Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 10:43:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Has any more info come out regarding what happened?   They weren’t alone, were they?
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 11:54:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has any more info come out regarding what happened?   They weren't alone, were they?
View Quote
Now classified as "Deceased".  

Link Posted: 1/21/2024 11:55:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 11:56:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn, sad news that turned into even worse news.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 12:11:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a dumb question. In a time where we have wearables with GPS, why isn’t something developed where if someone goes overboard that such a thing could be activated and they could get the GPS location of the missing person?

I understand that this may not be available on certain sensitive missions, but I’m more thinking about sailors or the recent AFSOC osprey and helicopter crew members that went down recently.

I’ve been on a couple of floats and we lost people on both that went in the water.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 12:15:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Sad news.
Prayers for their families and teammates.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 1:00:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 1:11:23 AM EDT
[#8]
delete
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 1:11:38 AM EDT
[#9]
You'd think they'd have some form of personal radio beacon on their kit.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 1:28:11 AM EDT
[#10]
I don’t know if it true but I heard on the news that during an sea operation a Seal fell into the ocean and it is their training that if one Seal goes into the water another Seal is supposed to jump in to assist him. I’ve no idea if that is true.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top