Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/24/2020 9:59:43 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:01:46 AM EDT
[#1]
This story smells of a plant.  Not meaning the work that went into figuring it out, it just seems like a trojan horse we are supposed to find and it leads us down a path we don't want to go.  Or they have become this brazen and believe they are completely untouchable.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:01:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why can't the feds RICO these people?
View Quote

Because the DOJ is on their side.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:02:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Antifa supply truck

BLM/Antifa U-Haul truck arrives with supplies for protesters in Louisville, KY on Sep 23, 2020
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:03:21 AM EDT
[#4]
No hog nose ring or blue hair, she must be farther up the org chart than your normal antifa foot soldiers.

Water board her until she squeals.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:03:27 AM EDT
[#5]
There were pictures of this truck yesterday
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:03:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I am uncertain how a U-Haul, or any inanimate object for that matter, is capable of agency. How did a U-Haul distribute anything, and how did it decide to do it?

Remember when words meant things? And editors weren’t completely fucking retarded?
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:05:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd rather Trump drop a JDAM on Soros
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:05:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This story smells of a plant.  Not meaning the work that went into figuring it out, it just seems like a trojan horse we are supposed to find and it leads us down a path we don't want to go.  Or they have become this brazen and believe they are completely untouchable.
View Quote

the part in red is true
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:06:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Did I get in before the Wood Plow?
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:08:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Fat Fuck.

@sel366
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#11]
aiding and abetting domestic terrorism. when is she going to be charged?
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:12:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Guilty.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:12:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
aiding and abetting domestic terrorism. when is she going to be charged?
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:12:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
No hog nose ring or blue hair, she must be farther up the org chart than your normal antifa foot soldiers.

View Quote

I would say by the looks of her, she already squeals for her slop.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:13:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:14:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Until there are serious consequences, this will continue.  If the democrats wanted to find a criminal charge for hog binary thing, it would happen.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:15:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Have we talked about this part of the video yet?

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:16:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
https://static.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/1-611.jpg

The U-Haul that began distributing riot supplies in Louisville immediately following the announcement that no officers would be charged for Breonna Taylor's death was rented to Holly Zoller of the Louisville Bail Initiative.
The pre-parked truck was loaded with shields painted with anti-police messages, umbrellas, gas masks, and other riot supplies.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/u-haul-seen-distributing-shields-weapons-louisville-rioters-rented-holly-zoller-louisville-bail-project/

View Quote
They don't want to.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:18:12 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

True operator
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:19:53 AM EDT
[#20]
https://nationalfile.com/twitters-jack-dorsey-funds-bail-project-linked-to-u-haul-providing-supplies-to-louisville-rioters/

Twitter’s Jack Dorsey Funds Bail Project Linked to U-Haul Providing Supplies to Louisville Rioters

Dorsey's #startsmall initiative with the Clara Lionel Foundation gave $11 million in grants to various organisations in June
View Quote

Twitter’s Jack Dorsey helped donate $11 million to organisations that included the Bail Project, linked to the U-Haul in Louisville earlier today.
National File reported today that an employee of the Bail Project, Holly Zoller, was caught handing out shields and other equipment to potential rioters from a U-Haul truck in Louisville, Kentucky.
View Quote

Any comment, @jack?

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:20:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Step 1:  
Freeze every account & seize every asset in their name
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Whomever wrote that headline... ugh.  So they rented rioters to Holly Zoller? U-haul - the company - was seen distributing things?

Can we rent rioters from U-haul, or do they just distribute rioter gear?
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:20:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
They don't want to.
View Quote

This.

I've said this so many times it isn't funny.....the .gov/cops are not on our side. Recognize this for what it is and plan accordingly.

All of these people, R and D, have a laugh with one another once the cameras are off. This is the elite vs the people....they just did a damn fine job convincing us otherwise.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Fat Fuck.

@sel366
View Quote

He'd say "all teh fat chicks are belong to me"
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:24:55 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote
Have you ever heard the phrase "There's a time and a place for everything" ?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:26:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Water boarding would be ineffective on her. Water is her natural habitat.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:31:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Feds need to find who rented that u-haul, who drove the vehicle and who paid for it all.   This is organized and not spontaneous.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:31:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

the part in red is true
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the part in red is true

THIS!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:33:33 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Is that the same MuffinTop War Woman that is supposed to have rented the truck?
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:34:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Shocking
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:35:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Second half is correct.

If you haven't realized, they think this is their time to overthrow the government and take over the country.  All or nothing; so they are willing to be open, because they have to be to accomplish their goal.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Commie shitbag should not have its filthy hands on America's Rifle.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:36:07 AM EDT
[#33]
There was a BLM protest in our area a few weeks ago.   I personally saw several "protesters" coming out of our local county rep's office (a neo com dem) which was across the street from the planned march.   They aren't even bothering to hide it anymore.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:36:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Feds need to find who rented that u-haul, who drove the vehicle and who paid for it all.   This is organized and not spontaneous.
View Quote

https://streamable.com/xyl9uh

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:37:54 AM EDT
[#35]
The U-Haul scene looked very amateurish. Bunch of commies pre-made a bunch of riot gear knowing they would riot regardless even if God forbid the cops involved were all given a death sentence for shooting back.

But if the same people and organizations are funding such things, cant it be conspiracy, at least?

If I started funding outlaw bikers to go attack random black people how long before I got a no-knock party??
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:38:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Albino looking hambeast.probabily has two front butts
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:39:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

True operator
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

True operator

Operating operationally.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:41:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:42:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:43:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Soros...”I don’t fund violence.”
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:44:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Fat fuck, Guilty as fuck
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:45:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

She’s a bail and prosecutorial reform advocate for Soros. The people dictating to the Soros funded DA’s what their policy is.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:49:30 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:50:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 10:58:07 AM EDT
[#45]
ZollerHolly (at) Gmail on the contract they posted.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 11:01:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

If they wanted to, they could do it in 2 minutes.  I know because I've done it!  It would be super simple to figure out the financiers of this operation.  Busting open the shell company/ies would be the most difficult portion, but it's still relatively easy.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 11:04:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'd rather Trump drop a JDAM on Soros
View Quote

Am I wrong thinking this scumbag is more a threat to this country than Soleimani ever was?
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 11:04:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Someone should find her and.......
Well, coc and all that.
She should become extremely knowledgeable about riots.
See my post count? Things like this are why. I really am tired of dumb people.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 11:20:46 AM EDT
[#49]
For all those rallying for charges and RICO act proceedings: what if someone on our side brought a large truck full of gear and distributed it the night before the Richmond rally in January?  Would that person be liable for everything done by that crowd afterwards?  Asking for a friend, who might have given out weapons, shields, body armor and more....  

I get worried when I see our side rallying for laws and precedent that can be used on us later.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 11:28:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
For all those rallying for charges and RICO act proceedings: what if someone on our side brought a large truck full of gear and distributed it the night before the Richmond rally in January?  Would that person be liable for everything done by that crowd afterwards?  Asking for a friend, who might have given out weapons, shields, body armor and more....  

I get worried when I see our side rallying for laws and precedent that can be used on us later.
View Quote

We could name the law something patriotic so people know it'll only be used on terrorists
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top