Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/18/2021 9:12:03 AM EDT
JUST IN: The United Auto Workers union has informed workers that Ford plans to move a major project worth $900 million from Ohio to its plant in Mexico  -WSJ
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:15:42 AM EDT
[#1]
That Xiden laughing Gif goes here--X
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:16:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Ehhmmm

Fuck both of them
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:17:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Seems like a pretty stupid move on Ford's part considering the guy the UAW endorsed is importing all the mexican workers here.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:21:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like that worked out well.

Attachment Attached File

No way someone could have predicted that would happen, no way.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:21:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Good. Fuck those assholes.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:22:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah I don’t feel sorry for anyone making $40/hr+ to put plastic rivets into a door panel all day every day.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:24:15 AM EDT
[#7]
FUCK unions and fuck the Marxist Democrats.

I hope the union lemmings are learning a lesson this time around.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:27:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Fuck the UAW, too damn corrupt and stupid to vote for their own interests.

Will not buy any substandard UAW made product ever again.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:34:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:34:39 AM EDT
[#10]
This is where Trump was excellent as president.  Ford would have pulled this move had Trump been elected, the difference is that Trump would have intervened. He woudl threaten them with higher steel tarriffs, export laws, tax code changes etc.  He would at least try to get them to stay.  Biden, he won't do shit because this is what globalists want happen.  He will probably blame Trump anyways and the press will eat it up as fact.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:36:04 AM EDT
[#11]
This is why I tell everyone that's looking for a vehicle, stay away from the big 3. Chrysler, just ugh, GM is making complex and unreliable crap, and Ford was the last one that made ok stuff, but with this, I'm looking elsewhere once my 07 F150 kicks the bucket.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:38:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Seems like a pretty stupid move on Ford's part considering the guy the UAW endorsed is importing all the mexican workers here.
View Quote

lol...
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:38:57 AM EDT
[#13]
That's why we now have a wide open border. Gotta replace all those lost votes when the UAW rank and file finally realized the party was selling them out.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:39:04 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote
I grew up in Flint, MI and come from a GM family (mom, dad, both grandfathers, my uncle all worked for GM)...nothing will convince the average UAW member that they aren't the most oppressed people group in the world.

The lumber yard I worked at hired some laid off UAW workers, they were all fired for laziness. One guy built a nest hidden in the stacks of insulation so he could nap. Others seemed to work in slow motion, no idea of hustle. The notion of doing a good job seemed to make them feel like suckers, as if doing what they were paid to do was selling out to the man.

They also engaged in casual theft like it was their due compensation. UAW no bueno.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:39:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Stupid union assholes
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:39:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Lol, reap what you sow, you lazy, entitled, union fucks.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're too stupid to learn. Gullible idiots that follow some In president telling them how to vote. They'll never learn
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I grew up in Flint, MI and come from a GM family (mom, dad, both grandfathers, my uncle all worked for GM)...nothing will convince the average UAW member that they aren't the most oppressed people group in the world.

The lumber yard I worked at hired some laid off UAW workers, they were all fired for laziness. One guy built a nest hidden in the stacks of insulation so he could nap. Others seemed to work in slow motion, no idea of hustle. The notion of doing a good job seemed to make them feel like suckers, as if doing what they were paid to do was selling out to the man.

They also engaged in casual theft like it was their due compensation. UAW no bueno.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Pretty much all union workers are horribly lazy, unskilled shit heads. I’d take a truck bed full of Mexicans from the Home Depot parking lot over union trash.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:45:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Every time I hear union I think of this movie scene.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:45:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Eh, actually it's brilliant because now not only do the union workers get unemployed, but the influx of migrants keep them from getting new jobs since they'll work for a lot less.  Ford has double Fed the union, and I approve.  Unions are always their own worst enemies.  The problem with "collective bargaining" is its really subjugated bargaining.  You have given your bargaining power to someone else who doesn't have your best interest in mind, so they bargain a deal that they think is good for them and screw you over with your own bargaining power.  Then they let Joe Schmoe the crack head snort coke in the back closet and refuse to fire him, and scream and yell at you for not doing both your work and his to their satisfaction.  Fuck unions.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:47:51 AM EDT
[#21]
XL pipeline and now some autoworkers.............

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:47:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:53:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sorry to say this is a brilliant move.

The UAW and most union(s) leadership are simply vessels for the D party and it's politics.  Their creation was aided and suported by communists in the past and much of the tactics we see employed today by leftist groups such as pressure campaigns and their information warfare were developed in pushing unions.

What will the UAW's leadership get out if?  Besides big money no whammies in their bank accounts they will now be able to argue that big ole mean Ford is working against them gaslighting their people yet again against "big corporate" (and they are big corporate).  

With generally "unskilled" labor being laid off what does that mean?  Reliance on .gov programs.  Joebama's appointment for trade yesterday will help ensure that the USMCA agreement is weakened or just ignored.  This means jobs and manufacturing in Mexico but more importantly importing cheap Chinese made parts for Ford, GM, Chrysler, BMW, Mercedes, etc.  Whoever has a facility in Mexico gets all the cheap Chinesium they want without the USMCA tariffs applied.

