdos and leftists start revolting there's an angle, especially when it comes to thespians.
View Quote
Goal is same as always. Money.

Studio is reportedly in dire straits and someone losing $$$ dimed him out.

They've known all this for years. Its the only reason that makes sense.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:06:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
...and the walls come tumbling down.
View Quote
Weinstein when the walls fell 
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:11:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Time for a pink pussy hat march- right? A march against men!!! ....

*crickets chirp* (no calls for such)....the alt-left will not defend neither women or even children from sexual predictors if it is the alt-left doing the pussy grabbing, reaming and casting couch and nothing can be gained politically....thus making their prior pussy hat 'protestors' even more hollow than they were.

All we have to do is look at how the left attacked the women Bill Clinton raped, reamed, fondled and even bit....the women were at fault, Hillary had them attacked and discredited.

Buh muh pussy hat!!!....hypocrites.

Be sure to point this out to the women in your life.
View Quote
Yep, they're in Detroit .... phony lying fake ass leftists
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:15:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
At face value we know Hollywood, the media and the left don't give a shit about all their virtue signaling but I hoping more independents wake up to see them for what they really are so whatever repackaging the Democrats are planning fails again simply because the left is not trustworthy. The common core of it all is Democrats are liars
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:31:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
At face value we know Hollywood, the media and the left don't give a shit about all their virtue signaling but I hoping more independents wake up to see them for what they really are so whatever repackaging the Democrats are planning fails again simply because the left is not trustworthy. The common core of it all is Democrats are liars
View Quote
I don't think they know they're liars, though.

They have... reality testing issues. So much of what they believe, just isn't so.

And of course Hollywood's and the media's willing echo chamber only reinforces that.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:34:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:35:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They have... reality testing issues. So much of what they believe, just isn't so.

And of course Hollywood's and the media's willing echo chamber only reinforces that.
View Quote
Sorta why I have curiosity about the meme wars and all the alternative forms of sharing info that bypasses the traditional forms of media. The poll numbers on media and declining ticket sales give me some hope but colleges are brainwashing factories that leverage people's future income in return for conformity
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sorta why I have curiosity about the meme wars and all the alternative forms of sharing info that bypasses the traditional forms of media. The poll numbers on media and declining ticket sales give me some hope but colleges are brainwashing factories that leverage people's future income in return for conformity
View Quote
Yeah, there's TONS of literature on that.

At this point, I'm really glad I chose a "non-traditional" path with the trades.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:45:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yeah, there's TONS of literature on that.

At this point, I'm really glad I chose a "non-traditional" path with the trades.
View Quote
Mike Rowe for the win
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:46:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Where is this woman's hair?  What happened on twitter?  Why did I click on this thread?  So many unanswered questions.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:20:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
John Mellencamp - Crumblin' Down

Some people ain't no damn good
You can't trust 'em, you can't love em
No good deed goes unpunished
And I don't mind being their whipping boy
I've had that pleasure for years and years
No, no I never was a sinner-tell me what else can I do
Second best is what you get-till you learn to bend this rules
Time respects no person-what you lift up must fall
They're waiting outside-to claim my crumblin' walls
Saw my picture in the paper
Read the news around my face
And now some people
Don't want to treat me the same
When the walls come tumblin' down
When the walls come crumblin' crumblin'
When the walls come tumblin' tumblin' down
Some people say I'm obnoxious and lazy
That I'm uneducated and my opinion means nothin'
But I know I'm a real good dancer
Don't need to look over my shoulder to see what I'm after
Everybody's got their problems-ain't no new news here
I'm the same old trouble you've been having for years
Don't confuse the problem with the issue, girl,
'Cause it's perfectly clear
Just a human desire to have you come near
Want to put my arms around you
Feel your breath in my ear
You can bend me, you can break me
But you better stand clear
When the walls come tumblin' down
When the walls come crumblin' crumblin'
When the walls come tumblin' tumblin' down
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:38:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Shes had too much plastic surgery.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:49:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's very true, but we're learning that the commies are starting to be very open instead of sneaky little shitbags.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:51:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nice Reagan reference.. that man knew Hollywood, shit, he was a former SAG president.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:53:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Democrat and Hollywood elites are allowed to sexually abuse women, the TV told me so.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:57:24 PM EDT
[#24]
The Emperor's New Clothes
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:57:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Think they'll survive 3 more years of Trump? Let alone 7...

I don't.
View Quote
Not in their current form no. They're having another revolution like '68 and I fear they're deciding to throw away their traditional pretense and go for the throat.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:59:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 11:22:52 PM EDT
[#27]

Corey Feldman Exposes Hollywood Pedophilia
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 12:34:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Money. Those currently being purged have it but stand in the way of the preferred application of it.