As millions of illegals flood the country wages will be depressed and what does that do for the UAW?  Well, it allows them to again gaslight their people and say big corporate is screwing them so fight, fight, fight!  

In the grand scheme of things it's all about China and selling the US off for parts.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:54:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Can they code?  How much do they know about solar panels?

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:55:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
JUST IN: The United Auto Workers union has informed workers that Ford plans to move a major project worth $900 million from Ohio to its plant in Mexico  -WSJ
View Quote

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EwuiM81VkAAE5ET?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ewutr3RWYAQO6et?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EwuiM81VkAE3NFu?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Why did you  vote for Biden???? For the Union told me so.....

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:56:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Good.  Fuck the UAW.  May they, and everyone else who endorsed him, get exactly what they voted for.  

-K
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:57:02 AM EDT
[#27]
This is what happens when you price yourself out of the market.  Unions get their vines wrapped around a business and drain its profitability until it pulls up roots and moves to more fertile ground leaving people out of work and more shit imported.  I would feel more sorry for the workers who get left holding the bag but it was their greed (help us and we will cut you into the spoils) that led to their downfall.

I don't blame Ford or anyone else for that matter for not wanting to as mentioned earlier pay $40/hour + generous benefits for someone with a HS Diploma or equivalent to pop in plastic rivets in a door all day.  Unions are extortionists, plain and simple.  

On a more anecdotal note everyone I have met that once worked in a union was incredibly lazy, had one speed, and constantly bitched about having to do any work/not paid enough/pissed they were expected to produce.  I have various family members who work at various places where most of the staff (but not them) is union.  The accounts of shirking, complaining, demanding, and sense of entitlement are universal.  One has grown men making six figures a year whining about the fact they only get one TYPE of free meal catered to them even if they work more than eight hours a day.  They really expect that two different caterers be brought in because they worked ten hours, not eight.  Union contract requires a free meal every day, and a second one if they work over eight hours.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:57:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Mother fucker has to sign an "order" telling/asking/wanting us to buy American, first. I was already doing that when President Trump was in the White House. Hell, I was already doing that for years, before.

If, as President, you have to sign a piece of paper asking your citizens to buy items manufactured in your country, first.....then you have a problem.

All the while, he's opening our borders to let in every mutt, mongrel, and illegal alien he can just so they can fortify their voter base (even though he was "elected" with the most votes, ever, in an election).

FUCK Joe Biden
FUCK the Union
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:59:47 AM EDT
[#29]
No worries! All deem union folks will be living Biden Bux's from here on out.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:00:04 AM EDT
[#30]
The day after Biden was actually the confirmed winner three manufacturing plants gave their employees the heads up they will be moving to Mexico in 2021.

Democrat voters are the dumbest fuckers on Earth.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:00:59 AM EDT
[#31]
God it's all so depressing.

Jobs leaving.

Illegals coming.

Printers printing.

All if it designed to destroy this country and break our backs.

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:01:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Unions:  "Vote for Biden!"

Also Unions:  

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:05:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:06:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:08:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Fuck the UAW. Why in the world do people buy products that these worthless fucks produce?
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:12:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:14:09 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Is that a screenshot from the investigative documentary about the private security industry "Armed and Dangerous"?
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:19:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Going to join Chevy?
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:25:43 AM EDT
[#39]

Wow.  What a huge crowd

So how many of the hourly/union workers actually voted for him?
I’d bet about 30-40%
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#40]
ROFL......What did you think was going to happen, cupcake?
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:29:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

"It's no good, guys; they're outta Mexicans!"

Clearly the solution is for the jobless union schmucks to emigrate to Mexico.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:29:39 AM EDT
[#42]
I have no doubt in our early Industrial Age unions were sorely needed. That time has passed and they are nothing more than a cancer on society.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:30:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yeah I don’t feel sorry for anyone making $40/hr+ to put plastic rivets into a door panel all day every day.
View Quote

And send 2$/hr or whatever of it straight to the DNC all the while.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:31:25 AM EDT
[#44]
I will never buy a UAW made vehicle.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:31:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Their" is the DNC-linked union bosses, in this case.  Supposedly the workers are substantially Republican voters (though I have my doubts)
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:35:18 AM EDT
[#46]
My experience with union workers is that many of them don't listen to or care who their union endorses. Half of them seem to vote democrat and the other half vote republican. It's split 50/50 just like the rest of the general population at least in my experience and people I know in unions.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:45:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Unions Learn???  After +60 years of getting fucked by democraps!!!!!!  HaHaHaHa!!!!

Wait, were you serious?
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:53:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
My experience with union workers is that many of them don't listen to or care who their union endorses. Half of them seem to vote democrat and the other half vote republican. It's split 50/50 just like the rest of the general population at least in my experience and people I know in unions.
View Quote

I feel bad for union workers who have no choice, and then lose their jobs because of the organized crime syndicate that “represents” them.

Unions are evil as fuck.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 11:01:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Based on their historic voting habits, I doubt it.

Most union members don't seem real bright.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 11:01:33 AM EDT
[#50]
So the giant job sucking sound is back on!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top