That's my working guess.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:52:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Rose McGowan fights back: Amazon studio head Roy Price put on indefinite leave after actress reveals he said her 'HW'
rape story was not credible and lesbian producer claims he told her 'you
will like my dick' at work event

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4975366/Rose-McGowan-lashes-Jeff-Bezos-says-HW-raped-her.html#ixzz4vMf1ZYYJ

Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:55:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Democrat and Hollywood elites are allowed to sexually abuse women, the TV told me so.
View Quote
This story is bringing them out of the woodwork, and that's a very good sign to keep digging.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:58:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:02:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 2:07:43 AM EDT
[#33]
They used to be very hot. These days, I usually just argue with Alyssa & Rose on Twitter Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 3:01:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Kommiewood, the left, and the media are such disgusting hypocrites it’s just amazing.

They gave Trump holy hell for locker room talk but ignore and cover up an actual predator like Weinstein.

I hope Hollywood burns to the ground over this and some of these smug limozince leftists like Aflac, Clooney, and MattDamon spend times behind bars over it.
View Quote
Are conservatives willing to put their money where their mouth is and boycott these organisations?  Stop watching the shows and movies, stop watching the sports franchises, stop taking their kids to the theme Parks, and stop buying the toys and memorabilia for Christmas? I'm not sure that most are willing to do those things. 
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 3:09:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
McGowan her face red her eyes black. 
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:54:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Time to push for Student loan debt to be forgivable in bankruptcy. End the Academia bubble gravy train.  Only people who deserve to go to college for productive majors would be able to get loans to go, the SJW shit would suffocate and die soon after.

Have the DOJ that's investigating Weinstein investigate Hollywood in general. Pick up that rock and watch the Cockroaches scatter.

We've been on the defensive so long, time to go on the offensive.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:18:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:22:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The next time Matt Damon, Ben Afflack, or any of the other scumbags involved with this get up on their soap box and tells us we don't need guns, or don't vote for conservatives because they're racist, tell them we don't take advise from rapists.
View Quote
I generally don't take any advice from people who think it's okay to murder babies.  Good to see the pack turn and eat themselves though.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:30:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Closing ranks.

Some Clinton folks got after Anthony Bourdain after he chastised Hillary's weak comment on Weinstein.  The press is putting out the fire on behalf of the rest of the bad actors and letting people say they didn't know, it wasn't their place etc., etc.  I imagine they'll only have trouble lying to each other.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:39:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Amazon suspended their Film Head.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:42:54 AM EDT
[#41]
I have never heard of her before.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:50:16 AM EDT
[#42]
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-boycotting-donna-karan-apos-184500665.html

Donna Karan blames women....not Harvey.....lol, "asking for it" bs.

blaming women and their fashion that “asks for trouble.”
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 10:56:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Time to push for Student loan debt to be forgivable in bankruptcy. End the Academia bubble gravy train.  Only people who deserve to go to college for productive majors would be able to get loans to go, the SJW shit would suffocate and die soon after.

Have the DOJ that's investigating Weinstein investigate Hollywood in general. Pick up that rock and watch the Cockroaches scatter.

We've been on the defensive so long, time to go on the offensive.
View Quote
Yes!  This!
bravo
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 3:54:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
For her to come out and say HW raped her is very strong.

For Amazon to buy her script about it and then shit can it is even stronger.

NBC buried the story.

He had a sexual harassment payoff section in his contract. So everyone knew what he was doing.

I still wonder what happened behind the scenes to make it explode now.
View Quote
When things are serious I notice you LEO / DA types break things down into bite sized facts and analyze what the key questions are. This tweet raised my dog ears
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:19:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
One of the last posts she made was of a copy of an email to Lindsey Lohan from her agent to meet Bob at the Peninsula Hotel; implying that Bob then raped Lindsey similar to the way Harvey raped Rose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, they are now covering for someone who actually grabbed someone by the Pussy?
Actually if I'm not mistaken, they are covering for someone who grabbed a chick by the tit. She really went on a Ben Affleck rant yesterday or the day before and might have said some bad things to him so that could be the reason she was suspended.
One of the last posts she made was of a copy of an email to Lindsey Lohan from her agent to meet Bob at the Peninsula Hotel; implying that Bob then raped Lindsey similar to the way Harvey raped Rose.
Guess that explains Lohans spiral.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:43:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Guess that explains Lohans spiral.
View Quote
She was a product of the Disney factory.  No more explanation needed.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 3:10:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Rose back on Twitter this morning
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 10:46:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Affleck at court , court of silence 
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 10:54:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 2:37:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Black feminists waiting in the wings Attachment Attached File
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top